youtube.com/watch?v=PF_7688Zk6s&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=axb1Fb6421drM6nT:6

SORT YOUR DIET OUT

Attached: mikhaila.png (1381x772, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwYs9TQu16w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Put it in her mouth

She looks Jewish as fuck.
Now I'm wondering if Jordan Peterson is Jewish.

Inb4 brainlets arguing she advocates this diet for everyone, even if you dont have a food allergy or immune disease

oh boy another eceleb advertising on/pol/

Attached: 1529175466759.jpg (520x245, 34K)

7/10 snowmonkey. Would have as part of my diet.

Joe Rogan is a fucking faggot.

she named the onions

she doesn't sound very smart

Nice thread, Jamie.

ALL meat is not a good idea.

People used to just eat beef jerky and beer on long sea voyages because those things didn't spoil easily.

This diet has been tried. There is a lot written on the terrible health problems that sailors were affected by back then.

Why is this person on Joe Rogan and simultaneously being shilled here?

OH BOY DO I WONDER!

Attached: 1526592958720.jpg (960x960, 310K)

Attached: 1526830622643.png (1312x2560, 1.26M)

joe rogan has turned to such shit lately, sad

Attached: 1526830661789.png (1278x1710, 881K)

He was always shit, m8.

Attached: Mikhaila did this.jpg (482x653, 39K)

She looks better pregnant.

>lately

If only you knew how bad things are

Attached: 5FDCF1F4-BBDC-45F8-AC8B-58A2C3DEBEDF.jpg (750x691, 311K)

Oh yeah? But Joe Rogan had people on his show shilling their contemporary pop science books and podcasts, who say otherwise. Check mate, plant-cuck!!!!!!!!

WHO??

Idk who this chick is but I can tell right away she's a shit person

Jordan Peterson's daughter who apparently doesn't want to hold a dayjob anymore and wants to become an eceleb too.
Her name is literally written in the picture and you are in her thread.
wtf

lordy those lips look like some amazing DSL's

I WANNA FUCK HER SO BAD

WHY AM I FEELING THIS?

IS IT THE CARNIVORE DIET THAT MAKES HER SO SEXY?

What is she trying to sell?

>Her name is literally written in the picture
That doesn't mean anything if the persons a nobody

juden peterstiens daughter, bet shes washed some penises.
rogans still a huge faggot though.

Possibly, but those lips tho, look like they can suck the protein out of you and solve dietary issues

Cool!

Attached: funny meme.jpg (500x366, 34K)

the diet thing is an experiment, they're trying to see how far tehy can push some unscientifict shit and have people believe it.

She looks like a slut. Dial back the makeup.

Attached: 1535477082806.jpg (654x639, 65K)

0% chance she's only eating meat with this amount of flab

Give me a break

Attached: Capture.jpg (231x323, 13K)

Dude....
Redpill me on Juden Peterstien

Attached: peterson.png (1550x938, 611K)

>apparently doesn't want to hold a dayjob anymore
Good. Women should be at home.

Don't they worry about long term effects though?

Does she believe in Jungian archetypes?

Fuck me lads its the new Lauren (((simonsen)))

what flab? underarm soft-skin isn't flab, it's entirely based on area covered by perspirant-glands

juden petersteins wife is jewish

Attached: 1535459116300.jpg (725x470, 160K)

Long term effects of eating meat? wtf

She claims she doesn't need vitamin C because she doesn't eat carbs, since according to her theory vitamin C is only used to process carbs.

I guess all those sailors back in the day only "imagined" they had scurvy.

What the fuck is going on? This bitch's voice is so annoying. She looks like a fucking cartoon. And now she is on JR. SHE IS SO BORING TOO. OMG.

If you want someone to suck your dick and kiss you (perhaps in reverse order)...do as he says.

Her arms are flabby as fuck dude, are you blind?

young jamie, pull this up.
youtube.com/watch?v=mwYs9TQu16w

Did you miss the part where they talked about scurvy? It's basis in the old teachings based on the old food-pyramid

daddy must be proud

they had carbs

The only interesting thing about this woman is her bizarre all-meat diet

Daily reminder if you're not vegan/vegetarian you're a fuckbag waste of filth walking the planet.

Attached: 1485188952718.jpg (800x800, 70K)

What's the real image from?

jesus fucking MUHAMMAD she """reacts"" to everything
im not into nutrition (either is she) but clearly fish and most veg arent bad i partly agree with the ceral part but thats it shes delusional

>Autistic as fuck
>hates soi

/ourgirl/

Long term effects of just eating meat to be percise. Like in terms of the brain, digestion, or just the general health you know.

She’s talking out of her ass

she's his stepson

How is she important enough to be on a highly viewed podcast? She doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities. Did daddy peterstein shill for her to start her e-thot career?

ohhhhhh JP cucked .

I like meat. Not much as Mikhaila, though, it seems

her autism is making me diamonds

I have a theory that if they look like Jews, they most likely descend from Jewish bloodlines. In this case, Peterson has that potential.

Attached: 1535598905047.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

what the fuck is this shit?

Why are you so impressed by numbers? It's a garbage programming by a person who goes on stage evey night and tells the same jokes for a year. It's fucking retarded. Stop being impressed by it! I'm not allowing it.

she likes posting pictures of herself in her underwear.... apparently

no this is a joke that is what this is - it must be

>I dont need x because I don't eat x
WOMP WOMP here comes reality

She's only eating raw unicorn meat lately, it's working out well for her. Coupled with the anti-depressant regimen she's only been sleeping 16 hours a day.

>You will never bang Dr. Peterstein's daughter

Why even live?

Attached: mikhailapeterson.png (1233x698, 748K)

nothing wrong with that. Meat is good for you.

if you guys care at all about your "heritage", you should stone gene-weak toths who will spawn diseased children

Her husband looks like a gay. I could kick his ass and take his woman.

check out that ghetto picket fence he calls teeth

you're a loser my dude

>Did daddy peterstein shill for her to start her e-thot career?
That's definitely what happened but it's not unreasonable. If you were famous and had a kid you'd do the same for them. Most of the actors and sports players get their kids into it as well. I wouldn't be surprised if his livestream slipup last night was a pr stunt as well.

Living a life of luxury with her chad boyfriend, all funded by pathetic incels donating to peterson's cuck fund.

Attached: cunt.jpg (349x524, 39K)

Is it? Just meat nothing else? What kind of meat we're talking about? Cow, game, pig? Raw meat? Seasoned? Grilled, or cooked? With what, butter, oil, what kind of oil? Intenestines? How as the animal treated? Is it kosher meat? Is it drained of blood? Do you drink blood?

I'm a vegan who tried the meat diet for a month (had the same symptoms as Mikhaila and her dad) and I felt so much better I could hardly believe it.

Eventually ran out of meat money though, so I'm back to eating carbs again, and I feel like absolute garbage.

I was a vegan for ethical reasons so I am definitely conflicted about eating animals to maintain my health and I wish there was a better way. I thought it was interesting that the Dalai Lama eats red meat on doctor's orders.

By tweaking my vegan diet to eliminate grains and minimize carbs I can get something like 60% of the benefits of the meat diet, but it's not really on the same level.

Beef gave me a level of digestive comfort I have never experienced before or since. I didn't realize it was possible to eat food and not feel slightly heavy (slightly sick, I realized) afterwards.

It's amazing. I'm just sad I have to kill animals to be healthy. Such is life.

I hope lab-grown meat can someday provide me with a food that my body likes, and doesn't involve creating a life of suffering for 60 billion creatures a year.

Until then, it looks like I'll either be unhealthy, or kind of sad.

doesn't she have AIDs? will they throw away the microphone after she has breathed on it?

he only eats the meat of post modernists & only drinks the blood of non binaries

He would push your shit in and you know it.

Calm down, you were born already

>Hey uhh can you bring that picture up with the, the malay cannibals?

What a degenerate.

Attached: DrPeterson.png (1442x948, 653K)

Eat horses, bucko

Attached: horses-on-the-hook-butchering.jpg (1536x1024, 374K)

What kind of horse?

this one

Attached: horse_meat__091-1024x612.jpg (1024x612, 169K)

based and redpilled

Yeah, I don't watch it, but a lot of normal fags do. Same for other retarded talkshows like colbert and john oliver

Attached: Dr. Peterson's Counsel.png (1442x948, 679K)

Fuck you for listening to rogan and linking his shit.

What are you a faggot?

Sigh... fuck you.
You are not a good person.

In fact your virtue signalling tells me that you are compensating for something very dark.

What do you do , how many people have you molested or killed?

Attached: 1528534144984.jpg (276x267, 29K)

Carnivory is widely practiced in elite circles for life extension, not to mention cannibalism and blood drinking. Where do you think all the tissue harvested by Planned Parenthood really goes? We live in a twisted human CAFO, forcefed carbage to keep us subservient like sheep. Ever wonder why (((they))) use the same word for us as they use for cattle, fellow goyim? Kings historically ate meat exclusively, while the slaves were sent to work in the fields to harvest grain, fruit and vegetables for themselves. It didn't just keep them busy; the lack of proper nutrition kept them stupid and unable to rally unified opposition to the elite pedovores happily poaching their children. Now it's all changing. Despite the waters of nutritional science being muddied with politically funded bad science, freethinking people everywhere are waking up and reclaiming their health and sovereignty through carnivory. Veganism is a suicide cult. A viral vector for other weaponized ideologies like new age religion, the rabbit hole of plant based dieting effectively neutralizes many truthseekers, readily inducing pathological altruism and "spiritual" psychosis. "Don't fight the machine, goy, just join us in meditation and "raise your vibration" with a plant based diet". Eat meat, drink water, and wake the fuck up.

Attached: zerocarbqt.jpg (634x461, 49K)

A family of hucksters

why do these jewish e-thots always bleach their hair blonde? :^)

Attached: fde9065e99b8357c2152128e21893989972892c38684de942e4d47ebb73b34bf.jpg (848x960, 114K)

Opportunistic capitalism at best.
Parasitical subversion at worst.

imagine caring what a woman thinks