Crypto

>crypto
>based off modern electricity
>guaranteed by a power socket

Goodluck living off a usb stick when the grid goes down for indefinite time after dams & power grids are bombed to stoneage. Crypto brainlets will be the first one to recieve a club on their head. Perhaps then you’ll realize where we’re headed. Buy GOLD

Attached: F2DD47CC-F959-44E5-9D6C-42397F58FCC2.jpg (360x512, 130K)

>the end is nigh

Attached: 1520273055042.jpg (645x773, 40K)

>he doesnt realize our current system relies on the power grides

>he doesnt realize blockstream satellites broadcast bitcoin with or without internet connection

Op aint going to survive the end of times

>implying there aren’t missiles specifically built to shoot sattelites out from the sky

Attached: 67E78B5A-DE81-4582-9D07-BE7FDB9427E6.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Sounds like solar panels would be the better investment enjoy shitting in the street fag

>implying u understand anything u just wrote

>implying implications

>implying without the grid and blockstream satellites bitcoin would be doomed

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

in such scenario paper money and gold will be worthless too so fuck off

Not gold, but nice try
t.not even a goldbug

if that's our future I need to get other things. Gold won't do me any good. You are buying an asset you think others will value more. I am done playing that game and just buying things I value.

Plata O Plomo. Personally I stocked lead, not gold.

>the goldtards are back

Gross

What are you gonna do with gold when that happens? You can't eat gold.
If dams and power grids are bombed to stoneage, first thing that is going to happen is that we are going to have a huge food shortage. The production and supply chain cannot be maintained without electricity.
The best thing to invest in for this situation would be MREs, canned food, guns and ammos.

>dude an economic collapse will be like the walking dead

go back to vargs subredddit you iqlet

History tells us of the lure of Gold; man’s infinite lust for the shinning sun. Gold has been used for centurires for magic, alchemy and such. It has always told lores of how men would lose their mind in the glare of its heavenly star-like glow. Its an element that drives men man. You could buy a whole stagecoach full of grocerries with just a few tiny gold coins. Its weight adds to its reliability, and men forever have conspired to hold the heaviest most purest piece of gold.

Attached: 404A69E0-C358-4F1F-ABC3-A1BF95B60379.jpg (1781x1188, 391K)

Edit: drives me mad

Yes buy guns, ammo & food but liquidate your “Digital” power-chord assets for physical gold.

Attached: 36CC92A3-270E-4A93-96B6-26E53741C96B.jpg (701x438, 48K)

EDIT: DRIVES MEN MAD (also me too, which is why i stack ip

>"nO eLeKtrISidY mEEn nO bItcOiN"
It's almost as if you're stuck in a 2013 timeloop. Blockstream satellites are a thing you retarded fuck.

Attached: 1547058245292.jpg (638x558, 64K)

There are nukes for sattelites currently sitting in silos able to decimate every able sattelite on the planet. You are a fucking brainlet, enjoy your internet may-may tokens brainlet

Attached: B122435F-A83A-4C79-9CFC-CAFB4BC5836D.jpg (750x1195, 727K)

and you think you can hold onto you gold when that happen?

>every satellite on the planet
>satellite
>on the planet

Well shit genius, if the world is destroying itself THAT much then fucking shiny bars are useless and you better bullet and bunker up.

>he thinks the U.S government needs nukes instead of ballistic payloads to take out sattelites.

Wow, you truly are a brainlet. Even if they tired, we can build on ground telecommunications powered by a simple thorium salt reactor, or we can launch more into space.

Also, forgot to point this out:
>decimate every able satellite on the planet
>satellites
>on the motherfucking planet

I was right about you first post. Lucky me.

>LFTR
Based

>implying I haven't programmed my wallets to automagically cash out once the missiles are launched