Meet girl

>meet girl
>girl blushes "you're so cute"
>"are you bi"
>yes i am
>ask her out on a date
>shes really cute, my autist ass is thinking all the way up to marriage and children
>she texts me later "im poly is that ok"
>im weirded out a bit but sure
>we're eating dinner and this other girl shows up
>other girl knows a lot about her, asserts her dominance by flirting excessively
>my insecure ass feels miserable and leaves
>i went to a church and cried

Could this day get any worse??

Attached: Yuru Yuri 04-18.jpg (852x480, 69K)

Stop being a fucking bottom and go for her

Ive never had sex before though, im beta as fuck and don't know how to make a move

fucking dykes

fucking incels

aw did i hurt your feelings?
a woman should not lie with another woman as she does a man, for it is an abomination

fucking christfag

nice retort retard
your sexuality is disgusting. no one takes lesbians seriously

lmao. dont get angry at me just because no girl wants your incel ass

Get over your shyness, dyke. Being in a oral threesome is the best shit ever. Being in the middle during cuddling is always better.

thats a really lame insult. it just shows that you argue with holes like every other tarded dyke

fair enough. how do i bring myself to not be jealous of #3 though

these anons are giving you bad advice, if you aren't comfortable with this relationship and it makes you feel insecure and jealous, leave.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

was it stupid cuz she told me she was poly?

This though. If you cant handle a poly then dont be in it

You start to like her too. Spend enough time with her to try and become close. If you just cant find a spark then its gonna be hard not getting jealous tho

Nothing againat polys, but from what I’ve heard dating them is a headache. I would pass the opportunity desu. Can’t stand the thought of not having her for myself and vice versa. And if she really lets the other one to provocate you into leaving, there seems to be a hierarchy and you’d be at its bottom and it would suck. Could be wrong tho.

This is possible too. You could be the "secondary partner" and honestly that can hurt

Bumping because I want to hear what happens

Good role-playing

I'm pretty sure this is bait.

Attached: doujinshi are unrealistic, stop the presses.png (1360x768, 198K)

>im weirded out a bit but sure
>not actually ok with poly
Stop digging yourself in a hole and say "I'm not comfortable with poly after all."

Stay away.

You will only live miserably with people like her. Polygamy is a pathetic lifestyle and only brings sadness to those in it

The girl likes you
The girl is sexually experienced

Let her guide you