Buy NaaS from LinkPool

>buy NaaS from LinkPool
>buy API access from HoneyComb
>set up a pool
>build an empire on the backs of some nerds

Attached: lp-hc.jpg (554x584, 28K)

based and linkpilled

I just asked Johnny about this and he said he would just cancel your subscription.

>the absolute state of LinkPoors
did you actually base your investment on LP not having ANY competitor?

>what is first mover advantage

*upvote*

stop shilling your clc shit here faggot.

If you don't hold any LINK I can understand your comment, but holding link and not being able to see that every startup growing around the main project it's going to conform the ecosystem and the oracle empire in a few years, it's being short sighted

How will Linkpool differ from other oracle-as-a-service providers in the Chainlink network? They are already here and starting to surface.
You are delusional if you think Linkpool will have long lasting first mover advantage. Access to API and staking reward will be extremely competitive.

LINK is the first mover, not Linkpool. Some of you idiots bought into Johnny's bullshit and surrendered your LINK to him. Buying Linkpool share is like buying into shitty Chinese BTC mining pool that will be obsolete in a few years, instead of increasing your stack of BTC that mines itself.

>buying into shitty Chinese BTC mining pool that will be obsolete in a few years instead of increasing your stack of BTC that mines itself.

I literally 3x'd my ETH what the fuck are you talking about? the passive income (WHICH IS IN LINK RETARD) is where the real benefits are, the fact the shares will grow in value is just the cherry on top. also staking eligiblity, and tons of other shit I won't spoonfeed you because you are retarded

im not being short sighted you prick. You are shilling your project here and are phrasing it like if i fail then link fails. Thats what pisses me off. Every time you make a thread i will be here to point it out.

> NaaS
centralised servers which are ran by one team
> HoneyComb
centralised apis ran by Jow Forums cucks
> build an empire
as if anyone would fucking use your node

>0 liquidity

Right, enjoy your gain in your head. Once someone start a new staking pool you can say goodbye.

The existence of Linkpool share reduces payout to all other stakeholders (don't tell me it's from the 25% cut of the company). They don't want to pay you, staker don't want to pay you. You are the useless middleman who's going to get cut. Linkpool ico was not filled for a reason.

we will have to see how hard it is to run a node. Jhonny stopped shilling it when he got on the team. Hopefully sergey and co make it retarded proof

CLC =/= Linkpool

I just pointed out these new start ups growing around Chainlink are a nice contribution to the Chainlink's ecosystem. I'm not shilling anything (I'm not OP)

It’s in the best interest of the (decentralized) network to make it as easy as possible to run a node. Thomas even said in the slack that one of their endgoals is to be able to control your node over your cellphone

yeah i heard sergey say the same. That defeats the whole purpose of link pool or another bullshit coming out

That's why Thomas is so excited about his new Samsung Galaxy S10?

are you retarded? the LP share divies are indeed from their allocated 25%.

i completely agree with this, but while you neets are struggling to get a full ethereum node spun up i'll be collecting rewards and building node reputation from day one with priority access as a LP share holder. there is nothing in the way of you withdrawing your linkies should a more competitive staking option arise.

> centralized APIs
What

Do you even know what's the problem here?
A competitor can easily undercut Linkpool simply because Linkpool has to pay these "shareholders" who won't do anything except sitting on their ass, while the money can be used to scale up the business/raise incentive for stakers/get access to proprietary sources.

The guy who came up with this plan clearly has no clue how business works. Linkpool won't stand a chance in the long run.

kek, theyve said time and time again that they can drop the fees at any time. Try harder to fud

>Try harder to fud
having legit criticism is fud

holy fuck you're dumb

this

lmao i do not care. did you even read my post? do you really think the LP team is so ignorant as to not realize that monopolization of the space is disadvantageous to the network and that naturally competitor NaaS platforms will develop? that said name a better staking service than linkpool if you think that a competitor exists. if a more competitive option appears there is no barrier to moving towards their services. if you're just a fudding burger who wasn't eligible for the crowdsale due to the govts need to "protect" your mongoloid countrymen, then i get it, if not, you're one of the mongs

> if a more competitive option appears there is no barrier to moving towards their services.

Thank you for strengthening my argument.
Your reliance on wishful thinking and inability to make rational judgement are going to hurt you dearly.

Also, you are only further showcasing your illogical mind with ad hominem.

Assuming you've just changed ID from AGzHM05o, your initial argument is factually incorrect and your secondary argument is not so much an argument as it is a pedestrian observation of market dynamics. there -- no fallacious arguments for you, you massive fucking retard.