GUIDELINES:

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself.

>Why am I the only one who makes these threads?
Quit your bitching, no one's holding a gun to your head and making you do it.

Previous:

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

This bit of manga honestly belongs in every OP: Don't fucking "confess" to a girl. And fix yourself up if you get rejected, holy shit.

Attached: henshin ganbo.png (1942x1400, 692K)

Should I take it personally if "friends" don't follow me back when they follow their friends back on Instagram? Does this happen to you? College is about to start and I'm gonna see some of these people again and I feel like they don't like me.

Who fucking cares dude? You should be following tons of people. Of course you'll have ones that don't follow back.

I'm new to Instagram but this is what surprises me, it's people who I see from monday to friday, every day, that are doing this, not some strangers or people that I haven't seen in years.

femanon here. i only date betas. ama

I'm sorry, people who I haven't seen for years actually do this too.

c-c-can i have a date too?

Since you call them betas, does that mean you're just using them?

dunno, will you shower me with attention, time and money?

more like im using their lack of self esteem. they could be hot if only they werent so....... beta

Ignore this, I had few hours of sleep, English is not my main language and I'm phoneposting when my phone tries to correct every word to my main language. What I mean is that I would understand if this happened with strangers or with people I haven't seen for years, not with people I see almost every day.

I have two of those three in abundance, and I guess I could put my law degree to work.

My fellow men, I need your help,
There has to be someone here who lives a solitary life. I need to know how to do the same, my mental health depends on it.

Yea right here m8. Love my solitary life. I make it work by going out and hanging out with friends pretty regularly.

Gee that's strange, the opposite happens when I hang out with people.

I am not 100% happy with being a loner, but it has its advantages.
>not having to deal with others' bullshit
>concentrating on yourself, on what YOU want
>not being judged by others
I only have acquaintances and my family.

I have a ton of problems with my female relationships. Im 31 now, didnt have any female friends till 22. Never got past extended dating. I for a long time approached women as trying to be a friend and take on their problems, hoping they would see me as reliable marriage material. Most women that hung around me did so because I have a ton of money and would buy them shit and would be a pack mule.

I have very rarely found someone who I truly liked, regardless of all of that, because I was willing to do a lot to keep someone intrested in me. This included me letting one of my female friends stay in one of my rental houses for a while, with me loosing money. Another gal I bought a set of fake boobs for not expecting anything from her in return, other than an attempt to pay part of the cost.

Im really hung up on how two of my female friends have acted towards me since getting married though. I would expect zero contact. One we both liked each other, but there was a distance problem, she got married a little over a year ago and she 95% of the time now gets on Facebook if I do any public action on there.

2nd girl I dated for a long period of time, she was kind of a bitch. Got married this year, but texted me recently after a year and a half to ask how I was doing.

I dont understand why. Also I know I shouldn't care about girl #1 and wouldn't do anything to ruin a marriage, but I have been friends with her for years and I honestly have never met someone I liked more.

Attached: 1519181143046.jpg (480x480, 15K)

I think now I can understand why some people don't like fake tits. Today I groped some fake tits that felt like two round rocks. They were really, really hard. I don't even know how that is possible.
Most feel pretty good and soft, though. Don't be discouraged by some bad ones.

What do people do in a relationship?
I kinda have a thing for a girl, but I don't know what I want to do about it as I don't know what I want from her.

Yeah I'm depending on family a lot now, but I'm in college now and I'm struggling to deal with so many people at once.

What am I supposed to talk about with girls? Like I'm not afraid of women or anything, and I'm generally a pretty good conversationalist. It's just that with other dudes I can safely assume that at least one of politics, vidya, movies, comics, guns, cars, or science shit will be something they wanna talk about, and I can hold a solid conversation on any of those long enough to get to know something more specific they're interested in. But with women I just have no idea. Honestly all I can come up with is memes and that's it. I just kinda feel like an asshole not progressing beyond meaningless small talk. I'm not even worried about revealing my power level, I just don't know what to talk about.

Help the world and tell us what makes a fella a beta

Ladies what makes you weak at the knees anyway and why

I answered your question

How solitary are we talking? No gf I assume, but no friends too?

I'm emotionally self-sufficient and can spend a lot of time by myself and have fun doing it, but I still like to hang out with my friends regularly.

Girls, I promise I can be a penis. Will you date me now?

>spending extravagant amounts of money on women you're not even dating

Jesus christ user I would think by that 31 you would know not to do this shit.

I wouldn't mind hanging out with friends from time to time, but the stress of dealing with so many different people almost daily, is taxing on me. Giving me hope for better social improvements than taking it away with nothing but awkward unfulfilled tension.

I mentioned I started out doing that. I dont do that anymore. At a minimum because of my experience I wont consider a women as dating material unless she is financially stable. But I also have rarely dated recently. Last time was spring of last year. Partly because of depression, Im involved in a big court case, been fixing up a rental home/putting it on the market to sell and my health has been bad and I dont want to to be a burden.

Attached: 1523211826770.jpg (2048x1536, 752K)

>At a minimum because of my experience I wont consider a women as dating material unless she is financially stable.
Jesus. That is pathetic. You're gonna wind up with the worst kind of women that way. Seriously. The ones that are independently wealthy are nice and all, but having dated them extensively, I can tell you that at our age they're all nuts.

That's just your run-of-the-mill self-loathing user. You're right, dating when you're unhappy in yourself is a bad idea, but you have to recognise that that's the reason you're not dating, locate your source(s) of unhappiness, and make changes to rid yourself of those problems.

Obviously some of your stuff is unavoidable, court cases and working on houses, but they don't need to make you unhappy and won't be making you unhappy perpetually.

How long before my college homecoming should I ask a girl to it?
I was thinking of 6 weeks (next week) before but I’m kinda nervous that someone might beat me to the punch

just fucking do it now

It's not fucking high school dude. Do people even ask others to college homecoming?

Shit idk. I know jack shit about how this works. I’m just trying to get a date

Last woman I dated was a nurse, she didnt have any experience with men, I thought she was fairly nice, but no sparks went off.

I mostly agree with your point, but I have actually become physically sick from stress, and I need to remove the ones I can control them before I attempt to date again. Court thing coincided with Woman #1 I mentioned getting married time wise and I have been having night terrors for the first time in my life since around then. Like really bad ones, I wake up with cuts on my head. I have seen a doctor and therapist about it and both were like "LOL SHITS WEIRD user"

There’s a guy I’m “involved with”. It’s complicated. We’ve never had sex or even kissed but he tells me he loves me, cares for me, has feelings for me, etc. Despite this, he doesn’t want to be in a relationship. He says it’s because I deserve better. I’m thinking it’s because his last relationship was messy and abusive and ended extremely badly and he blames himself. He has some issues with addiction and mental illness and thinks he’s incapable of making a girl happy. I told him I’ll love him forever, but I accepted that he doesn’t want to be with me and agreed to just be friends.

The thing is, he is constantly getting jealous and annoyed when I talk to other guys. It doesn’t even have to be flirting, just me being nice sets him off. He would never admit to being jeaous, but every time I pay attention to another guy in his presence there’s a clear shift in his mood for the worse. I’m not even interested in dating right now, but even if I was, if he really does just want to be friends then why act like that? Does part of him want me to wait around pining for him despite what he’s saying or wtf is going on?

He sounds like bad, bad news. If he’s this jealous when he has absolutely no right or reason to be, just imagine what he’d be like if you were actually together.

>He says it’s because I deserve better.
Maybe you should take the hint and move on.

Femanons... Serious question

Where do you hide your bathtub vibrator?

>Maybe you should take the hint and move on.

You say take the hint but I have tried not talking to him and keeping my distance and it resulted in him begging me to talk to him again, saying that he needs me in his life because I make happy and I make him feel like a better person. He said if I cut him off he’s going to hate himself and become even more self destructive, etc.

That’s my issue, I figured the “you deserve better” thing was just typical code for “i’m not interested” but instead he keeps getting upset when I try to move on, almost like he thinks it proves I don’t really love him or never did.

In the bathtub, silly.

People who tell you to stay away because you deserve better are secretly and maybe unconsciously hoping you'll turn around and shower them with your love in spite of their self hatred.

Run as far away as you can get.

>That’s my issue, I figured the “you deserve better” thing was just typical code for “i’m not interested” but instead he keeps getting upset when I try to move on, almost like he thinks it proves I don’t really love him or never did.

That's not what I meant. The hint is that you really do deserve better and that you should cut his ass off.

Surely that's a water damage risk even for water proof ones. I hope you change the gaskets to avoid ruining it.

Nope, there's no risk. Just fun.

Ideas for dates on a day when most things are closed? It's a second date and I dont think I can invite her over to my place just yet.

>He said if I cut him off he’s going to hate himself and become even more self destructive, etc.
RUN!
This is a very red flag of abusive tendencies, I don’t know if you’re entertaining any thoughts of being with his guy, but steer the fuck clear. Hell, he’s probably acting this way so that when he finally wears you down, starts dating you, then starts treating you like shit, he can say “well I warned you.”
And he probably has no idea he’s doing it, but that’s how these people are. If they understood their behaviour they wouldn’t be that way, but that’s life for you.

Picnic.

>People who tell you to stay away because you deserve better are secretly and maybe unconsciously hoping you'll turn around and shower them with your love in spite of their self hatred.

This is basically what I’ve been doing. I’m always telling him I love him no matter what, and he’ll say things like “I love you too. I’m sorry you love me. It should be someone better.”

I honestly feel like he just.. doesn’t really believe me. His ex was super affectionate, and it turned out she was cheating on him at the same time she was proclaiming her undying love. Now he doesn’t really trust those words, and I don’t know how to make him believe me other than proving myself by being there for him over time.

>RUN!
This is a very red flag of abusive tendencies, I don’t know if you’re entertaining any thoughts of being with his guy, but steer the fuck clear.

I’m already in love with him and have been for years so this is unfortunate..

>I’m always telling him I love him no matter what, and he’ll say things like “I love you too. I’m sorry you love me. It should be someone better.”
RUN
U
N

Here's an interesting way of thinking about it. The guy says he loves you, but thinks you're making a mistake by loving him. In essence, he's saying that he thinks less of you for loving him. Would you be okay with someone who isn't him saying that? That they think less of you for loving that guy? Then why should you give him leeway? It's a slight of the highest order.

I think there is a spectrum for jealousy that is acceptable/normal, he sounds like he slips a bit into the dangerous/ controlling side. I never made it to the relationship stage with a women, but I have had enough female friends end up with men than are abusive and controlling.

I think most upset I got was I got into a heavy flirting phase with a girl once, and after about a week, she said she was doing the same stuff with another guy. I felt a bit hurt, and asked why she would do that when things were starting to get serious, and she said something about going to fast and wanting to keep her options open. I felt I was being led on, and she got pissed because she I told her so.

But I have been able to tolerate being around girls I like a lot, being with men I think are horrible to them and still be an adult about it.

>Hell, he’s probably acting this way so that when he finally wears you down, starts dating you, then starts treating you like shit, he can say “well I warned you.”

He already has warned me. He’s always saying he’s shit, he’s a scumbag, that he’s toxic and he’ll drag me down.

He does treat me badly sometimes, says hurtful things, but he always apologizes and feels bad about it after he calms down. He’s never been physically abusive and I don’t believe he ever would be. He’s definitely a very damaged person but I really do love him. I have my own mental health issues of a different sort and he has always been there for me when nobody else was and I’ve promised that I’ll always be there for him no matter what. Even if it’s just as a friend.

>He does treat me badly sometimes, says hurtful things, but he always apologizes and feels bad about it after he calms down.
Textbook abusive cycle.
If you get with this guy, he’s going to hurt you and he’s going to try and convince you that it’s all your fault.

>The guy says he loves you, but thinks you're making a mistake by loving him. In essence, he's saying that he thinks less of you for loving him.

The funny thing is that I have such severe self esteem issues myself that I do the same thing. I automatically think less of guys that say they love me or express interest because I can’t see what there is to love or like.

>The funny thing is that I have such severe self esteem issues myself that I do the same thing. I automatically think less of guys that say they love me or express interest because I can’t see what there is to love or like.

Well you shouldn't let yourself insult the people you love like that. Because it IS offensive, quite frankly, to be told you have shit taste by someone you care about.

You should run fast and far because he is trouble.

One for both I suppose:

Is it worth dating a girl who is inexperienced with dating?

I hit it off with the friend of a friend and although I'm getting ahead of myself in worrying about this, I have it on good authority that she doesn't have much experience with guys. I don't know exactly how little we're talking about, but at the very least she's never had a serious relationship.

I have a rule of thumb that says not to date girls who've never been in a serious relationship before simply because having your heart broken and experiencing that changes a person and the gap between an experienced and inexperienced person is one that cannot be closed.

Your rule is retarded and girls who have had failed relationships have a higher chance of being poor communicators, judging by their failed relationship. Communication is how relationships happen. If you like a person and are willing to actually communicate, go for it. Get over yourself you silly, silly man.

When I was in middle school if a girl talked to me or was nice to me in any way, I thought it had to be some kind of prank. I was beaten all then time by other guys as I would move to class rooms and its pretty much impossible to fight back against a hoard of people every day.

I am sure the reason I have never been to the relationship phase is that I have mediocre looks, and I have such a want to make any relationship work, that I like to do everything and it shows low self esteem.

Side note, the women I have most loved out of all the women I have ever met, had horrible self esteem too. She was a big cutter at some point, she was pretty average looking, and never made much money. I still love her more than anything.

Attached: 1522994615924.jpg (1920x1080, 1022K)

I guess it’s hard for me to think of him as abusive. I’ve been friends with him for years and he has always been so gentle and loving with me. It’s really only during this past year that he’s started acting like this. After his ex cheated on him and left. He went into a severe depression and started experiencing anxiety and panic attacks when he’s never had an issue with them before. Started drinking more. I know this isn’t the real him. I never feel hurt by the things he says. I just feel.. I don’t know.. pity? Sympathy? I feel like he must really be suffering inside for him to be lashing out and acting like this.

I know your advice is to run but I really do love this guy with all my heart and I truly believe he is a good person, just messed up. Is there really no way to help him?

I want to find a woman that is into anime/manga, but is also sick and tired of all the slice of life and shit-tastic titles that plauges the industry.

Where can i find this woman of superior taste?

So I've been going out with this girl for a bit and decided I like her enough to date, now what do? Do I just use the D word next time I ask her to go out?

I've asked girls out but never referred to it as a date before so I dunno

>When I was in middle school if a girl talked to me or was nice to me in any way, I thought it had to be some kind of prank.

I was asked out by chad in high school and it turned out to be a prank so I feel your pain user. Things like that have made me distrust it when guys claim to be interested in me, even years later.

Go to an anime club and talk about how code Geass is shit and see who agrees, unironically worked for me

How often did you go out?

>met on tinder
>asked her out once, pretty good
>two-three weeks later after talking intermittently ask her out for dinner and drinks, also pretty good and figure I know enough about her to like her
>now two weeks later want to make it clear so she dates me or rejects me so I can fuck off and look for other girls

Is now a good time? I'd rather she reject me now if she doesn't like me so I don't waste my time, I just don't know how to go about it

Now is a fine time, but using the word 'date' isn't going to achieve what you want.

What you're looking for is the "what are we" conversation where you both agree/disagree to date exclusively. It's awkward, and there's no way around that, but you have to do it or you'll be forever stuck in limbo.

Damn that's a long time between dates. Just asking cause I met this girl of tinder and I was wondering what the usual amount of dates is till you normally would count as a couple. Seeing as you let so much time pass between seeing her I feel a bit less anxious.
I'd say go for it. You have nothing to lose.

Primarily I want to show interest, because I wasn't really interested until after the second meeting, but I have no idea how to go about that. What do, tell her I like her now and go from there?

desu girls are second in my life now, work comes first and the same goes for her, that's why I think we're compatible because our convos are slow as fuck

You are already dating. That's literally what dating is, seeing each other. If you want to, you can have some kind of a conversations about dating exclusively, but if you've been on several dates you're probably already there too. Don't over think It, just keep doing what you're doing. It seems to work.

>What do, tell her I like her now and go from there?

Pretty much.

>hey I like you and since I'm not really the kind of guy who is into 'casual' relationships I wanted to hear your thoughts on us becoming a more serious item

Your rule of thumb is stupid. Unless you’re talking about fickle girls who’ve had a lot of extremely brief relationships, but by ‘inexperienced’ it sounds like you more mean girls who haven’t dated much in general, and that’s silly to be wary of someone who’s most likely hanging out for someone they actually like, and who is a lot more likely to be open and eager to please by default of having no previous relationship to compare you to. You set the standard with an inexperienced partner.

Do women like getting their boobies played with?

I say that because I've been out with plenty of girls before only to find out they have no interest in me and had me friendzoned, so I figure I have to try something different to make my intentions clearer

I'll give it a shot, worst case she rejects me and I focus on work or start picking up other people from the anime club, thanks

Any snap judgements guys make about women who are obsessed with cars?

You can encourage him to get some help, certainly. Being anusive doesn’t mean someone’s evil in their heart, and hell I don’t want to run the risk of giving you wiggle room here but we only have a very limited side of the story so it’s possible we’re over reacting. But for the love of god be careful. No one intends to end up in an avusice relationship, and once you’re there it’s so hard to get out.

My girlfriend loves it and says I don't do it enough.

Ya

Asking guys here who suffer from depression. Have you ever been so depressed or in a bad mood that you didn’t even want to talk to people you love?

My boyfriend says he loves me but he also has been severely depressed lately and sometimes it results in him disappearing for a day or 2, not wanting to talk, not picking up the phone. I know when I’m depressed I want to talk about it with people and I wish he would talk to me and share his feelings but he just shuts me out when he gets like that.

Does it mean he doesn’t really love me? Is he just trying to protect me?

That you probably don't really know your shit.

When I was depressed I didn't want to talk to anyone. If friends messaged me on facebook I would leave it unread, didn't answer the phone or my text messages.

He means what he says, not everyone deal with depression the same way you do.

Totally depends if we like them. I hate my boobs and how they look so I don’t really enjoy it when a guy gives them special attention or focuses on them too much and I have friends who feel the same way. They’re all self conscious about them for one reason or another.

Thank you, it sounds like you guys are similar. Is there anything that would’ve helped you at that time or do you think it’s best to just give him time? I love him so much and I’d like to help if I can.

Thank you user, I really appreciate the advice and I promise I’ll be careful.

Yeah. Self isolation as a result of depression happens. I used to do it a lot. Without wishing to offend: Adjust your attitude somewhat and focus on yourself less. With that being said it can be somewhat unhealthy to do in some cases. Look up resources for being with a depressive spouse. I'm sure there are plenty.
Same as guys who are really into cars: Probably somewhere on the spectrum.

Have you noticed an inverse correlation with titty size and sensitivity? While I would play with a nice rack, a senstive pair of nips will put me over the edge.
Are you a grill or a boi? If the former, what does it feel like? If the latter, have you noticed a correlation.

Outside interference is the last thing I wanted. It's why I didn't talk to anyone about it because it just doubled down on my anxieties that were causing the depression. All you can do is let him sort through it on his own.

You love him and want to help and that's normal, but sometimes that's more of a selfish wish than anything. YOU don't want to feel useless, YOU want to feel loved the way you did before this happened to him. Show you love him by respecting his wishes. Let him know that you love him and you're there for him if he wants to talk about it then leave it be.

Lol holy shit
>abusive
Fix’d x2

>Have you noticed an inverse correlation with titty size and sensitivity?
Yup.

There was a job ad came up in my city that was from a mechanic company founded and run by women that was all about demystifying the auto industry for women. You know, if you're a woman and don't know anything about cars, call us and we won't take advantage of that.

Cool enough idea I suppose, except if you look on their website every single one of the actual mechanics was a dude, only the office/admin staff were women.

My assumption about girls who are "into" cars is either that they got into the hobby through association with a guy who likes cars and don't really know that much about the mechanical workings, or that you're into girly/mundane cars as long as it has a pink paint job and a heart shaped exhaust tip.

Do guys find bigger areola disgusting or unattractive? I’m thinking of getting surgery to make them smaller.

Not really is great.

Nope. I like em. They're hot in their own way.

I was thinking the same thing for myself, but my bf is super into it. More to play with, more distinct difference between being erect or not. I’ve come to like them.

Pro tip yo: a bit of areola peaking out from your bra/top whatever is super fucking hot.

Generally speaking guys aren't as picky as you or your friends and getting surgery is more likely to ruin them. Your tits are probably fine. Boobs are just kind of great in many different styles. You're worrying too much.