FUCK YOUR RACIST PROPAGANDA

I had heard stories about this place, but YOU'RE ALL TEN TIMES WORSE THAN I EVER IMAGINED. Your shitty racist campaigns like "It's okay to be White" have only hurt humanity's struggle for equality. The world is changing. GET OVER IT. It's time for you to recognize that diversity IS our strength, so I reinterpreted your oppressive poster, AND I made it more considerate to the minorities you fucking nazis hate so much. This is the kind of propaganda that needs to be spread around campuses.

Attached: Diversity_Strength.jpg (1700x2200, 108K)

Your here forever faggot.

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: Teaching Blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

Attached: Peace corp.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

Attached: Beaver on Immigration.png (1839x1123, 753K)

((()))
you're boring, lurk moar

Attached: Beaver on Multiculturalism.png (1088x790, 580K)

Now have fun on pol you little scamp ; )

Attached: Comming backlash.png (1296x6328, 905K)

Attached: Diversity_is_Our_Strength.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

lurk moar

Lol, you're a faggot.

Attached: Islam_Appeasement_Never_Works.jpg (671x883, 148K)

I'll take this bait. We don't want equality. Equality is a Jewish lie. Races are not equal. Now gas yourself.

And you're racist. Get out more.

NIGGERS SUCK

Attached: Lurtz_2.jpg (315x242, 21K)

Nice try, douchebag. That's obviously a photoshop. But keep equating wanting to SAVE CHILDREN'S LIVES with NAZI FASCISM.

Here's some diversity for you. Put it in your oatmeal for breakfast to give you extra strength to face your day.

Attached: toilet-shit4.jpg (1000x750, 29K)

>Racist
Where the fuck do you think you are nigger? That shit is not an insult here or even derogatory in the slightest. Go back to kikebook.

Only ten?

Then you should go fuck a nigger and get AIDs like a good spineless POS. Not everyone worships your stinky, stupid nigger god

Attached: hlI99g.png (400x565, 29K)

OOGA BOOGA OOOH OOH AHH AHH

Attached: 1519207002534.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

And I'll enlighten you: it's legal and economic equality we want, because even if an individual is born taller or a bit smarter, WE'RE ALL HUMAN. Minorities deserve a chance at a better life.

MUH DICK
MUH DRUGS
MUH ROBBERIES

REEL CULTURE NIGGA!!

Attached: Kodak-Black-Grill-Diamond-1.jpg (630x1120, 125K)

slide thread faget; prob juden

Yeah, you're wrong about all of that. Subhuman shitskins are not my equal and fucking deserve nothing. The only people who benefit from the Jew lies you're spewing are the minorities.

Go suck off your pet nigger and tell it how you bravely battled the evil raciss's on an anonymous message board.

Attached: image.jpg (560x800, 200K)

They're not your economic equal because of White oppression, so of course they stand to benefit the most from ending it.

If humans are equal how come white people conquered the rest of them so easily?

stop posting your stupid ass (((black lives matter))) bullshit, it's clogging up the forum.

niggers are in shitty situations because niggers tend to do shitty things

pretty telling when a black guy does something half-decent and people give him 100k upvotes on reddit.

Attached: More Sage Advice.jpg (646x646, 87K)

lol.

diversity is a strength for the least capable, for everyone else its a bankrupt parasite-farm.

racism doesn't exist. its a hoax to exploit people's empathy. in the end, diversity produces empathy exhaustion and shitty, low-trust societies. racism is better explained as in-group preference, which is totally fine, necessary and not going anywhere.

SAGE

Niggers look like turds.

Attached: 097893267492683947896456.jpg (1024x961, 423K)

10x worse than you ever imagined? You have a shitty imagination.

Only a LARPER would know how to change affiliation to communist

are you a nigger, a chink, a kike or a kebab?

It's because I get out more that I am racist.

bro why are you here
>surprise, idiot
the world isn't changing and it hasn't
you (and everyone on this board, haha) needs to get over themselves
come to afrochan and make fun of emonigs w/ me

Attached: i'm-sorry.png (852x480, 269K)

Wanting to save children's lives? Millions of children will die in civil war.

sage

Let them go back to their fucking country and make it better.

Yes. Diversity is our strength. But it’s better be equal separatly, then separate in unity.

we no racist propaganda :)

Attached: 1522293815986.png (1674x1907, 347K)

Black Lives Matter

Attached: gorilla-portrait-ernie-echols.jpg (240x300, 17K)

Your heartfelt post has caused me to re-evaluate my life. I'm leaving for the Peace Corps tomorrow morning.

Also, OP is a faggot. OP is always a faggot.

Oh, you mean like how Muslims owned southern Europe for 700 years? Or how the great USofA couldn't defeat Vietnam and is STILL in the Middle East?

Why do you think diversity is a strength? What does that even mean? Also, if we're all mixed and every race ceases to exist ("the world is changing"), then we will truly have no more diversity. Thus, we lose our strength.

The problem with liberal propaganda is that it isn't well thought out. You're not really a supporter of diversity if you embrace the loss of Western culture and heritage. The root behind this propaganda slogan: time for whites to die off. It's quite sinister, actually.

hohoohho lol
yep !

Its ok. Just go back to facebook. Or twitter. Or snapchat. Or whatever liberal infested anti white shithole you came from.

Attached: 4FD075C9-6270-4EAA-AA3A-19E470B35D0C.gif (500x283, 1.94M)

Never! Races must be preserved and not mixed ! Beauty dies when mixed, as in painting if you begin mixing all colors together you will get SHIT .

Attached: 1522245915746.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Move to a black neighborhood and get back to us.

l u r k
m o a r

hey, confirmation the crusades were a reaction and not just cuz EBIL YT. Thanks, user.

You got plenty of echo chambers to choose from. No reason for you to stick around this place.

Attached: 85545CA5-82FE-416C-8007-D91479F9B70D.jpg (1920x958, 389K)

Gooks are sneaky fuckers. And anything pre-European Revolution/Industrial Revolution doesn't count, everybody was more or less equally backwater back then. But whites were the first to create the technological wonders we take for granted every day.

Who knows why it was Europe and not somewhere else, but it was Europe and it will stay Europe until a new challenger can actually arise to our astronomical standard.

Attached: eurorev.jpg (439x376, 25K)

Learn about this man and you can come back and apologize for being an idiot

Attached: führer.jpg (615x854, 82K)

Diversity is WHOSE strength?

>humanity
Fuck off.
You are equal to niggers, I'm not.

I don't believe in global humanity. There are races and we don't benefit propping up the shitskin races. Hope we get to rampage china with our jap bros like we should have in WW2

It's not sinister. It's forward thinking.

Here's something to think 'forward' to

Attached: Last Kiss Goodnight.jpg (202x290, 9K)

XD

Attached: This Nigger Voted.jpg (245x398, 43K)

We're all starting to hate niggers here. It's clear that they're all autistic tree people, trying to subvert the right with their gibsmedat policies. They also give the right nut a bad reputation that push more people to the left nut. Niggers and black nationalists are antifa! And we can't let this continue. If you too, are tired of niggers and skanks coming to our board then this general is for you.

Post shame images or discuss the removal of faggotry, Niggerism, Fakeism, Feminism, Collectivism Cum Stains, Furries, Leftism.

Ancaps, Libertarians and Republicans welcome.
Redpilled African Americans, Asians, Hispanics, Latinos, and Muslims are all welcome as well.

DEATH TO COMMIES!
DEATH TO ZIONIST!
DEATH TO BIG AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT!

Attached: Lol.jpg (480x640, 110K)

>The cheapest sort of pride is ball sack pride; for if a man is proud of his own balls, it argues that he has no other qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellow men. The man who is endowed with big balls has important personal qualities and will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects when his own ball sack shrivels up, since their failings will be constantly before my cock. But every miserable slut who has nothing at all of which she can be proud adopts, as a last resource, on her knees in the alley to which she belongs; she is ready and glad to defend all her faults and follies using her teeth and nails, thus reimbursing herself with my own spooge.
~My Balls

>Hi XD

Attached: The Mutt Face.webm (534x398, 869K)

It's pure evil and I can't wait for the chance to cleanse our nation of your filth.

Attached: CxSqUhyUcAEC2nm.jpg (761x565, 57K)

Kys nigger

See? Are you beginning to understand that YOU are the problem here? This kind of hatred is what minorities have to put up with everyday.

Diversity is your vice.

omg, is he ok?

this must performance art, I refuse to believe any man could be this daft

STOP REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS.

>Ebil
XD

Attached: Black-A-Bortion.webm (400x226, 715K)

Time to get out of your basement. This is how most of the world thinks.

Attached: Black Court System.webm (320x182, 2.45M)

Take your pills leaf

Attached: Emmit Till Before And After pol.jpg (598x321, 56K)

Attached: 1521562614096.png (1500x1500, 926K)

1. This is political
2. This has plenty of context (Your IOTBW bullshit)
3. What's wrong with progressive ideology? Is this some kind of safespace?
4. This is the OPPOSITE of division. This is all about diversity.

How can you post that given that White oppression is the reason they live such hard lives to begin with?

welfare isn't oppression. they're genetically inferior

They're genetically DIFFERENT. That's what diversity is all about, and if White people have to learn to share to support everyone else, then so be it.

>chooses ugly doodoo brown for the diversity image

It's the future.

Go put someone in gaol for joking about a teaspoon.

The future is bleak when you consider over 20 million Africans are born every year...

INB4 ,we will feed them,

Well good luck stopping which will ultimately be a collison course in which genocides will be commonplace and a massive war will happen in Africa, a culling because of an undisciplined and corrupt mindset is the end result

none of your interfering in the natural order will avail any of this

This has all the hallmarks of a larp BUT at the same time could easily be an actual brainlet leftist.
>really makes me think

We are living through a long term demographic genocide of white Europeans.

that's a first

Is this a joke or do you still not know what the " IT'S OK TO BE WHITE " papers where for?

>we want legal and economic equality
Fine. So every openly racist black on twitter can now be arrested for hate speech? Right?
So whites can all say “nigga” now, evause it’s allowing for equality with blacks? Am I right
So men can now look forward to having 100x more responses from desperate women on dating sites?
The world isn’t equal dick head. The right wing didn’t make it unequal, the left did that,

How is diversity our strength? What does diversity bring that white nations/commonwealth nations can't do on their own?

Waagh, waagh, muh White genocide. There is only one race: the human race. The world will be a better, stronger place once everyone shares their genes with each other. There is no reason to keep White people separate.

Triggered by the picture. I agree that diversity is a strength, in the sense that it is important for every nation to preserve its own culture, so the whole word can remain diverse with people of different ethnicities and cultures, living in their own countries. The real strength of diversity comes from cultural exchange without exchanging the populations. A great idea can be brought from one country to the other without immigration. Travel and trade would still exist, even if every country went full ethno state. We could have all the benefits of diversity without any of the downsides.

Uh, I don't know, maybe it's not just about you? You think you can sit in your ivory towers getting fat while the rest of the world starves? After White colonialism, Whites OWE minorities a chance at a better life.

Nope. Keep being mad faggot.

There is reason to keep all races separate.
You only lose by destroying diversity. This genocide affects all of us. All races will be consumed and mixed into faceless consumer-drones. All culture will be lost. The ultimate end is bad for everyone. Whites will just be the first to go. You are a blind fool fighting for the death of everything unique and beautiful about the differences in mankind.

Oh, so AFTER raping every other country on earth, NOW Whites want to close the doors behind them and keep all their wealth to themselves. No, it's time for Whites to hand back what they took, and to make sure this doesn't happen again, we need to bring people together, not separate them.

Attached: 1521855599915.jpg (500x500, 39K)

But why do we need diversity if race is a social construct?

Yeah. Because before whites came into africa it was Wakanda. Kek.