Yellow vests

YELLOW VESTS THREAD

Tomorrow it will be a new Saturday of protests. Any predictions?

Attached: 21E0C6FA-27F9-4793-A820-B13531FACFA0.jpg (678x381, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/-geel-hesje-belandt-tijdens-actie-onder-vrachtwagen-op-snelweg-nabij-luik-en-komt-om-het-leven~ad3b57e7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will get mopped up very quickly. The movement has all but died out to be honest. There's no goal any more. It will turn from a united protest to left v right infighting soon and then it will dissolve.

They will win

cia nigger detected

So... is it getting smaller but much more violent?

it didn't die, the medias make it look like it died*

This goy is smart you goys should listen to him and just go home, don't protest, don't pull out your money, and remember nothing is happening

Attached: IMG_0678.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Is it true that inequality has grown in France?

i wish an alliance between Eric Drouet and Salvini

What about the gibs macron gave you? What are you even protesting about again? I keep forgetting since you frogs JUST STOP PROTESTING ON WEEKDAYS.

Honestly go euromaidan mode you fucking cucks. You think the french revolution simply stopped during weekdays and only went on in the weekend?

Fransen zijn kankerlafaards en er gebeurt niks.

Attached: nothappening.jpg (285x175, 22K)

Who is Eric?

I'm not there, but the numbers definitely didn't seem to decrease too much on livestreams. The violence escalated though.

That's not a bad thing but ok

I wouldn't want any of /ourguys/ dead but I want the (((elites))) to burn.
I'm conflicted

Fransen organiseren en komen tenminste samen. iets wat je in nederland in geen 100jaar gaat zien.
Als fransen kkr lafaards zijn wat zijn wij. Wij worden elke dag ook kanker hard genaaid door kanker rutten en zn kanker fietsie

Except the EuroMaidan was the work of Jews you fucking nigger

Bank run tomorrow. Don’t forget

>What about the gibs macron gave you? What are you even protesting about again? I keep forgetting since you frogs JUST STOP PROTESTING ON WEEKDAYS.
Hey, your owner gave you a loaf of bread, go back to the dog house. And why aren't you protesting on work hours? All other protests are made when people work.

Fuck you I'm not doing it

the guy who starts the yellow vest movement

So President Di Maio has offered the Yellow Vests technical instractucture to create a strong movement on the Internet and even the possibility to become a political party?

>Als fransen kkr lafaards zijn wat zijn wij
compleet kansloos
Maar fuck it. Het wordt leuk om te zien hoe de kankerrandstad de zee in zinkt in de komende 5 jaar. Eindelijk antwoord op de vraag of nikkers zinken of drijven

Americans get out. I can smell the mutt stench from here

Who's Salvini?

The one and only true ruler of Italy. Jokes aside he is the leader of the “League” party in Italy

virgin voter

Attached: 1544020155894.png (768x960, 730K)

nothing is gonna happen . Baser Macron will take care of these antisemites

Anyone interested for going to Paris together? Already 5 Anons said they will come.

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/-geel-hesje-belandt-tijdens-actie-onder-vrachtwagen-op-snelweg-nabij-luik-en-komt-om-het-leven~ad3b57e7/

1 YELLOW VEST DEAD IN BELGIUM

CRUSHED BY A TRUCK ON THE HIGHWAY

>So President Di Maio has offered the Yellow Vests technical instractucture to create a strong movement on the Internet and even the possibility to become a political party?

they propose to help them by fighting against (((macron)))

>said
good luck man! keep us up with the news

why don't they protest now?

I ironically beginning to think Jews get planted on every yellow vest thread. Really wouldn’t surprise me. The elites are scared.

Attached: 40F67FE4-64D6-40A1-AE43-5A7DB81BB2D8.png (234x215, 12K)

Just got back from the protests. Looks like it's dying down. We should probably go home as there's no hope. I'm sorry my fellow Frenchman.

Turmoil has engulfed the France. While UN endlessly debates this chain of events yellow west started resistance against French gay frog Macaroni anal regime which tries to suffocate all progressive beings in Europe by described above means.

Banks will have a lot less liquidity within them thx to the dank run

Yep.
They will still be useless french pricks

former gilet jaune here, i'm not gonna lie, my life got flipped turned upside down, on the champs elysées is where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all the cops shooting some b-ball outside of the school, When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air".

Attached: DuKgSuaX4AAOdIN.jpg (793x755, 79K)

No, they're not shrinking in numbers, and they are definetely accelerating.

Why tf not? What do you have to lose? Banks are scams regardless.

Test

Just a reminder that burning cars and smashing windows is a bad idea and won't accomplish anything meaningful. If you want to put some heat on the system, you have to destroy the infrastructure that the state relies on to control you, which, admittedly, the yellow vests seem to have understood reasonably well. Also, extremists of every kind will try to co-opt the movement, and should that happen, the state will use that as an excuse to discredit and disband the whole movement. Be wary of people who advocate for a specific party/ideology affiliation, and if they're goading people into acts of terrorism they are certainly agent provocateurs and should be promptly kicked out.

If they pull off that bank run I will shit my pants

why aren't there peoples banks?
instead of the same old families running banking.

I am ready to join a faction. Vive la France. Vive le Ressemblement

They got smaller during holidays but now they are again at the same level of the start.
It's not getting more violent but the violence is better targeted.
The point is that police and politicians are getting far more violent, at the point of illegality. The based boxeur was a gipsy so gipsies are supposedly migrating en masse to Paris from all of France and Germany to avenge his persecution

Attached: 1509841089124.jpg (1600x1004, 331K)

I drove through the countryside today. Every town I passed had collections of yellow vest groups sitting by roads and roundabouts with signs. That’s just on a friday. Maybe not as big as it was starting out but it is clearly not dead.

Di Maio is only the president of his own party that in this days is behaving in a very cucked way.
Salvini isn't sustaining Yellow Vests a lot because he can't give legitimacy to people using the tactics of antifas, or the next day (((they))) will simply use all the illegal niggas to do the same here, and it means blood on the streets.
But I can guarantee you that he would sustain them as a person.
The government whore that wants to arrest everyone that support the movement even in anonymous polls, Schiappa, suggested that somehow we are behind the protests (!!?!??!) and obviously the center left party very close to Macron adopted the narrative and will ask Salvini and Di Maio in the parliament

Voici les infos pour samedi ceux qui sont sur paris

rendez-vous 9h à Bercy, place du bataillon du Pacifique, Paris 12e
Départ en manifestation à 11h de Bercy en direction de l'arc de Triomphe / Étoile
Cette manifestation est déclarée.
Attention: ce rv avait initialement été annoncé à La Défense avant de changer
Facebook: total 4 500 participants

Homo. If it doesn't work, you can always put it back in.

>and if they're goading people into acts of terrorism they are certainly agent provocateurs and should be promptly kicked out.
Man at this point police is considering terrorism even ATTENDING to protests, not even joking. The minister said today that everyone knows there will be violence, so if you attend you are accomplice of the violents in EVERY CASE.
Tomorrow the order is to do mass arrests of everyone, woman and child.

if you are not prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice to see tyrants destroyed then you may as well castrate yourself now.

I wish we had control over this.

We stand with those who fight (((globalism))). It's happening now.

Attached: 1545597618504.jpg (259x259, 26K)

It's literally at some meters from Ministry of Economy
the madmen

Former gilet jaunes here. Honestly it’s hilarious watching the movement crash and burn like this. But seriously we can’t let them get their hands on the roundabouts.

Meetup of Anons: 10h at St /Paul/

hence the bank run and destruction of toll booths and street cameras

You should had used the original, because that's what happens if things turn Maidan

60% of the country speed cameras destroyed

not sure about europe but in burgerland you need government permission to start a bank

>hence the bank run and destruction of toll booths and street cameras
Hence why I said they're doing a reasonably good job of picking their targets.

good, that shit is straight out of 1984.
we should destroy all government owned cameras in public places

Cuckron & Co is forced to clamp down on the protesters which results in things escalating. I predict blood in the streets tomorrow.

Attached: 1544236327999.png (1668x694, 182K)

All yellow vests, great movement in Paris beginning at 9h at big shout-out and speech at Arc de Triomphe at 11h.
You still have time to call your friends, Macron has to fall. France cannot stand anymore his policies.

witnessed
I think too that someone will die, police was already at the limit, this orders to mass arrest are suicidal, every protester will turn into that boxer for self defence

Attached: BANK RUN.jpg (1000x1000, 302K)

Attached: 1546923115341 - Copy.jpg (648x708, 237K)

Let's see tomorrow but I don't think it will succeed. Hope to be wrong

Yellow vests are controlled opposition.

Shut up you dirty little shill. Smash the EU bank run now

Key very nice

Attached: GUILLOTINE.jpg (568x971, 263K)

Literally picked up last week nigger jew

As an American who is good at glancing the 'core story' from happenings, news, etc., I just want to say that I can sense in my gut that this is a Nothing Burger.

So threads about it are actually annoying because it doesn't matter, isn't going to make an impact except for cleanup crew expenses and photo-media spectacle - and in the end nobody cares.

Attached: Beyond the Door 1974.mp4_snapshot_01.42.08_[2018.10.16_01.12.23].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Sleep well France has a battle to fight for tomorrow

Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

Yeah the fact that it's at his ninth week in a Western country where this kind of shit is already ultra rare means nothing, doesn't it

>Doesn't recognise copypasta.
Go back.

You don't care so much you posted a reply.

yellowvester got killed at a roadblock by a truck in Liege - maastricht on the E25 highway just now. over.

Are you retarded Ahmed?

It's not smaller it's bigger and does no one remember the sniper videos of people being taken out? France has not forgotten the sniper videos I can assure you that

>199493947

Attached: heritage.png (1414x988, 627K)

The fact that YV have shut down 60% of speed cameras in France is big news that no one on Jow Forums is noticing

I ignore 99% of threads, but they annoy me and I wanted to vent my annoyance by hurting the morale of others who talk about this.

That's pretty based.
Any other insight we probably haven't heard?

The same as occupy. Fuck all and more control for (((Them))))

Macron said today that the French needs to understand that they can't have shit without working a lot
Every time he speaks it's worse

Occupy didn't have nearly the same idealogical infascture to drive it

Fuck off schlomo your nose is showing

A man with nigger lips
Also the worse liar ever

It had more originally. Money out of politics. It was a simple aim. It turned into a load of SJWs crying. The same as will happen to this. Infiltrated by Jews and lefty's.

In fact this is already a lefty faggot movement

I really don't understand what the French are protesting to be honest with you.

Macron promised he'd spit in your faces and be a gigantic nigger lover.

You voted for him and are now upset he's following through?

This. The French deserve this. Paris is literally Africa at this point

Yeah, I wonder if it's on purpose to taunt us at this point.

based lads.
europe 4 europeans, keep the flame alive

Literally Le 56%

Attached: images.jpg (299x169, 10K)

Less than 20% of the French people voted for him.

While stuffing his face with cake.

Attached: M0[1].jpg (901x600, 106K)

> Saljewni

Non merci.