Going to jail for 5 years

Should I buy 21 BTC and hold until I get out?

Attached: s.jpg (236x230, 10K)

if you got the money and you're actually going to jail for 5 years then fuck yes do it faggot

yes. or 50/50 fiat btc

sounds like a plan, i mean there is no way we'll stay in this sideways trend for that long r-right?

Attached: 1544547274840.jpg (908x666, 54K)

50/50 BTC/LINK

why don't you flee the country.

>not joining the chain gang in prison and mining bitcones
never gonna make it

Attached: 1540408696233.jpg (633x758, 89K)

you should be thinking more about your butthole and your shitty life afterwards

maybe vaseline your asshole before shower time and lights out?

Attached: 1551804614306.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

What did u do op

kek

Op will unironically have better returns than the majority of biz. He'll be forced to hold without the ability to sell early. Gonna come out a very rich man

There are 3 possible outcomes here:
>don't hold, get out of jail with ruined record, work construction for the rest of your life
>buy & hold, bitcoin hits the shitcan in the next 5 years, work construction for the rest of your life anyways
>buy & hold, 1000000x moonshot, walk out of prison a millionaire

So in the off-chance you're not LARPing, just fucking do it because there's a chance it'll go very well for you, and if it doesn't, your life was ruined anyways lol

Buy $XMR and become kingpin monero whale. You'll thank me later.

if whatever you are saying is true
Please do this. 50/50 BTC/LINK

very

Yeah this . Hopefully it's something cool and not gay like armed robbery with an airsoft gun.

Based, redpilled, and checked.

Honestly it'd probably be a good idea to spend 5 years in jail even if you didn't have to. 0 monthly expenses + holding btc for 5 years is guaranteed make-it.

k faggot why are you going to jail. Details?
P.s. I will hold your BTC safe for you 100%

Small amount of bsv just in case craigtoshi can pull off what he says he can.

Maybe for every Bitcoin you buy, also buy 2 or 3 bsv.

Craig seems like a crazy person but I can't say his arguments are all wrong, and bsv does seem cool. Gives me early btc vibes, back when everyone said btc was shit and for crazy people. I didn't buy any at the time. Wondering if I should buy this time.

If I couldn't touch my coins for five years, I'd probably buy a tiny amount just because I can't shake the feeling

Frankly, while people joke about antshares vibes, I'll say straight up that bsv gives me Bitcoin vibes.

holding fiat for 5 years is pretty retarded. You will lose like 15% to inflation. He should at least put it in stocks or bonds.

>stocks or bonds.
lol

you are unironically making the best choice of your life. 0 cost of living so you won't need money. best to keep it in bitcoin. if you make it out, you'll be rich

the best reason is that while in jail you can bribe the guards and all you will need is a burner cell phone. you will rule the cig and honey bun market

nah he'll be selling the cones while in prison to pay off bubba

This.

BTC and don't do the kneed full

Attached: 81DcSn8DqCL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 19K)

this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

FUCKING DO IT OP

Ftm. Fuck btc.

Buy a few 1-2k suicide bags of alts. BAT, FTM, LINK, LTO and then dump the rest into BTC and ETH.

this is a sad picture

He might just be one of those old people who made a success of themselves and graduating college is on their bucket list, he is wearing a fancy business suit after all.

This is actually the only time I would advise someone to go all in on crypto

Buy ETH and REN sir. Crypto killer apps will be built on ethereum not bitcoin.

BTC will be a dead project by 5 years.

testing

Attached: ....jpg (1776x1577, 73K)

I'd buy divi income stocks, walk out with your stocks worth more and 25% of what you invested waiting for you in cash

The tech is only 10% and name recognition is 90%. Bitcoin is the coca cola of crypto and isn't going anywhere.

WHAT DID OP DO AHHHHHHH

Wrong 50/50 gold bitcoin

assault and battery, or drugs. Idk what else gives him 5 years

goes without saying, at least I hope so, but you need to tell zero people about this in jail.