Keto

Is it truly the white man's diet?
Is it just a meme?
Anyone do it?
Have any book recommendations, or links?

Attached: 00012121.png (349x604, 478K)

Source?

One, this is Jow Forums material
Two, keto isn't the white man's diet because it cuts out milk. Cheese is fine, but milk has a lot of sugar so it's a nono. Not to mention it cuts out potatoes, the biggest staple of any white culture's diet.
Three, you're probably not really white so why do you care

Keto is the perfect human diet

Source: have autoimmune disease and keto is the only way I can eat without getting sick

dairy is shit

>Falling for the Dairy Jew

makes you sweat a lot
have to take spoonfuls of potassium and salt. That's not natural.

>literally admits to being an AIDS nigger

Whites are supposed to be robust with a decent layer of fat

if you have muscular striations showing you're starving

>the dairy jew
>75% of jews are lactose intolerant
you got your memes backwards friend

Wrong. Nice try faggot.

Nah it's probably type 1 diabetes
t. knower

I lost a ton of weight on keto and am white. So this checks out.

Jews don't participate in ____ Jew schemes, those are for the goyim.

potatoes are from south america. also you can drink half and half or cream on keto.

AIDS isn't an autoimmune disease. it's just an immune disease.

>Is it truly the white man's diet?
All the ketofags I know are Asian manlets.

Attached: siete limas.jpg (484x700, 90K)

It's pretty good. Definitely an advanced diet, far beyond paleo - which I happen to think is a much, much better diet.
It's super hard to lift and maintain on keto, in fact I felt pretty shitty for about a month until I went back to paleo.

Day 16 of keto diet... it sucks.

its all retarded, if ou change our diet permenatly in any way your bodies going to change.

keto is just atkins with a new wrapper. veggies, high fat high protein, low low low carbs. id be more worried about long term problems from high animal protein but truth is if your going to stop drinking beer and eating pizza every night to go for keto its def gonna be a net positive.

No. The true White man's diet is medium-rare red meats, potatos, bourbon, freshly squeezed breast milk straight from the teat of a White woman he knocked up with his own seed, and the tears of minorities.

>having to lose weight to begin with
Sorry to inform you paco..

I'm keto but I refuse to cut out milk. I ain't drinking my protein shakes with water like a poor person

>keto is just atkins with a new wrapper.
except that it isn't, at all, on any level

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Potatoes are from the new world and raw milk is the actual beverage of choice. If you don't get raw milk from clean, safe, 100+ IQ farms you're going to die of some horrible shit desu.

speaks the meme flag

It's meant to cut out sugar desu. Like, it even cuts down on excessive protein because of how the body turns excessive proteins into sugar.

how is a low carb high fat and protien diet not atins on ANY level? are you fucking australin, b/c i swear i will block you.

>Limes

Aids isnt an autoimmune disease dumbass

No

Yeah, briefly did keto - actually to burn fat to pass a weed test. Already fit/active/high metabolism, but I had a ton of energy, worked out more than ever, and looked great.

Never bought into “diets” before, just a normal balance of simple home-cooked stuff and occasional junk food, but keto might actually work.

"new world"

I said S O U T H A M E R I C A
South america

Enjoy your acne and inflammation

>eating potatoes

what a fat fucking PIG

oh wait I'm literally spastic

I went from 300 to 220 doing keto. It works. It makes it possible to eat a caloric deficit because your blood sugar is stable

Drinking milk is for children.

And I wouldn’t trust any grown man who drinks milk to be around children.

keto is great - fasting maybe better. Both, better still.

But either way, eat your damn veggies. Not potatos and high carb 'vegetables'. But the generally low carbohydrate leafy veggies and dark greens. Preferably washed but uncooked.

Books: Obesity Code by Dr. Fung.

Salt used to be caked on foods as preservative only until recently with advent of refrigeration. There is nothing unnatural about consuming heaps of electrolytes. Just do it a little at a time, like over the course of meal, rather than a super saturated glass of water. The former may have more salt and be fine, while the later gulped down can literally kill you.

if you say so, i bought three keto cook books and decided aginst it because i think animal protien is the leading cause of heart disease. every recipie was bacon and butter and chicken or pork and avacado. shit was wild. im sure it works if you get your body into "ketosis" burning fat and not sugar but i, looking for something heart healthy i dont give a fuck bout being skinny

I've done it continuously for a year. Its good.
>pros
-food is good
-resting energy levels remain high
-very few crashes
-sleep better
-easy to lose weight because shit-tier junk food is all carby
-look cut immediately because your body stops retaining water
-motivated not to cheat because it causes hangover-like symptoms if you break ketosis
>cons
-food is expensive
-you have to cook a lot
-less peak energy
-sometimes get a rash from sweating
>you piss a lot
-people think your're a trend chasing normie

The hard part about keto is that you feel like shit at first. Or if you try to half do it then that shitty part is always. But if you really do it and just stick it out eventually you come out of the other end of the tunnel and you feel amazing.

Most people who try it never make it that far.

When I started it I lost an average of half a pound a day for 90 days. That was a few years ago and I've kept it off (and stayed keto). Best thing I ever did for myself.

>looking for something heart healthy i dont give a fuck bout being skinny
Being skinny is the best thing you can do for your heart.

KETO LOWERS YOUR TESTOSTERONE
KETO LOWERS YOUR TESTOSTERONE

If you have a poor diet/fast/starve, your body will stop worrying about growing so IGF1 won't be produced. Which is basically what happens when people do the keto diet.

IGF1 is produced locally in muscles when insulin is present together with Growth Hormone.Ketogenic diets promote low insulin enviroment and very strongly inhibit GH production (circulated fatty acids are strongest pituitary gland inhibitor when it comes to GH secrection).

I second this. I kept feeling like absolute shit everytime I ate. I would get stomach cramps, bad heart burn and my shits would literally be fucking mud.

I got tested and I found out I have gluten intolerance, switches to keto and my life did a 180. I'm doing the whole Steak N's Eggs diet now and my body drastically shifted, lost weight in my face, dropped 2 pant sizes and I'm never hungry.

Attached: 21125461_1577716882279893_44698269914995434_o.jpg (364x1600, 49K)

Man it's hard to do keto at 5'9" 115 lbs

If I lose any more weight the jews are gonna add me to the Auschwitz totals

It's an overrated meme diet. Don't do it unless eating nothing but meat and green vegetables is your lifelong dream. Your food choices are incredibly limited. No carbs of any kind. Most people are fine with no bread, maybe no fruit isn't a problem, but not even any starches? You will be struggling to get your calories unless you eat a great deal of bacon, or cover your salads in oil. Keep in mind that you are meant to get upwards of 75% of your calories in this diet from fats. It's for diabetic people. You will have to piss on litmus paper multiple times a day to make sure you are in a ketogenic state.

Just eat a healthy balanced diet high in protein and vegetables. Eat a variety of protein sources and vegetables. Drastically reduce if not eliminate all processed foods, and unnecessary carbs/sugar like baked treats and candy. And get off your ass every day. Don't bother with this crazy shit. There is no need whatsoever to do low carb/no carb.

I bet you have hyperthyroidism

>struggle to get calories
Stopped reading there. The reality is quite the opposite. Fire up MFP and tell me how nsny calories are in a handful of hazelnuts or a can of Spam.

What is ground turkey, tuna fish, chicken breasts, lean cuts of beef?

You want to eat SPAM??? Fuck's sake. Good luck to you then. Enjoy your hazelnuts, I'm going to be eating like a human being.

Also what the fuck is MFP?

tuna and beef have high purines which im trying to avoide, and im not saying if you have a bad current diet that keto wont help, just that if your willing to change your whole eating habbits and stick to it i think theres more heart helthy options then massive amounts of animal protein and fat.

Did it for 3 weeks, wanted to fucking die by the time I threw in the towel and gave up. Not sure if I "hit ketosis" or not, but I definitely got to where I was hardly eating after about 15-20 days because the choice between washing down more bacon and avocados with coconut oil laced black coffee and just fucking starving became a legitimately tough call.

Keto is the diet of choice after heart surgery. Stop believing the fat is bad for you meme. It was the sugar lobby who spread those lies.

I eat that shit all the time. Without the gubbament gibs mind you.

>> You will have to piss on litmus paper multiple times a day to make sure you are in a ketogenic state.

Only newfags pee test. Once your body starts actually using the ketones you stop pissing them out anyway. After you adapt to the diet the only way to measure ketones is in the blood but its expensive (and completely unnecessary), only self-experimenters bother with that shit.

>steak
>burger
>sausage
>bacon
>pork
>dark meat chicken
>salmon
>cheese
>eggs
>nuts
>sunflower seeds
>pork rinds
>avocados
>green vegetables
>fatty dressings (ranch and blue cheese)
Keto food is great.

thats a massive siplification. i know plenty of crack heads and skinny fats who have correnary artery disease.

Stupid ass. Your highest output of GH and IGF-1 is elicited in a fasted state when insulin is low. You don’t have to go starve on a ketogenic diet either.

Think about hunter gatherers that did without food for days when edible plants weren’t around and the couldn’t hunt anything down. Losing testosterone and lean mass wouldn’t be conducive to chasing down on animal or having the energy to forage for more berries are whatever the fuck was growing in the area.

Jesus, try not making a fallacious argument with junk science for a change.

keto is a semi meme
it doesn't accelerate weight loss or anything, but when I did it briefly it really reduced my hunger. it also helps you get enough protein for gains
the downside is it's a pain in the ass to stick to it, especially if you eat with other people

MyFitnessPal, the app that the entire fucking world uses to count calories and macros.

link proof, id like to meet the doctor telling you to eat ribeyes after stinit implant.

You're free to think that but it's scientifically baseless. There are multiple studies proving that the keto diet improves health including cardiovascular and brain health. This anti-fat, pro-grain shilling was started by (((Ancel Keyes))) who was a really shitty scientist but, like most of his people, very good at mass-marketing bullshit that people don't need.

Sugar causes inflammation and feeds cancer cells. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't.

>>KETO LOWERS YOUR TESTOSTERONE

You know what lowers your testosterone? Being obese

Not wrong, but completely retarded. The relationship between hormones is complicated and varies according to a variety of factors.

First, unless you are type-1 diabetic, you will ALWAYS have insulin in your system. The issue most westerns face if due to sensitivity, they have chronically elevated insulin, such that even when fasted, basal insulin levels prohibit fat metabolization, and due to an inverse relationship between insulin and HGH - suppresses HGH.

You're not wrong, and for the skinny little shit, keto will likely yield little benefits outside of periodic benefit from a varied diet to facilitate metabolic flexibility.

For most of the western world on the other hand, keto, if not outright fasting, is going to yield in greater benefits in both weight loss, and muscle/lean mass development than some simplistic argument like "you need insulin for IGF1!"

Again, you're not wring, but it's dumb, especially the assertion that lower insulin inhibits HGH, because that's not true. A keto diet MIGHT, but not because of lower insulin. This is rather an attribute of fasted versus fed. One can be ketogenic in a fast, and have 2000-3000% increases in HGH, and naturally have very low relative insulin levels.

All of this to say that relationship between hormones is complex, and any extrapolation to testosterone is insufficient. Neither of us mentioned cortisol which is likely far more an inhibitor of test than insulin or HGH

Keto is a fucking atrocious diet. Starch is good for you and you need it if you're not a sedentary fat ass.

Plenty of good fats in nuts and avocado, just to name a few. Actually, vegan keto diets are starting to gain some traction in the fitness industry for those who definitely don’t want meats, but any animal products for their body.

Yeah, like I said, if you enjoy force-feeding yourself meat all day, and don't mind drastically reducing your food options, then by all means, go keto. I prefer being able to eat tomato and hot peppers with my eggs, or enjoying fruit like apple or grapefruit.

Why would you do that, when you can just eat well and exercise?

where did i say i was pushing sugar, im not. i more along the asia study diet. whole vegtibles no sugar no preservatives and minimal to no animal protien.

ketoacidosis is painful , just try it

You can always eat some fruit or something to spike insulin when you're lean. Stop being fat first. Learn how to fight, get strong. Then worry about your hormones. You sound like neurotic faggots when you sperg on and on about muh test.

Also I had the opposite problem when I was still losing weight on keto and fasting. I had boners constantly bros like it was kind of freaking me out at first.

Good thing I really like meat and dairy.

My girlfriend is doing this, what the fuck is it?

Not having any carbs or glycogen to burn on and forcing your body to eat into its fat stores doesn’t accelerate weight loss, plus all the water weight you lose in the early going?

Fuck you, leaf. Go suck down some cheese fries with Trudeau and sell out your countrymen some more.

I'm tired and don't want to get into a link war with paco so the very short version.
When you burn fat your body releases grehlin from the stored fat. The more overweight you are, the more grehlin that is released when you switch from glycolysis to ketosis. After you're fat adapted and your hunger is suppressed test returns to normal levels in addition to having more energy to do test building activities like working out, having sex, etc.

Attached: 1498241157761.png (1754x2480, 467K)

>dairy
that aint keto bruh

I've been doing it for years due to digestive issues and now all you faggots are coming and jumping on the bandwagon. It used to be interesting to talk about but now everyone thinks i'm on some fad diet you faggots REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1510991152158.gif (512x512, 2.77M)

Keto + intermittent fasting doubles results. Been doing it 5 days and lost over 3kg.

The body needs starch? For what?

What is gluconeogenesis?

Dumb fuck....

>dairy
>not keto
Its basically all keto but milk.

also virtually impossible to occur outside of type-1 diabetics or catastrophic organ failure. Diet isn't going to provoke ketoacidosis.

Just eat steak for every meal with a shit ton of butter. You'll lose weight no problem while keeping muscle. You might think it's hard because you won't get sweets and other carb shit. But you'll be so high on fat you'll never be hungry and you'll never crave carbs. That's a white mans diet. If you can get raw milk get it, not the jewed pasteurized shit

What's wrong with potatoes? Making a nice potato stew as we speak

Attached: 1444180893114.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>it doesn't accelerate weight loss or anything.

Except that suppressing appetite literally does exactly fucking that you god damn leaf

The premise of actual keto diets is the elimination of sugar. Excessive proteins are turned to sugar in the body. And I eat like minimum 7 cups of veggies per day on keto.

Just stop demonizing fat is all I'm saying. It's pure zog to do such a thing. If you eliminate the over-processed bullshit from your diet 95% of the time, fat is not any sort of antagonist to good health. Neither is animal protein, especially if it is well sourced and in reasonable proportions. That is all keto is. Like 70% healthy fats, 15% quality protien, 15% low-sugar, nutrient dense veggies/fruit.

Now if you could only fix your teeth...

Holy fuck kys stupid kike faggot. Starch is one of the worst things to put in your body. Fat is literally all you need

Just do intermittent fasting and work out faggots.

Pick a time that works for you and try it. I have an 8 hour window every day to eat. Don't eat like a fat retard either. I eat at 12pm to 8pm. I have no calories before or after. No exceptions. 0 CALORIES.

Also just because you can eat in that time frame doesn't mean when your time to eat comes around you eat shit for 8 hours. Eat a good healthy meal to feel full.

ketosis =/= ketoacidosis

You need to have insulin resistance for your blood sugar to drop that low

Just eat steak nigger

Works amazingly. Love it. Keto Gains is worth looking at, lazy keto is alright, but you need to max that shit.

keep telling yourself that.

If you wanna drink dairy get raw milk from a local farm

Pay attention to the protein bit, anons. Get too much protein and your body will convert the excess calories to adipose, albeit less efficiently than carbs. If you’re going to fuck up and inadvertently eat into s surplus, do it with quality fats; that way you only get the squirts for half a day and keep the definition in your abs going.

Ketoacidosis is a boogey man. The ketones you get with ketoacidosis is an order of magnitude higher than you can achieve with the keto diet.

If your body can produce insulin normally you can't reach dangerous levels of ketones. Ketoacidosis is the the result of a broken feedback loop. There are people who have fasted for months (the ultimate low carb diet) without reaching dangerous levels of ketones.

T. Low test fat faggot

Go on ebay or a site to find used books and get an Atkins diet book from 1972. Follow the diet plan. Don't make any substitutions. I lost 21 lbs in three weeks.

for you

Attached: 1525284536888.jpg (651x807, 53K)

Fat is th e number one priority. It's