How am I supposed to eat the pussy?

How am I supposed to eat the pussy?

Attached: comp-cat-food-e1445270883149.jpg (540x359, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CEM7Rfkb3A&t=640s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start slow and soft and progressively get faster and harder.
Do the a b c's with your tongue.

I've heard they dont like a b c's, so should I try the Japanese letters?

It really does not matter as long as you know where the clit is and do not do the same pattern all over again.
The trick is getting the right amount of pressure, this should be done by observing the girl.

Alphabetically.

Honestly a bit tricky to be perfect at it, any guy saying otherwise has a kind an considerate partner who doesn't want to hurt their masculinity.

Every girl likes different things when it comes to oral honestly. Maybe she prefers gentle, rough, over the hood, right on the clit, circular motions, sucking or combinations of the above.

Just make sure your movements are deliberate. Don't just waggle your tongue around. I've tried it on all the women I've been with and have never gotten a good response from it.

One thing to note is apparently there was some mad scientists studying this shit and said keeping the rhythm helps too, so don't miss a beat. I dunno, I've only recently begun trying this but the girl I'm seeing prefers me to suck her like a fucking pacifier.

Sorry I forgot to add "Don't do the ABCs" before the "I've tried it on all the women I've been with"

Don't hurt that kitty!!!!!!!

>prefers me to suck her like a pacifier
Lemme guess she has an overgrown "clit"

google

I don't have a big clit, but gently sucking it (just the clit) it is possibly the best feeling ever. Using a tongue while sucking would likely make me orgasm in 30 seconds.

Leave that puss alone :(

don't. spare yourself throat cancer.

Sir, step away from the kitten with your hands behind your head

That shit is kinda hard to pull off. At least for a longer period.

Spoon and fork.
Use salt and pepper to taste/

How are you supposed to observe when youre eating pussy between her asscheeks?

By talking to her afterwards. Or read her body language.

Have her lay down facing up, head on a few pillows so shes kinda sitting up, put your head between her thighs and just go to town like said.
This position is honestly my favorite since i can look down at the guy, hold his hands, have him massaging my tits or nipples. Its really good.
Try going on this position then tilt your head on a 45° angle to the right and lick fast and hard over the hood. That's something that works on me every time, but idk on other women, but its definitely worth a try. (Idk if you should be under or over the hood bc my clit is completely covered.......rip)

>How am I supposed to eat the pussy?
with a smile :)

:)

Look for Nina Hartley's video on carpet munching.

THIS
Also read “She Comes First”

Watched it with my gf. She said it looked really painful and way too rough.

Some things to consider.

Pussy eating takes time, which means you need to understand that your endurance in the situation is taxed by what position you are in, neck and tongue muscles can fatigue, especially since you are extending your tongue outwards beyond your normal duration of doing so. which is why its good to mix it up a bit, kissing, sucking, nuzzling. Trace the alphabet, it works pretty well to overcome the monotony of the task some times. Its also going to taste and smell different for each girl but make sure its clean for your own sake. Don't give a shit about hair or no hair, but if there is hair part it aside other wise the rough texture can be a little annoying to both parties. Really stick your face in there. If you arnt making a mess on your face you are missing out. And also don't worry, most girls only pretend to know how to suck dick, when they are clueless, most males don't know how to eat pussy. Enjoy, you will be fine, tell her before hand to help guide you and shit, communicate and also remember the clit can be difficult to pin down with preassure its easier to get at with softer touches letting it remain in place for you.

Some women will get raw and its not that they arnt enjoying it but it starts to feel less plesant so take a break if that happens and also remember to wash your face or you will smell like someone who just smeard fish all over their face, you won't notice it but others will.

I have not much success in that regard.
At one point I straight up asked a girl if I am doing ANYTHING for her down there, and she just giggled and shook her head.
Other times I had girls convulsing with pleasure while doing the EXACT same shit.
What I found out is that it helps to use your fingers in conjunction with your mouth.
Massage the upper wall of her pussy as you are eating her, that will do something to her no matter who she is.

Barbarian!!!!!!!!!!!!

How to eat puss with facial hair? I keep hearing it tickes, specifically the moustache area.
>just shave
No

Depends if your girl waxes or not. If she has hair, then theres no problem, she wont feel it much. If she waxes, it might be a problem.
It also depends on how much hair you have. If your beard is short and stubbly, its a problem. You might give her rashes from rubbing against the area, but if its longer its nbd

>How am I supposed to eat the pussy?

how am i supposed to do it without wanting to vomit? Seriously how do you guys do it?

t.married man with children

p.s. i love putting muh dick in it but post orgasm the smell of pussy is sickening and always the smell and thought of eating it out makes me want to puke.

also not gay

Pussy tastes great dude. She just needs to stay washed.
Your wifey there might not clean her pussy well. Not saying that she doesnt clean up, just saying that she might not know how.
My gf went years not cleaning her poosy properly just bc her mom didnt want to let her "touch her lady parts", so she just rinsed off w some water and soap.
What about your wife?

Start off by regular foreplay, then slowly but surely make your way downtown. Kissing her body all the way down. Once your head is in between her legs. Don't immediately start eating her out. Tease her a bit by kissing her inner thigh and gently massaging her clit with your fingers. After a couple of minutes she will be turned on, her body is shaking and she is making some noises. Juice should already be flowing out of her pussy. Now, gently start licking her entire pussy. As you progress, slowly start to increase the pace of your licking and start focusing more on the clit. After roughly 5 minutes your face should be all over her vagina. She should be moaning and her body should be shaking like crazy. You can make her cum 3-4 times and after that she usually passes out asleep.

Have fun the next day when you arrive at work. You'll be sitting behind your work desk and something isn't right. There is this odd stench constantly hanging around you. After a few hours you go to the toilet to take a piss, only to finally realize your entire face and hands smell like pussy because you forgot to take a shower after you ate her out (this actually happened to me).

same way u would slobber around a plateful of stanky roast beef if u had no teeth

Hmm I recently switched from a full beard to shaving every 2 to 3 days. Have to keep that in mind and shave before I go down on her.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CEM7Rfkb3A&t=640s