Vechains opinion on link flipping it

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

i waited a long time for this.

Attached: 20190522-143730.jpg (365 KB, 1080x877)

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

in the "real" world

Is there a bigger cope than this?
I may be a broke bagholder, but at least I'm not one of those Linkie NEETs running NEET nodes! I work in an office!

Attached: 1533641930994.png (29 KB, 800x800)

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Attached: FE89AEFC-2A57-4A3F-8C7F-71BA71B98E0D.jpg (26 KB, 500x375)

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

ahem

SEETHING

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

The best thing is after realizing that link might be bigger than he thought he will buy bags at 100$
Claiming its the best shit ever
At least he still has a 10x but still

James Barnes
James Barnes

Incredibly bullish

Attached: 1548714605961.gif (3.82 MB, 196x388)

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

How can people be so dumb and naive to think Vechain is anything more than a chink scam? What the fuck is wrong with these people? Vechain is in the same tier of scam as TRON, NEO, QTUM, ICON and every other chink shitcoin promoted on Binance.

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Ive been dreaming about these comments all week. This is the beat fucking time line. God loves us all.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

10x
implying he'll hold till then kek

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

Am I the only one here who holds both VET and Link? I basically can't miss the gbr with that pairing

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

They're the kind of people who would buy a BMW with a $50k yearly income.

Attached: vechainbmw.jpg (155 KB, 1400x796)

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

you dont deserve link you mouth breather

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

i dont own any VET but people bashing it here are just as stupid as those on reddit bashing LINK

unironically both of them are on the more serious end of the crypto spectrum, with LINK being just a bit more serious of a project in my opinion, from a professionalism and utility standpoint

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

bagholder confirmation bias

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

All gains made with Link will be nullified with losses made by Vechain kek.

Why the fuck would you continue to hold such an obvious shitcoin. Their one use case is literally obsoleted by Chainlink as well.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Professional, right.

Attached: 1524339671752.png (15 KB, 637x164)

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

top fucking kek

Attached: vechainthor.png (839 KB, 1259x748)

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Yeah bro, I can't believe people aren't taking a chink thor thunder power node seriously.

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

*Glug* *Glug*

Ah yes how refreshing!

Thank god I bought LINK

Attached: 1533539074406.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080)

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Oh boy, I won't go that road. I've done myor and concluded link and vet were the midtier market cap projects that could see adoption and pump during the gbr. May I just suggest you have sex, makes wonders to lose some tension.

Yeah, I kind of think the same. The thing with Vet is its marketing is really Chinese style, which looks very cheesy and over the top from here. Plus I do agree the fanbase is cringy

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

no it's not just the chink marketing and retarded 'fanbase', the whole idea of muh food on the blockchain, or supply tracking ON MUH BLOCKCHAIN is fucking retarded, and don't even get me started on how useless the vet token is, literally worthless
b-but the project is kinda interesting, sounds advanced hah!
get fucked shitcoiner, go all in on vechain and sell link

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

*BREATHES IN*

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Reading this almost feels as good as looking at my portfolio.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

checked!
based starlight poster

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Your own research is trash. If you can't spot it as a blatant chink scam I have no idea what criteria you use to vet projects. I'll ride the pump dumps would vchain I wouldn't touch

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

I knew the salt would make me diamonds, but this taste is IRRESISTIBLE

You just know - if link delivers on mainnet and you see no shit big demand for the network - people are going to have the most DELICIOUS excuses about how ‘they missed it’ or ‘it was some dumb biz meme, tron was so much more legit!’ in the face of massive unbelievable price action as link gets locked into nodes

I’m so ready

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

cute foot

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

This user fucks

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

I forgot who it was that did this. Easily the most cringe event I've seen

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

Holding VET
The absolute state. I guarantee you're both a newfag and a redditfag

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

honestly, i forgot about vechain, so this salt coming out of these retards is like icing on the cake today. im so comfy and so stinky

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit