How do I get rid of a street preacher?

How do I get rid of a street preacher?

Alright mates, once a semester at my college some douche comes to campus and tells everyone they're going to hell and picks fights with them. He does this on purpose and makes a lot of money off suing people and church donations. One year someone ran at him with a knife lmao. He always brings cameras and police and followers. He always has a permit. And he knows the bible inside and out.

What can I do to mess with him/get him to fuck off? Looking for a legal solution preferably. Its PA if it helps. The school literally does nothing about it presumably cause they can't. I'm not necessarily anti religious, but this dude needs to get what's coming to him.

Attached: religious-fanatic.jpg (1024x571, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedp.com/article/2016/10/christian-protesters-return-campus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dude needs to get what's coming to him.
Can't you just wear a scary Satan costume to him

If you don't feed trolls they shrink until they're practically unseen

Ignore him like a normal human being and let the dumb niggers charging him with knives get expelled off campus? Sounds like a win win to me.

Ignore him you dipshit, attention-- good or bad-- is what he thrives off
show him he DOESN'T command part of your day and you've already won; keep doing it and get others to get on board and the war is yours-- which is going to smell a hell of a lot better on you morons than him making fucking money by SUING you people...

I can't believe your peoples' first reaction to everything is to start *another* fight. Gatdam Americans! Parasites like him know only one thing and if you rob them of it, there's nothing they can do. Nothing that you can't sue them for, anyway, and wouldn't that be sweet sweet money.

Now we're talking. I could just be more reasonable than him. Hand out cookies or some shit. But lets keep the ball rolling. I was thinking of like a stink bomb or some shit to disperse people

The thing is retards already give him attention. Im just trying to have fun here. Do something funny or at least make him angry

>make him angry
Turn Rastafarian when he comes around. Done

Bring a boombox and blast Marley

Find his car and put abortion rights stickers on it.

Or just trigger him. Take a photo of him and make a photoshop of him in a gay sex act and pass them around at the event.

Your university doesn't ban him? What kind of backwater do you go to? Not even the Hare Krishna were allowed at decimate their message my Alma Mater let alone any religious anything. They stay off the property or the police were called on them because it's private property and the university has the right to do that can do that. Maybe the law is different where you come from.

Attached: 222xm6.jpg (500x326, 51K)

Is this brother dean at the university of arizona? lol. that dude's been doing it for years i remember being an edgy high school freshman and arguing with him like 10 years ago, they made a vice documentary on him.

>Its PA if it helps.

Sounds like something that happens at my school here in AR

Community College so its technically public

How does he get away with it

Hire anti religion peeps to come through on the same day. Possible considering its public school.

Most people just ignore him so the school doesn't really care.

thedp.com/article/2016/10/christian-protesters-return-campus

I would get all the girls to kiss in front of him.

Throw used condoms at him.

Ah yeah. Makes sense to me. That sucks, d00d.
Probably only got avenues to deny or have the permit revoked by the municipality.
Illegally I'd say that intimation at their home would be the only other option - and that sound like it would work on this guy very well unless it real heinous like.

>would not work
Sorry, I'm too tired to type coherently.

Piss on him to assert your dominance

dress in a satan costume with quaker clothes on and play helter skelter while handing out free baked goods.

God is all powerful right? Can god make a rock so heavy that himself can't lift it? That's the best paradox to make them shut up.

Unfortunately this doesnt work as well as you might think. They've got some kind of stupid answer to it

Get some militant Amish to come out and out-Jesus him.

Hack the sprinkler system.

I like this. Preaching for Satan. When he gets ass mad, kindly ask him what Jesus would do.

Someone did this at my uni. Dressed up in a costume with a pitchfork and just said the opposite of the preacher (i.e., preacher says students are dirty fornicators, Satan says screw all you want, have fun, it's your life)

Yknow, maybe I'll just burn a years worth of charisma and do this

Get permissions yourself and use drown him out with vuvuzelas. Or open a tin of surströmming right beside him, he wont be able to stand there for long.