Who is /Big4/ here?

Who is /Big4/ here?

Attached: b4.png (246x205, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dena.de/fileadmin/dena/Publikationen/PDFs/2019/dena-Studie_Blockchain_Integrierte_Energiewende_DE4.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter+bgek
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ex here. I am a brainlet.

I make almost double their salary at a smaller firm where I am responsible for less than half the stuff.

You get paid shit relative to what you coupd be making other places desu

I knew a guy who worked at deloitte and was working something like 90 hour weeks and traveling constantly, and wasn't even making 6 figures.

KPMG Tech Consulting in London here. Been eyeing up exit opps since I joined

nothing more cucked than big 4 accountant lol

that's like the first thing comes to mind when i think of 'Corporate Wageslave'

Attached: anydpepe.jpg (229x220, 7K)

All in REQ, 71k, break even 22cents

Ex. Working at a big 4 is something that seems like a really good idea on paper. It’s only after you start there that you realize you’ve made a terrible error in judgement.

That’s the average Busy season experience in most of the larger markets. If he’s doing that year round he’s being taken advantage of and should leave.

New associate pay is only slightly better than what most fast food workers make if you convert the salary to an purely wage.

Went through consulting OCR for KPMG & Deloitte during my final year in undergrad but got dropped after the second round for each.

Deloitte CEO here. What is the best crypto to invest in and why is it Chainlink?

Attached: 1533663262843.jpg (900x675, 211K)

>Ex coworker calls me to tell me that a team he’s working on in EY has no bench, desperately needs more manpower
>Interview process expedited, fly out to Chicago, nail each interview
>One week, no response
>Email recruiting contact, never responded back
>Email recruiting contact again two weeks later, no response
>Ex coworker has no idea why this is happening, everyone barring the recruiter said I was a shoe in
>I’ve now been ghosted for 4 weeks

Why the fuck would they do this? Couldn’t they at least tell me that they’re waiting for more contracts to be signed before bringing me on? Or tell me that I didn’t get it? Why would they spend money for me to fly out and interview and never give a final answer

I'm getting fired from PwC tomorrow. Fuck pajeets

Some HR woman got pissed off probably. I've had that happen even though everyone else at the company said that I should get a permanent position when I was a temp. I wish managers would hire people directly like they used to, not make hiring a fucking dating service.

Now that's unprofessional. Why would you want to work there? Go there in person just to tell them how unprofessional they are.

There are plenty of competent Indians, step up your game.

because the Deloitte CEO got together with Germanys Dena and wrote this about Chainlink and oracles

Cntrl+F Chainlik = 1
Cntrl+f Orakels = 12
Cntrl+f @Crypto__oracle = 1

dena.de/fileadmin/dena/Publikationen/PDFs/2019/dena-Studie_Blockchain_Integrierte_Energiewende_DE4.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter+bgek

Attached: Chainlinkmention.jpg (448x642, 29K)

at PwC, all middle management (managers/directors) are pajeets. If you do very well but a lower level pajeet fucks up, the higher up pajeet will protect the lower level pajeet by blaming the closest white person

Well, it was for the role of Senior and I would be making $110K base and I’m only 23. I’ll put up with bullshit for that amount of money at this stage of my life. I also don’t want to burn any bridges in case they come around weeks or months later

In the mean time, I’m expanding my portfolio of skills to apply for similar level positions elsewhere, so I don’t have all my eggs in this basket

Accenture basically did the same thing with me back in the day, and then gave me an offer like 3 months later. Looking back on it I think it was pretty much a tactic to short circuit salary negotiations. I took that job but left 18 months later for another position making 70% more.

Jfc what a cuck

>portfolio of skills
What do you have in mind? I'm looking to learn some new skills this summer when I have more time.

RPA. I work in IT and it’s lighting the industry on fire right now. All big 4 companies are rapidly expanding their RPA teams

Im finishing my bachelor in finance but have no idea where to go to work

If BIG 4 is shit tier, then what are
>TOP TIER
and
>GOD TIER
firms?

>top tier

McKinsey, Bane, BCG, State Street, Goldman

>God tier

Places to work where you make a lot of money and are happy

>Bane

kek

meant Bain*

and BCG = Boston Consulting Group

wtf, when i said top tier i didn't mean 80 hour work weeks and that's goldman for sure, also mckinsey and bane it's not easy to get there with just bachelors

They're easy if your business school isn't dog shit and you're the top 10% of your class

You're finance. You should expect 80 hour work weeks in any of the top fields of your study. If you didn't want that you should have gone Supply Chain, Information Systems, or Computer Science

Was making typos a part of your plan?

/Big4/
you

Attached: 140258977066.jpg (249x386, 28K)

>state street
>top tier

what in the fuck. They're back office custodian hell

>accountants

LMAO ENJOY GETTING REPLACED BY A ROBOT FAGGOT

sales rep here for something like microsoft , you talking robotic process auto? heard about this for the first time in a training yesterday. weird.

its funny they were describing the steps and i was thinking lol ive been automating my kpi's this way with a mouse recorder program for years.

fuck logging our shit crm.

Yeah, I am

I’m normally a DevOps scripter that loves PowerShell, but with RPA I’m able to hybridize what I make so I can get everything I need out of GUIs without an API and process it in PowerShell

>State street
>Top tier

Thanks for the laugh mate

well memed

Attached: 1464711418605.jpg (657x526, 61K)

4u

what kind of fucked up kid dreams of being an accountant

thinking about going to EY, why shouldn't I?

I've been eyeing applying for jobs there. Is it this bad? How hard is it to get in?

What do these companies even do?

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

Don't work for Deloitte, but own a company in the technology fast 500

Thats a good question I ask myself as well.

It seems they're trying to glamorize something boring as fuck but I might be wrong.

That's a bookkeeper, not an accountant

SHABOOYA
ROLLCALL
ROLLCALL SHABOOYA

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

I went B4 audit -> HF accountant -> HF trader
Pretty cool colleagial place to start your career but it gets hella boring.