Go full SJW against """racism"""

>go full SJW against """racism"""
>get hit with nationwide boycott for """racism"""

Such beautiful irony.

Attached: 20150317155500-Race-Together-11.jpeg?width=700&crop=2:1.jpg (700x350, 30K)

No you

>Trying to pander to blacks
Burn the coal pay the toll.

a coffee shop has no business instructing society on its ethics. what a ridiculous company.

It's a private company, it can do whatever the hell it wants.

What we're seeing is simply a symptom of the profound rift being created among the public.

Nothing makes me happier than left-leaning cunts fighting against each other, and niggers rallied up and united against race-mixing propagandists.

Buy something or get out.

Blacks are like a nuclear weapon, they destroy everything they touch. For playing with fire, they've had it coming to them all along.

Lol with the demands the left are making this point, starbucks would literally have to allow homeless people to drop in at any time, shit, clean themsleves up in the bathroom sink, order a water, and loiter for up to thirty minutes any time they want. That is how a franchise loses nearly all it's costumers. THis is fucking great.

You buy now or get out of store.

Bingo. You have to pick a side at this point. You can't try and win over every segment of society.

That's racist.

Pretty much this.

It's an absolute joy to watch Starbucks attacked from the left. They tried to be both a public library and coffee shop- and got bit in the ass for it. Store managers are put in an impossible position. Like liberalism generally, it was doomed to fail.

Also, the cops did nothing wrong.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (773x554, 54K)

You can't even win over your own side if you go left. Beautiful.

clearly niggers should be able to loiter in coffee shops as long as they want you racist

Cutting their own throat even the tards that buy their shit won't if there dirty loud mouth rude niggers not buying Damn thing just harnessing all women. See how that shit goes for sales. When Drive thru is 80% of revenue & total sales fall by 60% they'll change their tune

As dragon once said while tripping balls kayaking whitewater
"FUCK EM"

So a couple of deadbeat niggers were loitering in a coffee shop? Who gives a fuck.....

The entire country, apparently.

#StarbucksReparations

Free coffee for people of color. Let's pack Starbucks with black freeloaders

Globalist assholes who put shareholders before customers and profits deserve it.

Boycott tax avoiding mother fuckers

shit is hilarious. No one even defend Starbucks. They all turn on them in the blink of an eye.

Good idea this liberal left wing shithole tax avoiding globalist mother fucker deserves die

starbucks has always been racist as fuck. all those pro leftist ads and campaign were to convince their rich liberal white customers they're with them.
its virtue signalling at its best.

this would be great, it would redpill most of their customers after a few months and make them not come back

>Starbucks tries to appeal to hipsters unhappy with trump
>Starbucks lowkey is making propaganda for leftist agenda
>Starbucks is now supporting the left in the eyes of said hipsters
>Starbucks employs opinionated young folk who can't shut the fuck up about their agenda

How is this a good business model? Businesses should aim to please everyone right?

it's like sweet pottery

Lmao look at this obvious Starbucks shill. No real nigger talks like that without inserting pointless ebonics.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 6.34.03 PM.png (1124x298, 91K)

what did he mean by this

Agreed, this photo is fucking amazing too

Attached: 1523882140399.jpg (612x344, 59K)

>customers were average people
>got into politics
>put soy in a lot of coffee
>soyboys are your main customers
>still not buying alot of those soy lattes
>turn on your customers
>-$$$$

We should get a SIT IN campaign trending on social media cuz you know what happens when lots of black people gather around.

I love the idea so much, honestly.
>niggers start swarming for freebies
>get expectant and not even bother finishing their drinks, just slamming them down on the ground for janitors to clean up
>ooga booga u all racist where muh reparations you racist wypipo
>increased prices for libucks to payfor all this nigger shit
>a new flock of newly born republicans

Working class goes to dunkin donuts or gas stations or makes Folgers at home and jokes about how it's all sugary bullshit
I doubt they lose any business by being leftists

This is just like when those 2 sheeboons took Bernie's mic.

I want to buy this guy a beer.

niggers and cucks dont have any money anyways

This is why if you’re a business you a) don’t pander politically or b) pander to a group of non crazy people (ie conservative huwhites). Chickfila is a good example of pandering that works, even though they don’t REALLY pander.

pro-trip: organizations only use identity politics to rake up easy money.
deep down, they're (((yourguys)))

I bought CFA today out of appreciation. Can confirm pandering to whites works.

>harnessing all women
I like this idea, fund it !

Not true, nuclear energy is safe, clean and efficient. Unlike some

I hope one day you are paid minimum wage to clean up after junkies and prostitution that doesn’t contribute to your wage. I’m sure you’re ready to volunteer to clean up after AIDS ridden people for nothing?
It’s why the policy exists. Corporate people force minimum wage people to close the bathrooms to non paying people so they aren’t exposed to AIDS.
Soon, no one will be willing to work at Starbucks, because back people won’t do it. Unless they already have AIDS.

Not really. They help spread the cancer that is SJWness by normalizing it.

Are you a dragon?

Funny how they said in 2015 they would employ "refugees" (despite the fact it is illegal for them to work). and went full libtard in their virtue signalling.

But one perceived act of "racism" against blacks and people are calling them "literally Hitler!!!"

mfw the left is eating itself

Attached: 407FCEDE-45AB-406F-BCCC-17F34D436872.jpg (1440x1424, 302K)

????

Corporate Rule #1: Do not engage in politically correctness. Do not engage with SJWs.

You can't win when you show up on their radar. Nothing you do will ever be okay with them. They will find anything to tear you down because that's all they do is destroy.

Id like to send the employee on the right a gift basket

he thinks that you meant starbucks has no right to be racist or exclude loiterers.

I probably just would have went out the back door and left. No way they're paying that guy enough to protect their end.

Degenerates use the bathrooms for SEX and DOING DRUGS in no particular order. We had to close the library downtown (((Miami))) because of this.

Ok user. I’ll try to be more clear. Your question is valid.
Starbucks has a “you must buy something to use the restroom” policy. This exists BECAUSE people shoot drugs in the restroom or preform prostitution. Possibly none of this happens where you live your life. It does here.
So the employees of the coffeehouse were told, that people who loiter need to purchase, and to use a locked room YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO PURCHASE.
If you’re unhappy about this, take a minimum wage job defending yourself from homeless junkies and hookers, cleaning up after them for free, and tell me how great it is.
The people that work there signed up to make coffee. They are forced into enforcing safety and corporate policy. They did EXACTLY what they were paid to do. Remove a unproductive person from a space that COULD make revenue.
It’s not hard to understand unless you’re a gypsy.

checked ;)

Thanks. You’re exactly right. I live in a decent place that has closed all public restrooms because of drug abuse and prostitution.
I understand.

But is it going to take the rest of us with it, user?

>be black man
>manage a Starbucks
>feelsgood.jpg
>two niggers some in, loiter, want to use your toilet
>they will not buy anything
>think because you are black, everything will be fine if you deal with it
>they refuse to leave
>you call the cops
>thank God one of the cops is black
>niggers removed from store
>okay, this is perfectly fine
>wtf why is this trending on Twitter
>wtf why is this trending on Facebook
>wtf I am not a racist against blacks. I AM BLACK.
>open doors only to see your store be flooded by unemployed protesters
>why are they doing this to me
>see your CEO condemn your actions and offer to apologize face-to-face
>get fired
>will probably never find another job ever again
>I thought black lives mattered. What about my life?

I wonder what is going through that guys’ head right now?

This

Biological warfare is worse than nuclear

#LOITERINGLAWSARERACIST
#BATHROOMLOCKSARERACIST
#FREESTARBUCKSCOFFEEFORBLACKS
#STARBUCKSOWESREPARATIONS
#OCCUPYSTARBUCKS

Attached: shaun_king.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Attached: 9977417-large.jpg (380x282, 24K)

read it again, it’s there

Fugg. Most people will ignore your post because reality is ugly and they can’t face it. Meanwhile corporate fat cats apologize and get gains on their 401k while minimum wage flunkees who only wanted to pay off art school take the frontline heat.
Fugg.

~pottery

All my friends are sjw’s.

starbucks would have done much better if corporate just ignored the issue entirely

>I wonder what is going through that guys’ head right now?
the same thing that goes through any well-mannered black man's head when confronted with niggardom:
>FUCKING NIGGERS

This. Exhibit A: Chick-Fil-A...

$10 says they’re going to do a free drink giveaway to POC.

I literally feel ill.

Attached: Starbucks at a Lynching.png (792x547, 543K)

this

this isn’t the first time a lefty pandering business got turned on by their own. Chick-fil-A will never have this problem. They got boycotted. Didn’t matter.

Was the manager for sure black?

Everydamn day dealing with NigNuts

Attached: 28ilsb.jpg (623x346, 87K)

>read this in my head as an old Asian woman.

Kek

its pottery

Attached: 1505998763215.png (263x283, 144K)

im gonna need a rundown

why are niggers mad at the starbuck cucks?

Attached: 1503295541930.jpg (539x717, 105K)

does anyone remember that big controversy they had when people got e. coli poisoning from workers having gay sex in their restrooms? ive never needed another reason to not drink starbucks.

This will make Starbucks become even more preachy and "woke" to atone for their supposed sins. What they don't realize is that it's impossible to be pure enough for SJWs. They find a way for everything you say or do to be wrong. That's why so many former liberals are switching teams. They're sick of the bullshit.

This

Attached: 21da9002.jpg (208x244, 17K)

>Put up flyers on the black side of town
>"How To Get The Welfare Benefits You've Been Missing"
>Meeting time: Tuesday, 5:30 p.m., Starbucks
>Free Frappucinos (all flavors) will be served
>Go there and record the proceedings
>Upload to YouTube for mass hysteria

>Let's pack Starbucks with black freeloaders
like they aren't already

This x2

We have junkie city here in Seattle.

As an Uber driver I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bought stuff at Starbucks to use the restroom... it’s a given.
Those days are gone free restroom now!!

Someone should organise a march outside Starbucks in jackboots, suspenders and white nationalist shirts to stand in solidarity with their recent pro-fascism agenda. Get David Duke to sponsor the pumpkin spice latte

This hipster is in the redpill express lane. Give it a day or 2 and he'll be posting on pol instead of tumbler.

I'd pay to watch the live stream

>tfw the diversity kicks in

STABKEKS

STABKEKS

Yeah, but half your day will be taken up by police with questions about how you found a dead hooker on an overdose.
Don’t even think they won’t call you with ten cameras knowing you found the dead hooker.

Ok apparently S.T.A.B.C.U.C.K.S. becomes Stabkeks. Oh you guys.

>EVER apologizing or capitulating or aligning with lefties

Attached: 1387752167449.png (300x300, 164K)

Put a megaphone in my face and the megaphone breaks your teeth on the way down your throat.

The most racist people are the Jews like the owner of Starbucks. They were the impetus behind people who wrote songs about the people who smile in the faces of Blacks and then stab them in the backs, and then they tell everyone they're "White" so they can blame somebody else for their fucked up culture

We should get conservatives to flood Starbucks and force liberals out.

If you're not "White", don't bother buying Starbucks. Jews hate Black people

what has annoyed me the most about this incident is all the white people proudly admitting they go into Starbucks, use their wifi and bathroom, sit there for hours working, and never buy even a cup of coffee

I wouldn't consider doing that an option. The few times I've been in real need to connect to some wifi, I go to a bar, coffee shop, whatever, buy something, and ask for the password.