Will chainlink wealth really make me happy?

I'm pushing 25 and I'm still an autistic Khv. I feel so lonely bros.

Attached: 1555905182840.png (1117x634, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0671027034/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2UTOV1KX1E03M&keywords=how to win friends and influence people&qid=1560657135&s=gateway&sprefix=how to win fri,aps,272&sr=8-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends, how much link do you have brother.

Being an autistic khv doesn't stop you from eating well, lifting, making gains, becoming erudite, and becoming the person you aspire to be, you have no reason to make excuses when the power to change is in your hands. Chainlink is only part of the journey, it's not the end goal, you have to make all of the other shit happen

tell me what you think about the following stacks

1. 5k link
2. 25k link
3. 100k link

what about their respective happiness?

>5k
Enough for a startup or business
>25k
Enough to retire
>100k
Enough to make things happen in the real world

How do I start?

Confidence improves with age and experience.

Use the money to boost maturity and increase your experiences. Education, travel etc...

You'll do fine.

Imagine not having to wake up in early morning just because you don't feel like it to go to wage cuck,suck dick and stay sleep deprived whole fucking day

For the rest of your fucking life

But the lonely me all alone. I thought I was doing well talking to this girl. I just cant express myself . I cant connect with people. Thought maybe it was the self fulfilling prophecy shit, but even when i try to see things on the sunny side up, I go nowhere.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

When link moons to the heavens I am buying a one way trip to Thailand and living the life of a king. Sex with top tier babes, sleeping in my hammok on the beach, chillin' like I have no care in the world.

Racemixer scum

i'll marry my half-jap half irish gf with blue eyes. WHITE$ POWER WINS AGAIN

same brother
i finally have enough confidence to talk to girls without totally sperging but it just feels draining. I do not care what they have to say and I feel nothing. I barely care about what close friends have to say.

The only part that makes it bearable is I dont seem to have as strong of a desire as some anons for a relationship. I would love to meet the perfect girl who was low maintenance and essentially a female version of me, but it feels so pointless and hollow, just trying to think of the right things to say so that I wont drive someone away that I dont truly care about in the first place

I only have 1k link.

What can I do with that?

not meming at all bro, get Jow Forums, zyzz was right it will change every aspect of your life

Yeah. Same. She said something in response to me making her laugh "it's good to smile user" , now I dont know what to say or think. I think to much about others perceptions about what I say , and how I act. I want to connect so bad. I just dont know how to take that first step forward to improving my life. It's better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all.
Some of Jow Forums expressed that lifting wont clear my autism. Another girl at work who seems genuinely nice always tries to say hi to me but I just stand there like a retard. When I started lifting, she complimented my arms. It felt good but I need to learn how to talk to others and understand them. I'm so self absorbed. I'm shit. I bend over backwards for others to try to make friends or talk to girls. And it never worked out. I'm lost man.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 171K)

my breed of autism is being too sincere too often, i've kind of just accepted that as a personality trait and being shredded makes it endearing rather than creepy in my experience, also read this it is very important
amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0671027034/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2UTOV1KX1E03M&keywords=how to win friends and influence people&qid=1560657135&s=gateway&sprefix=how to win fri,aps,272&sr=8-1

That’s your problem. Stop bending over for people you cuck.

do you have a goal you're working towards?
where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

I'm going to school in the supply chain field. I dont know where I see my self. No hobbies, used to play guitar, wanted to make a funny YouTube videos with a friend of mine, but always put it off by being lazy. I need to get off my ass nd i dont know how or where to start. I work at a restaurant and am miserable. I never built my self up growing up. I never learned how to be a man.

Get a diet and go to the gym 3x a week. Start meditating. Read heavy philosophy. And go out once or twice a week to get skills socializing and start tinder. Don't have to do this all at once. Add 1 habit a month. Get busy son.

You have to consider willingness to HODL.

>5k link
Most likely to have iron hands since smallest stack. This guy would hodl into the high 3 digits/4 digits for sure and make it.

>25k link
Really depends. If smart, he would make balanced sell targets and make it quite easily, selling off the majority in the 3 digit to possibly 4 digit range.

>100k link
Weakest of the hands by far. Most likely to sell at 2 digits and gamble his gains into some shitcoin flavour of the month. Also possibly the absolute strongest hands out of the 3 but only if he's a super OG marine from the ICO who totally understands link's potential.

It's not all about the size of your stack, but the strength of your hands marines. Dividends will be paid to those who are patient.

Attached: 1557268166163.jpg (638x676, 91K)

What can you do with $1mi?

Thanks man. I think I want to swap out philosophy for learning to code. I already go out but I go out alot . I drink alot. So i need to control that. I also stay generally quiet when I go out unless I'm with people that I know very well. I dod this to my self. I gotta figure out how to unfuck this.

that sounds like social anxiety, I have it too and have given up on trying to fix it, I used to drink before meeting people to relax a bit but it doesn't work out most of the time.
I've withdrawn from society and if I make it, my top priority is to try out cognitive behaviour therapy.
I've heard it helps a lot

>I've withdrawn from society
Me too.
I'm waiting for decent simulated reality technology to move in to a custom made universe.

>I dont know where I see myself
>I need to get off my ass and I dont know how or where to start
>I'm going to school in the supply chain field

then let it be so

We should be shooting our white seeds into as many women as possible when we make it. Best time and place to do this is while travelling abroad.

Operation: Bleach Boys

>I think I want to swap out philosophy for learning to code.

I always laugh when I see that. I don't know why you think that learning how to code will solve any of your problem. I've been coding since I was 18, I'm 28 now and my life is still shit. Also you don't magically learn how to code in a week by following an online course. It takes years of doing mediocre things before you have really good coding skills. And people won't hire you based on your coding skills unless they are very good.

> Aspire to be

People don't aspire to be this