I forgot how hard monogamy is

I had an exclusive LTR for 3 years, and when it ended, I slept around with different women for the next 4 years.

So for 4 years I was fucking girl after girl, most of the time multiple girls at a time, never went exclusive.

I'm now retrying to go monogamous with a girl I'm seeing now and i just can't fucking do it. I like her but Id rather be the one to cheat than get cheated on.

Everything is going fine and swell but she could at any moment say "lol I'm bored bye" and then I'd have to take the time to get more girls in steady rotation which takes fucking months

I don't trust this girl, or any girl for that matter.

Should I just dump her and go back to being Polyamorous?

Attached: 140012711.jpg (457x375, 29K)

That is not what poly is. But if you feel like youd be better just fucking people, then sure, you do you, and no one can say shit about it as long as you dont break any promises

Why can't you just stop being a whore?

>That is not what poly is.

Then what is it, cuckoldry?

whats with all the fucking poly threads lately? Stop breaking people's hearts you emotional harpies. Keep your genitals in your pants and just find a man/women you love and want to spend your time with forever

>Keep your genitals in your pants and just find a man/women you love and want to spend your time with forever

>just be a disney caricature of a human for me pls

Its being EMOTIONALLY involved w more than 1 person. You can either have 4 fuckbuddys, or you could have 4 people youre not only fucking but that you also care about. Goibg on dates, cuddling, doing shit together besides sex.

That sounds fucking stupid

Poly is actually being intimate with multiple on an emotional level, almost married-like where you're aware and involved in your partners' actual out-of-the-bedroom lives. They all know you're fucking other people and also probably know those people. It's not like "I have three girls on rotation every night and none of them know each other" bullshit, you slug.

>Poly is actually being intimate with multiple on an emotional level, almost married-like where you're aware and involved in your partners' actual out-of-the-bedroom lives. They all know you're fucking other people and also probably know those people. It's not like "I have three girls on rotation every night and none of them know each other" bullshit, you slug.

P S Y C H O P A T H I C

It might be stupid for a no brainer or for people who cant take it. Its ok if you cant tho, u do u.

U said it all honestly

I don’t remember ordering anything from tumblr

>I slutted up
>why can't I feel deep emotional connections with people
Gee, it's almost like you thought men didn't also break a little from fucking around. Sure it's fun, but it does fuck with you a little. Not as much as it does women mind you, but it does have a downside.

Attached: 5a9219175c72e0650f62dbe4_5a9b56f75c72e0650f640801_320.jpg (320x368, 48K)

How is it psycho tho????? Saying this stuff just translates into "I cAnT bE BoThErEd To CaRe AbOuT aNy PeRsOn OtHeR tHan MySeLf AnD cAnT bE BoThErEd To UnDeRsTaNd ThAt OtHeR peOPlE cAn HURR DURR " desu

I’d consider being less able to love someone a major downside. That’s some cool misogyny there, by the way. Can you spell boobs and hell on a calculator for me?

>Comes here asking for advice
>Proceeds to act like an uppity douche
Especially, when people are doing something simple like telling you that you're using a word wrong and then proceeding to kindly tell you the definition of said word.

I’m just a random user who saw the thread. Don’t you have school tomorrow?

I'm actually reading through the thread now. You're just a jerk did you come here for advice, or are you just trying to brag?

Riiiight...
Good luck in life dude, hope things work out for you

OPs a lost cause and this thread is bait

stfu ho

I married a Japanese girl and her mother in law said hookers aren't cheating

Maybe you should consider the same?

This is something you should be asking your girlfriend, not us. By the way, this is why being a male slut is just as bad as being a female slut.

>Gee, it's almost like you thought men didn't also break a little from fucking around

Wait I thought this only happens to women

>Wait I thought this only happens to women
No, you're thinking of getting paid less for the same work.
Otherwise, being a promiscuous person makes it difficult to trust monogamous relationship shit.

>Otherwise, being a promiscuous person makes it difficult to trust monogamous relationship shit.

Promiscuous people are more privy to deception and they realize just how easy it is to cheat. They have options and can find other people easily. Being promiscuous is being redpilled.

That shit about "pair bonding and brain chemistry" is just a bunch of bullshit. Some people get it and others don't. If you're a virgin and you marry you'll never be exposed to fucking married women In club bathrooms or you'll be too beta to believe that many of your millennial female peers are in fact whoring themselves to rich dudes on Instagram to help pay their loans

Monogamy is bullshit in 2018

Just because something is easy to do doesn't mean one should do it. Cheating is different than having noncommittal relationship because it involves deception and violation. That's different than dating around or sleeping around.

>No you're thinking of getting paid less for the same work

Lol fuck off you family destroying harpy

>Just because something is easy to do doesn't mean one should do it.

No but it means many people can and will do a lot of fucked up shit if they can get away with it.

Cheating, dating surveys and statistics are inherently flawed because they all rely on self reporting.

The people who you hear divorce because of affairs and the like are only the ones who got caught.

You and I could never imagine how much shit goes on behind the public eye, even in our world of extensive data capture. I could very well not be my father's son and my mom would never tell a damn soul about it. Some women will suck off their uncles for Years and take that shit with them to the grave.

If you wanna still believe in people who are special and "not like that" then that's on you

>her mother in law
Your wife's mother in law is your mom.

Making a sarcastic statement friend. Of course it's a major problem. And, I mean for both sides. It's also like a spiral.
Broken people then just continue to try to fill that gap by fucking more people. Some more broken than them, some less, but never fixing the problem.
Nope happens to guys as well.
Though for men it's pushed as it being the norm. That's why women are trying to play catch up, since they think that many, if not most, men are just out for fucks and fun.

Why are japanese women so based?
Why is your mom so based?

Do what makes u happy. Don't be in this conflict of what u should do and what u want to do. The better choice is always what u want to do