The most comfy hold for alt season?

Holy fuck I'm so comfy guys

Attached: download (2).png (228x221, 3K)

So comfy you need to post here to have groupthink faggots re-enforce your shitty vision of absolute democracy for content on the internet?

Attached: pepethink.jpg (800x800, 75K)

got bags full of bats. We gonna make it

It's flat for now.

Flat? You mean it's at ATH

Why yes sirs

BAT is peak comfy.

BAT's devs are primarily in the US, it's centralized, and they did an ICO. That means the only way they don't get busted by the SEC is by making sure there's no expectation of profits built into the tokenomics. People expecting this to moon some day instead of go up gradually as its designed are going to be disappointed.

My only regret has been not buying more

KEK! it hasn't made any wave. In fact it went down.
What a shillcoin

Attached: 1531652766754.png (378x357, 81K)

Well, see, you didn't get it now did you :)
Or prime quality bait

BAT is so comfy I'm not even use to feeling like this. It's like I'm some shell shocked solider being air lifted to safety, and not sure whats happening yet....we're going to make it...aren't we?

Attached: mpp.jpg (400x400, 144K)

Do you know how retarded this sounds?

I think you mean to say they cant tell people to expect profit. If market factors like supply and demand cause the value to rise or fall away from your purchasing price then securities law is irrelevant

NANO

Jow Forums hates it which makes it the ultimate comfy coin

Just trust Brendan to work his magic.

Attached: eichreaper.jpg (1030x582, 161K)

Idk man. I just dont see a broad general currency coin becoming a huge thing anytime soon. When we get to a point where the main fiats go bust then the only main coins that replace them will be Bitcoin, something else supported by govs, and coins that apply to specific ecosystems like bat, eth, gas, mtx, augur, etc.

you really think coprs and govs will use some shitcoins instead of coding their own stuff? lmao

user oriented coins with simple functions will survive not MUH BUSINESS PLATFORM

>shitcoins?!?!
The fuck you think "something else" means? No not some 'year of the ico' coin.

>simple user oriented coin
Exactly whats simpler than using a specific platform and earning the coin of that platform. Good point Patel.

The only 'general currency' coins that will maintain any broad adoption are the one(s) that have built up adoption by the time civilization moves into majority everyday digital payments.

>I think you mean to say they cant tell people to expect profit.
That is only part of it. The SEC released a report about this subject two weeks ago. They listed a bunch of factors other than advertising to determine if a reasonable expectation of profits exists. One of them is

"Prospects for appreciation in the value of the digital asset are limited. For example, the design of the digital asset provides that its value will remain constant or even degrade over time, and, therefore, a reasonable purchaser would not be expected to hold the digital asset for extended periods as an investment."

Projects in sketchy countries and decentralized projects can get away with stuff like burning tokens and lockups to make the price go up but Brave can't get away with that.

Fair enough, but how would any team be able to control if over time people buy and sell the token for more value? The only activity in my mind given the crypto landscape as it exists today would be soliciting exchange listings, discussing token prices, or announcing announcements.
I mean if I open a chuck e cheese and sell someone a play card with arcade 'currency' and a customer of mine has a friend whos a fucking chuck e cheese fanatic and buys that card off them for 2x what they bought it from me for, does that make chuck e cheese arcade tokens a security?

BAT is out in the free market. Brave Inc can't regulate it's price now. The SEC can't force them to do something impossible.