BREAKING NEWS

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

BREXIT CANCELLED!!!

I REPEAT: BREXIT CANCELLED!!!

Attached: Untitled.png (492 KB, 640x778)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt4T3TEwfJE
youtu.be/xoMgnJDXd3k
telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/8886498/The-EUs-architects-never-meant-it-to-be-a-democracy.html
wingsoverscotland.com/information-retrieval/
youtube.com/watch?v=sHdbt4HkPrA

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

If true the yellow vests in France and those in England need to link up and try and reform the Angevin Empire.

Attached: 211cb0bba526b7a42e91c5ff9fa1c855.jpg (40 KB, 400x524)

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

LIVE stream youtube.com/watch?v=dt4T3TEwfJE

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

They're mad that France is getting all the attention so the British are also trying to get their government overthrown.

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

violence and campaigning for this

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Based. Say no to racism Britain!

Attached: english-police.webm (1.47 MB, 640x360)

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

The German take over of Europe will become complete!

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Imposdible, Britain filed for divorce.

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

that'd be bold

I'd assumed they were planning on dragging the matter out until the last person who remembers the referendum ever happened has died

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

dont you love the morning smell of "democracy" in EU ahhhhhhh so good

Attached: 9dccaba8d96961384fcfec8cb641f3fd0cb2577c7304fe60e9c6dafb5e60f01d.png (148 KB, 320x287)

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

Good

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

nah not happening

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

why are scots such cucks

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

SAD!

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Morons taking back their own actions & words, who would have thought?

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Excessive inbreeding.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

yellow vests have zero to do with the retardation happening in britain right now

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Oh no no no no no

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

why no bongoloids and mental spastics in this thread, what do?

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

People are 'polled' about the brexit.
Majority wants to leave for shits and giggles.
government can't cope
You know what, we'll do a re-count, surely they'll want something different now and if they don't we'll just re-count it again and again.
-
Ofcourse the brexit won't happen, you're literally asking your evil overlord if he can stop fucking you in the ass, protip; its not gonna happen because the overlord doesnt care about what you want or don't want.

David Morgan
David Morgan

why no bongoloids and mental spastics in this thread
They're on suicide watch. Not allowed online.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

it's not about recounting, but about bongoloids being to retarded to make it happen

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

Because half of them are on benefits and they are given 12 billion more each year than they give back to the economy. Show me a people on gibs and i'll show you a bunch of cucks.

Colton Long
Colton Long

imagine being this retarded
I somehow feel sorry for these double digits

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

NPCs are real

Attached: 96539753976539.png (11 KB, 637x122)

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

coping
seething again
scotland is like UK with brains and without caliphate

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

oh my god

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

This is ridiculous, even here in Cucknada they'd just shoot the guy

Blake White
Blake White

we should vote to undoe the vote about undoing the vote lmao

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

undo*

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Give me the Brexit votes, Tories.

Attached: 4994.jpg (19 KB, 930x558)

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

there is not a single source confirming the cancellation of Brexit.

this thread is bullshit.

Brexit WILL happen.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

talking smack about scots (and others)
The English should be exterminated.

Attached: retard-pm-may.webm (2.9 MB, 640x360)

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Based P*tin

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Orange vests from england. Everyone running around like tracer from overwatch

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Some Britfag left think tank has been set up in London to cancel Brexit and produce lefty propoganda

you can watch these idiots here:

www.operationearnestvoice.co.uk

Attached: meme.jpg (88 KB, 800x800)

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

this but unironically

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Angleterre imagine croissant avec du thé

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

Maybe if muslims actually bothered to move to Scotland they wouldn't be such ignorant fags.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Its ficking cancelled. Free bratwurst in eurostar

Michael James
Michael James

dad's google history

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

Voted left for decades then got shielded from the effects by being subsidized by England/all the new friends they voted for went to London instead.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

Gott strafe England

Long live the EU

Attached: Europe.png (143 KB, 1200x1448)

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

Increasingly nervous man says for the 484336885th time in 3 years that Brexit will not happen
Wasn't Trump supposed to not even last a year, also? Come back when it's happening. Brexit will happen. They don't want any more social unrest than they have already.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

The eu need europe wide elections. Or it is never democratic

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

Nine nine. Nein nein nein nein nein

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

Talk about “meddling with democracy”. I’d wager the usual suspects in Western media won’t be kvetching about this one though

Attached: 558BDB1B-8999-4CC7-8668-F8911663FC26.gif (1.66 MB, 434x480)

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

Special message from the autist broadcasting network :

youtu.be/xoMgnJDXd3k

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

??????????????????????
There are democratic election every 5 years for the European Parliament.
The European Commission is indirectly elected by the governments of the individual countries.
Please educate yourself.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

French and german people cant vote for your politician

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

Democratically elected
By politicians whose views rarely reflect our own
Indirectly elected
HAAAAHAHA

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

The Remainers saying Brexit will be reversed are the same kind of idiots who believe Trump will be impeached.
This was the biggest electoral mandate, for anything, ever, in Britain's entire history.

Attached: Happening-Default-Swap.jpg (68 KB, 309x238)

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

Yellow vests have been subverted by Muslims.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

This. The EU ministers are appointed by governments who don't adhere to their manifestos

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Christ almighty am I being trolled?
The European Parliament is DIRECTLY (this means by direct vote i.e. YOU) voted in every 5 years. You put a little tick next to the box of the person you want to be elected.
This whole "The EU is evil and undemocratic" schtick is literally based on disinformation and lack of education.

Indirect voting by the way is also democratic, as the democratically (directly) elected politicians then appoint the Commissioners.

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Cucknada is technically America and in America we shoot dickheads,but over there i doubt those "cops" even have guns

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

No chance they know they are fucked if they do there will literally be riots in downing street.

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

Its not democratic. Only nations can vo their own politician in. A bigger nation has more weight

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

Fucking hell Latvia keep the bants Down
I got some weird looks from co workers

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Literally what. Have you ever voted in a European Parliamentary election? Or are you too young?

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

Personal question that doesnt matter and is not an argument

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Because they keep voting left but receive none of the negatives as England takes the brunt.
Scots keep moaning about refugees and diversity despite still being 96%, they don’t have to live with the consequences of these policies.

Also the fact that their entire school history curriculum is based on “England bad” it’s no wonder they are massive cucks.

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

Thanks for confirming that you are clueless. Please read a little bit before making uninformed posts in the future. I'm tired of reading dumb shit like this on every comment section.
Educate yourself.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

are you fucking retarded? the EU parliament is literally pointless

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

based romani being the only reasonable person around

Asher Green
Asher Green

You only made insults. The EU is a collection of nationstates deciding their own fate and they debate in the eu, bigger countries have more voting power. There is no real eu democracy unless a politician from entire europe can be voted for by the entire european population. This is never the case. We dont have a president like in the usa. God bless america

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Scotland is a giant vacuum cleaner that sucks money north.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

disenfranchised
16 year olds couldn't vote
it didn't lay out exactly how it'd happen, even though that'd be impossible to say
really serious concerns

why are women shit?

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

Just fucking nuke us already

Attached: North-Korea-nuclear-attack-849959.jpg (69 KB, 590x350)

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

And they still whine they don’t get enough and demand more is done for refugees despite the fact they all end up in England as no one wants to live in Scotland.
Also Scots can vote on English matters whilst the English can’t vote on Scottish matters hence they have free uni (paid for by the whole UK tax base) whilst everyone from England has to fork out 40k.

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

Im not even against the eu. But america just looks better at this point. Big dick army. Maximum stock market. Worldwide bases. Europe is a undemocratic piehole fighting over how thick chinese dildo imports can be. Never gonna make it.

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

THEY SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

Attached: 1544505327631.jpg (10 KB, 255x227)

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

no, we are family.
4life.
BFF´s
married with children
happy ever after
the future belongs to Europe!
You are part of it!!!!
God bless!!!!

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

All the good ones left for the colonies. All the useless fucks stayed behind.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

big words for criminal cuck.
Send to colony´s for degeneracy and now barking.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

I wouldn’t mind the EU if it actually had a spine, I really think the whole refugee crises was one of the main reasons for brexit. Just look how much they are kicking up about the Northern Irish border whilst they couldn’t give a fuck about the Greek and Mediterranean border.

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

staying in the faggot union
Sad

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

posting fake shit again i see OP

Attached: 3432536436.png (300 KB, 587x390)

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

Don't use the mutt meme user, it's completely incorrect and just embarrasses you.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

I'm being serious, most people don't know you can vote and you and I both know they don't want us all to vote. Not once in my life living in two different EU countries have I ever received an EU ballot. Not once have I seen a campaign either. It's not as if the EU cannot afford to make sure everybody votes, either. And I am well above voting age, so it can't be that before you try and accuse me of being underaged.

EU wants certain people voting certain politicians whose political views they are well aware of, who will then help further Juncker's and Tusk's agenda is brought to fruition. Everybody's GDP has fallen since we chained ourselves together.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Better for britain to stay in some sort of deal though. The economies are interlinked. A hard brexit would just shred both sides. Europe would become poor. Britain wont leave EU. But the eu needs reform.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

the eu needs reform
can't happen
the only solution is to burn it down

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

The economies are linked now we cant go back in time. But what we can do is ask more democratic representation on that level.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

We've put the britdicks on their knees, he he

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

You think the eu is build in such a way it can never be reformed. Im not a law student or something. We would have to ask a law expert

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Allowing women to vote and participate in gov' was a mistake.

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

You think
I know
how are you going to get unanimity from all the member states for any sort of reform?
you obviously can't

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

I agree with this. Its the end of everything
But you can try to mold your wife into voting like you.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

Enjoy your sorry welfare states packed to the hilt with niggers and degenerates.

Noah King
Noah King

First we need mass elections of the whole board

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Not going to argue with you that there isn't a distinct failing by the EU to educate people of their rights and ability to participate in the democratic processes. This is their failing and they are now paying a high price for it. Saying that the EU is undemocratic however because people are failing to participate and inform themselves is a weak argument.

I also can't agree with your last point. Europe has seen a period of unprecedented economic wealth and prosperity. People also like to forget that we have had no more brother wars for the last 70 years which is unprecedented in European history. The EU has created the world largest trade block and with the pooling of resources an area where most scientific and medical breakthroughs originate from. I wish the European people would focus their efforts more on unity rather than infighting.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

I am actually supportive. This will be the last nail in the democracy's coffin. The slaughters that will ensue a few years from now will make the Russian revolution and the WW1 battles look like garden parties.

William Brown
William Brown

The first real european elections will be totally democratic it will be the biggest election till date. No more outdated politician going high cause of friends but fresh charismatic people speeching in every city. Like hillary and trump did

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

Yes let us ask kindly our politicians who are so politically powerful they are able to act brazenly toward women without Salon encouraging somebody to assassinate him or something. The shit Juncker gets away with in full view of the cameras, we can only imagine the shit he is doing behind closed doors.

You lot are fucking naive if you truly believe EU is fixable in its current state.

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

How is mainland china imposing control on you and taiwan and macau. Its becoming one big china? Or is the US still exorting some rule in the waters?

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

Haven't bongs voted to leave like five times by now?

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

uwat

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

the dingo is mad,
no we are not austrelia yet and looking at your faild cuck staate will never become it.

Once you reach 750 million citizens you can start talking.

I mean sure 1 million foreigners in ausifaila is 60% of the population but here its not even a drop of water on a hot stone.

See ya when your relevant.

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

Hold your horses, everyone. I just heard Brexit is back on and that the Commons will vote for Brexir next Tuesday. Europe is saved!

Attached: 413C2991-35D7-4DA2-AF51-2F3907020917.jpg (65 KB, 617x409)

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

This is an "art" project, don't indulge them by giving them attention

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

I don't think you understand that you're in the same boat as us.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

Just as predicted.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

I bet you won't find one American on this board that would say that John Bolton, Henry Kissinger, Eric Holder were "indirectly elected." The honest word is "appointed." The contrast is stark, however, because ELECTED OFFICIALS ALWAYS OVERRULE APPOINTEES in our system. Historically, democratic systems do not put ultimate authority in appointees.
The words you are using (directly/indirectly) are meme words created for the EU system, which isn't designed to be democratic, but technocratic and authoritarian.

John Reed
John Reed

No one is leaving. Europe is going to get a big dick army. Stay in

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Not a suprise the EU has been pulling shit like this since it's foundation literally an union of Merchants that survive of tax money fuck them.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

This. God bless america. Maximum big dick army. Nato keep you scrubs safe.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Once, but the EU and cuck Germans keep trying to stop it.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

it's not a bug it's a feature

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

HK tycoons who want to turn the city into Monaco are the issue here, not Beijing. Beijing likes HK as it is, but won't tolerate it becoming a fiscal paradise for rich Chinese. US influence is limited. Mainly the usual suspects in the media promoting gays and other progressive talking points.

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

also
no war
the wars were caused by the kikes so I have a better idea than a supranational entity to avoid wars

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

lol the delusion

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

Let's not forget the other inner six cuckolds to Germany either.
EU is a failed project.

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

Scots and irish are full-time cucks

James Evans
James Evans

Scot here, 40% of Scots are drooling idiots larping over a man dead for 700 years.
The truth is we are 98% ethnostate and as such insolated from the horror in London.
There are many based Scots but politics has almost completely been abandoned to feminists and gays.
If you find a Scottish nationalist that votes SNP you've found a complete brain dead moron

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

Welcome back to the fold britbros we are happy to have you
You mean so much to us and we wish you could see that

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

inb4 Panzers form around Switzerland
"join or get blown up"
Switzerland agrees to return some Nazi gold so Germany can get out of recession
Just a matter of time

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

appointees rule in the EU

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

The European Parliament can't propose laws though, it's basically a rubber stamp. The system is designed to be undemocratic, Monnet hated democracy.
telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/8886498/The-EUs-architects-never-meant-it-to-be-a-democracy.html

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

We're leaving and taking our billions with us, without the British your failed attempt at a United States of Europe is doomed.
Enjoy schengan and bailing out poor Greece

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

I wish pro EU retards would at least try to understand what they're talking about instead of pretending it can be "fixed"

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Taking our billions of refugees in calais with us. Cheers luv. The cavalry is here.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

Even when voted for the break, the nwo gov over U.K wouldn't serve the people, the gov serves the demonic aliens.

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

Can the world be fixed?. Probably not. But we try anyway cause we wanne have a better seat when we die

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Exit boomer

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

This is such a stupid post that I cant even.

William Foster
William Foster

a system of unelected bureaucrats designed to enslave and destroy white people
the fucking planet
-_-
also
implying the EU is worth saving

Noah Long
Noah Long

That's my point - I was contrasting it to the American system where elected officials rule.
They only give EU a parliament so it can appear democratic.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

It was never going to happen. Brexiteers are the sort of people that would think they could sit on their comfy asses and vote their way to victory in a world war instead of actually fighting and dying. No slaves ever voted their way out of slavery, and there is a long history for reference.

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

Caring what Australia lite thinks

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

yeah I was just pointing it out because this thread is full of retards

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

He's new, and has come to "educate the savages."

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Not all of us – but most are. It's a depressing state of affairs here and, of course, it's all down to muh Westminster.

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

God bless america and china rising. Its fine. 新年好 faggot

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

Nah.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

Attached: 1546960937124.jpg (74 KB, 600x600)

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

You come from a country that has been run by one party for 30 years. I dont think you should have a say at what Democracy is.

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Put a yellow vest on and waste away yohr ow. Grandma moulin rouge dildo shop. Lord croissant.

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

Fake. Kys

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

you're spot on and I hate these pedants so fucking much
jfc kys nigger

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

They sound like white Mexicans.

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

did you really think we'd allow these britcucks to leave?

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

The british are weak. They’re nothing like their fathers

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

UK is literally your Father.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

based son of rome

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

That’s what you’re supposed to do when your government disobeys your orders Mohammed

That’s how the US came into be

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

UK would've been fucked worse so it's for the better I guess.

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

He has a different opinion on political matters than me! He must be new / a shill

Do you want me to stoop down to your level and blame it all on "DA JOOZ" without actually trying to solve the issues Europe faces?

Or you could, you know, present a normal fucking argument like a normal person.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

lmao

Attached: britain-2018.jpg (21 KB, 554x161)

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Maximum cuckolding. Uk are so spineless.

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

How about you go fuck yourself you worthless #rezist retard.

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

let's fix the EU guise it can totally be done
you're actually too stupid to argue with if you're not new and still don't understand the EU by now
they don't care about anything we say so nothing except destruction can fix it
fucking deal with it

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Strong argument there fella, really convinced me of your standpoint.

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

fight for internationalist nobility

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

Bullshit

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

I dont want to convince you of anything I just want to silence you and take your right to vote.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

yellow vests made of pig leather with a picture of Mohammad embroidered on the back
That oughta do it.

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

they don't care about anything we say so nothing except destruction can fix it
Do you have anything at all to back this statement up? This is always the problem with you anti-EU nerds - you have these soundbits from the tabloids but you never ever substantiate these outrageous claims.

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

Nice vote you had there, goyim. It would be a shame if something happened to it.

Jason James
Jason James

That's the English bruv.

Attached: 2204954.main-image.jpg (65 KB, 620x709)

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Do you have anything at all to back this statement up?
all the referendums they didn't like?
This is always the problem with you anti-EU nerds - you have these soundbits from the tabloids but you never ever substantiate these outrageous claims
says the retard claiming the EU is democratic...
seriously, kys

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

There are daily articles like this. In reality nobody knows what the fuck is going on, least of all the people supposedly in charge.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

Lol

Attached: AA060143-7F40-4AC2-83AE-2E52BC85FEC8.png (259 KB, 480x300)

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

globalist traitors continue to be globalist traitors
no suprises here

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

They fucked brexit to shit anyway, staying in the EU is better than leaving with their current government at the helm. At this point The UK is a lost cause frankly

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

staying in the EU is better than leaving with their current government at the helm.
That is what they want them to think.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

cunts fucked

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

when I told it so writing back from 2025 nobody believed me. one britbong tried to even argue why this is impossible! let that be a lesson!

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Attached: doc-brown.jpg (241 KB, 827x1033)

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

hwat is that babys mouth about

James Hall
James Hall

John is that you? Did you ever retrieve your 486 DX2, and fee copy of Unix to save the future?

Attached: 1534902688258.jpg (147 KB, 660x702)

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

The EU needs be to abolished*
Ftfy

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

Gypsy shit
Romanian iron guard
Learn the difference it can save your life.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

Excellent summary German bro, we are now running community banks since royal banj of scotland were caught running down and foreclosing on scots business, while they similtaneously banked incomers to start up business.

The English are getting fucked over 6 ways from sundays by banks and all the rehtoric about us being scroungers is utter and complete shite.
They are still sucking jew banker cock while being replaced .

Also here is the truth about these fantastic claims that we owe them, the opposite is true!
They owe us a lot of money they stole and hid from the general population, of course the papers exist to prove this

inb4 English cognitive dissonance ensues!

wingsoverscotland.com/information-retrieval/

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Attached: assaulttoys.jpg (88 KB, 500x375)

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

blatant spit in the face of the people
If not now then when???

Attached: 610g1V7hF-L.-SX425-.jpg (17 KB, 425x425)

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Pathetic

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

This literally looks like a comedy sketch from a Hot Fuzz sequel. These guys are the only country Canadians can make fun of and when they defend themselves have the rest of the flags go “no the leaf is right, you should kys”

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

I think ours are just as pathetic.
You can make fun of us leaf if you are that desperate.

James Jones
James Jones

what does it fire?

James Baker
James Baker

That’s just a given Hanz. You and India always be safe targets.

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

mfw literally talking about the oncoming civil war if they cancel this somehow last night
see thread
my sides are in another galaxy, see you on the streets if you overturn the public vote :^)

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

That would warrant stones of peace user

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Better sharpen up those butter knives. No wait you let them take those from you already.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

white ethnostate
a degenerate society
pol btfo

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

No wonder England is broke, It takes an entire police force to deal with one malnourished somali.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

shut the fuck up surrogate frenchy, no guns is a meme spouted by burgs with no knowledge of our laws.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Good. I want Europe to burn and England to burn with it

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA we wuz british empire and shiiit

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

When did EU citizens get a vote on whether or not they wanted stinky refugee poopoo people to stink up their lands?
The degenerate EU threatens sanctions against countries that do not want poops to be crapped into their population.

The EU = a giant shit filled ass. You = a turd.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

so im watching the livestream, its normal that the total size of this "debate" is like 5 people right?
hashtag empty room

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

the entire platoon of that area
one small nog

Sad!

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

Merkel ran on it and we voted for it
So Germans actually wanted it

The rest clearly doesn't so all refugees should be send to Germany

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

5 whole people? that's a packed room

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

What social unrest do we have? The UK is so peaceful someone shouting at a politician is considered an atrocity.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

not understanding that violence = peace

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH

Attached: 41092917-1927989000599896-3527848487251083264-n.jpg (60 KB, 640x853)

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

ufff so hurtfull.
no not realy.

dosnt matter what you want when you agreed to help in times of need.

eu is like marriage, in good as in bad times.

if you cant keep to your word then you do not get the benefits of it.
in short support gets cut.
also for the next time faggot subhuman east countrys should think twice before supporting america in illegal wars that cause the refugees.

you will do as your told to or you get fuckt.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Just fucking leave what the hell is the fucking deal?

Why is everyone acting like England can’t leave the Eu? You functioned as an independent island for thousands of years and now your rich and developed?

You fags literally can’t handle a couple years of recession for the sake of your own freedoms? What a bunch of weak cucks the eu is fucking collapsing and done for get the fuck out already.

What is wrong with bongs?

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

Soundwaves

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

no

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

What is wrong with bongs?
Jews.

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

just fucking leave
the rich NWO fucks want their gibs

Asher White
Asher White

Yes? Are you litterally 12 or something?

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

checked and underrrated

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

Yeah if Tracer weighed 400lbs and had a mouth that looks like it's throwing fucking gang signs whenever she opens it.

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

Just do what the Israelis did and warn all the whites via a messaging system that something big is going to happen. It would remove a majority of the shitskins and Wipe the shithole off of the map.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Didn't you hear? It's Global Brexit now. We're going to get rid of those horrible Europeans and bring in more Indians and Africans.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

That’s the Kalergy plan bro

James Lewis
James Lewis

Forgive my intrusion into your Euro-thread, but this is a good point. My wife votes in lockstep with me, so it's essentially as if I have two votes.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

large important debate happening
5 people in room
hur are you underaged?
im sorry I thought this country deserved a better conversation on important subjects compared to 5 people talking about it in a room, there are more people talking about it here.
"what are you 12" is basically shitposting double standards user.

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Jewish population of the UK: 370,000
Population of the UK: 65,640,000

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

That's how it's always been user. If you haven't noticed that the some debates not many MPs show up, youre either underage or blind.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Brexit HAS to happen or it will redpill a lot of people about how much of a sham modern democracy is, which globohomo can't afford at the moment

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

SAGE ASSHOLE
IF this happened, there'd be an uprising that makes the Muslim chimpout about Salman Rushdie's book and the one about the poll tax look like the womens' pink pussy hat march.

The conservative party, despite being cucked shitstains know better than to piss the people off to no end. they have not forgotten those two events that happened in the 1980s.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

they wont shut up about brexit debates on the radio, in the news, this thread, so forgive me for being suprised when I see total 5 people in the room, and yes ive seen it empty before.
fucking autists, can you ever just once get my fucking point without trying to counter it for benign reasons?!

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Based.

Colton King
Colton King

Attached: C276FBAA-87CD-4D81-90BF-7E77FB485F4F.png (65 KB, 500x303)

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Fake and gay. FAKE NEWS!

Attached: 4A313D7C-C40B-4947-8BD0-63BCE9DD5A15.png (265 KB, 900x900)

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

has seen the chamber empty before
is surprised there's only a few people there when nothing major is happening today and its a Friday afternoon with most MPs are on the way home

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

Attached: 3877872579423.gif (1.91 MB, 900x900)

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

kek

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

Brexit doesn't have donors

Caleb King
Caleb King

Good
"communist"

Attached: Eu.png (168 KB, 1024x512)

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

The Leave campaign certainly does/did

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

doesn't matter. the bank run this weekend will collapse the euro

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

The will of the people is constantly ignored if its not what the EU wants

Attached: ignored-refs-on-eu.jpg (6 KB, 192x263)

Daniel King
Daniel King

Jesus Christ just drop the nukes

Attached: 1546999907234.jpg (190 KB, 1000x963)

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

Attached: EU-lobbyism.png (636 KB, 944x1664)

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Your vote meant nothing
elites overruled the public
How's that police state going? Or do you need a license to even tell us what the gubment will allow you to tell us?

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

If true, the British better do something. This would be a direct dismissal of a fucking democratic vote. If this is true it means the elite literally don’t care what the average Brit thinks. It means the elite no longer serve the people, if the ever did in the first place. I imagine the same is true in every nation, but this is proof that it’s true in the UK

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Attached: ignored-refs-on-eu.jpg (7 KB, 194x259)

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

The Leave campaign certainly does/did
who?

Attached: kenneth-table-turned-timeline-2017-updated.png (111 KB, 735x495)

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

find a better one plz

Attached: 1504980423635.png (185 KB, 460x282)

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Attached: 1539290724746.jpg (39 KB, 380x478)

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

(You)

Attached: ignored-refs-on-eu.jpg (64 KB, 720x960)

Joseph White
Joseph White

Be english
Think that you live in a democracy
Think that your vote matter

Attached: 1538065148014.png (114 KB, 258x226)

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

We had 2 votes ourselves to join, downvoted both times then Gro Harlem Brundtland of the Labour Party forced Norway into the EEA without people voting

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

yes we live in a democracy and you can vote on what you like, but if us in politics dont like it we just tell you to go fuck yourself. Power to the people!
Beautiful

Attached: 1498504555646.png (813 KB, 808x805)

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

If I remember correctly, most if not all of V4 also shut Lisabon treaty down, so they just passed it as a directive of some sort or another that's not being voted on. EU has a history of ignoring plebiscites they don't like, to the point I was surprised more people didn't spread the blackpill that brexit will be just like that.

Luis King
Luis King

Or it is never democratic
EU is not and has never been democratic
I have the credentials to back that up, if I say that openly as a professor of humanities I will lose my job

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Go fuck yourself, the EU is like being married to a fucking pile of shit. We don't owe you globalist fucks anything, go fuck yourself. We don't owe you fucking shit.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Why give the police tasers (and ban everyone else from owning them) when nine of them don't have the balls to zap a single guy?

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Specially (in)bred to prevent Muzzie cock from getting in.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

The future is now.

Attached: DuubXgnXgAAOCGG.jpg (19 KB, 300x300)

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

BREXIT CANCELLED!!!
cool. fuck your optics, they're getting hanged.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

Attached: 1396613395921.jpg (106 KB, 331x402)

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

Fuck I hope so.

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

Britain Yass!
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

AND

FUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

consider all the great things invaders have done for this country.

Attached: token-invader.png (550 KB, 671x528)

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

Yeah, true. We were fools to think they would honour the vote. Hopefully we can get some kind of big protest together like France

Attached: eu-referendum-leaflet.png (213 KB, 636x362)

Samuel James
Samuel James

You will take your based African niggers and like it wite boi

Logan James
Logan James

Said it before, and I'll say it again.
The bloody wankers are a defeated people.
Just throw the whole Europe where it belongs, in the garbage. They are shit skin countries now.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

Attached: 1533870498340.jpg (187 KB, 729x649)

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

No mention on the voting for that we have to leave with a deal. Just Leave, so a no-deal is acceptable.

Attached: eu-referendum-voting-form.png (89 KB, 551x347)

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

youtube.com/watch?v=sHdbt4HkPrA

Sky News Reporter NAILS IT on Brexit

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

Brexit donors
What the fuck is that? We are the donors of Brexit right here on Jow Forums and we didn't donor anything.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

Believing jews

Attached: 1.webm (2.77 MB, 778x480)

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

It seems the sun has set on Britain.

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

A lack of European wars is specifically because the United States military was sprinkled across the width and breadth of Europe. It had very little to do with the rise of a 'unifying' government organization.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

nicely done

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

No. Gtfo you fucking pooftahs.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit