What do I do if I have a curse preventing me from leaving my shitty town

what do I do if I have a curse preventing me from leaving my shitty town

I literally live in silent hill just a quiet depressing ghost town. every time I try to leave or get close to leaving god strikes me down and I get stuck here.

first it was money now its legal bull shit keeping me trapped here no matter what I do god ALWAYS finds a way

Attached: [email protected] (480x360, 32K)

amor fati and stop blaming your shit on god

Just because you are a spook doesn’t make it a ghost town.

How’s it going Two DUI Guy?

every time I got money something went wrong

every time I got a job something went wrong

every time I found a way it went wrong

then I finally got money and was about to do it

and then god was like oh shit I have to stop him with something but money. being on probation was the only way I possibly could have been trapped out here. there's no way to explain it but god

And every time I find a home that I can afford to buy, it doesn’t matter if It’s been listed for a day or a year, someone gets their offer accepted moments before I call... just life.

With all of the shit you've been through, you're still standing. You're a tough son of a bitch and don't anyone tell you different.

I look forward to your posts of victory

>there's no way to explain it but god
Ahahaha wow so god made you break the law?
Get real you stupid nigger you did it to yourself and you did in fact do sumthin

When's your rap tape dropping o great one

The 'something went wrong' is you fucking up
You just fuck it all up yourself like a good and proper nigger
but unlike a nigger, you don't have any balls, you're just a limp-dicked pantywaist

Please just die. Kill yourself. Commit suicide.
People like you don't deserve to live. We have enough fucking pussies who can't grab their life and hoist it up, we don't need a fucking drunk driver who kills people and blames it on God.

Die. Genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, with all the human essence I have, die. I want you to die. Pass on; leave us in peace.
Just die.

Reminder that this is upstate NY user who got in trouble for the law for being a bad man.
He posts this weekly, and just rearranges some words here and there.

Report and ignore because he won't take your advice no matter what you say. Don't call him names either, he gets off on that.

Remimber: REPORT and IGNORE

no god struck me down with the only option he had left. it was the only arrow in his quiver and he found a way

Are you that dumbass who used to post all the time about how much rent is in nyc and la?

God did nothing
You did something
You fucked your life up so stop with "i dindu nuffin" and just fuck off

D I N D U
N U F F I N

Attached: 1517777244220.jpg (704x441, 49K)

no man god knew I finally had a way out and then when he couldn't take away my money or anything he trapped me the only he could. this is fact not opinion. probation and legal shit was the only thing that could trap me here so I know this for a fact he's been doing this for years its not me

DID YOU TALK TO YOUR PO YET YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SKIN?

If you want to post an update thread fucking do that. STOP with the blatantly obvious spam.

See your local priest to get blessed, that should remove any curse.

I think the actual guy made like one or two threads and backed off, and someone came back with him
They started and Brandon repost threads stopped

I'm not super proud that I know all this so don't mention it please

yeah I did they said I could move and transfer and then I asked about it again and I have a probation period where I get sentenced again and they reduce all my charges if I finish it then they told me I have to wait forever just to apply

then I talked to my lawyer and he said I can go through the court to try and have it changed but he made it sound like I need a job or something down there so I have to ask for permission reschedule all my appointments and shit go down there beg for a job get it in writing from an employer than I have a job down there and then I can TRY and they can still just say no for the fuck of it

and knowing my luck.... on the plus side ive been talking to some guy from the city whos very friendly and willing to rent me a room and I told him the situation and he said I can even stay there while I search for a job hoping hes not a rapist or something but whatever

>he made it sound like
No you dumb bastard, talk to your lawyer and CLEAR IT UP. Ask specifically what you need done. I'm fucking tired of this shit. What the fuck do you want out of us? You have a lawyer who actually knows how the probation system works in your judicial circuit.

It's a fucking troll mate
This is what they want, literally just you replying.
ALL FIELDS
MAGE PROMOTES TO
A BEAUTIFUL HERB

Its this guy again. Did you ever apply to move to a city and continue your probation there or will you just keep whining on the internet?

I know man im going to keep asking but all I get is no and bull shit and there's so many god damn rules it makes everything impossible unless you're some rich white person

what do I do if I get too much anxiety about knowing the answer I cant do it?

Niggs... the fuck do you want, there’s like 20 of us, we will just tell you the same thing that we told you yesterday.

I’m starting to feel sad that you don’t understand that we dont have anything else to offer you.

Attached: 3928B590-790C-4900-8DFA-AA6E58BE193B.jpg (452x562, 120K)

I was hoping to hear from someone with similar experiences who have transferred or been in something similar before :(

Not op but I know how it feels to be stuck in a small town. I have no resources or opportunities to improve to start a career and I feel like I'm stuck in a never ending loop. It's very difficult to move if you don't have a plan, it's very difficult to do anything if you don't have a lot of money.

Become a better wizard, so you can fight god. Good luck.

Attached: 1521194778987.jpg (694x488, 110K)

That’s simply out of our scope. We dont have that aort of life experience.

I sincerely wish you find joy in your current situation even if its small, because today is all that you have, even if today brings you somewhere that you dont want to be, there is something great to be found.

Attached: 39C5015D-185C-43FC-8336-7820D0FCA4BC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

REMINDER TO ALWAYS SAGE THIS FAG'S THREADS

But I like his threads

You have bad taste.

There’s an evil entity here trapping me or some shit I think this town is evil

I don’t think there’s any joy to be had here I just have to at least try and leave maybe there’ll be a glitch in the system and it’ll be just enough time for me to escape or something

Attached: 77E69F23-C239-4CDA-9E12-FE0DE09B2EB3.jpg (900x709, 99K)

Or my life just sucks

>curse
Did you forget to carry her up the mountain op? You gotta do that, otherwise your grand kids will become shia lebeouf.

You just made bad decisions and have become excellent at self fulfilling prophecy. You are the only thing keeping you from greatness.

Snow nig done niggin it up.