Am I right for feeling uneasy about this?

I started hooking up with this girl from tinder. After telling myself I wouldn't catch feeling for anyone I did with this girl. Its essentially a relationship without saying the word. She always says 'I love you' and how much I mean to her etc. Shes a bit of a nymphomaniac for some back story.

She lives a fair distance from me so she stayed over the other day. She drove back home and when she got back she texted me about some guy she used to know who she gave a lift back (2hr+ drive for some idea). She never mentioned she was going to give someone a lift. Her ex accused her of constantly cheating on him but she says he's full of shit. All of this coupled with the fact that she's literally a sex addict, did she sleep with this guy she gave a lift back? Even though we haven't explicitly said its a relationship it essentially is, she's even said about not seeing other people.

So should I be concerned about this? I feel pretty angry and paranoid but I'm not sure if its unreasonable

Attached: tinder.jpg (400x400, 8K)

>when she got back she texted me about some guy she used to know who she gave a lift back (2hr+ drive for some idea)
she doesnt respect you. should have told her to cut that bs out. especially if u dont mention ex girls u fucked.
dont get into a relationship with this mental ill chick. fuck her and look for a stable gf elsewhere.

>should have told her to cut that bs out
This all happened yesterday so its pretty new. She never mentioned she was going to give anyone a lift so I couldn't have told her to cut that bs out. I'm just now kinda confused if this is something I should be angry about

of course its new. shes mentally ill. the closer u get to her. the most shit test she'll throw at you. to see if you're worthy to deal with her. if u fail she'll just go back to cheating like the last guy who was full of "shit"
dont get angry just keep fucking until u find a better girl who isnt fucked in da head

>the closer you get
Yeah I feel I've gotten myself in too deep. I gotta bail, I can't just keep on. It fucks with me emotionally too much.

Drop her now. Not worth the hassle

Is the giving the guy a lift suspicious?

bump

for everyone 1 i love you she gives you, she's giving to 3 other guys. Its Tinder, you aren't going to a relationship out of it. Especially from a sex addict.

Kind of? But you mentioned several bigger red flags in your first post, and you clearly said that it's not a serious relationship, so probably not exclusive. You knew what this was from the start, but you stuck around too long and your feelings are getting you confused. You have nobody to blame but yourself for allowing yourself to get carried away and take it too seriously.

sorry if that sounded too harsh, I was in a similar situation recently and this is basically the conclusion I came to in the end. If you're starting to feel jealous, just cut it off. You knew there was no long-term potential here, you're just fooling yourself

The thing is she said she deleted tinder and she only wants me. I know those are just words which can be meaningless though

>so probably not exclusive
I think its been kinda implied throughout the time we've been talking. I know from this thread it doesn't seem so but she has been the more 'infatuated one' of us, whereas I've just been kinda passive until recently

>I think its been kinda implied
Nooooo, user. especially not with a tinder hookup with a lengthy reputation of nymphomania and cheating.
>she has been the more 'infatuated one' of us
I am sure that's true, I'm even sure that she really genuinely means it. But that doesn't mean she isn't also fucking every other dude that offers. You don't know how this kind of girl operates

The cheating accusations only come from her insecure ex but they may hold some merit. I guess I'm a fool for believing when she said she only wants me and no one else. I mean who knows, she probably fucked that dude she gave a lift. If a guy hits a girl up after some time most of the time the guy is trying to get laid I assume?

>You don't know how this kind of girl operates
You are right, I've only seen her about 9 times but probably don't truly know her properly.

Just don't let yourself get invested with this one, user. For your own sake. If you enjoy the sex, fine, but you have gotten so many signs that there is no serious potential here that I'm almost convinced this is a bait thread

I think she wants something serious, or she already thinks it is. But yeah I have to bail completely because it plays with my head way too much. I can assure you this isn't a bait thread.

If she's saying she loves you it isn't because she's actually being vulnerable it is because she is trying to win 'points' with you. She's clearly crazy. That's what you get for using Tinder.

You're making way too many assumptions user. You never asked her to be exclusive, you never called this a relationship, you never asked her if it was serious, etc etc. You're just letting your imagination run wild. I'm sure her feelings for you are genuine, but that doesn't mean they're gonna be stable in the long run, and that doesn't mean she's the kind of person who can handle monogamy. Based on her history and her behavior, I think you could expect her to cheat. And I'm honestly not the kind of guy who thinks all women are cheaters, but you're really setting yourself up with this one

but again, she hasn't done anything wrong yet because you never even discussed any of this with her. So you should bail, but don't be overly harsh or abrupt about it. Let her down easy, because it sounds like she really does like you. But that means something different to her than it apparently does to you. If your idea of "serious" is long-term monogamy then you never should've been making those kinds of plans about her

I do genuinely feel like an idiot for catching feelings for a girl on tinder. Life lessons I suppose.

I know the words were never spoken other than her saying about not seeing anyone else, but it felt just as relationship like as any of my other ones. I got out of a LTR earlier in the year and after a bunch of ONS from tinder this one really stood out to me which fucked me around with emotions and planning.

With all that being said, if you were in a relationship and your partner gave someone of the opposite sex a long lift home without initially telling you, would you be angry or suspicious?

These kind of stories crack me up all the time.

How can men be so oblivious to sluts.

Young guys who are learning. It happens to the best of us. OP will have learnt a valuable lesson.

I didnt see the red flags until she mentioned the giving a lift..

user, you are dating a girl on tinder, need to first and foremost never forget what a person wants from you.

You get torned up over nothing important, but whats worse is you chose to challenge wether or not she is lying...

Giving him a lift is not a red flag.

She probably cheated being alone that long with a guy.