Rebirth

How do I rebirth myself so that I can start life again afresh? I feel like after all the fucked up shit I've done it need a complete rebirth. The shame is literally killing me and I can't move forward in life. PLEASE HELP.

Attached: images.jpg (443x332, 24K)

...what?

You can't if you mean in the literal sense.

Learn to live with your demons and use your failures as stepping stones as you move forward.

Just do it
Always improve

Did you do some gay shit or something?

>wants a do-over

DO YOU MAYBE SEE WHY PEOPLE ARE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT THEY DO? MMMM?

Just stop torturing yourself. It's no good, user. All that guilt, shame, anguish... for what?

This was good advice thanks but I don't mean literally. I meant spiritually or something that would help shift my character completely.

>that would help shift my character completely
Always do the opposite of what you did before

Well it starts with yourself OP, personal choices make the biggest difference, I got a few tips to get started that you can do right this second;

Cut sugar out of your diet. This was life changing for me personally. Gave me more energy, spent less money buying desserts, and the big one, heavily reduced my anxiety. If my anxiety was like a punch in the gut before I cut out sugar, today it's hardly a stiff tap on the shoulder.

Eat real food, throw out that freezer bag shit. Get on a diet consisting of real meats, real vegetables, dairy, and supplement where needed. Avoid stuff that comes out of a freezer bag that you throw into the toaster oven for 30 minutes and forget about it. learn to cook as well, it's a valuable life skill to possess and will have you making delicious and nutritious food for yourself. You can meal plan if you want to be anal about it. Eating better will give you more energy and you won't feel like such a sack of horseshit.

Start exercising. Get on a routine, preferably weight training. You can buy a weight set for not alot of money, you don't have to go to a gym, you can work out in the privacy of your own home. I recommend looking up stronglifts 5x5 and get on that. Again this'll give you more energy, further reduce anxiety and depression, and keep you from having a heart attack at 35. Supplement with cardio only if you want to but I'll recommend this later;

Get outdoors more. Adopt a dog and walk it, go on a nature walk, a jogging routine, anything, just get out of the house for at least a half hour a day instead of breathing in the funk that's in your room.

Keep your living space clean. find a place for everything and keep it there, and when you use it, put it back where it was when you're done. Avoid clutter, don't let dishes accumulate in the sink, put your clothes away after doing laundry instead of letting them sit in a pile. If where you live looks like a place a person would live you'll feel human.

That's all I got

Attached: do_it_faggot.jpg (631x475, 56K)

Just do what? You mean just live?

This is appreciated. Thanks friend.

You know you want to rebirth so you don't like some things of the past but before the things happened you didn't know you won't like them otherwise you would have decided differently but you can now live with the new wisdom and be better now
It's the rebirth

Thanks for the advice everyone. You guys really did help me out. I wish you all the best.

you do a backflip haha

I hear that you have to be hit by a truck to be isekaid.

an accurate picture of reality

Do ayahuasca, preferably 4 or 5 times and with a shamen

This is actually what I was gonna do when I hit my mid 20's

THIS. SHIT. RIGHT. HERE.

ah yeah cause that'll fix everything. you're doing rebirth wrong.

also
>shaman
it's
>shaman
stop doing drugs and burning your brain out so you can't spell basic words fuck.
how'd you spell ayahuasca right but failed on shaman?

Well then according to you, how is rebirth done right?

how are you supposed to get ayahuasca without going to south america?

you don't. you don't get second chances. you handle your shit, live with your mistakes, and work to be better. sorry, there are no easy options. get the fuck up, get to work.