The Amish

The Amish double every 20 years, and aside from their population constantly release a small stream of pure ethnic Germans from rumspringa.

Are they the true saviors of the german race?

Anglos btfo?

Attached: be8ef86055ef573380162c1fc949216a.jpg (1050x691, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBm9dcT-xoQ
pressherald.com/2017/07/07/in-amish-country-love-of-god-means-welcoming-refugees/
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/War_of_the_Beard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gonna be like the Pinto Pony. Someday the world will want to resurrect German DNA and the irony is they will have to find it in the US.

No, they are ugly af.

The real germans are mennonites.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBm9dcT-xoQ

I unironically want to become Amish.

Where's a good Amish town these days?

Attached: 1522521563251.jpg (612x422, 62K)

what's good about producing more and more german inbreds?

Lancaster county, PA... pretty much all amish~

Some background on the Amish would be nice please. Are they all white? Do they allow subhumans into their group or are they relatively pure?

They are almost all german and Dutch. And I believe they'll take almost anybody, but very few choose to take the faith due to no electric.

I've been around Amish my whole life and ive never heard of them letting anyone in at all subhuman or otherwise... but it may happen I just haven't heard of it. I've only seen white amish.

Amish people use electric but they have weird rules about it... You will see amish people using lighting/computer/iphones/speakers very often actually.

To prevent inbreeding do they marry other Amish members from different parts of the country?

one of my friends married a Mennonite. it was a fucking mistake.

I don't know what they do to combat inbreeding but inbreeding is actually a huge problem in the amish community... they are considered very ugly mostly because of this and some have mental/health problems because of all the inbreeding. The origin of a nearby hospital was actually specifically for treating all the inbreeding related illnesses for amish people.

ITT we post Amish waifus?

Attached: 21d4a8c84c5f9b682c332edcc3259f12.jpg (564x668, 68K)

Hot.

I could give up Jow Forums for hot Amish inbred pussi

Attached: 29351626_1815383791881030_6139711977026122456_o.jpg (1418x612, 58K)

Why user?

Attached: tumblr_ob1mezFR7x1rl0skvo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

>tfw no pure qt barefoot tradwife

They look like Russian old believers desu.

Attached: old_believeres.jpg (1024x683, 952K)

Jo Jo is that you?

things were going well until she visited her parents (in a foreign country) and then refused to return. then sued for child support. I tried to convince him to fight it (he would probably win custody of their daughter) but he's so mad about it all, that I think he's going to abandon his rather successful business to go fight the Bantus in South Afrika

her parents have no money btw. what a dumbass.

Me on the right

Do you really consider them "cute" because of their outfits ? Just swap their clothes and they're just 5/10 trailer park roasties.

Colourful living room.

Are those from central Russia ?

No idea. May be out of Russia. Many old believers live abroad. There is a federal program to repatriate them.

>quaint peasant dresses, peasants' shirts, long braids and old medieval haircuts
>the men are in track pants
kek, never change Russia

Look at the walls, just plain concrete, that must be Eastern Europe at the very least.

You are a little dim.

Holy shit, that's like, 90% of the attraction. Nice observation frog-bro.

...other 10% would be trad thot appeal.

Attached: 20476308_10155608120501340_2985788219645005610_n.jpg (480x538, 33K)

Attached: 1518248891908.jpg (2048x1152, 614K)

I want her to marry me.

Does that fucking heretic second on the left have a zipper?

As a Pennsylvanian, I can attest to the fact that they do have that "Innsmouth Look" about them.

Is this what the world was like before the era of 56% ? Did every region and sub-genre have very distinct and recognizable features and dialects?

Imagine....

Pacifistic primitives whose lifestyle only works because they live a country which tolerates them and has the resources to just let them do their thing with barely any input.
If the government collapsed tomorrow a couple dozen thugs with trucks, bikes and hunting-rifles could subjugate this entire people who have no weapons of their own or means of communication with the outside world to even understand what the hell is going on.

Also, there is no virtue in scorning technologic innovation and idealising forced conformity where the entire culture and community is devoted to preserving one particular culture, one particular cultural attitude and purging anything which dares to deviate, so if you engage in any wrong-think, you better keep it contained inside your mind for the rest of your life because if you are found out and don't repent you will be cast out and good luck adjusting to the outside world with a mind and skill-set stuck in the 1600s and everyone you have ever known having disowned you.

Germans are a stupid Jew meme, the real saviors of the white race are the Romanian people, It's just how it is, stay mad bro*n boys

Anglo Saxons are Germanic you buffoon.

No. They have the founder effect and a host of genetic problems

>things were going well until she visited her parents (in a foreign country) and then refused to return.
>things were going well

I really, really doubt that.

>no weapons of their own...

The amish are what the alt-right dream about.

by "things were going well" I mean there were no big marital disasters. they had some stress over money and got on each others nerves. it happens in a marriage. now he has a bunch of money but she doesn't give a fuck.

>t. some fag who's never been to America

The Amish are fucking strapped and are extremely self-sufficient. They're not a parasite on anyone. Also you're free to leave and come back.

Attached: d902f2dbd61e405bb1d576a2a034a0e6.jpg (600x315, 38K)

They are pacifists, or is there some sort of musket-armed amish militia I have not heard of?

Lol this real?

>You will see amish people using lighting/computer/iphones/speakers very often actually.
the fuck?

They're pretty fucking well armed for pacifists. They just don't talk about it.

every time humans form groups there are similar problems that arise, corruption, nepotism, weird sex shit, dictators, petty quarrels.

don't put any group above any other group unless you really know what you're talking about. priests in the 17th century were having orgies and sacrificing animals to pagan gods by night and preaching the good word by day.

we are the least sexually degenerative we've ever been, people act like they put up big sex numbers but young people today are waiting longer to have sex and often have longer more meaningful relationships than their parents generation which was "rebelling" against "conservative" parents.

hippies had retards who will have little fascists (left or right leaning, same shit- they are authoritarian prudes).

No. They are retarded inbred cult members.

ugly

>retarded inbred cult members look like retarded inbred members of another cult fucking raskolniks

not just armed, but very well armed. machineguns and whatnot. I wasn't going to say anything because it doesn't help them for more people to know that but then you just up and said it lol.

feds watch this place.

single mothers do not exist in the Amish community. the worst thing they've had in the past 10 years were those serial beard-cutters.

>Did every region and sub-genre have very distinct and recognizable features and dialects?
Pretty much. We have lost a lot of diversity.

Not exactly Amish but there are Hutterite colonies in far western Minnesota that primarily raise pigs. My old boss was offered some money ( no idea how much) to go impregnate one of the women. He was to go into the room, she would be covered with a sheet other than the necessary areas, perform his business, and leave. Apparently they try and do this in order to combat inbreeding.

holy fuck
I'm conflicted

Haha most people that are visiting PA find it odd as well because they mostly hear that they don't use electronics at all... that is far from the truth~

Did he do it?

Checked and wtf that's weirdly arousing ffs
>tfw no two-headed girlfriend

>German race
>race
Assuming it was a race Anglos would also be included in that anyway... jesus christ this is why you are 56%'ers if you can't even identify basic ethnic or racial groupings.

wtf that's gross

damn, id go amish for the girl on the far right

pressherald.com/2017/07/07/in-amish-country-love-of-god-means-welcoming-refugees/

BASED AMISH

Probably. He never told me either way but it is definitely something he would do if given the opportunity.

This is why German immigrants were a mistake.

Indiana-fag here.
We've got an Amish community about 5 miles outside of town.

The Amish are awesome, and the majority of their women are 8/10 babymaking material. They also make damn good food, are hard workers (work harder than mexican roofers with MUCH higher quality of work) and are well-mannered and decent.

They also ALL know how to defend their homes and operate firearms. Our county tried to annex theirs a few years back due to the adjacency and, in a nutshell, the Amish told our county they'd have to take the lands from them by force. So it never happened.

roasties? doubt it. if not married they would be virgins. thats the whole point about being traditional. the women are virginal until marriage

Agreed 100%5

Attached: CMVCx6RWEAAFucQ.jpg (600x600, 140K)

56%-er propaganda. I live in Sarasota where there’s a large Amish neighborhood and they are above-average looking since they have no spic/nog/Southern European genes. Unfortunately the women avoid eye contact with us outsiders at all costs

The two on the left are more attractive without make up than 90% of bong women.

It's almost like being virginal has extra value

How could he believe Swedes are swarthy?

COUSIN MILKERS

Attached: 1512621340766.png (778x512, 29K)

Yes

British people are the palest people in the world.

The fact that they choose to wear these clothes is what makes them attractive over trailer park roastoes

>inbred trailerpark thots have value if virgin.

LITERALLY exactly what I was thinking of. Based Ben Franklin.
Yeah Bretonish women are nasty. Saxon women are where it's at.

>the worst thing they've had in the past 10 years were those serial beard-cutters.
please regale us with your tales of beardgulary

girl on the left is from that movie "my girl" kek

>Swedes
>white

Attached: IMG_6079.jpg (640x480, 82K)

>le inbred maymay!
Fuck off you mutt cunt. Should have kept your legs closed, no man wants to marry you now

But they won't use those guns on people?

Idk, they're pretty inbred due to the fact they're all descended from only 100 people.

What the fuck happens to the feet of that man

Pic aren't amish

Attached: mr57ab.jpg (800x533, 321K)

I want a compliant Amish woman!

Exactly, we need to send more niggers and jews to their farms so the mutt can spread.

Are you kidding me?
Welsh and South West English people are some of the darkest in Western Europe.

The girl-girls yes, the blowjob no, is shopped from a normal, one headed woman giving head

iirc some Amish guys had a dispute with the local elders. so they strapped them down and cut off their beards. then they ran around the rust/corn belt, going town to town, ambushing Amish men and removing their beards. they eventually went to prison for a few years.

I wish I was making this up.

That's not a meme, amish are well known for being inbred, guess that living in a small closed community over a long period of time is the reason amirite ?

I'm aware you're joking, but other White Amish converts would really benefit them and their gene pool.

sounds like how the war of the beards started desu

>whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/War_of_the_Beard

Adolf Hitler worked to remove Christianity from Germany - because he himself was a part of the Satanic Thule lodges.

Adolf Hitler never died - the bunker myth was forged by the USSR/Brits just like the holocaust. He escaped because he received advanced technological information, this is how the Germans were able to build the rockets and everything else.

He was in contact with the E.T Humans known as the Pagan gods - these power have advanced powers of the mind and the soul and gave Hitler that info. Hitler based Nazi Germany off of how these E.T Humans, whom created mankind in ancient times through genetic engineering.

Christianity and Marxism are all Jewish attempts to remove this knowledge.

They would be better off using the Icelandic system of avoiding inbreeding instead of letting American "whites" join, even importing modern Germans would be sketchy due to turk, nafri and slav genes that have cucked their way into the gene pool.

Ayy

And in what consist that system? With sources please

I am not surprised, cutting someones hair without consent counts as bodily harm or criminal assault or whatever the murican word it is, over here. I imagine it would be similar in the US. Still a pretty hilarious story

The Mennonites need to stay within their communities and save the white race

>inbred trailerpark thots have value if virgin.

actually yeh. inbred trailerpark virgin > upper class roastie pHD

it does

yet these ET's couldn't tell them how to build nukes before the US?