Does Jow Forums agree that "eye rape" should be a criminal offense? Eye raping...

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

Does Jow Forums agree that "eye rape" should be a criminal offense? Eye raping usually occurs when an unattractive male stares at an attractive female with lust. It's gross and totally unwanted behavior that makes women feel uncomfortable and unsafe in public. It really ought to be treated as or even more seriously than sexual harassment.

Attached: eternal-white-woman.webm (2.28 MB, 320x568)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
youtube.com/watch?v=EWTqXFH09AU

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Emission Theory don't real.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Attached: 1526751603542.png (9 KB, 600x600)

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

The problem is how quickly it becomes ridiculous and spurious, but I'm of the opinion that men should have more self control than this.

Jose Young
Jose Young

Attached: 1544668708558.jpg (12 KB, 313x209)

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

Why wear a cleavage showing dress if you do not want people to look at your cleavage?!

Attached: WTF-I-Have-Questions.gif (994 KB, 500x371)

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

Attached: milktruck.webm (827 KB, 1920x1080)

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Because she's about to breastfeed her child. She didn't even notice the weirdo chink taking creepshots of her.

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Jow Forums don't agree on anything, ever.

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

What if I also stare at ugly people with disgust? What if I have freaky taste and you can't tell who I'm lusting after and who I'm disgusted by?

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

what if i, an unattractive male, stares at the scantily clad attractive female with disgust? you need to clarify these things

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

I don't think it matters much anymore with the Internet.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

women should not dress like this and then expect men to not want them sexually. it is disgusting behaviour very apropos of a society where only men ever do wrong.
unironic white sharia now.

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

stop dressing like an amsterdam slut and we might not.

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

what if i wear sunglasses

Camden King
Camden King

Because she's about to breastfeed her child.

Wait... she is on a public bus wearing a cleavage showing dress and decides that NOW (while standing in a public transportation) is the time to breast feed a child?! 99.999% of women sit or lay down to breast feed, not stand in public doing it while on public transportation

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

jews

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

you'd be one cool dude

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

unattractive male stares at an attractive female with lust
Lawyer here, nobody would ever get charged with this.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

thanks fren

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

ok, so you are a feminist

get the fuck off this board, no wonder why white people wont breed, because of people like you

no wonder women are 40 and single with no one wanting them

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

There's no room to sit down because disgraceful zipperheads don't understand basic courtesy.

Easton King
Easton King

asking raging virgin incels for their opinion
this board is such a cringefarm
with the aut right now in the trash, and Trawmp's presidency completely useless, the board traffic consists of /r9k/ and /v/tards venting all day

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

Consider the following:

If I'm going to end up in jail for "eye rape" I'm going to "real rape" her instead and make the sentence worth something. Maybe even murder her and cook her in a stew. Might as well go full degeneracy here.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Does Jow Forums agree that "eye rape" should be a criminal offense? Eye raping usually occurs when an unattractive male stares at an attractive female with lust

Are you gay user because you are giving me those vibes
I don't like those vibes

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

There's an etiquette around checking a chick out.
Even if you subtly let them know its not supposed to be obvious. That just creepy and leering.

Chicks like being checked out, they don't like being leered at.

This asian incel was even more creepy by filming her.

Josiah King
Josiah King

if eye rape is a crime what about this

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Agreed. Only nonwhites virgins and drunks do this

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

don't understand basic courtesy.

But pulling your tit out on public transportation, instead of using a bottle is so much more considerate. How DARE any male look at my boobs even thou I am wearing the most boob revealing dress I own!!!

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

sauce? name?

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Non-whites and virgins
So in other words non-whites and east Asians/whites

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

Be a good goy and keep your eyes to yourself. Don’t even think about women sexually or we’ll cut off your penis.

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

Jennifer Lawrence

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

If you don't want people looking at your titts, don't walk around with them hanging out.

If I walked around with my dick hanging out of my pants, I would expect the occasional person to look at it.

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

I'll bet dollars to donuts it's a degenerate shitskin filming her - tactless and witless. Cleavage is best enjoyed as a brief glance.

Ethan King
Ethan King

You should dress like that in public, furthermore a woman should not be in public without her husband or male family member

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

*shouldn't
But yes, I agree.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Because she wants Chad Thundercock to stop looking at all them hos and pay attention to her.

And Rando Average Joe is not allowed to look.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

muh dik

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

My eyes, my rules.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

absolutely
running around like a whore should be illegal

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

He's shaming her for disrespecting his community; cleavage is only for evening display (its tittilation eventually exhausts and causes its viewers to want to go to bed to sleep).

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

OP probably hashtags #NotMyPresident and #MeToo ...so on and so forth...

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

I swear this is in the Hong Kong mtr, damn expats

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

Kek

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Nah, Vancouver.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

It'd have to be the Canada Line as that car design isn't used on the expo or millennium lines.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

This. If the incels in this board had ever proctrated and raised their offspring, they would know that gesture. Her hand is obviously on a stroller and thats obviously a baby blanket.
t- father of two white babies with one on the way.
Get on my level basement dwellers

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

Only a Jew would write this lol

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

And she doesn’t understand basic decency

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

what are you even talking about, she didn't get out the towel because people were looking at her boobs. your entire premise is based on 5 layers of assumptions and your incel is showing

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

Lifeguard here, that’s the pro tip of the night.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Is there a difference?

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

OP is a drunk roastie and posted on Jow Forums instead of reddit. You have 4 folds on each side, did I guess right?

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

Doesn't always work, I got caught eye raping a lesbian with no bra on the bus once wearing sunglasses. Could just be because of her overprotective dyke gf, but I got called a creep, in front of my gf and her friends. They didn't understand why though and I played dumb, kek.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

Attached: 1508025007860.gif (57 KB, 207x207)

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

There's a difference between taking a peak once or twice and going full pervert with your camera in front of a woman focusing on her this. Guys like that are the reason why we can't have good things.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

I agree

Attached: burqa.jpg (26 KB, 594x400)

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

eye rape

what will these dumb bitches complain about next

Attached: man-fart-equals-fart-rape.png (310 KB, 1645x658)

Chase Young
Chase Young

I hate how stupid cunts wear clothes like that and then act all upset about it
I swear women are fucking dingbats

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

Guys like that are the reason why we can't have good things.
Guys like this are why we are all enjoying her nice things in this nice thread though.

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

she decides
Pretty sure the infant decides, retard.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Alright, let's start raping them in the eye sockets, then.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

More chinks in Vancouver tbqh

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

dress like a whore
get upset when guys look at you

Women are really fucked up. We didn't fuck up by letting them vote, we fucked up when we began letting them speak

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

I know it's bate, but I'm hungry.

If you don't like attention, stay inside. Though I can understand it makes them feel uncomfortable, but it's not because she's deranged and thinks she's being traumatised, that she is. And where do you draw the line, how do you prove such allegations, are we just going to believe the woman in question or do we need some actual proof? We've all looked at tits and asses, just don't be a creep about it. That ching chong chinaman who filmed this is definitely a perv.

Joshua James
Joshua James

blessed with big tits
dress like a slut for male attention
upset with male attention

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

whore
For readily caring for her baby
//boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

Just arrive

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Screenshot that comment and send it to her dude. I bet she'll sleep with you now that you defended her online.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

Why would she her husband was standing right next to her.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

I'm not defending some random bitch, i'm pointing out the idiocy of an incel, because you are definitely a boy with such stupid views on women.

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

behavior that makes women feel uncomfortable and unsafe in public
I don't give a fuck. No it shouldn't be that's fucking stupid I don't give a fuck how they feel entitled cunts. You remember there was a saying "women and children first", you remember that? Well I have changed that to "grab the kids".

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

I eye raped a chick once. Almost got kicked out of uni for it, but they just made me drop that class. I couldn't stop staring at her tits.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

how were they?

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

They were nice. I just couldn't stop looking. She kept trying to pull up her shirt so it made me look more. I was sitting right beside her and since I'm taller I had the perfect angle.

When class was over her friends practically ran up to her to ask if she was ok lol. She could have got up and moved but I guess she didn't want to squeeze by me as I sat in my seat. Lol

This other time I find myself walking beside a girl. She tried to slow down but then I also slowed down. I matched her pace which she changed 2-3 times before I decided to give it up and turn the corner.

Roasties shouldn't be out on the street alone desu. They get scared so easy and don't say anything. If I did that to a guy I assume he would have tried to fight me

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

more whining about some random woman with zero context given
womyn are dumb
It's another MGTOW thread?

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

top tier pajeet posting

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

Damn those are some nice milkers

Attached: 1544886654939.jpg (22 KB, 300x300)

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Check'd and kek'd

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

I am infact Indian but I'm high caste. Many people have asked me if I'm Spanish or Italian

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

100% brown nipples

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

I am infact Indian but I'm high caste.
you shit bigger turds?

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

What if I'm starting at the underage little boy behind her with lustful thoughts and she just happens to be in my field of vision? Is it eye rape if she mistakes my man boy love desires for base attraction to her hideous udders?

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

I get stared like that in Chinese subways and I dont even have any tits.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

Dresses like a whore
Upset that she gets stared at

Attached: dave-chappelle-ladies-whore.jpg (153 KB, 500x418)

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

If she wasn't eye raping me she wouldn't know where my eyes are looking.

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

That’s too bad. If it’s in public and I like what I see, I’m going to look at it. You won’t stop me from doing otherwise. I owe nothing to a complete stranger.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

You sound kinda like a brown person, Yoshi

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

It really just depends if you're alpha or not.

Also, its confusing for betas because feminists are literally walking around with their tits out for equality. This bitch is just a whore anyways though. If she didn't want people to look at her tits then she'd dress modestly.

Maybe the muslims are right?

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

This is the gayest thread I have seen on pol
roastie attention whore gets more attention than she can handle
sage goes in options

Attached: roasties-to-the-rescue.webm (704 KB, 320x640)

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

If this goes legal I shall send a million hambeasts to prison for making me see their lard asses.

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

I do the most savage and perverted things to unwilling participants with my eyes... Ohhhh... Just the other day I was anal fucking this pregnant woman and slapping her around with my eyes. Mmmmm...

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

Don't wear a dress with your boobs hanging out kek. This is some stupid bait OP.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

I’m white. who the fuck are you tell me what I can/can’t look at in public?

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Hard to feed a child through a burqa. Didn't notice that she was being modest in preparing to actually feed the infant?

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

womyn are dumb
they are that's why you find one and only deal with it.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Whats wrong with looking at her m8 is she dressed indecently?She sure felt comfortable putting omn the dress what happened to her confidence is she uncomfortable ?Why so I'm not if people look at me?

Landon White
Landon White

Attached: checked.gif (1.51 MB, 326x275)

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

You sound kinda like a brown person, Yoshi
d
sounds normal to me.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

Eye raping usually occurs when an unattractive male stares at an attractive female with lust. It's gross and totally unwanted behavior that makes women feel uncomfortable and unsafe in public.
It really ought to be treated as or even more seriously than sexual harassment.

So it should be illegal for unattractive people to even look at women? They want to be looked at, just not by certain a class of men.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

what happened to her confidence
Nothing, but she didn't want randos getting a look at the goods when popping out a titty to feed the child.
But yea, odds are that outfit is specifically for comfort and ease, which one might reasonably expect for motherhood.

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

what you don't see is the baby carriage.

The milkers are big because she is raising a child. She's wearing nothing because she needs to feed her child on a moment's notice. Normal people would appreciate the majesty of white milkers, then go back to the cantonese conversation you were having.

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

Nothing, but she didn't want randos getting a look at the goods when popping out a titty to feed the child.
Tough shit buy a car, find a bathroom, who the fuck is some twat that she thinks the world has to bow down and inconvenience themselves?

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

the world has to bow down and inconvenience themselves?
The fuck are you on about? Where was she asking literally anything of the world? Are you jewish or something, being this self centred?

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

Something did though she tried covering up.As for ease she could just wear a jacket over.Well she can breast feed if theres no indecency to that why not watch why is she uncomfortable It's natural ?I don't care if people bf in public but don't do something in public and complain about privacy.She wanted attention she got it don't act coy thers also no indication she was about to breastfeed aswell.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

Don't think you're going to pull your tit out on a train while trying to lay claim to modesty, that's absurd. She think she's Lady fucking Godiva?

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Is her child a race mixed mongrel?

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Where was this filmed? Is the father a chink? Is she one of those Russian whores that are into chinks for some incomprehensible reason?
Also looking at womens tits is a universal right, if they dont like it then they can put on a burqa or stay home.

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

Another thing? I didn't even watch the whole webm she's not THAT attractive.

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

Something did though she tried covering up.
Yea, she was covering herself as she whipped out a boob to feed the child. Did you think she was just copping a feel for fun?
She wanted attention
No, you just have no idea how motherhood works.
thers also no indication she was about to breastfeed aswell.
Except for covering herself and checking which boob was going to be used.
Have you ever actually been in public?

You're right, kike, she should have just let the infant starve, and disturb other pax as she did so. Much better option.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

I am eye raping your comment and the internet police is already here to take me in

Henry Long
Henry Long

Those gooks must be thinking "just like my anime characters!"

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

Look m8 if she didnt want attention She'd wear a jacket or something over a baby won't die because it has to wait 5 minutes for it's mom to go to the bathroom.
Are breasts sexual?

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

That's what Sharia law says. But then again, if Sharia law is needed, y'all are doomed already.

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

she should have just let the infant starve
I agree

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

She'd wear a jacket
Look at the video, she's already sweating, as are other people in the carriage (and are similarly wearing light clothing).
But hey, i guess you had a much easier time when you were breastfeeding.
Are breasts sexual?
Apparently to you they are, if it's such a problem.

Cool, confirmed kike. All posts discarded.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

histrionic twat

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Attached: ape-sitting-human-resembling-position-stairs-jodhpur-79755954.jpg (125 KB, 1300x821)

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

if you dress like a whore im gonna stare at your tits.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

This. Sage because it's fucking obvious at this stage.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

Are breasts sexual ? Answer me in your opinion.Btw they are obviously.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

100%. Creepy incels must be genocided ASAP to ensure the future of the white race

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

Bate rape

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

Nah. They're fun, but they're a utility. Especially in OPs case, where they're operating for intended purpose.
What does this have to do with anything?

Pretty sure they'll take care of that themselves.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

You are suicidal.

Attached: 1544814836227.png (1.14 MB, 1106x1012)

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

Yes it should be illegal, penetrating somebodies eye can be quite harmful.

Attached: 1537127808728.jpg (80 KB, 337x474)

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

FPBP. You can't "rape" someone with reflected light. The actual model of light supports the idea that she should be modest so that she does not reflect light that draws unwanted attention, not "eye rape".

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

based and redpilled

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

<(it's his fault, he eye raped me)

Attached: file.png (2.39 MB, 1600x900)

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

utility
A "utility" that only grows during puberty, after pregnancy and only serve their purpose after successful intercourse. Yeah, breasts are sexual - a clear indicator that a woman has reached sexual maturity.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

No more than hips. But this seems irrelevant unless we're discussing your particular proclivities.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Apparently to you they are, if it's such a problem.
Are you female? I can't imagine any non-female or non-eunuch ever denying that breasts are sexual, or trying to act like they're not.

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

How about you make indecent clothing a criminal offense? Rape and sexual harrasment would be non-existent if women dressed modestly. Plus, it's in women's nature to want to dress like whores, so there have to pressures to stop them from doing that, whether societal or legal.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Ever stop to think she could be wearing a dress that reveals her titties because it's easier to pop the titty out to feed her child?

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

Yea, i'm both. Now make the case on why we should care about your inability to control yourself or not act like a nigger/arab.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

Rape and sexual harrasment would be non-existent if women dressed modestly
So you're saying that there was never any rape until comfy clothing was invented? Or that there is never any rape in the Middle East where women wear suit bags at all times?

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

This may come as a shock to you brainlet faggot OP, but managing and controlling yourself so you don't end up in situations you don't want to be IS A HELL OF A LOT EASIER than trying to manage and control others. If I walk around with my dick hanging out of my pants do I have any justification for telling others not to look at it if they do, when I am the one who put it on display to begin with? No, I don't. Grow the fuck up.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Yes, wide hips promote sexual utility as well. The test of sexuality is not whether it's "fun", but whether it supports or promotes reproduction. Sex can be boring, too short, too long, forced. Fun is immaterial.

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

Are feet sexual? Because they can promote reproduction to Tarantino faggots.

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Or that there is never any rape in the Middle East where women wear suit bags at all times?
That is exactly what i am saying.

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

I don't care about that. I said breasts are sexual, not that anyone should act on their urges just because they see something arousing

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Cool. I mean, that's a new development, and contrary to what I heard when in the Middle East, but that sure is great.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Didn't notice this originally when I posted. Dick hanging out of pants hivemind ayyyy, Kek

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

I dressed specifically to show off my physical features in such a way that suggest my body is how you should view me.
however, I really don't like it when other's view me as though my body is how they should view me.

Self caused problem with an easy solution.
Except in summer when it's hot. Then, you closeted faggots trying to overcompensate by leering, even women overheat.

David Cruz
David Cruz

Feet support the mobility of a person so they may ultimately support the reproductive process; but does a woman need feet to successfully reproduce? On might argue that a woman needs wider hips to push out a baby without dying during labor or milkers to feed a child lest it starve. I'd put feet in an ancillary category where it can either facilitate or impede sexual activity. (hard to fuck her when she's running)

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

hard to fuck her when she's running
Quitter.
Anyhow, breasts are the result of human skull development.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Their placement, yes. But if it's all down to "skull development", then why don't men generally have large breasts?

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

despite digits Im not clicking that shit

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

breasts are the result of skull deveopment
u fucking w0t m8?

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Attached: 1542512895466.png (443 KB, 655x653)

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

staring down girls shirts, matching walking pace to look down shirts. Forced to drop a class over this behavior
I'm a poo but one of the good poo's
t. poo

show us your drunken facebook chats to your female classmates

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

I can't help but notice how, whenever I endure some minor inconvenience such as getting stopped at traffic lights because some pram pushing brown person is at the crossing, or a long queue at the shops because half the queue is Africans, that this shouldn't be happening because these people should not be here.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

sluts deserve rape

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

You wanted equality cunt and you're getting it.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

Their placement, yes
No, their size. To prevent infants from suffocating due to skull shape in humans.
Read this literally the other day and can't find the damned paper on it. But the theory was that as we evolved our modern skulls, infants pressed to a flatter chest wouldn't be able to breathe.

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

taking vid
eye rape
Shitty slide thread. Sage

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

Maybe the dumb whore should put on a burka

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

Here's a modesty dressing tip for all the ladies: if you would get bothered by an average looking guy staring and scanning your outfit from top to bottom, you are too scantily clad.

David James
David James

That's actually reasonable and makes logical sense. Thanks for replying back, learned something new. Cheers m8.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Small breasts are unable to produce and store as much milk as large breasts.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

Yea, the looks pill is real, unfortunatly.
I can get away with a lot of shit that ugly guys cant, because im good looking

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

The journal was well researched, but never take anyones word on here without proof.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

Shouldn't be parading around third world countries with your titties hanging out. I hate chinks as much as the next guy, but I really can't blame them here.

Ayden King
Ayden King

Be me on train from work
University age girl in front of me is obvious ugly feminist. But has cool space age silver David Bowie boots
Staring at dem boots like some kind of gay man
Boots
Snap out of it when I realise she's fucking filming me

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

Dumbest pseudo-intellect take I've heard in a long while. What a fucking moron you are.

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

t. dude who has never nursed a child and thinks only with his undercarriage

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

M8, I get your point, but the proof is in the logic itself and how humans would compensate over time biologically for flaws. There are plenty of climate change zealots that use all kinds of federally funded "proof" of their claims, but is there any logic in that proof? No, there isn't. Hence, "proof" is overrated in that regard.

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

Doesn't take a father to name a whore. I hope you're not letting your kids out like that ausbro

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

Why is she out of the house in the first place? Where is her husband? Why isn't he running the errands? OH right, equality.

Jackson White
Jackson White

is there any logic in that proof?
Usually, yea. That's how it works. Ones inability to understand something doesn't make it false.

I didn't say father. I clearly meant mother.
And my wife can wear what she damn pleases if it means better service to my progeny and heir.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

A
Noisy
Series
of
Holes

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Do you have a basedbeard by any chance? Please answer honestly.

Attached: b82296921720c504435dd31b560afbbc.jpg (37 KB, 650x488)

Eli James
Eli James

lol as if..in my experience of a chad i get the glitter in the eye smile back..
most likely if this is true some fat feminist is behind this

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

that's how it works
That's how it's supposed to work, but it's not how it's worked for many many years. Federal funding funds research and the people in white coats will say what they have to to continue receiving funding for their other projects. Cause and effect. You are quite naive.

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

Nah. Had a Van Dyke for a while, but then all the hipster faggots adopted them.

You're just confusing facts with interpretation of data.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

NO! GET IT BACK! We need to subvert these cunts by being the new beatniks. Look at Wyndham Lewis. All the turn of the century pre WW1 outsiders were fashy. Take back le style. The fop cries out as he strikes you!

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

You're just deflecting to try and preserve your feeling of security within your mind because you are too weak-willed and don't want to face the truth.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

I'd love to, but it's just so poorly associated lately. Then again, not having a sexy beard just to avoid being a hipster is every bit as weak as getting one to follow the trend.

In what way? What truth am I apparently trying to avoid?

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

Some of those lumberjack looks are a bit "two bears in Ikea" tho.

Nah, I want to bring back a bit of clean British, Italian tailoring, bit of working class Modishness. Sad thing is you know it'll just melt down into sweaty fedora types if it catches on.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Am I missing something? She's not wearing that to readily breastfeed babies or whatever you seem to think, she wanted attention.

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

behavior that makes women feel uncomfortable and unsafe in public
That's how women should feel in public every day of their life

Attached: 1539684524280.jpg (35 KB, 341x363)

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

She's not wearing that to readily breastfeed babies
So it's just a fringe benefit that she's about to feed her baby? Did your wife wear multiple layers with buckles and padlocks when she was feeding? Just to make the process scores of times each day a bit more entertaining.

Nah, I want to bring back a bit of clean British, Italian tailoring, bit of working class Modishness
You and me both, bro. Linen suits are a pretty good start here, I've found.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

That the effects on climate change by humans is exaggerated in order to distract from the reality that the Earth is not static, and throwing a bunch of money at a problem while the two most ecologically don't give a fuck countries, China and India, continue to do the same thing they've always done makes zero sense. So, where is all the people's "go green" money ending up?
You're funding the building of deep underground arks and bunkers for the elite.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

"!Ay! Are you staring at my ass?"
"Filthy pervert. !Dios mio!"
SLAP SLAP
"Disgusting man."
Slap
"Is this what you do, wait for girls to fix their car so you can have a stare at their ass?"
"Pervert! You must have so much love for it, my big ass, for you to do what you do. Is that right? Prove it, get on your knees and give me a kiss.

Attached: iris2.jpg (169 KB, 900x600)

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

I'm not seeing any babies in the video

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

You guys are missing the point that most of the uglies making her uncomfortable are the obese lesbian types.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Yea, I concur. I still prefer the notion of being cleaner (not that solar panels will make any difference.
And this comes back to interpretation, rather than facts themselves.

She and her husband are holding a pram, and she's checking her boobs for milk before covering them. Did the titties cause you to have a mental collapse or something?

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

you can't dress like a whore and expect to go unoticed in public.

Attached: siri.jpg (22 KB, 384x480)

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

is that Jenifer Lawrence?

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

And this comes back to interpretation, rather than facts themselves.
You're almost there, but they still have a hold on you because you are using the same language to try and justify it as they do. The whole, "it's not about facts, but the interpretation of the facts," is some marxist commie kike shit.

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

What I mean is that you can use facts to lie by misinterpreting them, but it doesn't make the facts themselves wrong.
Basically, you need to do a statistics or information course.

David Howard
David Howard

Girls eye rape me all the time. Feels fucking good man

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

Ah, I misunderstood you. Sorry for the indirect accusation then. I know what you mean now. I'm familiar with how people use statistics to prop up lies.

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

Eye rape?
What next?
Thought crime.
For good reason crimes are defined as proscribed actions.
"He looked at me weird. He's a weirdo" should never be crimes. What protection for the accused?

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

That lactating woman is about to start leaking milk

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

I can relate to the girls tho because of an ugly chick is overtly hitting on me it can get kinda uncomfortable but you can always just walk away or whatever

James Wright
James Wright

All good.
Meant for And it's obvious that they're married, because she's wearing a wedding ring. While we can't see his, men don't always wear wedding rings (not a fan myself), the deathgrip he has on the pram is more than one would expect of an adulterer.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

in that case make a prison that can hold half the Indian population.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

"Eye rape?!" Lol Now I think I've heard it all

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

I didn’t tell you anything, shit for brains. Not knowing how to conduct yourself like a white person while out in public is your problem.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Yeah you're right, there is a stroller. I hadn't seen it at first.

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

Attached: npc-meme79.jpg (42 KB, 500x519)

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

openly showing off her tits and long legs
mad when someone is enjoying the free show
i have a solution for this bitch

Attached: solution.jpg (65 KB, 672x960)

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

false qualifier
It has nothing to do with conducting yourself like a white person. If someone does something publicly, everyone around has the right to turn and look, but not touch, if they want to. That's why there's a difference between doing things in public and doing things in private. To conduct yourself like a white person is to use logic faggot. You sound cucked as fuck, Mr White Knight.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

asking a woman "why?"

one of the most common forms of rape
just...wow. Will men EVER learn to stop raping?

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

If only...

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Fucking bitch cunt!!! If she feels so uncomfortable then why she dresses like that?

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

because she wants chad to validate her and give her attention, not some beta male.

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

You mean she doesn't want to be ravaged by a greasy little spiclet?

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

calm down juan

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

women
rights
bitch needs burqa or gang rape

Attached: haram.jpg (62 KB, 600x516)

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

That's textbook Freud. Make a lot of women uncomfortable, Pedro?

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

I don't think she's covering up because of fear of 'pervy eyes', she seems quite open. She's covering up because her breasts are cold.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

breasts
straya i am disappoint

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

I think there is something satanic about imposing ones depravity on others and doing it in crammed subway makes it worse. Although marxist leninists will hijack the issue.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

Probably Melbourne

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Fuck off Mohamad.
No one deserves violence or oppression from your shite religion.
Get out of the west.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

What's depraved about breast feeding?
It's the one issue I agree with feminists about. It's natural, it's healthier for the child. Just yesterday I walked by 2 fat bitches breastfeeding their babies within the span of 5 minutes. I thought to myself "welp at least they aren't giving the baby (((formula)))" and went about my day as normal.

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

This is what attractive feminists want the most: the criminalization of men they don't find attractive staring at them. Unattractive feminists also get the something in that since less men would be oggling they won't feel unattractive for not being oggled at.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

Yeah well said OP
Also if a woman accuses a guy of rape she should automatically be believed without having to provide any evidence.

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

This just some weak virtue signaling from a failing political party trying desperately to hide and distract from all their self serving corporatist bullshit.

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

No one deserves violence
how wrong you are

Attached: feels-good.jpg (26 KB, 306x305)

William Parker
William Parker

Asia is a hard place for white roasties

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

dumb shit you can breastfeed a kid with a regular shirt you just lift it up from the bottom

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

Kek

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

based pg tips

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Why is that considering the girl in the OP is married to a Chinese guy?

Attached: 1483872446644.webm (1.49 MB, 480x480)

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

eternal_white_woman.webm

sauce and moar!!!

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

Unattractive feminists also get the something in that since less men would be oggling they won't feel unattractive for not being oggled at.
This hadn't crossed my mind before, but you're absolutely right. Holy shit. What a bunch of conniving shady cunts.

Jordan King
Jordan King

Boobie boob boobs

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

If you don't wanna be filmed don't go outside.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (18 KB, 280x280)

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

fix your country, northbro

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

200 posts in and no mention that the big titty girl in the OP is married to a Chinese guy and has a AMWF kid.

It is funny to me how user is ignorant of what is happening in China today in 2018 and how many White girls are living in China.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

It is funny to me how user is ignorant of what is happening in China today in 2018 and how many White girls are living in China.

Attached: dayinlife1.webm (1.35 MB, 405x720)

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

Mumbo jumbos? Humba wumbas? Canadian milk dispensers?

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

the husband is probably a progressive who wouldnt mind his wife getting plowed if it meant she was happy

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

Don't mind me. Just a pretty White girl in China.

Attached: atova1.webm (2.44 MB, 720x720)

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Do you have to ask?

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

this is why i keep coming back here

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Don't mind me. Just a pretty White girl in China
With her Chinese husband

Attached: atova---BhAV6U6h0kh.jpg (131 KB, 640x640)

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

What a narcissist

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

<================ Average white roastie in China.

Attached: Dating-Profile-in-Beijing-China-01.png (885 KB, 640x1136)

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

and loving it

Attached: Dating-Profile-in-Beijing-China-02.png (341 KB, 640x1136)

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Don't waste your time if you don't gym.

So no one in China?

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Ive been e-raping you this entire time OP

Attached: 1545029174367.png (716 KB, 962x724)

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

holy shit. white people eternally btfo. it's over.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

well said

Attached: anime-ass-slapped.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x720)

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

her eyes look too intense or something. I don't like that look.

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

open a shop
let homeless people who cant afford anything in
Nope

Women who want to show off do it in order to attract Chads. All the betas get horny too tho and start harassing her. She is trying to show her value and taking it by force negates all of it, since you ignore the price tag and steal it. Thats what they are mad about.

Attached: 1544312432379.jpg (43 KB, 640x1024)

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

Hey user that's not very nice

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

An actual mother shouldn't present herself like a fucking whore.

Give all those thots a fucking black bag over the head. That will make them calm down, like the animals they are.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

imagine actually recording that and saving it on your computer to post it on Jow Forums

Adrian James
Adrian James

You forgot
upset with NO male attention as well

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

Flag checks out for Sharia.
That will make them calm down, like the animals they are.
Oh the irony.

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

Fuck off Mohamad.
Nobody deserves to be harmed or oppressed by you shite religion.
Get out of the west you vile intolerant arsehole.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Fuck off back to the Arabic shithole you crawled out of. She's caring for her baby.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

She's caring
If she actually cared, she would be at home, cooking.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

the best bait image i've ever seen

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Fuck give sauce

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

Blonde White mommy in China with her child. Just like the OP, you can see her husband. But guess what her husband looks like.

Attached: china1.webm (998 KB, 720x720)

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

You're just another ugly liberal crying because you don't get any attention so you don't want your attractive counterpart to get any as well and to view it as negative I get it and so does the attractive woman in this picture

Attached: 1541762362187.jpg (36 KB, 377x390)

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

you can see her husband
can't

Actually I don't know if they are married. But here is the Chinese babydaddy

Attached: 01image-04.jpg (97 KB, 612x612)

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Attached: 01image-02.jpg (157 KB, 612x612)

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

Looks like another self conscious ugo to me No one was even looking at you and for good reason, your face

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

This photo deals a far bigger blow to the feminist movement than one million basement dwelling virgins on this website could ever hope to achieve.

John Martin
John Martin

Not suprised. She looks like a russian prostitute. And Chinese have been marrying crussian prostitutes for a while now.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

You can get one too user. They are called russian mail order brides.

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

How the fuck can you have a woman like this and still take public transit? I'm assuming this video was taken over the husband holding the baby stroller. Just want to be clear. How the fuck can you hook a woman who is that beautiful AFTER childbirth (those LUSCIOUS milkers), and not have your own vehicle?!?

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

Under rated post

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Jesus christ user if you want a russian prostitute bride so much just save a bit of money and buy one.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Here's some "eye rape" for ye.

Attached: 1535489630748.gif (208 KB, 1000x1000)

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

You know it's possible to have a car and still take the tube, right?
flag
Oh, sorry to disturb your programming.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

it has to be a chink

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

it shouldn't be illegal but people should stand up to it. my girl catches public transport by herself and even dressed moderately at day time filthy junkies just give her the eternal gronk stare.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

No worthwhile "tube" in socal. I wouldn't take my wife and kids on the BART without proper training though. . .

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

No worthwhile "tube" in socal
Yea, whole region of bestest goys. I've driven in that (((traffic))) before. Which admittedly gave me time to appreciate sunset over the beach.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

taking p u b l i c u c k transport filled with the lowest of the low when you have a car
It's like you want your wife to be stabbed

William Carter
William Carter

In California it is sexual harassment in the workplace. Although not a criminal law violation, you can get fired for looking at a female and she takes offence. Your employer is protected because you apparently commuted a sexual harassment in the workplace. It’s cancer.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

letting it be the lowest of the low
You must be from Melbourne. And while ours is pretty ordinary up here, it's still a better option than paying for parking and petrol like a good little goy mouse.
One day we might have public transport as efficient as Europe or Japan. Even the Middle East is pretty good compared to us.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

I think you've mistaken Jow Forums for Yelp. Take your nobrain niggermonkey rate-everything-say-nothing ass out of here. No one cares about your bugman evaluations.

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

I was tortured by a freemason because I looked at a cleavage once, nice times.

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

I don't care if women feel unsafe in public, but if men have to be afraid that if merely seeing a woman gets him in trouble, then women are going to be mortally unsafe, so I'm all for such legislation passing.

Western society will be a ghost town in 10 years.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

LMFAO

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

bitch should be beheaded; I can see her eyes

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

better option than paying for parking and petrol
You're delusional. I've done the math and here in queensland it's cheaper to drive a car even when you include our overpriced rego. Even if it was more expensive it's still better and more comfortable than sitting next to smelly plebs on shitty fabric seats that can't be cleaned properly. Enjoy the pleb diseases you'll catch.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

calm your jihad, achmed

Joseph White
Joseph White

That was pretty hot.

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

I could take a bus, to a train, to the cat, go through several zones, then another bus and back, and it'd still be cheaper than parking in Brisbane each day (assuming i lived far enough out to require that).
Not sure what kind of propaganda you've gotten from Palazcuk, but it's far better for oneself and and the city as a whole to not drive, old boy. True in Sydney and Adelaide too (no data on Perth).
And funnily, never caught any diseases, because it's still an Australian endeavour, with very few chinks (they all drive everywhere like good kike puppets) or coons, even on the Beenleigh line.

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

itt: incels acting like muslims
just because a woman wears her tits out doesn't mean you ugly cunts can sit there staring with your hand in your pocket. Society has laws but it also had obligations. Don't be autistic

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

to the thunderdome then

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

well by that logic. I should be able to put a condom just on the tip of my dick and walk around with my dick out.
And it shouldn't be illegal. And any woman that looks at it, should be charged with eye rape. It's the same fucking thing, retard.

you dress to emphasis your body. People are going to look, and you can't pick and choose who does. Don't want people looking at your body. Dress conservatively. This isn't rocket surgery.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

1-2 french farmer suicides a day
start a legitimate movement on the basis of the country side being strangled by the champagne socialists of the technopoles
thots take it as an excuse to show their asses on TV

Every fucking time

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

spotted the filthy chink

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

kek this.

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

Stop trying to make your inability to control your autistic outbursts the problem of every one around you. Take responsibility for your own

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

I don't live in the city, cityfag. Palazcuk hates cars like any other leftist authoritarian, that's why she made it hard for young people to get a car license. They hate cars because it makes it harder to control where people go and keep track of people. Public transport treats people like a herd of cattle that need to go to the same place at the same time. They just want us to go to work, pay taxes and go home.
If I take the bus 20km here it costs $6. If I take the bus 10km it costs the same money. I used to have to take the bus everywhere and it takes far longer, and makes me more tired. Cars, at least in regional Queensland, are faster and much more fun.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

incels acting like muslims
go and fuck a cangaroo you utter moron.
Every man has a sex drive.
This bitch knows that and she tried to exploit it for trying to gain attention.
You're a pathetic white kight.
How much pussy you got so far genius?
None, thought so. SO your pitiful attempts at being a puritan are laughable at best.
Go eat a bullet.

Attached: White-knight.jpg (65 KB, 600x475)

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

She can cover up her tits if she doesnt feel comfy, bitch

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

I don't live in the city
Ah, so you need better transport in your area. Or to walk more.
Palazcuk hates cars
If only. She's happy to take taxes and shit from their use with her shit budget.
she made it hard for young people to get a car license
Been a while since I've seen the process, but as always, non-retards won't have a problem.
If I take the bus 20km here it costs $6
Wut. Literally how.
Cars, at least in regional Queensland, are faster
Only because we have a dearth of public transport options. Try spanning Europe and you'll have no problem getting anywhere without a car.
and much more fun.
Good goy donate money to BP and Shell, discourage sustainability.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

Ew ratkid

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

I used to feel bad for pumping and dumping a whore.
Not anymore tho, God these bitches are evil

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

more like Jannie-fer Lawrence!

Attached: 1542767486576.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

It's not difficult to get a license, just expensive and time consuming because you need 100 hours of supervised driving. If your parents are deadbeats then you almost can't get a license.
Public transport is expensive here partly because to make it viable you need large numbers of people going to the same place at the same time. We literally have bus routes with only 1 or 2 passengers on the bus at a time, subsidised by the government. To get to Brisbane from here costs $15, by car costs me $10.
If I lived in the city I'd probably have a motorbike or a bicycle. I hate my transport options being locked on someone else's schedule, and I hate waiting.
I'd rather you take the bus though, since you're the kind of person who'd be a shit driver.

Colton King
Colton King

This is really sad. How big of an insecure faggot do you have to be to try this hard to prove your race are masculine on 4channel slash pole?

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=EWTqXFH09AU

This is how women react when chad eyerapes them.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

I'd rather you take the bus though, since you're the kind of person who'd be a shit driver.
Dat projection. Never had an incident in over ten years. But i mostly stick to my bike when driving because traffic sucks. And God help you when it even looks like rain. All of YBBN has a stroke and forgets how to drive.
Yet another reason public transport is better. Except for faggots who can't schedule ir manage their time.

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

le comedy lel!

James Myers
James Myers

I'm not talking about accidents necessarily, more like driving too slowly or driving in the right hand lane when not overtaking. People who hate driving usually aren't very good at it, just like people who hate playing the piano usually aren't very good at it even if they're forced to.
Good goy, use your go card so we can keep track of you and don't go outside when others aren't or to places others don't like to go! Just pay your fucking taxes and watch netflix while we have taxpayer funded private transport.
Public transport is simply not viable for areas with a lower population density. Small cars or motorbikes will always be cheaper and quicker in those areas.