EVERYBODY POINT AND LAUGH AT THIS PIECE OF SHIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 62CF23A5-D357-450C-BDEA-B4BC1291F6E4.png (208x242, 2K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This will shake the weak hands, for sure. Sell you retards. I'm waiting to buy.

Nulinker scum, 99% of this board bought sub, .30 cents.

why would anyone pay a dollar to check the price of eth

Or for a fuckin Chainlink alarm clock lmao

We are just shaking out the faggots who brought high, that’s all

LMAO imagine having bought this piece of shit. Two years and the only significant gains were to Sergeys waistline.

Yes. That’s it! Nothing to worry about!

Wait until Reddit unveils the truth about the google “partnership” lmao. Everybody “partnering” with LINK is simply cut and pasting 1 line of code into their platform, this is what integration means. It’s literally nothing. Fucking kek.

information was there, whales selling

Attached: iuyoiuyui.jpg (1280x446, 60K)

"Racist incel forum destroys promising crypto startup" will be the headline. Well done retards you fucked it all up. Just couldn't keep your damn mouths shut. It's all over. Cat is out of the bag. Advisers and team members leaving, major partners dropping out. You ruined it. ETH never had such a toxic community. Dumped every LINK and all in on ETH. This middleware shitcoin will never pull a 1000x. Fucking losers.

I don't see why you're laughing at link.

It went x10 in such a small period of time and is now maintaining that level.
We all know coins are volitile so these small rise and falls are of no surprise to anyone with a clue about the market.
Unless this shit goes sub $2.00, which won't happen, then you can laugh, but for now we're seeing a positive future for holders of link.
Those who laugh now are simply jealous they didn't get in on 0.15/0.30.

hahahahah look at op he is a piece of shit hahahahahahahah

Attached: 274572325.jpg (540x568, 85K)

Boy do i feel dumb only being up a quarter million.

theyre probably waiting for 10

Keep pretending to be retarded and you'll get stuck that way.

Attached: 1550197997198.png (500x500, 548K)

>Reddit
>Truth
Lmao, thanks user, my sides needed that.

>COPE

.... so you bought the top, huh?

oh no it pulled back 10% after doubling in a week. game over guys its all over. imagine being such an emotional faggot you're basically a woman OP. change your name from user to Sally right now.

SEETHING SHITSTINKER

The thing is, even when it goes bellow $2 you are not gonna sell. You are gonna ride it all the way to the ground. So it's as if you are locking in a sinking ship.

locked*

And not that it's funny. It's actually really sad. But you can't expect any sympathy from anyone when you keep acting like everything is fine.

>tfw bought at 11 cents
comfy as can be

>mfw you faggets are never buying at sub $2

Attached: dn8ut4s5dut21.jpg (1280x1754, 274K)

A person that bought at 40 cents, sold at $1 in Dec 2017, then bought back in at 20 cents a few months ago is much comfier than you.

>everyone let's point and laugh at this crypto that did 3000% and just dropped 10% after

Attached: 1557854036211.jpg (1050x1418, 955K)

oh fug :DDDDDDD

Salty fucking redditors in this thread.

Chink hustle the coin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Ive only 10x'd my money in the past 2 months.....

HARDEEHARHAR HARDEEHARHARRRRRRR

this is last chance to buy the dip

Oh fug :DDDDDD

Yeah bro I’m still only up 40 Grand what an absolute faggot I am! Better sell and pay half in (((taxes))) like a good got, I wouldn’t know what to do with millions anyway right? Hahaha

Fuckin tards. Let’s check back here again in 24 hours. LINK is never going sub $3 EVER AGAIN.

Attached: 94A6D8FF-C11A-4325-AE0A-D571EF642939.jpg (498x617, 54K)

>COPE

The beautiful thing about this Link pump is all of the absolute agony it's going to cause now that it's dumping, and as the dump gets worse (we are only at the TIPPY TOP of the dump, panic hasn't even started yet).

Link was not in a position before to hurt people the way that it can now. Before, it was just hopes and dreams, that even Linktards didn't really believe, deep down.

But now you have people with ACTUAL six-figure paper gains that they could be cashing in, but their delusion is going to keep them from doing so, and they're about to lose it all back to the market.

The dump that has begun is going to be LEGENDARY.

I am so happy and excited right now!!!!

>link at $1
its going back to 20c
>link at $1.45
its going back to 60c
>link at $2
its going back to $1.20
>link at $2.25
its going back to $1.60
>link at $3.80
its going back to under $2 HAHAHHAAHAHHA
do you see the pattern?

dirty swinger. it's never going below $3 again.

Can someone actually debunk this stinky meme? Im too retarded to do it myself.

t. Not redditor just low iq channer

THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS

Attached: pepegun.jpg (500x486, 34K)