The Greatest Story Never Told

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

Has anyone actually watched this documentary? It was getting spammed for years and I've finally found time to study the intricacies of WW2, is this worth the 6 hours or is it just the Jow Forums version of Ancient Aliens?

Attached: 1544541643397.jpg (189 KB, 1000x1374)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zlgTgIOmRT4
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
brighteon.com/5833380214001
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Brandon King
Brandon King

dreadful crap.

just search for "GSNT debunk" and read it - save yourself hours of boredom and nonsense - you will never get that time back, use it for something worthwhile.

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

don't watch it OP, it's all nasty lies made up by the ebil rasis nazees
good goy

Attached: 1540875753561.png (299 KB, 499x641)

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

You don't have to watch it in one sitting. So why not watch it?

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

It's great. WATCH IT.

Attached: bux.jpg (30 KB, 640x480)

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

Changed my life desu. But the documentary, 1/3 of the Holocaust, is much better.
youtu.be/zlgTgIOmRT4

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

I already know the gas chambers were bullshit. What else could it tell me?

This documentary was good
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

It's amazing how incredibly hard it is to get people interested in a subject they don't want to be interested in

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

Yea the link I posted is the same guy. A LEGEND

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

It's okay. The scrolling text and crappy stock footage get annoying after a while.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

It's a good documentary OP. Well worth the time. After you finish watching it watch Europa - The Last Battle 10 parts
Part one brighteon.com/5833380214001

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

Propaganda bullshit

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

I'm just wondering if it's reliable and serious with sources and such. I mean flat earthers and CGI 911 morons have documentaries too, is this one worth its salt? I do know Dennis wise from his work on Radio Aryan, but Mathew Heimbachs exist everywhere...

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Triumph of the Will > GSNT

James Thompson
James Thompson

I've watched it several times, it's generally very good, but I wish they didn't use so much scrolling text, and used a voiceover instead. It's so long that I'd prefer to just be able to listen much of the time rather than stare at the screen.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Shalom brother

Mason Price
Mason Price

Watched TGSNT like ~5 years ago. Got a normo friend to watch it on his own too.

It's a good watch, it's not 10000000% accurate or anything, but if you look at the title, it's merely retelling from hitler/Nazi Germany's side/point of view.

Def worth the watch, and as someone mentioned, One Third the Holocaust, not as long, little drier, more factual than a story.

Again, as mentioned, anyhhing by Dean Irebodd (producer of above) is great. There is one where he talks of cremation, highly recommend it.

Also, funny as fuck looking at reviews for TGSNT on IMDB and shiiettt. Bonus points, compare to propganda movies like Schindler's list and that other one where speilberg interviews the holocoaster of death, diamond shitting (for over a year) hebe

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

Got a normo friend to watch it on his own too.
I'm just a worthless internet loser but I don't think I've ever been able to get somebody to 'watch the fucking video.' I understand that you can't force people to consider this information, and it only leads to fighting more often than not if you keep pushing it.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

There is an interview with Dennis and renegade media where they discuss the sources. The movie is worth the watch, even if you stop after an hour in.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

reliable and serious with sources and such.
nope

like and

it misuses sources terribly. also makes huge leaps of reasoning (it goes from 'we don't know why, but maybe this', to 'as we have seen it is most likely this', to 'this is definitely the reason, as we have clearly shown', with no increase in information, just increasing certainty by the narrator.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Bump

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Every source is listed at the end of the documentary. Watch it then fact check it yourself. Anyone telling you it's outright bullshit is a kike shill.

Julian Price
Julian Price

dont watch it. it makes you hate anglos and mutts and slavs even more.

since i watched this i want them all dead.

Attached: heavy-gustav-pepe.jpg (66 KB, 1024x1024)

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Isn't that what you wanted from the start, Muhammed?

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

what a surprise. the french posters are the only ones in this thread calling it bullshit. maybe because you guys just suck. stick to your yellow vest protests this and WW2 might not be your forte

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

this shit doesnt even come at the french hard. it comes after the USA britain and russia really hard though. you frogs are just jealous because youre a footnote in this story

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Attached: BB266509-065D-4846-8452-E1CBAAAB9811.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

heavy gustav pepe.jpg

Attached: 1545990690174.jpg (15 KB, 251x242)

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

It's a very good documentary. It gives you a perspective that is generally never addressed or allowed, because heaven forbid you look at nazi's like human beings who just wanted whats best for their people.

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

cheers

Attached: 1547469165381.jpg (63 KB, 720x545)

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

just search for "GSNT debunk"
Yes, because we should listen to the lies of Jews, right?

Grayson King
Grayson King

Has anyone actually watched this documentary?
Yes, it's amazing. Watch it because it's required viewing to post on Jow Forums.

Robert Young
Robert Young

I'm just wondering if it's reliable and serious with sources and such.
It's reliable. It has sources at the end.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

reliable and serious with sources and such.
nope
Which is an absolute lie, Jew.

It literally has 30 minutes of sources at the end of the documentary.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Yeah. It's a good watch. I've seen it a few times, the entire thing.

Attached: 1547450655280.jpg (82 KB, 1024x576)

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

That frenchie must be a Jew.

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

just the nazi side of the war..
i recommend look at ALL sides of that era in history.. it'll paint the picture just fine.
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

that thing opened my eyes to everything.. put it this way, even if only half of it was true..it's plenty

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit