MUH STRONG WOMAN

Witness what the power of the onions can do to your entertainment Jow Forums

Attached: poweredbythepowerofsoy.png (1920x864, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-VbtnSaYMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is the one from Assassins Creed on there? You pick between two characters.

They are all white, very problematic.

Still got the Master Chief tho

And guess which one they want you to pick?

I was thinking about Halo Infinity earlier, cringed at the thought of 343 turning Master Chief into a woman

> Women didn't do anything during WW1!!
> *Hasn't read a history book*

Moron

Attached: 34105157_236994547057812_764304243665403904_n.jpg (625x625, 102K)

Name major combat roles of women in the UK

That is 5 games

Look at how many games have been announced, and see how many male protags there are

you are stupid

you have a serious case of castration anxiety

Checked, best answer

Hahaha last year it was all afro nigger women.

Attached: 1528256476069.jpg (640x663, 64K)

So? Nobody cared about the chick in Origins even though she turned out to be a lore relevant character going back to AC2. And picking one thankfully means that it's likely not going to be like Syndicate where Jacob was a bumbling oaf compared to the hyper-competent Mary Sue that was Evie.

sucked dick

>first woman sniper in history
>coincidentally kills 300+ nazis no problem
>goes to washington DC and immediately plays the GENDER and AGE card

TOTALLY NOT SOVIET PROPAGANDA man why would they even-oh wait, that's right, to inspire more men to charge the machine gun nests

Wasted

Tomb Raider fan here. That "thing" that calls itself Lara in the pic is not really Lara nor is she in any actual Tomb Raider game. Tomb Raider used to be fun to play with no forced agenda in it, until the reboot happened.

And people rip on me for being a Nintendo guy. Onions memes aside, at least Zero Suit Samus is still an unrepentant titcow in a catsuit.

battlefront is pathetic
first the nigger and now this?
there were no woman soldiers in the war. but what do you expect from a bunch of swedish cucks?

Are those the same 5 bitches lol

I love how women complain about video games giving men unrealistic standards for women but women don't say one fuckin word about all these games that also give unrealistic standards to women. I honestly hope it comes to bite them in the ass and they think they can backtalk a nigger or lay a hand on one and then get COMA'D!!

Attached: 1512842191926.png (291x300, 16K)

>My personal taste in video games means I dont like this game
>therefore it is not a real game

Get a lot of this grandpa over here

my bad i meant battlefield

All is not entirely lost, they're still hot as fuck.

GAWD DAMN DEM DIGITS

>women don't say one fuckin word about all these games that also give unrealistic standards to women.
What fucking rock are you living under?
That is a constant issue feminists bring up

To be fair second on left is actually based off of a tranny that did the mocap for the game.

OP here

I forgot to add the two chicks you play as in the new Wolfenstein 2 DLC.

Yep, that game is the one made by the Swedish cucks.

You'd have to be a real incel to cry about video games

Your presently being the commie moron who cant see this is about corporations funneling a broader customer base under them under the guise of "justice" and using thier marketing clout to lay claim to the concept and filibuster other options and conciderations even those outside of the games industry.

>foreskin inspector

Its an American thing
Americans don't have any real culture of their own so they latch onto things
One of this things is gaming, they claim gaming is their culture and will vehemently defend it from "attacks"

nuRaider is objectively shit. Shit story, shit gameplay, shit characters, literally everything about them is either subpar or garbage. And worse yet, share no similarities to actual Tomb Raiders other then having female protagonist who goes by the name Lara.
>b-but I liked it!
Good for you, you enjoy eating rancid shit that no one else wants.
Fuck am I going to be glad when Shadow flops and the series finally dies so that retards can't ruin it anymore then they already have.

Halo has been zogged since the release of halo 4

Are you fuckin stupid? When has a women ever complained about a game where a woman can beat the shit out of men??

Attached: 1512918499206.png (600x657, 487K)

Anita Sarkessian does it

They are.

You point out a woman in a WW2 game as unrealistic and they point out how you can walk off getting shot no problem.

ehhh, relax

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

nice quints, but terrible strawman.

>Nurses
>Spies
>Translators

That's about it really

KEK

But games are for kids.

>All is not entirely lost, they're still hot as fuck.
From left to right:
Disappointed mom at parent teacher conferences
Meth addict Lara
La Goblina
That's a dude
Trenchie the comfort-woman

Attached: 1509511241157.jpg (673x680, 105K)

I have never seen a feminist complain about stronk women characters, I only see them complain about sexuality. You guys have to be full of shit, otherwise why would they be shoehorning women into these stronk roles??

>more fucking humans?
this same shit in the current year. wtf

That's not even half of them. Maybe now all the babbydick gamerfags will reenter civilization.

Women see empowerment
>new fap material

It doesn't really matter what games are
Americans latch onto it and take great pride in being a "gamer"
Its like when you see them claiming to 1/15th Scottish and taking such a massive amount of pride in it that it makes real Scots uncomfortable

That fucking G E T

Let me ask you this user
Do you actually watch feminist content, or do you just hear about them on Jow Forums and right wing youtube channels?
Because if so, thats the reason why you think we're full of shit

#4 is probably a trap

did you just assume her gender?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

user I have terrible news for you...

Forgot the Rage 2 Mohawk girl, Super Fro from Beyond Good and Evil 2, and the twins from Wolfenstein Youngblood.

>we're
I don't think I know you're full of shit. Why else is this bullshit happening? Explain.

Attached: 7527252145.jpg (524x336, 28K)

What news? The last Doom was apolitical as fuck and the next one seems no different.

#2 is literally mocapped and based off of a tranny. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it's the same for the rest of them.

Clementine as well from walking dead

I jsut went through her channel and saw NOTHING about her complaining about stronk female leads.

As gaming because ever increasingly mainstream and popular its important to appeal to a wide variety of audiences
And tough female protags appeal to both male and female audiences, see Tomb Raider as an example

You mean you looked at the titles of some videos, thats not really research, is it user?
I recommend you watch some, she actually makes some good points contrary to what /v/ says

To be fair to Tomb Raider, that franchise is over 20 years old

Sorry my dude but straight males are a dying consumer base. It's not an accident these major corps are all making these business decisions at the same time if it clearly wasn't making them a shit ton of profit. They're not stupid, they have entire marketing teams keeping track on their consumer demographics and trends. This is what sales now.

The stage is set. Halo is going to save AAA shooter games. In a world where every single huge FPS franchise has been utterly SJewed beyond recognition, Halo is going in the exact opposite direction and bringing back classic art style, classic character design, and classic gameplay including split-screen co-op.

That's not realistic though, and the only reason men want women in video games is to look at there asses.

I just watched one complaining about a "stronk" female role and it wasn't complaining like this at all. Find ONE video where she complains about women being able to physically overpower men.

Attached: 1516301263033.png (496x498, 248K)

If there were more truth to the Stronk Woman archetype, it would be sexy. Don't you want the mother of your kids to have good stock? Plus, you get to wrestle with her at night (the loser has to be on the bottom!)

And stronk girls should motivate men to be more manly. You won't get a barbie virginfu while shitposting on Jow Forums and shoveling tendies in your gob. You gonna get shown up by a girl, user? Get off the couch and improve yourself!

Attached: armor girl.jpg (736x1041, 125K)

I didn't mind Kate. She isn't a Mary sue. She was a soldier and is now going crazy from whatever the skinless locusts were. I think she's going to be the next queen.

>only reason men want women in video games is to look at there asses.
You may be projecting there user, I personally like to see a variety of characters in games because its nice to have that, opens up the games for lots of unique stories

You seem to forget the fact that Tomb Raider never had an agenda or try to inject social politics into it until Crystal (lol fuck core lol fuck teh fans what a bunch of losers lmfao they made such crappy games I bet we could do better) came along with the recent reboot.

this is because men are gaining their real life back while women escape into video games, something is drafting

Not surprised you didn't post any sources of her complaining about women being able to take out men. Do you like the variety for that reason and that reason alone? Don't you think it's unrealistic to put women in video games in a manner that doesn't reflect reality?

You might be right, but if you are it's by accident. It's silly to assume that because an industry does something that it's the most profitable thing to do, especially in the age of feminism and female controlled HR and marketing departments.

You guys get so incredibly butthurt by anyone who isn't a white dude. You pretend everyone else is crying constantly for muh diversity. But it's just you idiots, whining and claiming a global conspiracy exists because "omg there's a woman in that!"

Movie...

Im afraid I dont remember the content of every one of her videos user, but you could do some googling on the subject and find something

And videogames dont have to reflect reality, the most fun ones for me don't anyway

Based

Attached: 1516482861817.jpg (344x311, 71K)

Theres a new DOOM movie in the works with a woman set to star

Dont know if shes actually like doomguy though since theres no story details
Could just be some Merc like in the older DOOM movie

>idk m8
Literally speaking out your ass

Pure cuck

You're the one that claimed you've watched them and that she's complained about women over powering men yet here you are with zero proof. And now you're claiming "lolz who cares about reality" oh so I guess you don't care if there are big tittied skimpy girls in games that are absolute seductresses with nothing on them then right? And I'm guessing she loves that too huh? The funny part is that actually reflects reality yet you dumb bitches will always cry about how its unrealistic standards yet beating up men isn't unrealistic standards. Lmao, you "feminists" are such hypocrites.

Attached: 1513999958699.png (327x316, 165K)

>Theres a new DOOM movie in the works with a woman set to star
DOOM 2016 had that evil robot cunt has the villainess

file a paper

> muh penis
> muh alt-tard logic
stop being a triggered snowflake

Need 2 more

Attached: poweredbythepowerofsoy.png (1920x1440, 2.31M)

She and Ryan Reynolds are merc side characters part of a Doom trio. Doom Guy actor hasn't been announced yet.

There were some secret agent/resistance types. Some *were* around.

Know this because the BBC was going on about it yesterday.

*fuck your star shit* *faggot* *fuck off* *negroid*

… wait till you guys see what happened to Warhammer and Games Workshop.
Pic related.

Attached: gwe.png (1548x824, 1.45M)

Enjoyed the first game in the reboot, a few hours into the sequel, a lot more scripted so far but not a bad game by any means. Favorite is still 2 with the Maria Dorea but the reboots are solid.

>they’re all white
I see no problem with this

youtube.com/watch?v=o-VbtnSaYMs

The photos paint a picture of team diversity, 2 bois, a pajeet, and a black dude. Like user said no details yet, but it looks pretty bad. It's a little awkward that this movie will likely be sjw influenced dog shit releasing close to a well received game sequel that sticks to the original albeit basic premise.

>All men must die
>a phrase from fictional series "A Song of Ice and Fire", originally spoken as "valar morghulis" in Valyrian
>Valyrian is usually gender neutral, and in "valar morghulis" a more accurate translation would be "All human beings will die" but that's not really as snazzy
>the main point is that the "men" in "all men must die" is similar to "man" in "mankind" - it refers to all of humanity, not just males

>roasties in charge of understanding the fictional shit they keep relating to

It's just like the retards comparing Trump to Voldemort

Attached: Harry Trump.png (1000x2000, 650K)

Only good character on there is Clementine

Those bottom 3 have nothing to do with e3 2018 though

Attached: DdBcR7GVwAAlXXE.jpg (894x502, 120K)

Attached: 1528470965712.png (878x513, 573K)

Are you serious?

Clem was just shown at PC.
Wolf 2 daughters at Bethesda
Super fro at Ubisoft.

Don’t matter still women won’t play videogames.

why are his legs so feminine tho?

Attached: femboy chief.png (344x349, 204K)