Overweight girl

So one thing lead to another and i slept with this girl. Cute, but chubby. She's very attracted to me but having a overweight gf would be a social suicide for me. What do?
I was a fat sack until recently so i know how it is. I have hardly any releationship expierience which is making this shit incredibly difficult.

Attached: 9c0.jpg (600x480, 43K)

Is dating a chubby girl really that bad? If she's grossly overweight then okay, but chubby...? I mean weight is an important factor in a girls' market value but if she has a lot of other traits to offer I'd think it's not that huge a deal?

Keep in mind I'm a fat chick so I'm super biased. Maybe finding someone else would be the best idea but to me being overweight shouldn't always mean a girl is below you in terms of sexual(?) status. Often but not always.

How fat is she?

>but if she has a lot of other traits to offer
Like what?

"Social suicide?" Are you a 14 year old girl? But if the only reason you're considering dating her is pity then do both her and yourself a favor and cut it off. You'd just be wasting time and it would hurt more for her to find out you've been faking attraction to her

>social suicide
Quit being so fucking dramatic and grow a backbone. You either like her or you don't. She's a chubby chick, not a gay furry altar boy, no one fucking cares.

There are lots of criteria you could judge her worth by. I'm not sure what the common criteria among guys are though? But I'm sure looks aren't the sole factor (despite it being the most important). I think their mental stability and personality play pretty big a role too?

I think this touches on something I've always wondered. Guys can be really easily manipulated by beautiful women, and for years too. They can ignore every red flag in the book but because she looks nice they remain in total ignorance until it is literally impossible to do so. From the outside looking in it seems amazing that they'll let it happen but I think the issue of status might be a contributor. They're be so obsessed with how they look to other guys (or judge their self worth on the perceived attractiveness of their SO) they'll hold onto a terrible woman even if it leads to significant personal loss or pain.

So again, not saying that holding on to someone less attractive physically is automatically the right thing to do. But if they're a person of strong character than they might be better than someone that looks great but a shitty person.

Strong character. I see.

Well, ask yourself, would you date a fat guy? It's easier for fat girls, but when I was dating a fatty, I was paranoid every time that my friends would catch me with her.

Im not american so being fat here is rare. No one in my family or any of my friends are fat so she sticks out like a sore thumb. It's kind of like a borderline dealbreaker. She does in fact have a lot of good traits but then again i dont know her that well.
It would be hard for me to break it off, i have never been this intimate with another person.

What are the odds i could get her to lose weight? It would make her a solid 8/10 in my book

Dude you should whip her to the gym, she might be really attractive when lean. Go together.

Holy shit, are you a 12 year old girl whose jeans just fell out of fashion? If you're that embarrassed to be with someone, why do you even want to be with them? You're like chicks who refuse to order junk food and just eat it off their boyfriend's plates instead. Have some fucking balls.

inb4 'ur a butthurt fatty,' I personally wouldn't date a fatty because it's counter to my taste and values, but I own it. And if I was dating a chick who I was attracted to but my friends thought there was something funny about it, I wouldn't fucking care because I'm not a faggot.

Is she overweight or obese?

Yeah, calm down, tough guy.

honestly. grow some balls and be with her. shes probably cool as shit, who cares if shes a little round. dont know if she deserves a shitty insecure bf tho..

>"bitch grow some tits and be with this fatass guy"

>implying that'd be a problem
Avril Lavigne wrote a whole song about that shit

I expect you to date a fat man now.

Probably has a lot of food around

I would never want to be with someone I wouldn't be comfortable with my friends or anyone meeting. You should feel like showing off whenever someone sees you with her, have her be a representation of your greatness.

overweight. Looking through fb seems she gained all of it recently

You should date her
Being overweight is like a 1000 times better than obese so don't sweat it
And hey if things don't work out oh well

Dating a great big fat girl can be a pretty rough deal. Some of them have hygiene issues, bad smells, trouble doing things, plus it can just be unsightly. On the other hand, a girl with a healthy appetite for food often has a healthy sexual appetite as well. I personally like a little cushion for the pushin', but can't stand big drapes of fat folds cascading down her carcass. Also, back boobs are a total deal breaker - you know the big globs of fat on the back where the tits would be if they were on the back, so they look like boobs on the back? Yeah, fuck that.

If the superficial traits of your choice in partners is "social suicide", get better friends.
Until you start prioritizing your feelings and desires over the expectations of a bunch of sheep, you'll never get real respect from anyone that actually counts
My advice would be to date her. Having a gf who is attracted to you and grateful to receive your dick is literally the most important quality she can have. I have dated many girls, I have cheated and been cheated on, been in shitty relationships and good. I'm telling you, fuck money, looks, class, popularity, intelligence, power, fame, influence, taste...nothing else is at all important next to her desire for you. THAT'S what will get you a loyal, honest, fun partner. Without that, it doesn't matter how impressed all the shallow idiots are with your gf, you're headed for heartbreak and drama, and as soon as it hits, all those people you avoided social suiciding from will be nowhere to be found.

>having a overweight gf would be a social suicide for me
Are you 12?

If you want to encourage her into healthier options, cook for her and take her to places than involve being active like long walks.

This is such a childish attitude. I'm a chubby chaser and slim myself so I've gotten weird looks at times. No one else is dating the person you date. If you like someone so much that you are willing to commit to them, give all your love and affection to them, then you owe it to them to be proud that they also want you and not be shameful because your own damn taste is not the most conventional.

Just keep fucking around with her until SHE drops exclusivity then tell her her weight is a deal breaker and if she'd like you can help her with it.

Having standards ain't anything to sweat about OP. Be honest when necessary and set boundaries with what you want out of your partner and they'll show their true colors. If they say no,that's alright and just leave it at that. More often than not the less of a noise you make about it the more likely they are to supremely regret it.

Attached: dat pixxxie.png (793x1244, 449K)

If you're able to get hard and bang her despite her weight problem than it's not an issue

>social suicide

what social suicide, you're posting on Jow Forums like the rest of us.

My gf is a little overweight but I love her thighs and tummy. She has a 10/10 face too (imo).
But if she were totally fat I don't know if I would find her attractive. I wouldn't be with someone I don't find attractive desu.

Why? If you don't want to date a fatty, don't date a fatty. But if you want to date a fatty, don't cry about other people judging you as if that matters.