Florida early voting thus far

>republicans
>democrats
>independent
Blue wave on life support
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Attached: BE0FC5F3-B325-4D6D-9F74-5F082644C20D.jpg (640x480, 207K)

BROWARD COUNTY FRAUD

Why is the right side of the panhandle voting democratic?

This is just a generic pic I snagged off of google.

blacks

which way are all those independents going to vote though. Doesnt tell us much these numbers.

Independents lean republican

No one can know for sure

Other states results as well in pic related.

Attached: DqWyQkRWoAAp4YB.png (560x319, 43K)

voted red on everything

Attached: 1539006391151.jpg (1576x1176, 704K)

Got any more recent results? Media is not reporting on early voting much

The Republican advtanage is shirking quite a bit. Yesterday they were almost 100,000 ahead in early votes. Today they’re only about 50,000

The fact that we have the lead at all is surprising. Democrats took early voting in 2016

make that another straight red vote by me this morning.

Screw the waves, just win.

I voted all Republican.

I known I saw Nevada was only like a 2% spread (that pic shows 7%) but that was last Friday.

True but I am still worried. Numbers mean nothing. Democrats thought they’d win when they say the number. Who’s to say this isn’t the same issue with the roles reversed? We’re living through times that are immeasurable by any standard metric from previous eras. Just vote R and hope for the best

I'm laughing pretty hard that you think that slight lead for Republicans in early voting with the huge number of independent voters portends well for MIGA Desantis or Red Tide Rick
I dependent voters will break hard for Dems

Bring it home Florida!

Also Desantis is a total cuck I actually felt bad for him in the last debate.

Attached: IMG_20181023_210530.jpg (569x825, 90K)

That should tell you everything you need to know about who is winning.

I'm an unaffiliated Floridian because the Reps where insane in the early 2000's, the Dems are insane in the 2010's and the plethora of "independent" parties are one issue parties.

What Democratic platforms appeal to independent voters? Higher taxes, gun control, sanctuary cities?

Yes indeed. No red tide. No green algae. Not being legal to kill someone if they get pushed over.. Not being bear dead last on teacher pay in the country

Florida is a tourist state and nutty Republicans and red tide Rick are fucking it up

Attached: df99cfb35d5bb3b3f72dbb10dc70187e.jpg (750x750, 103K)

This level of delusion is unprecedented. Lake O reservoir just signed into law last week. All of our treasure coast beaches have been reopened.

If there was any sign of a blue wave the msm would be stuffing that shit between reports on how the bombings and shootings are drumpfs fault. They’d be using it to validate their claims. “Look! America agrees with us!”. Yet here we are. All attention deflected from the little information we DO have. Hmmmmmmmmm...

This is my feeling as well. Te msm would jump at the chance to report about heavy democratic voting.

Jeb negotiated a solution when he was in office and Rick Scott cut the federally subsidized land purchase down to nothing .. I imagine his new law will be as effective as his EO to explore a hand held vaccume cleaner to suck up the green algae :

And ya I imagine the beaches can be open in the winter as there is less algae and red tide ..No tourists however

>winter
>no tourists
Oh so you don’t live in Florida

I voted this past Saturday. Voted Nelson and Gillum, although I also voted against giving ex cons voting rights.

Attached: DqjTdRsXgAEF3Es(2).jpg (984x972, 190K)

>Bu bu but Nate Silver told me that there's nothing in early voting results

Florida winters are like 70 to 80 degrees retard. Its an all year tourist trap.

People I’ve never heard of walked away?
Wow

NOOOOOO IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT! WHY OUR FALSEFLAG DON'T HAVE EFFECT ANYMORE?

Can't speak for all of them, but I think a lot lean republican. I'm registered independent in FL panhandle and will be voting straight R, along with a couple others I know.

at worst it is 60/40 favor of repubs. independents dont lean dem most of the time

>broward
every fucking time

Independents almost always go Republican. Many are just closeted republicans. That's how republicans win elections when their party is significantly smaller.

I remember dem’s creaming themselves over early voting numbers in 2016.

Best part is most republicans tend to wait til election day to vote because they recognize the fact that voting early means your vote is in someone elses hands for a longer duration and do not trust that. demoshits are going to get so blown the fuck out next week. The tempertantrum that will follow will be one for the books.

>Red Florida
I make too much money and have to much at stake to publicly disclose my affiliations. Only one side needs to be feared when it comes to such things.

Attached: 4481702353_27a36bf8d4_b.jpg (773x1024, 584K)

Attached: jhgffghh.jpg (1000x1000, 293K)

>a gook a nigger and two pedophiles

>snowbirds arent tourists
they are worse than tourists and I cant wait til the tax amendment aimed at subsidizing them fails.

College towns?
If it weren't for draconic weed laws id have never left Florida.

I'm making a claim for myself in the NorthWest.
Florida is the safest from a Yellowstone eruption and it seems climate change made our hurricanes non existent and certainly not as strong as 04-05.

Still the cold keeps the coons away and for a democratic stronghold Seattle isn't THAT BAD.

I'd rather have a chill police force and deal with faggots then have a degeneracy free police state. Really it's just as degenerate in Florida, the state just gets a cut via arrests and assest forfeiture.

Sucks because I love the swamp

>implying the independents all voted republican

Attached: C3FBC12B-F347-4ED4-912F-4E5760CB9721.png (420x420, 9K)

I’m implying that less than 50% voted blue

>this delusional wishful thinking and total ignorance of the voting trends of independents
the nigger is 6 points ahead haven't you heard goys? why aren't you paying attention to our polls?!

I'll just say.. I would prefer to be NPA as well but changed it so I can vote in the primary. If you want non nutty politicians voting in the primary is key. A small number of people are picking the general election candidates

Attached: 6ab55e6a-90bb-4938-808d-6e79523b777e.png (960x935, 682K)

>m making a claim for myself in the NorthWest.
>Florida is the safest from a Yellowstone eruption and it seems climate change made our hurricanes non existent and certainly not as strong as 04-05.
Just got hit with the biggest hurricane ever for the area hmm

Have any of you bothered to drop those tables into Excel and did the math for yourself?

Attached: Molotov+Ribbentrop.png (700x480, 318K)

duval fag here republicans vote late because we actually have jobs
>blue wave

we are absolutely fucked if every Republican doesn't drag their asses out and vote

Democrat energy on election day will be insane

Is the northwest part of Florida able to vote, considering the hurricane?

>Tableau
Yikes

Only the dead

if yellowstone erupts the global famine will kill you anyway. might as well go in an instant in the pyroclastic flow than have some nigger kill you for the last bag of cheetos four weeks later.

>"climate change made our hurricanes non existent and certainly not as strong as 04-05."

I mean climate change wise it has not done shit but...

Attached: death has come.gif (533x533, 917K)

Voted yesterday. About a block away from my polling station there was a small collection of people holding "Jews against gun violence" type signs and dem candidate signs.
Never been so sure of a vote. Straight red. Even that useless faggot Rick Scott despite him killing the gunshine state. We need better candidates.

(((BROWARD COUNTY)))

seems legit

I hope you didn't think Ramenhead was going to lose.

Tn fag here, voting straight red today EXCEPT voting for Bredesen, Blackburn is a dirty slimy cunt

Someone convince me not to

unfortunately it doesn't say very much. Republicans are notorious for voting early. Democrats are more lazy about it and procrastinate until voting day.

>Independents almost always go Republican.
Bernie.
Liberman.
To be an "independent", is to be a child, or a hidden Democrat.

People are only 'independent' because being Republican was labelled racist.

All virtue signaling leftshits are registered Dem.

You have a chance to exert maximum pain on the shitlibs. You are being weak. SHOW NO MERCY!

Because of meth.

You laugh now Republitards, but I guarantee at least 75% of those 1.1 Million Independents are first-time voters, young people AND minorities, who are energized and pissed at Trump and his Klan of racist one-percenter cronies.

Get ready for 2020, we're just getting started.

and democrats are lazy, so they're more likely to vote early since they have nothing better to do.

going to be a blue trickle.

Tallahassee

>gook a nigger and two pedophiles

kek

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=11543204.gif (404x416, 1.42M)

It's #blexit in Florida, black people are leaving democratic party plantations

Attached: 5fb2ecdb-62d0-45f6-89b7-6fe31189f3ac.jpg (780x520, 32K)

My dad's actually a registered dem, because he works in the public power sector and if he were a registered repub he'd get constantly harassed by coworkers

this. i live in broward and can confirm the nigger we have in charge is comped

Early voting opened yesterday in parts of the panhandle and as expected, (R) are dominating.
Sunday FL voting ended yesterday & the Dems #'s are WAY down.
Dems are going to lose Gov & Senate race, some house races too

I'm seriously fucking praying they lose the governorship. I don't want to live in Commieland

(R) are up about 60K votes in FL & DeSantis is up at least 1%
No Blue Wave in FL or anywhere

New numbers just posted

>Dems closing in

OH NO NO NO NO

Lol yaaa they leaving the Democrat party and not voting for the future first black governor of Florida

Attached: 8d8dfa14-e4b0-4b16-adbf-489d18d5de02.png (1600x1598, 1.27M)

>tfw dems are so batshit insane Rick Scott seems like a good candidate in comparison

Attached: 1480010706387.jpg (720x614, 63K)