Hello, please listen to this

This is not a slide thread, and mods, please be gentle, I just want people to feel themselves for a little bit; I know it's not really political.

Everybody, let's just put away the crap of the day, and the week, and enjoy the fact that we are alive and cognizant, and that our ears still hear and our hearts still beat, and our palms sweat and our souls still feel emotion. Listen to this song, tell me what's on your mind. Genuinely tell me what's troubling you all on this dark and somber saturday night. I'll be doing homework and listening to this as well as monitoring the thread, so I'll do my best to interact and reply with you. Let it all go, just for a moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fuIMye31Gw

Attached: Paris.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpOtuoHL45Y
youtu.be/fobfyTd1Ix4
youtube.com/watch?v=sUgoBb8m1eE
youtube.com/watch?v=JpXnIXP6j78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why do we still work here?
>Just to suffer? Every day, I feel it it my pay stubs and spare time. It's like they're all still there.
>I'm going to make them give back our past.
A new hire is getting two more dollars on the hour than me. I'm better at everything, but they pay me worse. The newb has potential, but it sucks.

That's beautiful croat guy; it reminds me of the pier on the island I lived on near Seattle for a while. Have this

Attached: F35 open canopy.jpg (2048x1100, 181K)

I understand what you're saying my friend. All this strife and frustration for seemingly nothing. Sometimes, when I feel that way, I find it prudent to get away from people, but still be near them. I might climb a building and overlook the city, or go into the storm drains and listen to the traffic above.

Attached: UH-1N over Tokyo.jpg (1280x853, 178K)

Shut the fuck up! Shut up now! I don't want to hear any of this crap!

Why?

Reply much appreciated, thank you. I'll never see a reply, since my night is over, but thanks. Might even play that song for my last smoke of the night.

Bump please; I'd like people to see and hear these things. The constant venom could wear a man out very easily

Definitely listen to it, it's a great piece. And I might sound like some snob, but I'm really not. I genuinely appreciate your contributing to the thread.

>and our hearts still beat...
...As one! We march to the beat of one drum! The world is sick and we are the doctors! Heil Hortler!

Attached: 1429423132418.jpg (314x246, 21K)

Lol. What's your opinion on what happened today at that synagogue? Do you believe we really should kill Jews wholesale, or should we judge people as individuals? That's what you would want for yourself, yes? Although it's EASY to eliminate the problem through genocide, it's not the RIGHT way to go about it, I think. Take this from someone who is most definitely not a bleeding heart; I just come to this conclusion when I put thought into it.

I'm in love with a girl and she has rejected me entirely. I don't know what to do anymore... She was everything for over a decade. My saving angel. Whenever I was troubled, I thought of her. That ending my life would hurt her. She saved me from existential despair a thousand times. And yet she rejects me now. I am at a loss. Why carry on? For this girl that seems to care less? I don't know what to do.

what fucking faggot sage and report

dat bitch iffy uh

Do you really place that much into a girl whom you have no romantic relationship with? My friend, my brother in life, understand that there are SO MANY amazing and beautiful things in this God-Given universe of ours; relegating your existence to the whim of a single girl is downright foolish. Do you know how beautiful and spectacular the sight of a single rock glistening with morning dew is? Have you looked that closely at something seemingly unimportant before? Do that, then come back and tell me how you feel. Really study it though, don't just glance. Take this from someone in a committed relationship of 3 years now, one that has gone through many trials and tribulations.

Attached: F35.jpg (1600x1067, 245K)

Why would you even post something like that? What was the reasoning in your mind that lay your muscles in pre-determined motions just to type something to silly?

You'll soon find something or someone that will give you the strength to carry on. And talk about it with someone irl, is there anyone else who can give you some support?.

Stay strong, tough times shape worthy people.

Individuals. The Jew problem isn't genetic, it's a cultural plague. Just like any other problem, it arises from association to bad crowds & cliques. That's not to say people aren't inclined to think a certain way because of genetics—the brain isn't beyond evolution's stranglehold after all. We mustn't use violence unless it's the last resort (civil war-scale) or self defense. Flippant, pointless violence is for animals no matter the species committing it.

A peaceful world is a good world.

Attached: 1531971637894.gif (500x359, 965K)

You're a good person buddy.

Good post, I can see you area person who thinks. We always call for war and death, and it seems to fashionable, but when we are the ones who have to go and leave behind everything we have ever built and striven for, the stakes become much, much higher. I used to think peace was just some joke, but now I'm really starting to realize that being able to sip tea and orange juice in the morning while watching the sun rise is a blessing of a far higher order than what it previously seemed to be.

Don't say things like that unless you really know it and mean it my friend. I appreciate it, though. I hope your life is trying and tough, and you become all the better of a man for it.

This one is called Love Dream, by Liszt. It's... it really is just beyond words. Only emotion can capture the meaning; an emotion that cannot be spoken. Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KpOtuoHL45Y

Bump! Don't let this thread die! It's important that we all get a little break from the crap!

Attached: Unknown arctic.jpg (1500x1013, 266K)

You guys really want to just see constant spam and bait threads? I suppose you don't have to reply, as long as you listen to the music. Just know that I care, really and truly I care about this place, and the people who frequent it. Don't forget that, pol.

It’s getting pretty hard living with the mess that I made for myself. I lived abroad for the last 9 years that changed me profoundly and not for the better. I have nothing left but prayers. I sacrificed everything to go out and make money and now I only have money. Stress ate me. Lost all my friends, lost a very good woman. I pray that I’m given a second chance at happiness

Attached: AB3FABD4-813C-4A59-A4E7-F5BC5E92B2FB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

i like this thread. I’m so worn down by politics and the never ending media onslaught on everything I hold dear.
We all need a break from incessant madness.

Attached: 60CE63E4-1EA4-47E7-BFDF-B3D7261A3BB1.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

You said it

Part of Croatia where I live experiences heavy storm strength winds. Tonight it’s the southerly wind blowing or ‘jugo’. These southern winds make the sea boil and soul ache

Attached: 5F7D9EE8-03C8-427E-BFE4-2794BA228498.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

I have a new child and a new house. To save for the future, pay the mortgage, and save for my child, both my spouse and i have to work. However, nobody in my selfish family will help with childcare, so we're forced to switch off 1st and second shift jobs and our relationship suffers or have one spouse stay at home and we make less money anyway. We refuse to let strangers watch our child. We're stuck in a bad place.

hmu with a job nigger

Really enjoyed this piece. 15min of tranquility I desperately needed. Thank you.

im just tired of the jews

I love you croat man, keep on keepin on. I finshed half of my homework.

Attached: Volva Gas Station.png (1280x640, 371K)

You should take heart that you're doing the right thing and not abandoning your kid, thank you man.

I've only ever heard family say "I love you".

Attached: 1529021211152.jpg (1280x842, 108K)

This song is dedicated to that wind I mentioned earlier
youtu.be/fobfyTd1Ix4

You're welcome, glad I could help!

Having a hard time finding a woman. FFs i just want somebody to crawl into bed with at night again. every girl ive met lately wants nothing to do with me. its probably me, christ i cant be that bad can i?

That's actually not bad, wish I knew what he was saying.

Hiring a Croatian will be the last thing I do in my life. As amazing of a work ethic most of you dudes have, I had my share of ‘crabs in a bucket’ syndrome with Croatians so I’ll pass. Enjoy your €700 job and blame the world lol

There is no inherit concept of fairness user. Nothing is 'fair', there is no he 'deserved' this or she 'deserved' that. It's all based on context which is random and something you rarely have control over. I'm in the same boat as you, I think I'm one of the lowest paid people in my office even though I'm not the most junior.

You're worth what they think they can get away with paying you and nothing more.

You exert force when ‘trying too hard’ which repels them. Take a step back and take care of yourself. Once you’re feeling good, women will be drawn to you like moths to light, but you need to become light first.

Do you have any pets? They dull that a bit.

Attached: tired.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

yea i have a dog, as mich as i love my doggo shes more a nuisance sometimes. i guess the responsibility is a bessling in some form or another.
Thats the thing. idk if im trying to hard, im not even sure if im trying at all to be honest. it just seems every time i try and take a new friendship to the next level theyre just like "nah" its like they just want money and a fuk. i dont do casual sex either, seems to turn some girls off. You may be rite though. ill take a deeper look at myself.

You need to realize in the past centuries and even today women prefer to share a Chad rather than be with someone who doesnt meet all their standards.
Women prefer to freeze their eggs rather than giving up on finding the perfect one.
They rather be alone for 10/15 years until theyre 45 than to be with a guy who isnt Chad.
Sorry lad, you are either a Chad or a provider getting second-hands, Cheers.

Attached: 65306E8C-189F-49CA-9FBF-9709EE39A39F.jpg (499x470, 28K)

I managed to get some work done, a paper that's due in university by Monday. I just need to make the final push tomorrow morning and it will be all done by then. I still have two more papers after that, but I'll do what I can.

I'm going to post some self-improvement shit if you don't mind. But before I do, I'll drop some classical since you seem to like the genre a lot. Here's Nimrod, composed by Daniel Barenboim with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. It's a favorite of a friend of mine from England.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUgoBb8m1eE

Attached: 24 Rules.png (1279x1697, 415K)

Genetic dead end it is then... wish i could have gotten dads chad genes.

Attached: discipline yourself.png (1942x3504, 636K)

Attached: Path of The Redpill.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

Attached: Basic bodybuilding routine.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

Attached: cooking advice for the frugal.jpg (1247x1227, 193K)

Same lad, dad apparently was a portuguese Chad when he was young, he even has the deep voice. You can always try to settle with a woman with a lower sexual market value, bc they are so entitled 4s/5s/6s they all think they are 9s. Personally I know that I dont want that.

Attached: 04BBDAF0-B1A0-48C9-8343-C037DB249E6B.jpg (600x1133, 65K)

>let's play sad music and talk about our feeeelings. :(

holy fuck. sure is reddit in here.

Attached: 1537651195476.png (701x743, 300K)

And above all else, never, EVER give up. Even if it comes to the point where you feel like shit and giving up, if you ever feel like ending it all, don't. It may seem like it will be centuries later, but you should never, ever, EVER give up. Do not ever abandon the path of self-improvement, for you do yourself, your loved ones, and above all your ancestors a disservice. You are unironically the byproduct of 5 billion years of evolution, fucking act like it.

Every day, make it your mission to improve yourself one way or another. Hit the gym, meet up with people, practice your social skills, read a good book. Write shit, make shit, do shit. Just DO SHIT! DO SOMETHING! Drive forth to your destiny whatever the fuck it may be. There is untapped beauty and goodness and purity in this world waiting to be unraveled and discovered by good men like us. It is up to YOU, user! Only YOU are in control of yourself. Not your mom and dad, not your friends, and certainly not (((Them))). YOU. You and you alone are the master of your destiny, and its time you take that back.

Attached: 1539659492237.jpg (1763x2034, 952K)

Yea let’s discuss kikes, niggers, spics and street shitters for the quadrillionth time today. Come on, give us all a break. You know full well that we can’t leave, might as well take a short break from immense consuming anger and hatred

I'll tell you how I feel OP.

Let me tell you how I feel men are turning into little sissy faggots posting shit like this and talking about feelings.

Here is the feeling you should have. The urge to go out and do something. Build something, destroy something, fuck something. Stop being so passive and crush some god damn monkey's skull. Not strong enough to do that? Well sounds like you fucked up big time already. Go lift and feel like a fucking man. That's the only way you are going to move the world.

Attached: 1500485295947.jpg (640x640, 47K)

in all honesty the looks department never bothered me. i know im only okay looking on a good day if im dressed for a wedding or something. the problem is a lot of the women you describe couldnt walk a mile if they needed to. she can be kinda ugly idgaf about that. she just cant be full ham or retarted.

Bump. About time for a good, wholesome thread around here.

Good post, OP. Thank you for this. Enjoyed the Satie.

Hope someone will watch and enjoy this.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpXnIXP6j78

Good thread thanks