CongressAnon - Carter Page - No Hearing Held

"In the filing the Justice Department finally revealed that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court held no hearings on the Page FISA spy warrants, first issued in 2016 and subsequently renewed three times"

This is bring new meaning to rubber-stamp court.
CongressAnon already informed Jow Forums that one judge already confessed. It's going down folks!

“It is disturbing that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance courts rubber-stamped the Carter Page spy warrants and held not one hearing on these extraordinary requests to spy on the Trump team,”

Attached: CongressAnon.jpg (810x1420, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/16/strzok-page-texts-reveal-personal-relationship-between-fbi-official-and-judge-recused-from-flynn-case.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/texts-show-judge-who-recused-himself-in-flynn-case-was-friendly-with-fbi-agent-involved-in-probe/2018/03/16/3b3736f2-293d-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

Of course that guy has a Canadian flag.

Rudolph Contreras, one of the first FISC judges to approve of all this, was personal friends with Peter Strzok, according to Strozk-Page text messages. He was also the judge initially assigned to Flynn's case before he was made to recuse himself almost a year ago now

"(DOJ) admitted in a court filing last night that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court held no hearings on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) spy warrant applications targeting Carter Page, a former Trump campaign part-time advisor who was the subject of four controversial FISA warrants."

How did they get court approval if no Judge held a hearing? Unless....

Attached: obama-trump-spy.jpg (800x416, 45K)

Easy when the lead FBI spook on the case is your good personal buddy

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/16/strzok-page-texts-reveal-personal-relationship-between-fbi-official-and-judge-recused-from-flynn-case.html

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/texts-show-judge-who-recused-himself-in-flynn-case-was-friendly-with-fbi-agent-involved-in-probe/2018/03/16/3b3736f2-293d-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html

This blows up the entire investigation wide open. Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Yates, Rice, Strzok and Mueller etc are all operating outside the law without FISC approval.

Attached: Kek'd.jpg (366x452, 192K)

Was this FISC Judge the one CongressAnon said had confessed? The legal issues are historical.

>comfy death penalty for all involved

Attached: 1517296596188.png (600x579, 257K)

Is Carter Page in on this or was he used unknowingly?

All ended sooner than expected

He played dumb. He was used knowingly. He’s a double agent and is daring Mueler or he media to blow his cover because it would take the whole criminal facade down

What do you guys think you'll order to eat for when we get to watch their executions by livestream? For me it's a crave case from White Castle.

Rudy said he's pretty sure this will rap up on 9/1 and smiled. Dang this is unreal.

He acted so odd. Like he wanted to look guilty.

Anyone have a screencap of CongressAnon posts?

Cool got sauce?

How the heck can you indict someone when the court held no hearing for surveillance?

Attached: Laugh now cry later.jpg (970x647, 65K)

#FISAGATE STARTS NOW

Attached: 1475873433674.jpg (600x750, 195K)

They got the approval, but it was the equivalent of how a carnie safety checks his equipment.

The FISA law stipulates that you can't do that.

Big if true

It's true, big and it's illegal.

>How did they get court approval if no Judge held a hearing?
They probably assumed Hillary was a shoe-in and it would never come to this.

Just in time for midterms. Trump has been dragging this out on purpose, so news breaks this was a sham right in time for midterms.

This wasn't supposed to happen! It was her turn!

Attached: 1525484042295.jpg (1024x852, 131K)

Surely sessions is drawing up arrest warrants.

Yep. Surely.

Do people not realize how insane this is. It puts at jeopardy all past FISA investigation!

Attached: FISA Abuse.png (245x486, 81K)

I think he has been dragging this out exactly for this reason. But i think he will try to not use his presidential power to expose it before the midterms. However, if rep lose control of house he will definately declassify all this stuff and ensure a shitstorm that dems cannot coverup with there leaked impeachment and phony investigations they have planned.

>But i think he will try to not use his presidential power to expose it before the midterms
Yeah I don't think he needs to or wants to. That could look desperate. He's revoked a few security clearances and declassified a few things, and I think he should continue this to show the consequences to the deep state.

Have to remember a big part of winning is to get republicans to vote, and this spying stuff will do that.

Ever since the nunes memo came out in february I've been telling people, this is worse than watergate and liberals don't seem to care.

Exactly. Libs like to accuse him of being “stupid,” but that’s only because they don’t understand his 4-D chess moves. Their checkers board identifies as a chess board.

>this is worse than watergate and liberals don't seem to care.
Of course they don't, they didn't actually care about Watergate either. All they care about is power if they new they could install their global homo marxist regime via open warfare they'd happily go that route instead. They have never cared about this nation or its laws.

It's one of the mysteries of a transparent, honest (cough, cough) Department of Justice.

FISC needs to be abolished. The court is unconstitutional and violates the 4th amendment.

Don't let this slide

Slidey ho, good neighbor.

Bump for gassing the kikes

Donald Bump.

Attached: E5CDD73E-4056-4D38-8AAE-FA50B609F1C4.jpg (640x901, 111K)

Everyone did care about watergate and nixon knew he had to resign over it. It was simpler times and people weren't distracted by stormy daniels and 24/7 news.

Any oldfags that can remember what happened during watergate without the leftist history lense?

Carter Page is the CIA / FBI guy they use to obtain the surveillance they need. He is the willing tool for the job. Everyone knew that including the FISC Judge.

Attached: Carter Page history CIA Intelligence Operative.png (599x784, 57K)

The new 'Writs of Assistance'
Literally the things that caused Americans to flip out at Britain over. Because the British were writing their own warrants whenever they wanted to make sure that people had all their stamps in order.

No republicans cares about watergate, democrats cared about getting rid of a republican President.

They use their spy to 'spy' on their spy so they can use that as the surveillance trigger. It is like amateur hour for the deep state now that it is all coming to light.

Attached: Stefan Halper and Carter Page.png (1092x272, 56K)

felonious mopery

Watergate is still part of popular culture, there was even a movie on it they made us watch in middle school.

according to negative comments on the Judicial Watch tweet. ' that is they way it always happens, no hearings are ever held'
Apparently JW is accused of just trying to make it into a big thing, but when we know the players involved, Strzok, Page and the Judge all being in on it, kinda makes you think.. hmm.

Attached: Carter Page FBI plant.png (1471x1275, 959K)

Because the Jews' side won.

>Any oldfags that can remember what happened during watergate without the leftist history lense?
My right-wing dad made us kids watch the Watergste hearings and Nixon's resignation speech. He hated the media before Trump did. He would break down the fake news at the dinner table.

But it is the tool that Obama approved that the deep state can use as the excuse for the NSA to spy on those 'evil' terrorists... You know the 'terrorists' that the CIA/MOSSAD create.

Attached: FISA abuse.jpg (1500x1500, 1.25M)

My dad hated Nixon until recently. Now he realizes he was fucked over by the media and is questioning a lot of shit he didn't previously.

I support this operation

Your post proves the point I always make to normies... that it's you fucking commie subversion shit sticks posting most of the racist shit on Jow Forums... trying to smear people that post on here.

Go get anally raped, fren

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Everyone needs a refresher on the Cro s s fire H ur r ica ne connections

Attached: crossfire-hurricane-connections.jpg (640x516, 180K)

Getting a warrant in a FISA court consists of one or more of the appointed judges sitting down, looking at the evidence and deciding whether to issue a warrant.

I don't know what Judicial Watch was expecting to find. A public hearing for a secret court? This changes literally nothing..

If a team of right-wing journos could pull off a Watergate-style breakdown of what is already or almost known about FISA and muh Russia and the rest, they could become famous cultural icons for decades

Thing I remember most is Sam Ervin and his NC drawl.
Well, the thing I remember MOST is John Dean's wife, Maureen.
Sam Ervin was second...

Let us all go down the rabbit hole some more.
Do I still get a ban for mentioning Bi ll Pri es tap or his 'interesting' wife Sab i n a??

Attached: Sabina Menschel.png (1280x524, 990K)

The thing people don't seem to realize about the FISA court is that it IS a rubber stamp. It's similar but even worse than a grand jury because the court will just tell them what to get for approval if it's not initially approve AND there is nothing but for "promises of fidelity" that what is provided for the court is true.

It was born with the intent to be corrupted.

Exactly what all the negative comments on the JW tweet say. Some 'impartial' judge looks at the 'evidence' and just says, yeah go spy on the future President, not problems.

Attached: 1531601582215.png (862x662, 132K)

>The thing people don't seem to realize about the FISA court is that it IS a rubber stamp.

And republicans were fine with it for decades... until just now for some reason. Wonder what happened to make them change their tune on the FISA court process?

>he still thinks it is Republicans vs Democrats
how does it feel to be such a sheep?

You do realize that the reason that Trump is president is because people revolted against the republican establishment, don't you?

Do we have new information on a FISA warrant on Trump? I don't understand how investigating Page is the same as investigating Trump.

Exactly. All you need is a few 'players' on the inside to ensure the FISC rubber stamp. So lets look at the names of the players...

Attached: Carter Page Evgeny Buryakov John P Carlin FBI FISA.png (684x902, 219K)

You're right, a lot of republicans are actually still on board with FISA courts and FISA warrants. It's just the pro-Trump people among them who don't like it now. Thanks for reminding me.

remember when the RNC made all the candidates agree to pledge to support the Republican nominee and they made a big deal out of how it was clearly aimed at Trump?

funny how that worked out

>I don't know what Judicial Watch was expecting to find.
JW was forcing the government to admit their secret court is actually not a court at all and exists only as a bureaucratic loophole to apply a thin veneer of constitutionality to a blatantly illegal act. It's one thing to claim the court is a rubber stamp and other for the government to admit it.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Where are these "pro-Trump people" who supported FISA warrants?

No, he beat out 15 establishment candidates and the dem nominee because of russian facebook ads that were purchased after the election, not because people wanted to give the government a kick in the ass, you must be a bot

And how many of them were complaining about FISA courts BEFORE it came out that it was being used against one or more Trump associates?

The only reason Trump supporters by and large even know what the fuck a FISA court is, is because Donald told them it was bad once he found out that someone on his campaign was the subject of a FISA warrant lol

Trump will do his best to railroad Sessions into actually doing something about it while at the same time declassifying mad Dem dirt to seal the deal for Midterms. After Trump has firm control of EVERYthing (MAGA!) he can fire Sessions if he still refuses to get off his ass about it and be clean as a whistle due to the bad optics resulting from the declassification. Midterms are everything and we are going to have an epic September and October.

the Page surveillance was not intended for or limited to Page. It opened the channels for all communications within the Trump team.
Remember Admiral Rogers meeting with Trump that was unannounced and freaked everybody out? He knew what the NSA was doing and told Trump.

Attached: Admiral Mike Rogers.jpg (1024x512, 123K)

>>I don't know what Judicial Watch was expecting to find.
>JW was forcing the government to admit their secret court is actually not a court at all and exists only as a bureaucratic loophole to apply a thin veneer of constitutionality to a blatantly illegal act. It's one thing to claim the court is a rubber stamp and other for the government to admit it.
man you got a good point there...

Perfect summary. Read the reply's to the JW tweet to understand the cognitive dissonance the left have in regard to this corruption and abuse. It is amazing deflection and denial.

> It's just the pro-Trump people among them who don't like it now
Everyone should be concerned when a political party is abusing government resources and trust to keep the others out of power. It's 3rd world bullshit.

Only some libertarians seem to care about spying on normal citizens these days.

In-N-Outburger

Attached: 1535751778751.png (635x900, 519K)

>And how many of them were complaining about FISA courts BEFORE
>The only reason Trump supporters by and large even know what the fuck a FISA court is

wow
>Oh yeah? Why didn't they complain about X before?!
>They didn't even know about X before! What idiots!

I don't get it, are we supposed to support an obviously corrupt process just because Trump opposes it?

I didn't call anyone idiots. I said they didn't care about it before Trump told them to care about it. It's evidenced by the fact that people weren't talking about it on social media. If you want to refute that, it would probably be pretty easy to find a bunch of examples of Trump supporters complaining about FISA courts prior to the situation with Carter Page coming to light.

>Everyone should be concerned when a political party is abusing government resources and trust to keep the others out of power. It's 3rd world bullshit.

Believe me, I'll be as pissed as anyone if real evidence comes out that the FBI made this whole thing up and that Trump truly is just a good man trying to make America great, but right now I've seen nothing that convinces me of that.

I'm not just going to suddenly decide that the FBI is evil because they might be going after Trump, especially when I don't know the truth about Trump (But the shit with his friends sure looks bad).

FISC is special in that it gets to play by the two hop rule
so there isnt just a wiretap on carter page, but a wiretap on everyone within two degrees of carter page
if carter page ever talked to don jr, and don jr talks to his dad
obama tapped trumps wires......he didnt lie

You still think Trump is the bad guy? or his friends? Come on mate..

Attached: SnowdenISISisraelMeme.jpg (890x890, 291K)

carnie womenfolk are of loose morals, never shy to flash their pissflaps for a piece of silver.

Exactly how it works and what happened after Admiral Mike told Trump??

Attached: Trump timeline Admiral Mike Rogers meeting.png (660x831, 54K)

>I'm not just going to suddenly decide that the FBI is evil because they might be going after Trump
who asked that of you? also why did mccabe and strzok and comey get fired?

Oh and not to distract anyone but if you have some free time, check out Bill's wife's background.. hmmm...

Attached: (((conspicuously absent))).png (772x914, 335K)

You're basically saying that prior wrongdoing by CIA or anyone else somehow negates any potential wrongdoings by the current president and I reject that.

IF they actually manage to show (with hard evidence), that the guy in the highest office in the land is a corrupt asshole, then he needs to go.

Do you remember when typing out his name on here got you an automatic ban?

them dirty pakis.
never forget.

even if that was the case, is it true?

I don't blindly follow Trump or believe all the things he says, any more than I trust CNN to always tell the truth. But to say it's impossible for either Trump or CNN to tell the truth is retarded. So, I ask you a simple question - Is it true?

Comey got fired (By the presidents own admission) because he wouldn't let up on Flynn. Trump even clarified this to Lester Holt, where he said that he was going to fire Comey for that reason, regardless of any recommendations from Rosenstein. His own words.

Strzok got fired because he's an asshole and created the appearance of impropriety with his jackass text messages.

McCabe got fired because he allowed agents to talk about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation to the media, then tried to make it look like he didn't do it when he was asked about it later.

>they didn't care about it before Trump told them to care about it.
They didn't care because they didn't know how corrupt it is until Trump became president.

You don't get it. They are RIGHT NOW using the full reach of their power to remove a sitting president on an investigation that was predicated on a lie and a warrant that was obtained without even a hearing. 2 years into the investigation, they have uncovered nothing related to what they claimed they were investigating. This doesn't bother you in the least? Let them continue by all means looking for any smudge on his record in his 70 year lifetime just in case there was something he did somewhere along the way? But we don't know if there is, so we need to keep searching until we find something? And then when we finally find something we can say, "AHA! I TOLD YOU SO!" What about if they do this to your parents someday, or even you? Dinesh D'Souza was convicted of a felony for the election equivalent of jaywalking, violating a law no one had ever been convicted for, and retards like you are totally OK with that because you disagree with his documentaries.

Attached: 1529466888342.png (612x491, 98K)

yes for me that was a big tell and made me even more interested in him and his wife and her family. Be careful it gets serious.

Attached: bill ban spam filter accident yeah.png (519x533, 55K)

>IF they actually manage to show (with hard evidence), that the guy in the highest office in the land is a corrupt asshole, then he needs to go.
And what about the rest of the corrupt assholes? If Trump is removed they will all go unpunished.

wait a fucking minute.

if Rodgers told him he was being wiretapped, then that doesn't mean he has to leave Trump tower since Carter Page would be surveiled by his cell phone. If he left the tower, that means that they were doing a lot more than spying on Page's cell phone and lap top.

Can we march on all state capitol buildings armed to the teeth yet guise? Please?

Just saying concentrate your concerns on the real problems. If Trump has done some shit in his past that is a real threat to the office of the President then I agree he will need to be accountable for it. I am yet to read or hear of anything even remotely close to this being the case.

Attached: fbiterrorist.jpg (500x348, 55K)

Letting a corrupt asshole be president (Assuming for the purpose of this argument that he is) would somehow result in the removal of other corrupt assholes? Hows that?

Isn't it more likely that the corrupt asshole will replace other corrupt assholes with corrupt assholes who are loyal to him?

Jesus, fucking relax. You're freaking out worse than the dems during the special counsel investigation into Willy.

It wasn't predicated on a lie, you're just salty as fuck that it exists at all.