>Theresa May 'irritated' by leadership speculation
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45535490

>Ruth Davidson: 'I value mental health over being PM'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45538280

>Traffic warden kicked and stamped on by Pakies
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-45533263
__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keeps us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ
__________other_
>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>History With Hilbert - Who were the Anglo-Saxons ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bP1eXWIt-rE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

Attached: comfy.jpg (1280x1024, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cah4WELMZ5k
pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1
gutenberg.org/browse/scores/top
youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSHqy-mPxQ
youtu.be/UYQchtjfG30
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-45543051
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anime

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Carl of Swindon affair?

Attached: 1536096350004.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

Take the Potato Pill.

Attached: zen4.jpg (680x453, 57K)

Attached: soy.jpg (1002x857, 55K)

Careful with that pealer, don’t want the cops seeing it.

Jim made fun of his suit so he made a bizarre butthurt stream saying Jim grooms children to be trolls or something
Jim lives in his head rent free

Attached: JUST nige.jpg (1472x704, 216K)

dead thread, dead country.

fitting.

Now with better colour formatting and non-UK born and disposable income per person data.

–0.70. A strong downhill (negative) linear relationship
–0.50. A moderate downhill (negative) relationship
–0.30. A weak downhill (negative) linear relationship
0. No linear relationship
+0.30. A weak uphill (positive) linear relationship
+0.50. A moderate uphill (positive) relationship
+0.70. A strong uphill (positive) linear relationship

Attached: race_and_crime_correlation_coefficient.png (1232x436, 120K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cah4WELMZ5k
>tfw it's her fault your 3 inch dick doesn't bring her to orgasm
Sweet.

What is the result? Does anyone have to leave the internet for a while?

At least someone’s trying to do something.

Nowt happened
Metokur's got him running around like a mad cunt, he's quite clearly on the defensive, but now Metokur's stream is over it's clear he's not actually got anything, just reiterating that Carl is a massive retard. Best case scenario is it goes on for another two weeks, Metokur finally coaxes Sargog onto a livestream, Carl says something he absolutely shouldn't have said and UKIP disavow and ostracize him so we never have to talk about the fat lard again.

REMOVE GREY

Attached: 02.png (1875x805, 899K)

Was he intending to dox jim?

brother

Attached: 1537031365006.jpg (576x768, 141K)

It sounds that way, as Jim pointed out he has a fucking folder called 'Jim' on his desktop that he accidentally showed off on a livestream not long ago, and he dumped a load of links to random shit related to Jim. It seems like he's working on it but getting nowhere because he's going down the route of one of the 10-or-so dox attempts that have already come to nothing in the last few years.
Shame he didn't, really, that would've tanked his reputation immediately.

Jim basically ripped him a new one

>i spoke with poiticians, im important
>youre a fucking retarded youtuber with delusions of grandeur. You also like traps.

>HE WAS IN THE EU BUILDING

Attached: greggs1.png (500x375, 480K)

Another thread started by a non Brit.

On it.

Attached: pine marten.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

That's Eire/pol/

I like jim, Sargon is larping as an RP speaking classicist

I was crying at that msg he got on stream, his wife accusing him of chatting up trannies...

>Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1
>Also, Project Gutenberg has Thousands of free books. You could do lot worse than browsing their top 100 gutenberg.org/browse/scores/top
The top books are shit like Jane Austin HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: hahaha.jpg (1000x563, 43K)

Haha Boris Johnson, what a lad! But seriously we cannot allow such a loose cannon to be our Prime Minister, we need to reverse Brexit.

there is literally nothing wrong with jane austen

UKIP basically just exploited him to
A) strengthen their rep among disaffected Zoomers who currently abstain from voting or have been to young to vote in previous elections
B) associate themselves with the free-speech cause (this was mainly for Dankula, but the Stepfather's inserted himself into it too)
C) by Sargon's own admission, straight up plagarise his opinions on Article 13 because they're old and don't have a clue how this tech stuff works, but they now they need to oppose it because the EU proposed it

Got called racist in greggs earlier lads

No, we should use Mogg

Let them have their thread, as long as they dont mess with ours.

Attached: 1534451702496.png (546x671, 216K)

Saving Britain: One Continental tourist at a time.

Enoch Powell is no match for Eurostar.

Attached: State of (((You))).gif (480x368, 1.72M)

Thing is while jims right, sargons an annoying fat gimp with an inflated ego, i cant blame him for at least having a go at (what he sees) as fixing things. He did try to help with article 13.

Greentext us a story lad

What's wrong with an author that has keen social awareness while also championing healthy, strong, monogamous, heterosexual relationships?

I know, but at least he’s trying. What are doing? What are we actually doing? Please god give me instructions. I just want to try and help, even if it’s useless.

>I got called racist in greggs

fookin Roman.
called me a pleb in Greggs today.
not fookin 'appy. onleh went in for some garum and a sosig.
'ope they fook off and leave us be.

Attached: 1536704345770.png (1545x961, 203K)

Really funny user she's a subversive class traitor who wants to fuck everyone but there's "nothing wrong with her" HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: lolololol.gif (400x225, 3.8M)

Fookin rubbish here, they've norr even gorra Greggs
Gaggin for a fookin baked bean slice, class that

>class traitor who wants to fuck everyone
You've not read any Austen, have you?

Attached: up the orinoco fer a cruise like.png (1600x1200, 474K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

got a guitar slide today lads

Just found out that a plane's black box is not actually black

These make me happier than they should.

>at least he’s trying
>at least having a go at (what he sees) as fixing things.

Stop giving out participation medals.

absolutely based and saved

>Muslim mayor decides fate of England and the UK
Lol

Let me guess, you also think along with Jane Austen that Charles Dickens and William Shakespeare are good British writers despite being proto-commies because everyone in the academic establishment says so. Imagine being so bluepilled HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

You inspired me

Attached: Gruggs.jpg (1433x660, 139K)

>guy with basically zero power saying something retarded
>that is deciding the fate of the uk

Nice. Great thing about slide is it sounds top with any shitty guitar. I play slide on a 30 quid pawnshop tele copy. Open D ftw.

>William Shakespeare
Can't be arsed arguing with the other two but this one bothers me. Academia is prone to very liberal readings of Shakespeare which make him seem like a time traveller.

>Neolithic bakery unearthed by archaeologists in the North England, numerous cave paintings of pastry products were contained within.

Attached: heaven.png (848x302, 383K)

Monday tomorrow lads

I've only really heard about open D today, I bought it just to play freebird to be honest.

Greggs is actually pretty decent

The problem is that Sargon, and people like him, are trying to Liberal themselves out of a problem that Liberalism has created. They'll never admit it, but this world we're in is the ultimate end-point of that philosophy.

Not only that, but the real problem in our society has nothing to do with social theories or economic models, but an absence of Belief.

>As we look around us in this society now, our people have an absence of belief. They’re very technically sophisticated. We still as a civilization bestride much of the rest of the world, like a sort of empty technological colossus. But if you peer inside, as to what we are supposed to believe, and account for, and what we think our destiny is individually and as a group, there’s a zero; there’s a nothingness; there’s a blank space for many people.
>A hundred years ago, Christianity was an overarching system in our society, for those who went along with it socially, for those who believed in it in a deep core way. It’s now virtually — apart from small minorities — invisible. It’s extraordinary how a faith system that can shape a civilization in part for a millennium-and-a-half to two millennia, can disappear. Those who say that certain ideas and ideals are impossible should look at what’s happened to many of our belief systems.
>[...]We’re ruled by essentially a commercial elite, not an intellectual elite or a military elite or even a political one, but a commercial, profit-and-loss one.
>And things have slid to such a degree now that if asked what does it mean to be British, probably about 8 million of our people will say Posh and Becks. That’s what it means for many people inundated to the tube, and its vapid nonsense.

Who by? What location was the greggs? North West? Did you get a sosij roll? Where you being racist or just guilty of the crime of being a white male? Details in a greentext lad

>proto-commies
In what fucking way?
In absolutely what fucking way?
In what fucking way did Shakespeare not venerate monarchy and love of one's own?
Is A Tale of Two Cities not one of the most damning depictions of egalitarian republicanism ever written? Are his urban novels not total condemnations of industrial (((capitalism))) (inb4 if you don't like capitalism you're automatically a commie)?
As for Austen, an upper-class woman, writing for upper-class people, telling them not to look down on their countrymen just for not also being upper-class, but to respect them for being your countrymen, well that's just plain as fucking day advice for the upper-class, not a call to class warfare
You fucking contrarian, meme-spewing mongoloid

>anime reaction pics
>HAHAHAHAHA
it's bait lad

Slide is really addictive, the sound is like fishhooks in your soul.. If you like slide in classic rock, try duane allman.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSHqy-mPxQ

>there's no instore greggs in the Nobles
shit tier desu lad

It's good

Right, lads, bear with
What if we had a fruity, but instead of winning money you won mini sausage rolls?

Lads, I think I'm going to kill myself. I just graduated university. Got a job son after. It was shit so I quit to do something I wanted to do instead. Now I can't find anything. I don't want to sit around all day doing nothing, but I also dont want to be a wageslave.

I think about suicide all the time. The thought of working for a shitty terraced house priced at 500,000 for my whole life with a clapped miserable wife makes me want to end it.

A teddy picker but for sausage rolls

Liberalism, even from its inception, is very much part of that "absence of Belief".

Suicide is a sin

Hence why I haven't done it yet. I have nothing to live for.

mazing ahow far we've come.

youtu.be/UYQchtjfG30

Attached: 1525604895823.png (1174x664, 58K)

Watching the west slide deeper and deeper into the abyss is something to love for. Aren’t you curious about how things are gonna turn out?

just do something mad, join the army or something daft, mess your plans up on purpose, just get on a train and go.

Say someone were to give you a blank cheque, and infinite time. What would you do? Or, to ask another way: if all barriers were removed, what would you use your time on this earth for?

Attached: zen.jpg (582x450, 52K)

>The thought of working for a shitty terraced house priced at 500,000 for my whole life with a clapped miserable wife makes me want to end it.
Stop thinking about it then.

You have an idea what you want to do for a living which is more than many people so aim for it and work towards it instead of moping about how it hasn't fallen in to your lap.

This
Write a journal for future generations of Chinese schoolchildren, be a latter-day Tacitus

anyone watching that new show Bodyguard ? its on the borderline of being redpilled

Go into the country side and get a shitty job in a pub and become friends with the locals, good people still exist in this beautiful land if you can get away from the terrible shitskins that have infested the cities

How? Just because there are Muslim terrorists?

Peter hitchens is already doing this.

Do the same, but be less of a Zog apologist

Waiting for it to finish so I can watch it all in one day, someone posted the scene where the car was under fire here yesterday, looks decent for BBC

Yeah it is isn't it? I was saying it could easily happen, the security service knows far too much, to a Machiavellian home sec, they could easily bribe with info about who they answer to.

Its the deep state

q

Not really, I jusy caught a bit while other people were watching it. I was put off because all I hear is that women are creaming themselves over some bloke in it - figured it'd be trash like Poldark.

Also leave the internet. The web is a false reality, and all you do is make yourself miserable and depressed, and the onslaught of bad news makes you feel powerless.

The only thing we ever really have power over is what we ourselves do. As such, dedicate yourself to those people and things that are around you.

Attached: zen2.jpg (474x315, 33K)

rapebaby?

They are so traditional and wholesome that's why they are pushed so hard in our otherwise pozzed education system. Face it lad you've been brainwashed.

Attached: hehehe.jpg (1280x725, 148K)

it looks like they could touch upon some more taboo subjects regarding corrupt politicians and obviously they are not holding back on the muslim terrorist side of things

Go to greggs.

Bring back the fucking stocks.
Braindead chavs and other assorted scum don't give a single shit about the communities they degrade and terrorise - neither do they fear the punishment they'll receive if they do come into contact with the law.
These people only care about their "rep" and how their rat faced little mates think of them - they're malicious clowns.
An extended stint of public humiliation would do them well.

Tired of seeing bus stops smashed, tired of being unable to safely walk home at night due to these gangs of 80iq hyenas, tired of the endless graffiti, the constant stench of weed and window shaking rap music played at max bass and volume at one am. The police do nothing.

I saw the cap of this on Facebook the other day lol, don't like any cringy Jow Forums related shit on there either

And the sauf takes the piss out of the norf for being violent. Probably just some paki infighting though.

>Luton street brawl leaves several injured

>The Bedfordshire force tweeted to say officers were called to Saxon Road in the town after receiving reports of a "large number of individuals fighting".

>Police said there had been "reports of stab wounds".

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-45543051

Attached: Grug 6.png (485x443, 44K)

>that's why they are pushed so hard in our otherwise pozzed education system
They aren't.
In school you read 20th Century Amerimutt literature, 20th Century English literature, and 21st Century ethnic literature. It's not 1965 anymore.

Ultimately nothing will be done about this due to a total breakdown in all community cohesion among the native population. These things would no happen if a lone member could have stepped up at the start to stop the trouble makers, and have everyone around them backing them up.

>Luton

most likely paki related in some way

just imagine for one second what the 2021 census data is going to look like.

Attached: 1512159517153.png (738x537, 437K)

Attached: 1534719474867.gif (200x200, 948K)

Meanwhile in Sweden lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-232044_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 924K)

It'll be a black pill so dark that no light will escape from it.

Just imagine if they decide not to ask for ethnicity