What is unironically the best degree?

Attached: 1475888763287.png (680x598, 299K)

law

no degree is the best degree

Medicine. Takes less effort to finish than engineering, you get paid more, and you will always have a job.

Computer science

Neuroscience or Cognitive Science

If you're not interested in one of the final frontiers of human discovery you're a brainlet.

Celsius

I giggled

>Takes less effort to finish than engineering

No it doesn't. It has a higher workload than any other subject. It takes like 7 years to become a doctor

Kelvins are better. They start as super cool and go up as mega hot.

MD here. actually more. And it has a crushing workload.

The chadster System

Bro thats super cool and an icecube outside.
Breh that water boils at mega hot.

I love it TM

Nigga kelvin is way better.
>not dependent on someay shit like water
>0° is actually fucking 0 thermal energy
>negative numbers are for fags

One from a university more prestigious than yours.

You could study paint drying at a top school and be taken care of because elites will recognize you as one of them and let you sniff farts at an art gallery for $80k
If you go to a mid school you HAVE to do STEM to have a chance and some companies will still write you off as uneducated
If you go to a low school, idk what the deal is but I reckon it's not pretty

I used to be one of those people who felt strongly about "useless degrees". I recognize now it's my fault for not studying in high school. Eat the blackpill

Attached: gtrouso0joj11.png (785x757, 311K)

very low pay and have to deal with managers that do not code

Genuinely a good answer if you are cutthroat and don't give a fuck about justice.

It used to be that med would take ~8 years to get but it has been increased for whatever reason up to 12-15 years. It is ridiculously not worth it and the environment is extremely depressing.

All research sciences have been corrupted since 2005 into research paper mills for grants. Hardly any discoveries have been made since the 1990s for a reason.

The only degrees worth it in this day and age are the ones that require a degree in order to practice (medicine, law, engineering, architecture, MBA, etc), have the least amount of women in it and the least amount of 3rd worlders. The reason being that when women and 3rd worlders start aggregating into the field, the failure rate skyrockets and as such universities are pressured into lowering the standards. By doing so, more people get into it and it becomes a competitive nightmare because you have 1000 applying for 1 position and maybe 2 or 3 actually know something while the rest are incompetent.
I highly recommend the MBA as you will make a crap ton of money and not give a fuck.

the best degree for what?

There's no point in getting a degree for a safe career that makes great money and at the end of the day you want to kill yourself because you hate yourself and hate your job and wish you were a pro wrestler or something else instead.

You gotta follow your dreams and do what you enjoy, and also make money. It's a balancing act.

Women studies and feminism.

No really they almost managed to destroy a whole society and several generations. Thats like idunno a S for society Addition to ABC weapons.

>Be me
>MSc in I'm not telling you
>100% of cohort employed straight from uni
>Self employed within 2 years, earning $750/day
>Dubs and a (you) and I'll tell you the MSc program

>No really they almost managed to destroy a whole society and several generations.

imagine being this much of a hysterical not-snowflake-at-all snowflake where someone is asking about career advice and you walk in all UHM WELL ACTUALLY FEMINISM IS BAD

Attached: just a cool normal guy.jpg (1000x562, 84K)

law is terrible at least here in Ireland
>finish 4 years of tough degree
>have to work for a pittance as public defender for a couple years to get experience
sure, you'll make good money when you're older but from 18-24 you basically have to live off your parents.

Did you savor it? Was it good? Yumyum almost as good as a fresh onions with a sprinkle of your bulls semen. Yumyum good goiym. Now go earn some shekels.

Ye potatoes is where tha happyness is at. And me sheep daisy, a good fluffy lass!

For me, it's english, the most fun degree

>American banter
this is why nobody likes yous

About 76 degree.

I like it warm.

Huh? Im not murican. Ich bin ein Arier du Untermensch!!

Did a BEng in Electronic Engineering and MSc in Mechanical Production Engineering. Currently 27 and earning £80,000 a year plus stock options, company car and private medical care (in the UK so it's actually good).

Computer Science is a gimmicky degree that EVERYONE does, do an actual engineering degree (not something that just ends if the word engineering like product engineering), learn to code and learn another language. Take a year out and do an internship or get work experience through contacts.

Law and Medicine take too much time, your workload is HUUUUGE when you get a job and you don't start earning well until you're 30+.

>Computer Science is a gimmicky degree that EVERYONE does
A LOT of people fail or switch from comp sci. Theres actually quite a lot of relatively high paying graduate jobs in it because theres such a shortage.

Sounds more like you're someone who chose the meme subject

>Last year, Sir Nigel Shadbolt, Professor of Computer Science and Principal of Jesus College, Oxford, noted that the subject has consistently received the highest rates of graduate unemployment among any UK subject, citing “concerns from industry about the skills, agility and work-readiness” of the country’s Computer Science alumni.

Gimme gibs! Or a job. Both ok. Help. Im sad. Bye.

roll

There isnt, its you work common jobs in field, harder degree higher pay but not amazing. If you specialize u will earn even more. Or work on something you know u can make bank.
Im a computer engineer and i have a marketing agency + vps,proxy, etc hosting. It has nothing to do except being able to automate everything due to degree, last year made around 400k net profit.

You wont be rich if you dont actively pursue it, degrees dont matter.

rolling ree

hes unironically right
if you do well, you can produce papers youve pulled out of your ass and make a living out of them

is accounting really a better idea than math?

Just say it faggot

For bachelor's degrees that have really good starting pay & job security I'd say nursing, anything computers like computer information systems, information technology, computer science etc. Electric, mechanical, chemical engineering etc. Finance, accounting

Anything that produces something is better than something that doesn't.
Lawyer and doctor are decent exceptions as they keep society together instead.
I know a lot of people who have trouble finding work and they all lack that thing they can produce. Not everyone can be the guy who does all shopping agreements for a company. It is way too easy to do payroll, so the humans there are just there for courtesy.
It is also way too easy to be the idea guy.
If you can't implement ideas yourself, you need to live a lie.
But if you can produce something, you can be the idea guy, you can be the one inventing stuff, you can work as an employee, you can do everything and thus there will always be work.

phd in degree value assessment

JD and MD

No one is mentioning Economics

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Math

Its the foundation for everything and you learn you deep philosophical lessons without actually having them taught to you.

Ok you autistic fag.

Because fucking bankers and investors produce so much.

All about fucking people over and grab their shekels.

Shitty degree. 50% of the country have this and can't find normal job w/o an uncle working in a court.

Studying law now. Understood that I would hardly ever work by this degree but parents force me to study. I tried to take a gap year but parents threatened me they would force me to find a shitty job and actually be a slave for the scanty salary.

Most of the students are children of the moneyed parents being too dumb to enter the normal university in the capital. University president is famous for his corruption, having sex with students and old political scandals. Even my relatives in early 2000s entered this by giving a bribe to one of the tutors (and it reached the president).

Idk what to do. Too dumb to enter another university, don't want to work as a slave and learn another subject and than have exams. Moreover nearly all of the universities in our bridgeport are the same (maybe their degree will be a bit more useful but I doubt even this)

Black history or women's studies.
Imagine the world of work if we didn't have people to fulfil these important roles.

What jobs can I do when I finished Mathematics? Specific jobs.

The best degree is family connections and job availability.

Remember kids, you don't to college to study what you like, you go to college to study what would be useful to give you a job, nothing more, it doesn't matter if you don't like it.

>:(

Oil, it must be