Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

$10 an hour
$10 an hour
$10 an hour
$10 an hour
$10 an hour
$10 an hour

Attached: 1528731767317.jpg (125 KB, 593x593)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

make your own job and pay yourself. fucking moron you live in america literally the easiest place ON EARTH to make money fucking moron

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

Yes. everything is very easy here because you watched a few hollywood movies that said so.

Attached: everythingisgreat.png (693 KB, 600x865)

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

in crypto, if you win, you get paid in %'s

its much better to be paid in %'s than a fixed value, especially in larger amounts, because math. when will wagies learn?

Attached: 9u6xkrajp0p01.jpg (158 KB, 645x756)

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

No one pays in crpyo though.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Attached: 39351c9b7b949a1219ae040d27b4c420c4840af6c7792c1184fbdbb991740d53.jpg (212 KB, 1218x1015)

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

I would physically kill someone for the chance to make $10 an hour online.

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

lol. no. you need to push carts at walmart or flip burgers to get 10 an hour. you might make a dollar an hour online on mturk or some shit if your lucky.

Connor Green
Connor Green

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

jesus christ.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

Do you have any skills? Why should you be paid above $10?

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

I know both C and Java. I have apps sitting on the playstore right now. But they don't make much money because theres so many apps. That's the fallacy of the competition meme capitalism toughts so much.

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

I have got autistic rage and retard strength. That's about it.

John Baker
John Baker

security

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

You are underestimating both the rage and the strength here. I don't want to end up in prison.

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

Try freelancing on sites like upwork and don’t sell yourself short. People assume higher price equals better quality.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

bouncer or construction

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

nah your apps are just shit dude. you can blame capitalism for letting internet whores make shit tons of money selling their integrity and bodies online but blaming capitalism because your shit apps don't make you any money isn't capitalisms fault.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

Attached: jews-chainlink.png (521 KB, 589x583)

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Gym instructor boi, just trach fats how to lose weight and charge them weekly or daily or by class.
Most fat ppl have money

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

I'm so glad more retards like you think you can only make $1 an hour online. It keeps the online methods unsaturated.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

You just need to start at Walmart at 10/hour and then work hard and you'll eventually be a Walton and a billionaire

David Ward
David Ward

literally every "american succesful entrepeneur" comes from a rich family

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

why do losers from leftypol keep making threads here? how pathetic does your life have to be?

Attached: 1477620350180.jpg (14 KB, 251x242)

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

Based

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit