Happening

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6586991/French-riot-police-using-semi-automatic-weapons-against-Yellow-Vest-protestors.html

Attached: rip.png (32 KB, 650x329)

All urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6586991/French-riot-police-using-semi-automatic-weapons-against-Yellow-Vest-protestors.html
cnews.fr/france/2018-04-26/15-millions-darmes-circuleraient-en-france-779800
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country#List_of_countries_by_estimated_number_of_guns_per_100_persons
youtube.com/watch?v=WlKkKPKS4mE
economist.com/christmas-specials/2017/12/19/the-link-between-polygamy-and-war
jowforums.com/thread/199753588/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g
youtu.be/udpy4k_0kCs

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

They'll never use them, it's just a way to intimidate us.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

keep fighting frenchbro. take back your country.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

You'd better hope not. Y'all don't have the firearms to compete.

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

good

only anarchists adn radical commies and fascists are still carrying on the protests - people who want to destroy the country. shoot the lot of them.

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

you think you can't legally get guns in france?

stop drinking the NRA koolaid

Eli King
Eli King

Thanks my aussie bro.
We're well armed actually. Only Parisians faggots aren't.
They're aware of it and wouldn't try their chance.

Attached: 1524610790805.jpg (225 KB, 960x544)

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

No civilian may carry any of the Category A weapons.[clarification needed] A special form allows a civilian to apply for a 1 year carry license, which allows them to carry a handgun and a maximum of 50 rounds, if they are "exposed to exceptional risks to their life". In practice, such authorizations are rare.

You are full of bullsugar

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

And this is why you Never Ever give up your guns. Hope they have plenty in france

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

ever heard of Sanglier?

what do you shoot them with?

not BB guns...

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

We don’t need the 2nd amendme......

Robert Young
Robert Young

implying we need a form to carry our weapons when civil war comes
We can own them, and we own many. That's enough.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Pull the other one user, don't try to lie to the Americans and try and pretend you don't have EU gun laws like we do

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

<--I lied - you will not be able to flee this one.

The coming Revanchist Republic will hunt them down to the ends of the earth.

Attached: french-elite-fleeing-edition.png (34 KB, 276x275)

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Is it time though?

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

the happening is close

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

"Quick Manon get my WW2 era pistol from under ze floor boards!"
These idiots act like they have the amount of guns to mount a sizeable uprising.
Just because one or two oui men have them doesn't butter any parsnips

David Long
David Long

Definitely not. We need more time to radicalize people, or It'd be a failed putsch rather than a civil war.

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

not lying, but just because we can't buy guns at the corner store (and do not have a terrible mass shooting, suicide adn general murder rate as a good result) does not mean we are unarmed. Rifles and shotguns are more than sufficient. There is no need for automatic weapons.

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

You can have shotguns and basic rifles
Shotguns are far from bad
It's also easier to get a shotgun than a handgun

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

Americans literally think they're the only ones allowed guns.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

They said that at Tiananmen Square lol

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Did you fail at history?

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

In WW2 we dropped FP-45 Liberator pistols (see pic) to French resistance forces. Shitty little guns designed to kill Nazis so the resistance could take their better guns. So what you need to do is start abducting cops for their pistols and use those pistols to upgrade to G36's.

Attached: 1.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

he thinks people who are going to be using their guns to kill cops and soldiers are going to gets carry permit ahead of time

The absolute fucking state.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

those were primarily to kill traitorous french. not so much german nazis but french ones.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

well they are, you don't need to jump through hoops. If you have like 800 thousand dollars you can actually buy a machine gun grandfathered in from before the ban.
Face it, they've got gun rights, we've gun what amounts to "tool" rights

David Price
David Price

Oh shit a snip-

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

and that is a good thing.

guns are tools. deadly tools that no untrained idiot should be allowed to go near.

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

Don't the French have armed solduers guarding these locations anyway? Why is this different?

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

Oh yeah? why do you still pay your TV license?
How much do you pay for petrol? five pound fifty or something a litre? Go eat at a muslim owned chicken restaurant you maggot

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

No, you're simplifying this. America has many many more guns than your country, leaf. America has more guns, MANY more than any country in the world. We could actually arm all of our population. We also have the largest and most thriving 3rd party support industry. Magazines, sights, grips, etc. No one else comes close to our level of gun ownership.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

What's the next upgrade after G36?

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

all this angry deflection after he realises he didn't think things through

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Don’t let it intimidate you I believe in you

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

In practice, I've found handguns are only useful to keep in the glovebox of your car. Use a 12guage shotgun with solid slugs on the bastards. Thats your best option

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

that no untrained idiot should be allowed to go near.

Who decides who is "untrained"?
You Eurofags love to bow to a "reasonable" authority

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

it is a Daily Mail story - you think it is true?

of course they are making shit up.

James Rogers
James Rogers

Oh shut up, at least my country is still livable

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

this.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Whatever military hardware they can get their hands on. If it gets crazy enough maybe France will become like Syria with a bunch of opposing factions and outside groups arming them all.

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Mining industry collapsed 2050
Watch this space...

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

you pay your TV licence because it supports the best broadcasting sstem int he world, which every other country enicies asn wishes it had the same quality of broadcasting.

it is far cheaper than any fo the commerical channels (which we pay for either by subscription or by stealth through having to fund the adverts from our purchases)

I know you are unaware of how poor your media is, and how good the BBC radio, tv internet adn publications are, but you should really try learning something before you shit post. The licence fee is worth every penny.

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

France will become like Syria

Well they certainly have enough Muslims

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

It's ok to admit you didn't fully think things through before hitting Post. It's perfectly human.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

cnews.fr/france/2018-04-26/15-millions-darmes-circuleraient-en-france-779800
May Kek hear you
Checked
Times are different, not only we would revolt, but internet would help us to succeed. Plus the EU wouldn't have the balls to support a state murdering its citizen.
It'd be our best chance to overthrow the gvt though.
People like me don't fight for themselves but for their children. Don't want my daughter to get enriched by muhmad and manipulated by kikes.
Many share this feeling, they just replace "kikes" with "finance".

Attached: 09Madeb.jpg (180 KB, 1433x1125)

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

Post pic of yours then, slave!

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

You keep handguns in your glovebox mate? In Australia? Is that legal?

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

The licence fee is worth every penny.

I bet you like watching shows with black men and white women pairings.
Imagine being proud of a propaganda machine like the BBC
Its used to be worth it

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

while you sheepshaggers like to talk shit a lot

it is not difficult to establish reasonable values, in a civilised discourse. something you would know little about.

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Terrorists manage to get automatic weapons in all the time. I'm betting someone will be selling as soon as people are buying.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

not in any of the major cities though. even regional towns are now getting shitstain immigrants of the lowest-tier humanity.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

about 12%

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

A little over 1 in ten people isn't high to you?

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

We don't want our weapons to be confiscated, mutt. Intelligence services are everywhere. Many weapons aren't registered.

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

Terrorists manage to get automatic weapons in all the time

Because CIA glow niggers show up and give them guns in crates you idiot

Oliver James
Oliver James

I've lived in war zones outside of australia m8. Let's just say I've had a rich and fulfilling life :)
Here in Aus I just keep my 22 rifle in the ute.
I always comply with the laws and have license for ABCDH class firearms so can own pretty much any gun I want.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

Bring your own and use it.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

I gave up shooting years ago. My son now has my father's Martini Henry above the fireplace, but I would be hesitant to use it. Last fired in the 1980's, to celebrate its hundredth birthday.

Unlike amerifats who think they are only free when they have the means to kill themselves at hand, I am satisfied with the size of my cock.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Liberator is shit.
Sten FTW.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Oh sure and I'm going apple picking with scooby doo
All you fuckheads that live in woop woop tell these Tall Tales.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

suggesting guns are compensation for penis size
Good lord you NPC'S really can't think for yourselves can you?

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

not in the region I live in. The vast majority are in Paris or Marseilles - the big towns. I live in the country, in a village of 200 people, all white. The local town of 10,000 people has a few turks in it who run the kebab shop, and about three black people from Mali. It isn't a thing here.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

I am satisfied with the size of my cock

Tell that to your wife's son's father

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

Don't worry the Yellow vests are ready

Attached: 1547297802425.png (256 KB, 401x415)

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Attached: 1543152803579.gif (2.21 MB, 480x366)

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

this

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

Yes they do.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country#List_of_countries_by_estimated_number_of_guns_per_100_persons

Luke Green
Luke Green

Europeans have muskets, it is known

These shit guns would not do in a serious conflict

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

And foils

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

why do you think its a tall tale?
l was working as a private contractor during the balkans war and in iraq. I am a dual-citizen with Austrian ancestry and Australian citizen.
I have a demonstrable "genuine need" for the categories of firearms I am licensed for.
Last night I shot 4 feral cats in one of my paddocks. You city cucks don't understand that they dont want guns in the city. Where I am I could shoot a kangaroo in the main street with my glock and the local cop won't give a fuck because he knows me and I'm not muslim.
Go fuck yourself cunt.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

Oy vey

John Davis
John Davis

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hows that fishkill going for ya? or are you living in the 放弃 zone watching your neighbours fall to the hoard? maybe you are down here in tassie, where 9 out of ten car accident victims are foreign tourists?

Attached: a.gif (1.58 MB, 320x240)

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Muskets arent registered as actual firearms ivan but i guess you believe everything your government tells you.

James Scott
James Scott

Attached: not-gonna-shoot.png (33 KB, 953x574)

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

That's cause you prefer to take it up the arse

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

well, I have actually had papers published in academic journals, so I think I can think for myself. But it is an interesting question - determinism is a real problem. You simply cannot help thinking that "gunz iz gud, and any problem is solved with more gunz" because of your terrible cultural climate. I blame the "A Team" amongst others (your media perpetuates the myth) You have been brought up thinking that "a well regulated militia" means anyone with opposing thumbs and enough sense to wear trousers, even if they are drool stained.

I on the other hand, come from a culture that actually has culture, and recognizes that while shooting guns is fun, and shooting animals for food is fun, they are extremely dangerous tools which should not be allowed onto the hands of idiots, or be a part of public discourse.

the constant threat to rise in bloody revolution (which is empty) is not a good thing. We had one of those here, and learned from the mistake (although the Gilet Jaunes seem to be historically ignorant, as well as economically ignorant)

more guns will not help solve the problems. talking will.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

I have. My wife is also satisfied with it, as it is much larger than her first husband's

I also know how to "grind the corn" which he had never heard of.

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

why do you think its a tall tale?

Because I've heard all this shit before, how many times do I need to hear these elaborate scenarios from hayseeds before I'm allowed to be incredulous.
At this point i'm not even sure if woop woop is a real place

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

If these based frogs pull this off, we ought to chip in for a statue of liberty for them. Without the jew poem.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

or are you living in the 放弃 zone
Fucking chink. Get the fuck out of Australia you yellow cunt.

Attached: 1544013643478.png (649 KB, 1299x876)

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

These shit guns would not do in a serious conflict

conflict with who?

do you really think the government of France would go to war woth its citizens? that the French Army would do that?

you may live in a state where the army will massacre people on the demand of your dictator president, but France is not like that.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

than her first husband's

You sound like a man whose is happy to have sloppy seconds or in your case sloppy firsts.
Go paternity test your son the next time you take an overseas holiday. I'll paypal you 500 euro if it comes up being ethnically french even

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Nope. never even tried it. Exit only, is my policy.

I like women. Please stop projecting.

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Europeans are afraid of guns and they believe the government would just nuke them in an uprising so no need for guns

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

The guillotine will claim her bloody prize.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

I'm not threatened by the Chinese at all, they just conform. There are literally no second or third generation Chinese that act Chinese. We even have chink bogans with all that entails

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

Wake me up to this protest when Bauer Crime Family real-estate goes up in flames across France and the UK. At the moment this is just Saturday Prole Steam-control.

Bonfire of the Vanities - "Steam Control"

youtube.com/watch?v=WlKkKPKS4mE

Attached: French-Steam-control-Inc..jpg (6 KB, 255x197)

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

No one cares. Fuck off back to your homeland chink.

Attached: 1544036720083.png (44 KB, 883x837)

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

well if it wasnt almost 1am I would go downstairs and open the safe for some /k/level timestamp pics.anyway I dont give a fuck if you don't believe me. Most of you guys have no idea how easy it is to get some good guns in aus legally especially if you live in a rural area and own livestock. The reason its like that is becaue those of us with the guns dont do stupid shit with them. Check the laws carefully as pretty much all states allow a good range of guns if you're willing to go through all the processes involved. I have an extensive collection and its all legal. U mad bro?

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

nothing sloppy about her. She married very young to a much older man, who was quickly not very capable. her son was concieved by IVF, as he couldnt do it the old fashioned way. born by cesarian as well, so she is tight as a drum.

as for paternity - her husband was scottish - Ginger headed and white as they get, so not French on that side. She is actually half French and half Norwegian.

make of that what you will.

you seem to be over concerned with race adn have extremely odd ideas about sex. were you often beaten by your priest?

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

Not having more than 1 firearm for every man, woman, and child
The rest of the world needs to step their fucking game up

Jace Green
Jace Green

The rest of the world is comparatively sane

fixed it for you

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Gun guy with no gun pics

Hmmm, really boils the 'ol bean doesn't it?
None at all? not even one?

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Who cares about what happens in some mudslime shithole?

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

If you were American I'd come to your house and shoot you.

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

you seem to be over concerned with race adn have extremely odd ideas about sex

Fidelity and paternity are meaningless concepts to the Gaul I know.
Tell me something? is basic monogamy anathema to your average Frenchman.
If your wife decides to fuck her son are you supposed to be ok with it?

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

French gun law is ridiculous.

also cat.A is just anything full auto.
semi-auto and handguns are cat.B (fuckton of paperwork but still obtainable)
bolt-action rifles and shotguns are C (either join a gun range 6 months or get a hunting licence).
and black powder revolvers aren't restricted for some reason

Attached: 0-0.jpg (74 KB, 1000x800)

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

He probably has some gay ass single shot or bolt action .22LR

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

Can't wait until they overpower one of these guys and slowly acquire more firearms. How many people are in these protests? Can they employ the human waves tactic?

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

which is a sad adn damning indictment of your sad and damned country.

I pity you.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

I'm shitposting on my new tablet from my comfy bed. No pics here. Come to think of it its been a few years since I took a pic of a gun. it was my old 357 revolver which I was really attached to but had to return it to the security company I worked for. Ask on the aus/pol thread tomorrow, I'll be home shitposting most of the day because foot injury. I'll post up my funs.

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Guaranteed, people that casually use the word paddock cannot be trusted.
They always have some rare care "just laying there in the paddock"

You need to understand, country people are incredibly insecure and feel the need to top you in conversation.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

Russia and merica need to start air dropping weapons, ammo and body armor to frenchy.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

The french are not unrealistic. Your fantasy world of virgin brides who never stray and never have any sexual desire except for you, is simply laughable. It results in delusion, jealousy, murder, hatred, despair adn sadness. Utter loneliness. a dreadful life.

reality is always better. You should try it.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

Based President Andrew Jackson used to duel motherfuckers all the time over dumb shit. It's just the American way user.

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

Live ammunition 30 cartridge magazines could be seen as officers marched the streets, although none were used as 5000 police were deployed on the streets of the French capital.
I don’t think they realize that it could be rubber bullets

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

Whatever fag, I hope you get home invaded and are reminded of your lack of guns you larping homosexual .
No pics in years? foot injury? now its a 357? no security company in the world ever issues a 357. Its all lies!

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

Dueling was a European tradition.

fortunately we grew up.

Asher White
Asher White

Imagine a frog calling your country damned haha

Attached: 8nlmq7p1seez.jpg (218 KB, 962x532)

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Can we like do some fencing over our grievances then? I took fencing classes like 10 years ago.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

rubber bullets are much larger fired from special weapons. You cannot fire rubber bullets from a normal gun.

(actually they are now using plastic baton rounds, not rubber - they are safer... have not used rubber for decades)

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

My wife? she is how you say "the whore" I need to stay in my cuck shed for the duration

Pathetic really, you need to pay for some other mans mistakes. What is logical about supporting the legacy of another? of a Scotsman no less?

It isn't that hard not to fuck other people you profligate scum

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

you can't win, the ameican's have way better guns than anyone.

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

Do you have a special name for this french bread knife?

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

Hahahahahaha

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

I do have a bolt-action 22lr in fact.
A Lithgow Arms Crossover LA!01 special order made to my spec.
It's made by lithgow arms and shits all over any american 22 regardless of price. Americans can't 22lr.
Don't worry burgerbro, thats not all I have :)

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

I took Epee for two years, but that was forty years ago - As long as you are talking full safety gear and electronic hits, then I could give it a go. I would rather meet in a cafe and talk over a millefeuille though.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

lives in country full of blacks and mexicans, is going to be minority white in ten years.

lol

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

Sure you would. You can't even control your niggers and spics. You had the guns yet do nothing. You just march to the orders of ZOG.

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

Oh shit right wing death squads

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

You need to understand, country people are incredibly insecure and feel the need to top you in conversation.
Funny anectdote. I live in a decent sized town, but there is still a lot of farming and such. Anyway, it's like every fucking country concert people that probably never cut a lawn put on their boots and cowboy hats, and whatever else. I hate Normiebook but kind of need it for my job.

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

Frenchies try and defend their lack of rifles and fully automatics
Have to go through huge hoops for simple semi auto handguns

Sometimes I forget just how great our country is compared to euros. SAS. Gave my son $650 for a pistol on his birthday and came back with a new glock a couple hours later. Shot it on our back yard and we went to the Mesa to shoot of my AR and m14.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Whats your story? forget your meme flag?

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

No you idiot. I've worked overseas most of my life and now quiet retired life raising my fucking cows and sheep. I saw sydney turning into a shithole and did the prepper thing a few years back. Self sufficient, lots of supplies and shit and of course guns. I'm not insecure.

David Young
David Young

cartridges without a bullet that are used to launch less than lethal shit.
Better?

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Don't worry burgerbro, thats not all I have :)
.22LR bolt action Savage Arms was my first firearm, aside from a shotgun what in your opinion is your favorite piece in the collection?

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

UP-rising baguette
English puns are a pain in the ass

Attached: Real-Languages.jpg (349 KB, 688x762)

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Rubber bullets are fired from a grenade launcher or shotgun.

If you fired a .223 /5.56mm rubber bullet it would whizz through you like a normal bullet, if it hit bone it would probably be worse as it would bounce around you.

Rubber bullets are large for the reason of pressure, the bigger the surface area the less likely they are to break skin/penetrate.

These were live rounds, just like the ones you shoot at Palestinian medics.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

I'm not insecure

Oh yeah? well you wouldn't have replied so many times if you weren't.
Care so much what I think? couldn't have me thinking you're a liar?
I bet you won't even reply to this

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

It's now or never french bros... you have the civil war at your hands

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

A C C E L E R A T E TO ENDSEIGE

SURF THE KALI YUGA

Attached: 1540929089288.jpg (174 KB, 869x1024)

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

Where I live now is 98% white user. Get out of whatever shithole you're in unless you're a foreign memeflag faggot.

James Evans
James Evans

this post actually cheered me up. you funny cunt.
not lies, but I do almost regret commenting on this thread.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

You fire that kind of shit with less powder.
We call this kind of shit here rubber bullets even though we use blanks to fire rubber thingy or use a cartridge without a bullet to launch a less than lethal rifle grenade

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

We can also own fun things. My brother owns a Browning 50 cal and a M2 flamethrower. Neat stuff

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

No. Not "whore."

You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word. Probably because they keep using it about your mother. Which is unfair - I know she has never been paid for sex, and indeed has only had sex with two men - one, who unfortunately we do not know the name of, along time ago (about nine months before you were born) who I am sure seduced her, innocent adn unknowing that she was. she may not have even known what was happening. The other of course we also do not know the real name of name of, although on this board he goes by JIIMQX1r

But she is still not a whore.

Also given the situation, I cannot be a cuckold - you also do not know the meaning of that word.

You seem to have a serious problem of respect for women, and unrealistic sexual norms that betray a deep insecurity. You need help.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Stfu retard

David Watson
David Watson

"better" is a value term. It may not apply here.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

I would rather meet in a cafe and talk over a millefeuille though.
Sounds good, I'd like to discuss France as it was 40 years ago. Very much a different feeling I'd have to imagine. (then BANG, shot ya)

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Marcon dead next Saturday, check'um

Attached: kek-blog.jpg (77 KB, 680x411)

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

Can you walk out the door and legally buy a gun then carry it home without paperwork?

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

feel the noose tighten kike

Attached: 1538457122351.jpg (28 KB, 400x393)

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

The people at shooting range responsible for certifying your training.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

Good joke, OP!
Macron is a great leader and would not do what Assad and Ghadaffi did, them shooting civilians was what justified the Western interventions.

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Aaaaaand you just proved you know fuck all about guns.

Less powder & rubber which will expand in the rifling and get stuck up the barrel.

You know nothing

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

and when he kills himself with it, you will be so proud.

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

do they make such things?

I have not looked into crowd control weapons for a few decades.

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

actually my favourite gun is a custom made using a mauser m96 action with a heavy contour barrel by lithgow in 308 calibre. It will drop a wild boar at half-mile ranges with 185gr projectiles. Other than that I like my g26 9mm

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

"Oops I can't use this illegal gun go shoot police officers " are you dense?

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

*9mm

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

I doubt he will unintentionally because we train every week. And if he commits suicide it's his choice, gun or no gun. Besides its remove weak blood from my line. Nice try though, frog.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

and unrealistic sexual norms that betray a deep insecurity.

Now you are just taking the piss, direct paternity is the cornerstone of civilization.
Polygamous societies tend to be the most violent.

economist.com/christmas-specials/2017/12/19/the-link-between-polygamy-and-war

Have your own kids, its the only immortality available to you.

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

I can own fun things too. I got a Stanley no5 plane for Christmas.

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

this is fucking unreal. it's one thing to be a fag, but to flaunt your blue-pilledness like it's a good thing? max cringe.

Attached: 1541730250817.jpg (32 KB, 590x318)

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

and spend the rest of your life in jail.

great idea.

wow, such a deep thinker.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

no. Why would I want to?

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

. It will drop a wild boar at half-mile ranges

unsporting.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

I've seen a lot of Mausers at gun shows and feel like I should know more about them. Would like to get one as at times the prices are okay. Not sure if my next buy is going to be an AK or SKS, then a Mauser. I'm thinking SKS, not going to modify it. Something other than chink or Yugo version though.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

unreflective psychopathy confirmed

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

good onya for bothering to do the paperwork and getting it all organised. I only ever shot guns in the USA, the only one I really liked was the 12 gauge semi auto with slugs. I reckon the spas-12 would be the best cos you can clear the jams quickly with the pump action.

nothing like it, one day if I can be arsed I'll get a coach gun because it's the classiest and most practical boom stick.

remembers days gone on the farm when my mate would put birdshot on the left barrel and a slug on the right

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

blue-pilledness

Most likely a boomer that remembers the comparatively conservative world of his parents and thinks that is the world he is reforming.
You would think they would make the link and realize the slippery slope is real

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

30 posts by this I'd
Yikes. All the same though, French are not free. At least not as free as Americans or pre-ban Aussies.

Poor Aussies, I wonder if they miss their guns

David Wood
David Wood

But now that the government is making the threat, Macron will probably lose his head if any police make the mistake of pulling the trigger.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

my mate would put birdshot on the left barrel and a slug on the right

And a finger in me bum!

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

you pay your tv licence
Do i though?

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

WW2 era pistol is as deadly as a modern one.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

The yellow vests need to start shooting back and burning shit down. Target police stations and government buildings. Fuck Macron.

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Watching TV.

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

Nigger didn't you see the video of the cops shooting a yellow vest ij the fucking head? Or the video of the cops (like 6 of them) surrounding and beating a helpless yellow vest woman in the head?

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Attached: 15218F36-352F-478D-A627-AAD571C3816A.jpg (332 KB, 1242x1878)

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

polyandry tends to be peaceful.

I think that you are getting the cart before the horse - polygamy tends to be practiced in unequal societies where women are very repressed adn men compete violently (or sub violently) in a hierarchy - perfect conditions for young men to not have power, or access to sex, and to become violent bullies. (or suicide bombers)

a bit like many single sex schools really.

I have my own kids - by my first wife. They are great.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

What's the gun laws like in the south there, Mario? Or are you O'malley? I'm color blind and phone posting

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

The French need to lose the fucking yellow vests and start doing some real fucking damage.

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

there are WEBM of Macron literally using helicopters to gas protesters on another thread.

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

and you flaunt your what? red pilled? fuck off. You are delusional - guaranteed. (you are on Pol after all...)

If you subscribe to the idea that more guns int eh mix are a good thing, you are not any pilled - you are just stupid.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Mario.
Getting a license is tedious but not too hard.
You usually get a sport one which forces you to go to a firing range like once every 2 months, but lets you own everything except assault rifles.

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

t. dairy farmer

Attached: boomstick.jpg (114 KB, 660x404)

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

shoot yourself

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

freedom = gunz

delusional yanks. enjoy your imminent death

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

Oh no, I just hate all of this chaos! I hope that things return to normal as soon as possible!

Attached: oc-meme-do-not-steal.png (192 KB, 640x585)

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

stupid toothpaste

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

why?
why?

Henry Green
Henry Green

If your "live and let live" "don't ask don't tell" lifestyle was so perfect you wouldn't be divorced and re-married so many times you pathetic wimp.

I have my own kids

Do you now? Your ex wife does and the retarded man that pushes the carts back at Netto does

No you

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

with what?

Also, why? I want a civil democracy. these people want war and fire and blood and dictatorship under them.

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

you ever fucked around with blackpowder?

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

at least they aren't treading hard.

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

Not everybody got an aeroplane for Christmas

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

If you hadn't noticed democracy and capitalism are slightly incompatible.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Because your government needs to be exterminated

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

It's only a matter of time now. His reign of terror is nearing its end

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

Do your country a favor and neck yourself faggot.

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

how to get your families targeted and lynched by the people the move
Macron is fucking retarded desu

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

You are the type of sad faggot that makes Frogs look bad.

David Davis
David Davis

They're going to kill Macron and his 90 year old wife.

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

guns are all good as long as the government doesn't have the monopoly

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

a Stanley no 5

not an aeroplane. a wood plane. for woodwork.

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

slightly. but tearing the entire country to pieces is not a good idea.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

why?

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

That's why I'm saying these french need to start going after the police stations and armories. Get the guns.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

it's hardly tearing it to pieces, it's upsetting the powers at be.

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

Because they're all a bunch if baby raping satanists.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

french battle royale with cheese

Attached: 1546123587246.png (82 KB, 654x525)

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

Never posted under a memeflag
Link to post or at least the thread?

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

says someone advocating that other people commit suicide.

yeah.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Suck Muslim nigger cocks globalist traitor.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

Nigger did you not do it yet? GTFO this board. Fucking kike.

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

i was just responding to someone who was advocating killing, obviously suicide isn't good.

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

Your country has more insane gun laws than fucking England. I assure you the continentals have it much better

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

are you going to post those or not?

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

jowforums.com/thread/199753588/politics

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

How old are you? You sound like a baby boomer cuck in middle age who could give two shits about the rest of the country as long as you keep your wife's son in a lifestyle he is accustomed to.

Go plane some wood while your wife sucks cocks in the town square

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

France is already shooting unarmed civilians in the head.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

I agree. I just hate all this chaos we need order at this point.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

it is demanding the duly elected president and his government are removed - anti democratic, anti rule of law

it is doing so with violence, and threat of violence - bullying, again non democratic. this is rule by the mob. this is rule by a tiny mob, bullying the rest.

OP is about the possibility of state use of violence - how awful. these people are using violence every day, all across france, and threatening violence every day all across france to every citizen who disagrees with them.

the gilet Jaunes had legitimate grievances - they are now being addressed, the only people now continuing are not democrats, - they are bullies, and terrorists.

Logan White
Logan White

delusional idiot confirmed

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

Don't have em. Saw them last night.

John Wood
John Wood

So when can we start sneaking guns in to the protesters? You know, as charity.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Weeeeee i want democracy.
Is nice to want things, but what you got is a rigged system, a democracy that is hiding a plutocracy, bankers that are ruling over you, me, whole euro area, do you get that? Have you come to understand at least that?
Is poverty already knocking at your door?
If not, be sure that is coming soon.
And money, money supply, market manipulation, it's a big show, they have the printers, the y do whatever they want.
There is no hope in peaceful manifestations, this should be clear at this point.
If you want democracy go out there and FIGHT, take the parliament, cut some head, take the money printer, cut some head.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Fake news by the usual right wing retards

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

fuck the french state. You are just an apologist. Fuck you

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

Nah I told that faggot he should kill himself too

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

Stay strong, we believed in you.

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

I hate chaos
Do you know where the fuck you are?

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

they are now being addressed

Please! I have a rental propriety in the city that I air bnb. Cut it out! you are hurting the bourgeoisie!

let them fuck your wife in the ass, I know you won't mind. That will calm them down surely

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

God you are such a faggot.

Dylan James
Dylan James

Don't let them intimidate you. You will win.

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

This shit is going to pop off all over Europe and every zog elite and their security will eventually be hanged for treason. Anyone who defends them will burn screaming along with their family in the end. I suggest you fall the fuck in line, system slave, there are not enough men in the security apparatus to defend your coddled ass you fucking disgusting rat kike.

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

while your wife sucks cocks in the town square

why would she do that? Unless she had a gun to her head.

again, you are very disrespectful to women. Is that why you need a gun, to keep one in chains to you? threaten her with death so she won't run off?

you need help

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Keep telling yourself that nigger. I won't hesitate to put bullets in fucking traitors like you.

James Jackson
James Jackson

Currently sitting on a hotel room abroad watching bbc world service while shitposting because I don’t speak foreign. They even manage to inject an impressive amount of poz into that these days.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

He isn't a toothpaste, I am!

Attached: 121691-1.jpg (11 KB, 405x133)

James Thomas
James Thomas

Austrian ancestry and Australian citizen
as an austrian, you surely have to deal with a TON of confusion from other people on a daily basis.

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

I do not understand economics so i will kill people to make it better for me

wonderful plan,

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

don't tell me even the cops are cucked out of full autos?
or is the
semi auto
part meant to make it sound scary and they just threw it in for effect?

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

you are very disrespectful to women

How can you respect a group? I can respect people sure but a whole gender?
The days of wine and roses are over, women can eat shit as a demographic

why would she do that? Unless she had a gun to her head.

What the fuck dude, you already said she cheats on you

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

You are just an apologist

and you are an idiot anarchist who does not care about people. psychopath detected and dismissed.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

I laughed

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

Its a joke, frog

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

feminism is just identity politics really anyway

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Whoever uses it is a baguette warrior.

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

You should go to reddit, they'd love you

remain calm! don't riot! everything is ok! the arabs are cool dudes and women are great as a whole. There is nothing to see, return to your homes

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

You don't even know what anarchism is. Go read some books.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

I really do not understand what you are saying here. I suspect you don't either. except for your continual violent misogyny.

you really need help.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

You don't have rights, but only privileges that your emu overlord granted you.

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

holy fuck shut the fuck up you stupid bastard 100 percent most stupid rednecks wil turn in their guns in order to keep watching football.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

You got some nuts on you french bro! God speed my dude.

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

I want to live in a war torn wasteland with no rule of law and no stability because that would allow me to use gunz.

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

The impotent rage

Attached: IMG-20190107-182329-936.jpg (120 KB, 720x1280)

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

Jesus Christ shill you suck at your job. No one here gives a fuck about your PC garbage.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

insert delusional rant here to follow meme flag of loser

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

You dumb nigger, football is almost over.

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

you mean like a colt 1911?

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

traitors

what do you mean?

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Knock knock.
It's coming.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

No one watches football anymore

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

World Service is not paid for by the licence fee.

it is all advertising and overseas sales.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

I was joking.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

What the fuck dude, you already said she cheats on you

no I didn't

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

fuck your family's lives traitor, anyone who supports the system is an enemy

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

Also our faction controls entire divisions of intelligence agencies all over the west, not to mention basically runs the space program for the Americans. We are not "neo nazis" the zionists try to pose us as. You are the loser, slave.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

No nigger, I want to kill Jews, tyrants and traitors so my country isn't overrun by niggers and useless eaters and our God-given rights aren't stripped away. Fucking kike faggot. I would burn this entire country to the ground if that was the only way to save my freedoms. You are a coward and a traitor and you deserve the guillotine.

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

They're aware of it and wouldn't try their chance.
neither would you. this is no revolt. it's whiny protests.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

you think so?

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

Beep SEIGE

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

You and your family will be slaughtered.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

Exactly, there is no point of living in civilization if said "civilization" is run by foreigner parasite enemies and traitors.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

why is your location a nazi flag?

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

You can't have it both ways

Your fantasy world of virgin brides who never stray and never have any sexual desire except for you, is simply laughable.

This doesn't apply to you? Its everyone else?
Are you Jewish? Is this why you spread this degeneracy amongst the goy?

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

lmao gun confiscation is already happening. stop muh guns bragging you stupid qtard rednecks

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

God-given rights

idiot confirmed. Two fictions in one short phrase.

Rights are only possible in a legal framework. There is no god.

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

Go French bro. Show the light to your compatriots

Attached: give-me-liberty-or-give-me-death.jpg (61 KB, 500x200)

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

I got that bit. what did you mean by "traitors"

Mason Green
Mason Green

There is no god

Yahweh though? that niggas real

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

because he is a larping edgelord

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Because I am ashamed of the actual flag. It has no honor, this one does.

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

Its one in five.
Thats the sane thing to do if you consider 4 out of 5 are women, children or migrants

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

american? there is no honor in the nazi flag. It's just another sign among signs these days.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

Nobody is larping slave. The system will burn screaming. The devil himself will recoil at the mutilation and tortures you fucking anti white traitor rats will endure by the end of it, but Europe and all white countries WILL be free.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

I am not "having it both ways " (although here is probably a dirty joke in there begging to get out)

to not have delusional ideas about reality is not the same as saying that my current partner is sleeping around.

you have a logical lacuna there - - it suggests you are not very clear thinking or emotionally stable. more inclined to fantasy, and probably belief in conspiracy theories. typical Poltard.

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

nope. No gods of any name.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

He is waiting Jow Forums

Attached: 4696273-9363181241-39217-(3).jpg (53 KB, 576x600)

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

That's a load of dumb rage if I've ever seen it.

John Thomas
John Thomas

Meme flags are always agents provocateurs. Notice how they always talk about violence exclusively? They exist only to get warrants issued and allow the use of force on peaceful people who only want to eradicate Jews

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

The devil himself
religious delusional, probable ignorant amerifat confirmed.

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

VIVE LE ROY ! MONTJOIE ! SAINT DENIS !

Attached: 111111111111111111111.jpg (261 KB, 900x900)

William Wood
William Wood

rage at an enemy hellbent on literally destroying your family is justified

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

Nobody is afraid of your posturing you fucking slave. Prison is a blessing in a society where pedophile dance parties are ignored by the law but pro white groups are instantly arrested. Die you fucking slave

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

I don't think you know what "literally" means

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

that is just stupid.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

Keep talking jewish rat, anger everyone here more. You're a useful tool.

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

No, rights are possible when I shoot tyrants in the face. And that's exactly what the fuck I'm going to do.

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

At the end of the barrel. You can launch shit with the pressure you retard.

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

The vandalizing and rioting parts of the gilets jaunes should be hunted down like terrorists because that's what they are.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

You are a fucking traitor nigger. Look up the definition.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

Attached: dims.jpg (100 KB, 630x842)

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

american troll confirmed

Luis James
Luis James

to not have delusional ideas about reality is not the same as saying that my current partner is sleeping around.

Then why are you so smug about your cultures tolerance of infidelity? surely you see how even stating you think your wife would never do that is having "delusional ideas"

You are just a smug euro hypocrite that thinks their eurotrash country has ANYTHING over on the rest of the world.

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

If they do then shit will happen for real. If they start shooting their own the world won't look kindly on the french government.

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

OPERATION FRANCE ENGAGED

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

member of the bourgoisie?

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

The French government leaders should be hunted down and them and their families murdered

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

Octagonal Barrel

Attached: 1506002564332.png (19 KB, 400x400)

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

They never have a real answer as to why they don't show regional ip. If only their bosses would spring for vpns

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

I don't think people need to be murdered, but shit happens when people are oppressed for long enough.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

youtu.be/udpy4k_0kCs

Yellow vest shot in head.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Yellowjackets would be backed by Russia to coup their govt. The yellowjacket leadership if they were wise would hope the cops and zog would be so stupid desu.

David Cooper
David Cooper

That's because you are a pussy who has no idea what it takes to secure your freedom

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

It isn't a thing here.
It isn't a thing yeת.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Burn screaming traitorous parasite.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

we aren't living in 1700s anymore

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

here you go you fucking cunt.
you put a blank round, i.e. a cartridge with less powder and no bullet, put a rubber thingy, and shoot.
congratulations you just shot a rubber bullet and it is less than lethal.
you fucking retard

Attached: .jpg (47 KB, 660x371)

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

while you are simply a tool (in the English slang meaning a penis)

and not a useful one.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Ya, it's actually easier now to kill governments. Far easier.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

What are you? a Glow in the dark CIA nigger? or just a faggot that watched american history X too many times?

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

Yeah, maybe in a frenzied Ameritard brain the murder of innocent people is OK just because they're related to some shitty politician.

Hang yourself with your memeflag, kid.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

doesn't seem to be

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

I know nothing about the nature of rights or law, and want anarchy so I can prove my masculinity with my big gun.

And when you have shot the government and I shoot you, how many rights do you have?

David Lee
David Lee

Hahahaha you're so delusional you don't even realize your posting is just making everyone want to kill the zionist system even more. You're doing a far better job of pissing everyone off than any yellowjacket protestor ever could. Do continue.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

I suggest you fucks start developing guerilla tacticas.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

rights are made up aka bullshit

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Fuckin Jew's always crack me up how did they have the world fooled so long about their high intelligence , it's less lethal not less than lethal you can still kill someone with a rubber bullet

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

what have I betrayed? (also if I was a nigger, what would I have betrayed?)

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Cia niggers fear rebellion, they don't laud the yellowjackets.

John Robinson
John Robinson

talk to literally anyone with military experience and they will tell you the same

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

my masculinity

Oh god now he's hating on masculinity?
What other bluepills do you want to tick off?
Why don't you fuck your roastie wife one more time before she leaves you for Abdul

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

no shit. that's why its called less than lethal

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

Google praxis

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Don't you have a bunch of Palestinian women and children to shoot up this morning?
They're not going to kill them selves ya know

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

Nothing your as good as dead when the shoah comes though Ezekiel

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

Easy to say in your 90% white country there fingol.

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

What does that even mean retard? I NEVER lived in the 1700s. I'm right here right now and I will kill anyone I have to in order to secure my rights.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

Less lethal not less than lethal you fuckin degenerate can't figure out the meaning of" less than" ahahhahah

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

conventional means won't work. 911 was a threat because it was powerfully symbolic and asymmetrical.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

All you gotta do is shut the grid down and the government is done.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

We already do : counterpropaganda, fake intel, etc

Attached: 5c3b418f09fac2b5258b4567.jpg (101 KB, 790x444)

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

which rights? why so aggressive?

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

I already told you, you and your family will be slaughtered.

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

You mean proxy? Jewish elites know they have it coming all over the western white world. They are hoping to develop ai before then so they can utterly enslave us. The cia has factions within it btw, not every cia nigger is a zionist pedophile cuck, some of them are literal nazis.

The situation is more complicated than I said, the ns side of the cia might actually want rebellion all over the west, the zionist side would not. In general though feds know their power exists on a thin sheet of ice. Once the people realize their martial power is not very strong they wont be able to enforce anything for the financial parasites.

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

No one who supports traitors and tyrants is innocent.

John Bennett
John Bennett

how though?

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

You betrayed humanity you kike

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

I mean a rebellion would win with asymmetrical warfare, which no modern military can really handle on a large domestic scale. I think after Macron gets lynched though the security apparatus will sellout the kikes and capitalist class to the people and let the people lynch those families.

I hope my faction within the power structure takes control then to replace the current elite who are living on borrowed time.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

surely you see how even stating you think your wife would never do that is having "delusional ideas"

yes it would be. I have not stated that.

but you are assuming she is doing it, without any reason for doing so. I have no reason to think she is, adn good reason to think she is not.

but also no reason to think that she would never in any circumstance.

your delusional morality fails to take any of those possibilities into account. You have simply assumed that she is unfaithful. For no reason. because you have a bad attitude to women.

You want to control other people, entirely. you want to dictate to other people how they act. such an attitude is not compatible with fidelity - it is duress, not faithfulness. you might have a wife who never sleeps around because she is scared of you, but never have a wife that actually loves and respects you. (and has a really good sex life with you and is satisfied with that)

if you were better in bed, and less chauvanistic, you would be more likely to not be cheated on. as it is your anti feminist mysogyny and obvious lack of self confidence (stemming from some weakness perhaps/) is more likely to see your woman stray. Why would she put up with your shit?

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

You need to understand, Americans live in a police state because of niggers basically. New Zealand is idyllic in comparison that is why he is seemingly unhinged.
You would be to if the danger was palpable
His rights really are in danger, you've give your rights away a long time ago and have no sense for guile

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Take out the substations and power lines. It's easy as fuck

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

why so aggressive
You know why. He is pissed his race and civilization has been destroyed and mutilated by kikes and their financial and fed assets.

What did you people expect? That you could keep demonizing white men and trying to destroy their families and power and no consequences would come of it?

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

More land to steal? Multiculturalism to push on host nations? Money to bum? AntiWhite propaganda movies to make? (((News))) to shill? Laws to pass in my country? You have alot on your plate and im just not sure you are making the best use of your time spending it here.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

which "faction" is that then?

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

All of them nigger.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Stay strong. You're not just fighting for France. You're fighting for all of Western Civilization.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

The struggle is not for rights. This is the talk of a slave. You don't demand rights, because this is a form of implicit begging. You assert dominance over a corrupt system and order them to do what you want. The system responds only to strength, and saying "muh rights are threatened" is cucking to the system.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

National Socialists, remnants from the war. Read a book called nazi international by Joseph Farrell. Ourguys are out there and they are working to save Europe and white countries everywhere.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

its called less than lethal you fucking retard.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

I love how faggots always have to make excuses for woman's slutty behaviour. Listen faggot no one is telling you to dump your blue haired thot wifey but real men will not tolerate that shit . Sure maybe your forced to settle for whatever cheap ugly whore you swindled but no self respecting man is going to blame himself for a slut being a slut ... What's so hard to understand?

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

How is it less than lethal when it's still lethal you fuckin degenerate

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

No, again you seem to have reading comprehension difficulty.

I am not hating on masculinity - I approve of it. I was simply saying the idiot above seems to feel the need to prove his - probably for obvious reasons (like it isn't very obvious that he is masculine)

overcompensating for something. A man should not have to do that. It should be obvious he is manly. Only children need to boast about it. Or buy things to make them look bigger

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

which rights are we talking about again?

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

a) it is you are, or you're
b) why does every moron on this board say that people are jewish when they disagree with them?

it is really lame.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

its called less than lethal you fucking retard.
its not supposed to be non lethal, but it rare cases it can be lethal

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

save countries? so save states?

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

why?

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Are you a jew? You sure sound like one lol. Emasculated and in support of a system which enslaves your people. Tbh if you're European you are far worse, since a traitor is 100x worse than an enemy.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

overcompensating for something.

Youve talked about dicks like twelve times and various things like "compensating" and all that trash.
It really looks like projecting, anyone that disagrees with you cuck lifestyle is insecure?

Its like talking to a swinger, look not everyone likes polyamory or open relationships. It doesn't make them pathological.
Anyone that isn't an effete homesexual must be compensating according to you

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

how (also not jewish, so , try again)

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Lol you seriously buy all the pig propaganda don't you .... The police word it that way so they can get away with firing with potentially lethal force on its own civilians anyone with a basic understanding of English knows what I mean

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

more delusional ranting follows memflag

wow this one is great.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Attached: 1547331753236.gif (3.43 MB, 480x270)

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Nigger no one said anything about overcompensating. You're just a cuck faggot sucking your overlords kike dick.

Lucas King
Lucas King

He honestly is a boomer kike, he says all their buzzwords, talks about misogyny in an increasingly misandrist world and wants an end to all protests against a globalist government and heres the kicker, the phrase "my wife's son" directly applies to him

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

You are lame faggot and you suck at your job.

John Martin
John Martin

list them.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Because you deserve it

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

What the fuck is the enemy using retard?

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Don't lie to me kike

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

Only most of his relatives are user!

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

I love how weak men always have to make a fuss about women's sexuality. Listen you limp dick no one is telling you to put up with infidelity, but real men will not tolerate your misogyny and dominance fantasy shit . Sure maybe you're unable to get a good woman to put up with your macho bullshit, and have to terrify some poor retard with no self esteem who you bully all day, but no self respecting man is going to treat a woman that way ... What's so hard to understand?

fixed it for you

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

Not wasting my time on disingenuous kikes like you, but let's start with the 1st and 2nd Amendment.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

constitutionalism is for cucks

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Look at the names of the people who ran entire divisions of the cia right after the war. Ex SS high officials. On top of that look at the executives of the liquidated IG Farben and several mic privatized weapon development firms in America. In addition ex SS and ns scientists such as Von Braun literally ran the US space program.

Eventually they will regain control of white countries.

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

France has fewer guns per person than Pakistan
It's like you WANT to be ruled by Muslims.

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

I never signed any constitution, but im still willing to kill to defend my God-given rights

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

Whats your beef with masculinity? its not chad's fault you got bullied in high school. Its always little weasels that marry sluts hating on anything that is stereotypical male

misogyny

This word means nothing to us I don't know why you think it has literally any effect on people that can speak their minds and aren't hen pecked by a used up slag.
Your faggy friends might be cowed by this slur

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

here we go...

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Just because I don't rant adn swear ina deluded fashion that makes me sound jewish?

wew lad, you need to take more water with it.

and "enslaves"

you advocate a system that enslaved tens of thousands of Frenchmen, and women, and millions of others all across Europe, and come here talking about slavery?

go fuck yourself you scum bag

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit