Bf worried about taking my virginity

femanon here, finally got a bf. He’s never taken a girl’s virginity before and is extremely concerned that when he tried to finger me, he didn’t put it in much and my area hurt. He’s afraid I might be shallow and he doesn’t want to hurt me. He talked to me today about “practicing” or sizing up but I don’t think he realizes it bleeds the first time and it hurts for girls for the first month or so, especially in my family where our girls have a long history of being tight. Do any experienced anons in here have any advice? Personally I thought I should just bare it out but he’s expressed that he really doesn’t want to hurt me. Maybe our first few times we could just sit in position to get my vagoo used to a dick being inside it?

Attached: F6D51A7C-175B-4C5C-85AD-0539B777E388.png (550x420, 42K)

Tell him to stop being a pussy and fuck you through the pain

>my area hurt

It's called a vulva, honey. If making out or something with him doesn't arouse you then don't bother with this one. You'll have plenty of chances to find love etc.

Unless you’re a child, your vagina is designed to stretch enough to let a whole fucking baby through. There’s no way you’re “too tight” or “too shallow” to take his dick, even if he’s huge. The fact you talk with your female family members about how tight your pussies all supposedly are is fucking weird btw. Also if your mom was really as tight as she claims, it’s a miracle she gave birth to you, I guess? Were you born via C-section? If you’re experiencing pain or resistance from your bf fingering you, I guaranteed the problem is you’re just not relaxed and not aroused enough.

This. The average vagina is 3-4 inches deep, but even assuming you’re some freak of nature who is only 2 inches deep, the vagina can expand by 200 percent or more when sexually aroused, kind of like a balloon. So even if you are freakishly small down there, you should be able to take an average sized dick without much effort if you’re properly aroused. It was designed to birth babies, so it's exceedingly elastic.

>family history of women being tight
How tf do you know this? Tall about your vaginas at family dinner??

I had the same issue. When I lost my virginity to my bf, it literally took hours, with a break in the middle when it became too much. it was just about inching inside crazy slow and gentle, and when he got there we just lay there like that for a while until his dick needed air, and then getting out was almost as hard as getting in.
We tried a second time a few days later and got some movement going (short of actual fucking though), and I was out of commission for a few days after that but it felt way easier than the first time even if it hurt more after. After a few more goes, it got easy.

Go slow, use lube, breathe deep, communicate.

If your family has a history of being too tight
yes, people talk about such issues if it's really a problem.
increasing size might be not such a dumb idea, but ask him if he knows what a hymen is.
Also you could at least just try it before finding complicate ways around.
Increasing the size without destroying the the cervix first- I imagine this as unnecessary pain.

So~ tell him you'd prefer if he wouldn't make such a problem out of it?

Just tell him you're horny as fuck and you want his cock inside of you.

As far as problems go, getting your bf to fuck shouldn't be this difficult.

You know that this thread is seriously fucking retarded, right? FUCK HIM. TELL HIM YOU WANT THE COCK.

Anal. If it's going to hurt, one of you might as well have some fun.
Let him smash your back door in. My girlfriend did and we're married with two kids and been together twenty years.

>I was out of commission for a few days
bullshit, you virgin guys pretending to be virgin girls do everyone a disservice

A baby is meant to come out of there.
No offense to your boyfriend, but he is not that big compared the the head of a baby.
Just go slow and use lube. Tell him when it hurts instead of having him guess what the fuck your moaning means.

What's weird about that? Ripping up a membrane inside you hurts, dude.

>being so autistic that you can't tell when someone's feeling pleasure or pain

took a poll among 5 of my friends about when we lost our virginity. Apart from the nervousness for doing something the first time, some burning, a little pain, it was over in 10 minutes and then nothing. Most of us had already put things in our vagina, just not as big as a penis but a penis isn't totally rigid and is pliable. A few lost their virginity with guys that knew what they were doing and was quick and easy but some, like myself was with a virgin guy and his fumbling and awkward poking made me even more nervous. I finally reached down and worked it in myself but he came with barely the head inside.

I know but you're not sent to the emergency room or laid up in bed with a bandaged pussy for days. Jesus, I had sex again the next day after I lost mine.

OP, you'll be lucky if he stays hard enough long enough

>dat exaggeration
Sheesh, you don't have to prove to me that you're a woman.
I didn't say that at all, all I meant was that it hurt too much to want to have sex again for the next couple of days. Congratulations on your huge gaping vagina but mine took a bit more finessing, people are built differently and have different thresholds for pain. I was also still clinging to years of repression and wasn't eager enough to power through.
Plus we used shitty condoms without lube, so friction was probably the main issue and pretty avoidable.

Are your kids black?

Damn, this is exactly like me and my bf!!
Only differences are 1. Im 4'10 and hes 6'3, 2. with a dick matching his size, and 3. all of my family got c-sections due to the vaginas not being stretched enough for the baby to pass