calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/

Previously on /smg/:

Attached: 1536071427831.jpg (488x305, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/05/15/tim-hortons-is-testing-beyond-meats-fake-sausage-on-its-menu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK TRIPFAGS

How do you know when to let go... It keeps climbing but I don't want to sell when it's too late...

Attached: 1539652642703.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Ror! Shorted the bottom! Srs you guys need to learn how to invest, or at least trade. You're just gambling at this point.

Fuck tripfags edition

>iron hodl

Attached: download.jpg (206x244, 11K)

xth for BYND!

Is 4.5% in an hour common for pharmaceutical companies? Should I be excited or save any hype for (rare) double digit growth?

Attached: 1535055347834.jpg (400x400, 23K)

can't wait for monetarism to die desu

>market related

Attached: 1387519980372.jpg (366x380, 19K)

Ror! Then you can barter for everything and your life can become a side quest.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVIDENDS ARE YOUR FREN

Attached: dividends-monopoly-man.jpg (423x245, 21K)

Turns out buying ea at open yesterday was a pretty good idea

If you say ror one more time I'll kick your ass

Was it this last hour? Trump tweeted so the market spiked up and every bull thinks they are a genius.

The minute I close my Nasdaq short the market will crater with near 100% certainty. Damn you, Bogs.

Oh I see I see. I'm new to this, so I'm not even following twitter on anything. I hope he keeps tweeting so it goes up.

FB is killing their own ad revenue via privacy, and whatsap is a freaking Mossad honeypot. They need to be shorted, but at what price? Or do they actually launch crypto and make it big off occulus? I'm thinking short...

>Occulus
It flopped user

This is inorganic, manufactured growth, wait till the 11 o'clock flash crash.

this

Ready for this LCI to bounce back up to 7.50?

What happened to the 10.30 one you fucking spastic?

Write calls. Every day. All day.

But what if the Quest becomes the next Switch?

Biotechs are highly volatile, so it may seem like a lot, but you're also going to get days where it goes down that much in an hour

The reason I call everyone bitchtits is because hodling GALT for so long has desensitized me to intraday price action either way
I'm more concerned about the long term

filtered

Oh just you wait until the 11:30 flash crash!!

In summary, just focus on the long term instead of the short term

> bkumpf delaying auto trafffs to europe

haha guess chunk trade war was worse than expectations ching ching

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-174948__01.jpg (1080x824, 217K)

Threadly reminder to ignore tripfags - talking about them still counts as giving them attention. Yes I see the hypocrisy, thanks.

Attached: CIA.jpg (800x450, 218K)

Ror ror!

Attached: 8c50310e78bc1a1e28f8d4cd71fa4d13--anime-maid-maids.jpg (736x1029, 110K)

Whats with all these faggots talking about tripfags lately?

Based xi, a real leader

No you don’t. He basically reversed the trend. You want him to tweet when things are a shit, but stfu when things are good. Doesn’t always work that way though.

I'm a zoomer, I don't know how to write, only send iMessages

Just wait until the after market, June crash!

Will this bounce Activision stock?

Attached: FB_IMG_1557931087799.jpg (696x475, 40K)

It's one sperg making the same post over and over again because I called him bitchtits once and a few people going along with him

Never listen to bag holder lmao

I’m thinking the 12 o’clock flash crash will be breddy gud.

they delayed it to 11

Yes. But it's still shit. (The stock/company, not classic WoW)

He must really have bitch tits lol

Mornin friendo. Picked up some $T yesterday for tasty nuggie DRIP divvies.

Attached: 0a301b8963c4c54a9b7c483d9d529554[1].jpg (602x644, 43K)

We're going home bros

Baggie gets an exemption since he's been around forever. The others are try hard idiots.

LCIguy, do you think LCI is about to shoot up? Or do I still have more time to accumulate? Shorts arent even close to covering 21m shares, and I need more caps from my salary to buy more at cheap cheap prices.

Depends on how are they going to sell it. If it's standard monthly subscription, it will bounce, but not too high

not quite....

also nice contribution to a stock market general !

Attached: Tripfag unsorted rankings&roster.jpg (929x845, 86K)

Checked and RORpilled.

ok little zoom zoom, that’s enough computer time. time to play outside now.

Push the button.

Attached: How+To+Sell+Your+Shares.jpg (1000x700, 118K)

That list is incomplete

fuck off newfag

I have no clue.. its really building up right now.. the bids are chasing that ask and every slap is taking out a good chunk.. i've been buying this dip.. you never know when it'll take off

oh.. ok.. i thought it might be that time of the month where people post more about their hate for tripfags then they post about stocks..

>one

It's much more than one. You're more annoying than you think

There it is the 11 o'clock flash crash!!!

You two should meet up and take each other's virginity. If you sell about 75 LCI stock you can get a decent hotel suite and a nice dinner.

HODL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

>If you sell about 75 LCI stock
>Sell

Attached: 1534906545052.jpg (241x267, 7K)

But now you're talking about people who talk about tripfags. Does that count as giving them attention?

Go Jumia!!!!! Straight to bottom!!!!!!

Attached: 1545932138504.jpg (392x481, 127K)

Why sell now? I'm moderately convinced it could rise to $100 over the next couple years. Its severely undervalued, heavy on shorts, caught up in a legal issue where they're totally caught in the crossfire from its competitors wrongdoing, it has several lucrative contracts this year its nuts. Expecting $25 by EOY, but when is mostly up to the shorts

>mfw didnt make it on the school shooter‘s hitlist
You‘ll understand the power of writing calls one day user.

>market is sad
>BYND is booming

Did you need any more proof that we live in a clown world?

Attached: 1556745213434.png (680x680, 188K)

lol

Can you hear it? The flash crash was on 0 volume, the PPT is out of dry powder and the volumes only going to get louder into close when we hit the bottom of the daily candle and the selling continues into tomorrow.

>$100
With the amount of shorts? LCI could easily hit $100 this week, long term $128

When can we short this

>>That list is incomplete
duh, the list itself says that it is incomplete
>fuck off newfag
qq plox

depends on what he is on at the momemt

getting there, we havnt hit peak anger yet

plus /smg/ hasnt reached peak trippfagging, so the market bottom has obviously not been reached yet

10:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm are the usual major inflection points of the day (plus or minus 15 minutes)
FUD doesnt work when you spread it every day budday

>vuj3Ua3w
why so angry?
also why so shitting up da thread?

it all counts, even this post is nothing more than a continuation of a thread derailment

its ok, you were mentioned like two replys later, you are not the only one who noticed your absence that day

PPT only comes out for the last 10 minutes of the trading day

PPT hasnt even woken up yet when noon comes around

Attached: it doesnt matter, none of this does.jpg (1920x1080, 961K)

Why do retards refer to shares of a stock as "stocks"

There's a post somewhere where I asked about shorting it, can't remember where they said but worth looking at.

I dont think so. Itll jump up, but not that much. It still has to bring in some profits. Earnings from their contracts launching several new products by the end of the year could boost it. Dont forget we still have a pretty activist shorting the fuck out of it, he has a strong financial incentive to bankrupt this company, but he cant. Its good and its clean. So he tells other people to short it. Hes fucked

I hear they’re warming up the money printing machines. Trump has instructed munchin and Jerome to pump the market, but specifically to hit LCI with some extra QE to crush the shorts

They’re going to squeeze the whole market, you do NOT want to be in the way of this BULL

Bynd will be one hell of a short, Uber too

Ror!

shouldn't it be 11:30?

>two large fast food chains considering using product
>why stock go up

cnbc.com/2019/05/15/tim-hortons-is-testing-beyond-meats-fake-sausage-on-its-menu.html

Your post is more indicative of a 'clown world' than anything

Attached: DzcGU5cUUAAuQE-.jpg (640x723, 22K)

$130*

What is the catalyst on BYND again?

Honestly they are just making so much money on all their drugs right now. Plus hundreds of millions in cash on hand and other assets
Not to mention the new drugs they’re developing and the efficiencies that they’ve found in their processes

Their pipeline is so wide and deep now, new sales are only going to take them higher
No idea what the shorts are thinking, it’s crazy
We could easily see LCI at 250 once the dust settles

Stonk

I‘ll entertain LCI today. Why should I hypothetically invest when I could rather invest in stronger generic medicine/healthcare like Amarin or PG? Why not skip medicine itself entirely and park cash into retirement reits and nursing facilities?

wtf? This isn't a recovery, wait for the 11:30 flash crash!

>Why do retards refer to shares of a stock as "stocks"

And who would this retard be? The only two who have used the plural version of the word in this thread thus far are you and LCItard.

Attached: 1523298915348.png (866x900, 95K)

No. Its undervalued but not that crazy. The activist Jew wants it to fail. Company isn't worth 250. It just not. $100 by end of 2021 is reasonable, but what's going on right now, LCI could easily jump up to its book value, $9. But it's doing better than it was when the stock was trading at $25. It's one of the most heavily shorted companies right now, so anywhere in between is likely.

Don't steal my predictive credit nostradumbass

why don't you just change your trip to CallSeller or some shit like that

Should I use Merril Lynch??? BOA offers me free trades .. What should I buy? Trump could literally tweet something and stocks would go up 10% at at any moment.

>Bynd will be one hell of a short, Uber too
I think it's gonna take another month to crash. Probably on their next earings report will be a good looking time to short it. I think bynd is gonna ride the hype longer because it's a lot more novel than uber is right now, so I think investors are bullish on the hype alone

UBER mooning
Buy Calls!

I guess I put more effort into my trade then pleasing some neck beard on a Taiwanese finger painting forum

Attached: 1548565893193.jpg (320x320, 12K)

WE.ARE.BACK!

Attached: 1531953180007.png (608x593, 215K)

Market cap imho is way too high. My point is that it is way over bought and its probably not gonna last.

Returns. The other companies are not nearly as shorted. Understand also the shorts started popping in when the company actually did look like it was going bankrupt, which is no longer the case. This company has an activist shilling against it because he was wrong and cant afford to lose so much money. It has great leadership, solid plans, secured lucrative contracts, with some serious room for growth. It's a steal at the price its trading at now, and if you're ready to hodl and actually invest in this company, you're looking at potential 2000% returns from this company. Seems outlandish, I'm aware, this trade is unique. If you dont believe me, that's good. I dont expect you to. All I would say is to go and check out the company yourself. Yahoo finance is free.

You should put more effort in keeping cocks out your mouth and butthole you cum catching refrigerator.

>JUST LOOK INTO IT!

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x550, 147K)

Honestly I don’t think you appreciate how hard the shorts are about to get crushed. Once the Truth about LCI comes out, these short sellers will not only have to cover, they’re probably going to also have to pay damages for the wrongful and fraudulent things that they’ve done.
$250 is about where LCI should be, just based on their current earnings and holdings. If you want to talk about the future, their growth is insane. I can see it moving towards $350, 475 a share by 2025. And that’s just the beginning
I have no idea what the shorts are thinking. This is such an exciting trade, it’s the trade of a lifetime. Remember eber, once it goes above 7 or above 8 DO NOT SELL, or you’ll miss out on the real gains

Easy green, baby. Easy green...

Attached: swolechad.png (927x975, 73K)

What I'm saying sounds ridiculous. Why would anyone believe that? I sure as hell wouldn't. And I didnt until I read the charts, checked its financials, leadership, competitors, and enemies.

Also,
>you in '08: what housing bubble? I'm not gonna look into that cause I'm lazy. What? Oh no! How did this recession happen?

shorts were betting on a terrible er but instead er was spot on end beat expectations. Now shorts are going to keep trying to respin old news that will never actually materialize. they are so stuck in their trade they have the blinders on..

LCI to $250?