I work for flake ama

I work for flake ama

Before anyone asks, no I don’t know how he’s going to vote for sure but right now I’d say he’s leaning towards no

Attached: 3F268A16-A5A7-476F-883F-13C04EC251D5.jpg (800x452, 66K)

No you don't fuck off

Is he a George Soros Globalist?

traitor

Mods can you start Banning people that post dumb shit like this without timestamps or proof

No, he’s borderline anti Semitic often

Proof, tits, or fuck off

Tell us, why is Flake such a colossal cuck?

kill yourself and refund those digits

Even the retards on reddit require proof when doing an AMA. Put up or shut up.

>hurr durr lemme take pictures of my boss on my phone with dates and times written while they’re center of attention about to make a huge vote

are dems blackmailing him or is he just really that big of a pussy

Attached: jeff-flake-kavanaugh-hearing-ap-img.jpg (1440x907, 151K)

Phones are barely allowed close to him

>I want an investigation
>gets an investigation and then still says no

That would be suicide. Literally.

>I don’t know
Then you’re useless

Eat shit you fucking nigger. If you want attention whore yourself on Grindr. GTFO Jow Forums

Attached: 1538663761800.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

He’s really just “that big of a pussy”

Cocaine Mitch and even W have been talking to him for days now. I think he’s being a bit of a drama queen akin to McCain for his last out as a senator but he also wants a career as something after this. He might be playing games with possible future employers desu but I actually just think he doesn’t want to be blamed for the banning of abortion

>Hurr Durr lemme post on the most contentious website for a government shill to be on and risk my livelyhood if anyone knew I was posting.

Fucker post proof, you already have one foot in the grave faggot

Because a name on a name tag attached to your body (while you're holding a sign saying "Hi Jow Forums .. AMA") which authorizes you to go in various places around Capitol Hill certainly wouldn't suffice for "evidence". Fuck off.

He doesn’t want a partisan judge. Kav is obviously mad at the dems. The glimmer of hope I’ve seen from him is he’s really curious as to what testimony and fbi have actually uncovered which is a lot of nothing

Literally not in office or giving information so

You're a liar. He said he was leaning 'yes' before the FBI report, and that the FBI report showed no corroboration of the allegations.

Can you tell him to vote yes?

Is he a mormon?

its not even banning. Like does it just fly past everyone's head that Roe V Wade just throws abortion back to the states.

He wouldn’t have wanted the investigation if he was leaning yes. His staff including myself (well most of us anyways) advises against the investigation. He’s being whipped by dems because he might be made out to be the destroyer of women

So post some proof stooge, it should be pretty easy now right?

Grab some notepads with some senatorial headings printed on em and post!

Stop bumping this larper, faggots.
>Stop bumping this larper, faggots.

It has a serious implication on the enumerated right to privacy

KYS

Attached: flake.jpg (627x673, 68K)

>ban
>states right’s only when they’re liberal
So says the double-standards party

Lot of loyalty for a hired gun.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

4 u

>Let me give the most cryptic and indecisive answer for the billionth time of my career
God he’s so fucking enraging to listen to, punchable face on top of it.

I have never been explicitly told his actual opinion but I really don’t think this is true considering he was basically 50/50 all week prior. I’d actually say he’s still just 50/50 now but he has an out to say “hey the fbi investigated”. At the moment his worries are how aggressive kav actually is going to be

This is the most pointless AMA I've ever seen. And I've seen "I'm a woman, AMA"

He’s like this irl. Most of them are. They like to hedge their bets essentially

>flake votes no

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Attached: random.jpg (1038x987, 136K)

Why doesn't his second head have a face?

Attached: 1511908765270 (2018_06_13 19_20_13 UTC).jpg (657x527, 34K)

Are you an Arizonan? How corrupt is AZ politics? Also, how badly did John McCain fuck up Arizona?

I’m not I’m from the NE but have worked with GOP in DC through law school and after

>the enumerated right to privacy
There is no enumerated right to privacy you big phony

But from what I know of zona politics it’s actually not very corrupt but the focus on appealing to retirees swings it often

Oh I know, it shows in him that it is his actual personality and not a facad. He’s the kid that got bullied
>Hey faggot drop your pants and bend over
>o-okay
>What are you, fucking gay
>n-no, that’s a g-good point t-too
All he hasn’t done is shoot up the school. Complete pushover, hard to believe he’s been in office for as long as he has

Prove it, provide the back office phone number for Flake.

Nope but with roe it’s arguable which is the whole point of the precedent

Why is Flake retiring? Is it true that DC politics is as corrupt as pol likes to believe (raping kids and blackmail, that sort of thing)?

Attached: tumblr_inline_nzzdk96iB91qeiuzy_500-1451492657.gif (500x233, 1.4M)

rollin' for snek pucci

Attached: miia20.jpg (529x1000, 102K)

are you mormon? how much does his mormoness affect his decisions?

What did McCain do with his balls? Feed them to Lindsey Graham?

I’ve done work in DC for 5 years and have never heard even rumors of pol tier rape and pedophilia. I have heard rumors of certain senators digging deep for leverage on both sides though

>through law school and after
>enumerated by precedent
oy vey

Flake seriously thinks his little FBI stunt will launch him into being the GOP candidate in 2020

Attached: 34342543443.jpg (1025x717, 12K)

>are you mormon? how much does his mormoness affect his decisions?
Mormon? kek like Glen Beck. It's a more subtle form of converting to Judaism. They're Freemasons.

Tell us about comet ping pong and pizza. Why was a humble pizza maker listed as the 49th most powerful person in DC.

I really don’t think he wants to run he’s just genuinely concerned with his legacy especially juxstaposed with McCain

Relieving to hear, although a bit of a let down desu.

Personal thoughts on Ford's accusations? Is she to be believed? Does Flake actually think she's credible or is he just hoping to save his good name by calling for an investigation?

>have never heard even rumors of pol tier rape and pedophilia
ofc you haven't. You're not in the club, and those who are know what'll happen if they talk.

Because he’s rich as shit and likes giving money to dems

Horse
Shit

>Relieving to hear, although a bit of a let down desu
You really think LCs are in the know on the deep shit that goes down?

Does he smell bad?

The hearing entirely existed to measure kav’s credibility and the dems knew that. Even if she’s not substantially believable their goal was to make kav less credible enough to not get 50 votes. It may or may not have worked

I'm from Tucson. Mayor of our city is a Rothschild. Phoenix has the highest amount of human trafficking. McSally is a GOP swamprat and Sinema is a child groomer. Flake is our senator. So you tell me how corrupt our politics is...

ur a LARPer and a liar

This board is such shit there are actual retarded replying to this shit seriously.

Most political workers don’t wanna get doxxed

Hmm, so, OP, does Flake spend a lot of time around children that are not his own?

There are people that definitely fuck around with high end prostitutes and don’t care that it’s out in the open.

A lot of female senators give them shit for it.

Guys that come to mind are Booker (obviously), apparently Nelson and Manchin are rumored crazy dicks.

Schumer and durbin are clean in that regard.

Republicans I’ve heard who fuck around are wicker and even Cruz. Cocaine Mitch is also pretty clean here

I work for Trump, I can't post proof but he said you have a pathetic penis and he fucked your mom and dad back in the 80s. I'm obviously telling the truth I just don't want to be doxxed!
Gullible retards like you make the rest of this board look smart as shit.

>calls others shit and blames them for shitting up the board
>while actually shitting up the board

thanks for making the board more shit you fucking unhelpful nigger

So what do ((they)) have on him to make him act the way he does.

>Pizza business
>Not owning a national chain
>Rich as shit
You are either stupid, or a shill.

To be honest he’s pretty clean. They’re just crafty enough to make him feel like he’s voting on republican totalitarianism

You know he has stupid old money and like 3 other businesses right

Proof or gtfo

So he's dumb then. He doesn't know about all the Guatemalan lolis being trafficked through AZ?

Idk why my ID has changed but this is me

Prostitutes are grown women. Nobody gives a shit about them. They do what they need to survive.

We are talking way bigger than hookers.

He’s definitely aware this happens but that cant really be leveraged politically against him. I don’t think I’ve ever even seen him drink

My dad works at Nintendo. Ask me anything.

Fuck you, little kike bitch.

Don't be mad that you're a gullible monkey trying to fuck a watermelon

once he retires, what do you do? Go to work for Sen Kyl?

I’m trying to work with Cocaine Mitch or Cornyn

Know how Murkowski is going to vote?

How about the two red state dems?

TELL HIM TO VOTE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 42321828_2269113479769604_4537110843409563648_o.jpg (1242x1878, 84K)

Yes. Mormons are the most over represented religious group in the Senate after Jews, fun fact. But Hatch and Lee are also Mormon, but Lee chimped during the hearings and Hatch literally called the process a shit show (his exact words were "three-ring fecal festival"), so his problem isn't being a Mormon, it's being a pussy.

>How about the two red state dems?

If the GOP has enough votes on their own, the Dems will allow them to vote yes, to placate the GOPers in their states. Though rumor has it Manchin isn't really looking to win in Nov. He might sabotage himself and vote no.

Anime is for gay, virgin children you faggot

Me personally, I think murk votes yes. Collins is still up in the air for me and the red state dems will all vote no including heitkamp (she’s losing anyways, instead of caving in to lose anyways she’ll show defiance to save the future of her political career)

Are you a hill intern? I interned for a house rep last spring. It's almost a right of passage in D.C it seems.

Why do you say that? I saw Collins as the more sure yes between them.

Lel dude, I was am actual hill intern. It is the loosest fucking environment imaginable. Just snap a photo

Yup. Feel sorry for you house blows

what u get on the LSAT?

Collins really doesn’t want to lose even with her election 2 years away. Everyone is losing their minds about this vote establishing swing state senate powers