>takes it to his boss
>gets told to shut up
>keeps digging
>finds even more
>every higher up he takes it to does nothing
>they threaten to take his kids away
>they stop paying him
>moved around the country to try keep him away and quiet
>investigations underfunded and filled with alcoholics trying to cope with how awful it is

youtube.com/watch?v=KiOXvCvfkaY

youtu.be/UCdJjTDoAT0

Attached: 1528648544866.png (534x629, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z01qB-HeYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=O6qBE1Egr48
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMjcBitFMfc
articles.latimes.com/1996-10-21/news/mn-56209_1_pedophile-case
youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E
change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/loREkCzEQCM
youtu.be/jOlnhjDX30E
youtu.be/9RPoitFQQ8Y
youtu.be/TTAlsORiNF0
youtu.be/AIZjREzLrbM
youtu.be/hiJebbfY6iY
youtu.be/91gDa2cq1ks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw
youtube.com/watch?v=w12IksIQQn0
youtube.com/watch?v=xMUu3fXBky4
youtube.com/watch?v=uA1Ut-K1FsU
youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
youtube.com/watch?v=q4qWYv67XA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow its fucking nothing

better quality on the second video here
youtube.com/watch?v=z01qB-HeYV8

The established fucktards having their ingroup prostitution and perversions even dragging in childring. Are about to fall down, every single on of them. Prepare yourself accordingly

t. bot post

Attached: rekt.jpg (782x751, 45K)

t. meme flag

Its not nothing dipshit. This guy is one of MANY who have faced the exact same protocols of investigation shut down. The whole world is run by pedophiles and they are in positions to shut down any investigation into them. You probably think its too far fetched to be true. But that is precisely what they rely on. Try investigating it yourself in your own land and see how it goes.

>state creates problem
>retards on Jow Forums and reddit cry for more state to fix the problem
>problem gets worse
wew, it's like living in a monkey cage. how about we legalize child prostitution and let free market forces do their thing. crime rates would plummet!

Attached: murray.jpg (2167x1112, 1.28M)

Get em boys

>muh secret cabal of pedos who run the world meme
kys

Attached: 1519194562813.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

>meme

Attached: th1.jpg (195x166, 14K)

damn...

Attached: 1528080755238.png (616x725, 152K)

there was a journolist few years back she did investigation into isle of man pedo shit she got banned from entering the uk

the mp's said if the info got leaked the whole country could end up shutting down cos it's so bad some mp's even came out talking about how lowering the age of censent could be the only way to stop mp's being charged

youtube.com/watch?v=O6qBE1Egr48

go away shills
sage this shit thread, take it to /x/

>asking a taxpayer funded police service to do their job is increasing state powers
How did you even pass high school Cletus?

You must be dumb as bricks or working for evil. neither are good things.

sorry wrong country

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMjcBitFMfc

>Be shill
>Call other people shill
>Flawless victory?

Attached: 1527895949995.jpg (300x400, 32K)

>the country that still worships Sir Jimmy Saville is a bunch of pedos
duh

>muh he works for the devil meme and gets 5 weeks annual leave + benefits
kys shillbots

>UK
boring. nothing interesting happens in the uk

Attached: 568766998.jpg (960x960, 70K)

everything just keeps getting worse

Attached: pep0.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>having taxes does not make the state more powerful
wow, just kys

Posting jewfube links should be banned

UK is truly a child-rape state
I dont even know what could be worse, this is inhuman crime. And how low the morals of all the citizens must be if they allow or just look away?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 2.39M)

Fuck. Sometimes I wish I was as blind to this shit as the rest of the sheep

Attached: 1487479013399.jpg (250x242, 7K)

quote from Zulu
>Pte. Thomas Cole:
Why is it us? Why us?

>Colour Sergeant Bourne:
Because we're here, lad. Nobody else. Just us.

God punish England

ugh pizzagate

anyone else feeling sleepy all of a sudden

Attached: 44444.jpg (1024x683, 83K)

Bump

Sage, phantom thread

Its actually plain as fucking day, the coverups are just getting impossible. Cant memoryhole stuff anymore. Dutroix affair was pretty close to public hangings and that was without internet.

at the end he mentioned in Belgium when similar things happened MASSES of people went to the streets and blew the windows of the court house, that was way back in the 90s

This is the only way to make corrupt officials do anything

articles.latimes.com/1996-10-21/news/mn-56209_1_pedophile-case

Attached: I40631JYblPM.png (1005x416, 67K)

Aside from the massive amounts of hard evidence, the investigations being inexplicably shut down by govt elites, the pedosadistic "art" shared by DC elite and others, and the eery establishment silence on pedowood and similar scandals, there's one very easy way to see that it's not a meme: statistics.

Psychopaths make up 1% of the general population, but 20% of CEOs. Lawyers are second to CEOs with about 15% being psychopaths.

In short, highly competitive jobs with a lot of power attract, and are dominated by, the most psychopathic individuals, with a correlation of the more powerful and competitive the position, the more psychopaths it attracts.

In other words, the majority, if not vast majority, of politicians are likely to by psychopaths. Now, 1-3% of the overall population is estimated to have paedophilic tendencies, and the majority of pedophiles are estimated to be psychopaths.

In other words, out of a group of 20 psychopaths, a relatively high number are likely to be pedophiles, perhaps 3 or 4, or more.

Given that the government is basically made up of psychopaths, we can therefore assume that there is a significant number of pedophiles in very high government positions.

Further, given that they all hold "absolute" blackmail against other pedophiles in the government (if their activities are known, which other psychopathic pedos will detect quite quickly -- much as we could detect a fellow Jow Forumsack most of the time), there power as a de facto "unified" bloc is likely to be very strong indeed.

We've only seen a tiny few go down for it. There must be hundreds left still.

Ugh, sorostrolls
Go be a disgusting fucking faggot somewhere else plebbittard

I slid this shit hard hehe fags

Bump

If there are statistically guaranteed to be that many pedophiles in government, how come even after total mass surveillance (NSA/ 5 eyes), almost no senior government officials have gone down for it?

There is, without a doubt, a powerful cabal of elite pedophiles.

This has been fairly wide knowledge among conspiracy circles for many, many, years, and its only since 2016 (now they risk getting BTFO) that it has been ridiculed by the (((media))).

The evidence is overwhelming.

FREE TOMMY

youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E

change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us

>UK PEDO RINGS AND GROOMING GANGS

youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/loREkCzEQCM
youtu.be/jOlnhjDX30E
youtu.be/9RPoitFQQ8Y
youtu.be/TTAlsORiNF0
youtu.be/AIZjREzLrbM ]
youtu.be/hiJebbfY6iY
youtu.be/91gDa2cq1ks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Attached: ef848a6e64046af8a810c2149a47241cc2b9261a5094277626a73af5e634f1e6.jpg (603x445, 93K)

This raises an interesting question.

Muslim "mafia" in local councils, police, throughout the government, etc., must have found proofs of the govt pedo rings.

I wonder if there is a spoken or unspoken agreement for the govt to let their rape gangs go unpunished while the muzzies don't out their pedo rings

We could probably get Molyneux or someone to interview him if we brought it to their attention

Mentally read this in DMX’s voice.

Under rated

Thanks. To me, this is one of the strongest proofs of govt pedo ring. Given the statistical certainty of it, how come none have gone down even after total mass surveillance was a thing?

good work lad

Who do you think controls the mass surveillance holds near absolute sway over the wages and lives of the workers?

Well, it's the ultimate blackmail scheme to keep other politicians and CEO's from coming out about the injustice that's been done by these circles.

I don't understand your question/implication?

I guess the implication is that the worldwide govt pedo ring(s) have been too powerful to be taken down despite white hats knowing of their existence. Hopefully POTUS+co will fix that, but time will tell.

bump

They should be lowering the age of marriage instead and making fornication punishable.
Females should be taught how to raise a family, homemaking etc until they reach 13 and are found a suitor who courts them till marriage (around 15) while they help out look after children and mothers in other families and work in other roles they fit in.
The males should finish the basics of maths, language and science by 13 and then do find an apprenticeship/shadow a career of their choice or pursue a focus study and begin earning money by 15, then find a and court a girl and then get married by 18-20.

Attached: 1855934_vik_6782.jpg (1000x668, 152K)

Nothing new... look up the 9th circle

bump

I have a friend thats a cop. He has recently been put in the role of catching pedos. At first he was talking about it, laughing about guys being in shock when he would show up at their house with an arrest warrant. He would say shitto the wives like "looks like your husband is a freak."
But lately he has shut down. He looks haunted most of the time. Even at his wedding he looked and acted distracted.
However, when his work phone goes off he drops what he is doing and goes. Its hard to describe, he looks like how you would expect Bruce Wayne would look when seeing the batsignal.
Its good to know guys like that exist in real life.

No you don't we hunt pedos and love it

Attached: IMG_1718.jpg (720x537, 53K)

very astute.
Brownstoning is a fact, and only the most psychopathic enjoy torturing others, especially children, and those are the ones who are allowed to own corporations.
Everyone that leads a bank is a child rapist and murderer and it's done to prove that they will follow orders, some really enjoy proving it too:
>Child Killing by Royalty, Soros: Eyewitness
youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw

>Ronald Bernard - Illuminati Satanic Bankers (Dutch w/English subs)
youtube.com/watch?v=w12IksIQQn0

>Ronald Bernard - An important message about the children
youtube.com/watch?v=xMUu3fXBky4

>A conversation with ex illuminati insider Ronald Bernard and Sacha Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=uA1Ut-K1FsU
We're in a global kakistocracy and local anarcho-tyranny, and it's done on purpose to either break humanity or make a better one

*yawns*

I just watched the videos, read comments and the rest of the "documents" and I couldn't find anything of substance, that would point to something significant, or something interesting. I'm going to take a nap now, and you should too! It's healthy!

Your friend is a hero.

How's his rope skills

Attached: IMG_1828.jpg (560x294, 35K)

All this tells me is that to be the most successful you have to be willing to do what few others are. Maybe psychopathy is the final redpill? There are plenty that call us Jow Forumsacks psychopaths, does that mean that we are? In other words, your claims and facts are BS.

Attached: How NOT to read a graph.png (1079x1073, 201K)

counter intelligence should be called bullshit artistry.
Right ?

>True Detective was a documentary

Nigger he didn't post a graph. Look at your skin right now. It's black cuz god hates you and made you a nigger. Thank good for sickle cell

And not a single point was made.

Wrong, the fact that there is a much higher percentage of pedos among psychopaths than among the general population is well documented, as is the fact that there is a much higher percentage of psychopaths in the government, meaning the conclusion is obvious, and the fact that there has only been one or two high profile pedo arrests despite total surveillance shows clear evidence of a powerful pedo ring protecting its own.

Why do niggers always need to sleep so much?

Shilling takes a lot out of the nigge races

Attached: IMG_1663.jpg (299x382, 47K)

You are the one doing counter intelligence to your own movement. You people say that you want to catch these pedophiles, that they are evil and need to be brought down. You are right about that, but then you proceed to misunderstand your own data, lack critical thinking skills-->, can't into statistics or analysis or processing, and see "monsters everywhere"! To the typical normie you like like a conspiratard, to the people educated enough to know better, and in a position to actually do something, you look like uneducated kooks at best. If you faggots spent half as much energy learning how to properly gather, read process and analyse data as you do speaking in half-truths with half-understanding then you would achieve ten times as much in only half the time.

He didn't need to give a graph, retard, all he did was prove that he doesn't understand his own data, correlation does not equal causation is the point. Just because x number of a class are y does not mean that y correlates to that class in any way, shape or form. Take the same metrics today and the percentages might very well be different. One is not related to the other, if you spent some effort understanding the data, then you would recognize this. Nice cliched ad hom though faggot. Good to see you retards still can't debate to save your lives

>requesting volunteers to willingly participate in non forced crowdfunding so that the individuals can probe the state is somehow equal to taxation by the state
Take off that flag, retard

Bottom response meant for (you)

youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c

Full house of truth, right here

Fucking shill larps suck as much as actual shill. Kys.

Are you a native brit? Most native brits are insensible to child rape and extreme violence, whereas you seem to access reason and possess morality unlike all other Anglosphere members. Are you a native brit in the 21st century and still actually have a soul?
You, sir, are neither a knave nor a thief.

Attached: 1526342594660.jpg (200x232, 17K)

So which assertion do you find infactual?

> Elite levels of government have a significantly higher proportion of psychopaths than the general population

> Psychopaths are more likely to be pedophiles than the normal population

> That the number of high profile pedophiles caught despite total mass surveillance is extremely low, well below what would be expected given the numbers, which is indicative of some protection (probably by their own kind)

This

Bumpin' fo dem kids

Attached: 2058387483432.jpg (471x362, 40K)

bump

noone will post the real truth... theres a reason these kids are taken. we are cattle.we are kept hidden from these for our own saftey. we need 2nd coming of jesus asap

fuck off with your "wait for jesus" bullshit

All of them without a solid study using solid, long term methodologies.. Don't bother though, I already know you don't know the difference, so any studies you post will be retarded and fake

read about dutroux & franklin as well. it is as bad as it gets. very weird, disturbing. the finders is another example

Bump

he isnt saying that idiot. this will not completely stop as long as there are evil people covet powwr

Appropriate satanic digits.

Any of the points I made are basically common sense to anyone who would think about it for a while, not to mention that they are fairly well established by multiple researchers.

But you've already revealed you don't care about the facts, so who cares.

Oooohhhh, way to dodge having to back up anything you claim. Smoove move exlax. Lord knows you wouldn't want to have to do any research to prove your claims....what a bunch of retarded conspiracy theorists you are

This guy, a retried FBI chief and consultant, exposed these issues before he passed.
youtube.com/watch?v=q4qWYv67XA4

>a retried FBI chief and consultant
appeal to authority....what difference does it make what he did? It isn't evidence only conjecture, which is all you conspiracy larpists have, conjecture with zero evidence

> Don't bother though, I already know you don't know the difference, so any studies you post will be retarded and fake

You've already explicitly stated that you don't care about the facts and your mind is already made up, why would I waste time finding research for you to ignore?

If you want an actual debate, pick one of my assertions, and state your case for what is wrong with it, specifically.

> retarded conspiracy theorists
gas yourself shariablue

>memeflag thinks we don't know he's here just to disrupt and deflect.
Ancaps are so dumb but you are even dumber. I don't get why you'd want to shield childabusers? Are you a pedo/muslim?

Attached: NEET ancap DELOREAN.jpg (1376x1326, 354K)

>If you want an actual debate, pick one of my assertions, and state your case for what is wrong with it, specifically.
You made the assertions, it isn't on me to do the convincing dipshit....prove your false claims, go ahead, I dare you to try

>Psychopaths make up 1% of the general population, but 20% of CEOs. Lawyers are second to CEOs with about 15% being psychopaths.
OMG elite pedos and "everyone I don't like is a psychopath", it's like the 2000s tinfoiler scene all over again!

you missed off Keighley, Bradford, and Calderdale. Also soon to be Glasgow

his info was largely legit but that guy was rumored to be dirty too. check out nick bryant, and also ed opperman. sadly opperman was demonetized and some of the best shit on this subject is no longer on yt. pisses me off.

look into jim rothstein. he was a nyc detective in 70s. an expert on the process church and their later movements. the guy knows some weird, dark shit

>I don't get why you'd want to shield childabusers?
That's literally what you're doing, by connecting legit cases with bullshit like pizzagate. Pizzagate has been debunked, so people will not take you seriously if you still spam it.

How much does Hillary pay you for it? You COULD use stuff like the Dutroux case, but you cling to a long-debunked theory. There is a reason for that, you're shills.

Kys fucking kike shill

This. Thank you

Sorry I missed the debunking, care to fill us all in ? inb4 (((Snopes)))

dude just look at the evidence. what very little we know, involving various pedo rings and cults, shows it is all interconnected and vast. also it has gone on consistantly for a very long time

Attached: 1528919163803.jpg (380x479, 45K)