New girl at work

>new girl at work
>get on pretty quick
>keeps asking me what I'm doing after work
>keeps telling me she isn't doing much after work
>tells me personal stuff that people who have known each other a short time probably wouldn't discuss
>last Friday I was about to finish early (10mins maybe) she made me wait so we could walk and talk about something
>walked and talked about something innane
>got as far as we could until our journeys home found different paths
>we stand talking for a bit longer and she runs out of things to say and just stares at me for like 10 seconds
>then is like "see you next week"

d-did I make a mistake with any of this? I dunno if she wants me to do something or not.

Attached: IMG_3351.png (657x527, 51K)

She likes you, ask her out on a date if you like her too

>we stand talking for a bit longer and she runs out of things to say and just stares at me for like 10 seconds

This is either a troll or you have no game. You should have kissed her there you idiot.

Neither do you, creep.

I got game enough to be in a happy relationship bucko.

That does not make kissing without consent ok you creep. I bet you also abuse the poor girl. You rapist. And dont you dare mansplain me your abusive manipulation.

I'm sorry Comrade. I shall turn myself in to the High Court of International Man-Crimes now.

Wat. The. Fuck.
You know you fucked up. No go and ask her out.

Please never ask a girl if you can kiss her.

Yes obviously you have to pick your moment, and there's no way for us to know if those 10 seconds OP is talking about were a good moment or not, but stopping to ask a girl if you can kiss her will make her drier than the sahara.

I asked my girlfriend for our first kiss in a bookstore. She said "You're adorable" and then we made out. Was pretty awesome.

Of course lets just say I haven't asked for permission since hehe.

>Please never ask a girl if you can kiss her.

While I totally agree, I can see why some guys would be afraid at this point. It's basically, damned if you do and damned if you don't

"You're adorable" is a backhanded compliment.

I've never had a gf so I'm dumb, also I dunno if it's such a bright idea to do this with a coworker.

Attached: IMG_6232.png (500x339, 218K)

Woooosh

Lol

In a monotone voice yes, but her tone was very delighted.

Hehe. I told my not yet gf to kiss me back than. No matter what she does it is her decision or fault or whatever. A woman taking the lead feels damn good even if I told her to.

No it didn't go over my head, but OP is either larping or a retard of enormous proportions who would take you seriously.

I guarantee you won't work their forever and this stuff is more important then work anyway.

Double woooosh!

> this stuff is more important then work anyway.
I quite disagree.

Man, some girls eat that shit up just like men do. Stop painting a broad stroke on shit you obviously know nothing about... Men can be dominate, men can be submissive. Same for women

agree to disagree then good sir.

Try to live without a woman. You already do you incel.

Now try to live without money. Even a neet like you cant.

>I dunno if it's such a bright idea to do this with a coworker.
As long as your both mature adults about it. You will be fine. You will know if she is crazy.

I am neither of those things though.

And a third woooosh. Im on a roll babeeeh!

I'll just throw out the logic of If you have a good woman then you'll actually be motivated to do better then you ever did before.

It's the secret of Rich people/

So what's my plan of action here?

Attached: IMG_2694.png (1503x1046, 73K)

I ask girls if they wanna kiss me in such moments. Obviously you gotta ask it with self-confidence though.

So far it has worked every. single. time. If they don't want to they say no immediately. Any other answer is a yes.

if you legit think you missed a chance say this:
"hey, I should have asked you last week, but I'm kinda slow with these things: do you wanna go out for [insert fun activity] this weekend?"

if you are not sure it was an opportunity:
"hey, do you wanna go out for [fun activity] this weekend?"

promise you, only good things will come from this homeboy

Maybe she's just being extra nice to you because she thinks you have autism.

Lmao

/Thread

This.

I hate it when women do that fuck

Yeah... that was her rolling with the punches.

abandon ship, op.
never shit where you eat. that was my philosophy and i decided to do it because she seemed cool or different or whatever but they aren't and i regretted it.

4 rules to live by op.
don't expose them to bright light
don't get them wet
don't feed them after midnight
and never, ever, no matter how much they cry or how much they beg, fuck a girl you work with

Update:

I tried and she changed the subject.

Attached: IMG_6679.png (368x490, 283K)

Told you, everyone on Jow Forums is autistic and thinks if a girl talks to you it means she wants your dick.

So since I've gotten "signs" that obvious and they weren't right, even though Jow Forums said they were, what signs am I supposed to look for?

Tell her to suck your cock and taste your babies dying in her mouth

What if she's offended and contacts HR?

>Whoosh
Still though, I only sorta agree. My current boyfriend asked me "can I kiss you?' after I dropped a mountain of hints on him, and we were standing alone after walking home from a Christmas party at work, and I ended up saying no. He then texted me later asking what I was hoping for, because I seemed to give him mixed signals, and I responded with "you can honestly do whatever you'd like, I'm game" and things it rolling from there. Still, that fucking question killed it completely at the time.

I get why guys feel the need to ask though, I wasn't as aware of how bad the whole #metoo stuff had gotten at the time. I'd probably have reacted differently had I happened today.

Say you’re gay and she is lying because she hit on you and you said no you like guys

But I don't want her to think I'm gay though.

How did you ask her? Maybe it was the phrasing. Try asking her for a coffee instead of a "date". Not right now of course, just wait a day or two

She was like "I'm not doing anything" and I was like "m-maybe w-e could...".

I think she's just an attention seeker.

Attached: IMG_6001.jpg (250x236, 19K)

Nah, OP had a burger hinging on the end of his nose. No girls want kisses without consent, be a gentlemen next time and ask for the kiss.

PREACH IT

>co-worker
Never piss in your own pool. It can end egregiously, especially if the relationship is sort term. Keep it as friends.

>losing a job over getting pussy is more important than focusing on yourself and building a future
Relationships are essential but you need to make sure you're stable both fianically and mentally.

>good women
>rich people
Nothing but whores and golddiggers and in the marriage for the money.

None. No, signs. Don't date co-workers, befriend them and stay as friends. If you have to and want her as your girlfriend, keep it a secret from managers and corporate, because if you two break up repcrussion have to get decided. And she or you will quit or get fired. It happens. They don't have time to hear about a bunch of "he said, she said" arguements.

ah-bloo-bloo

You fucked up. "Maybe" sound so indecisive, as in, "it can happen but then again it won't". Play on her likes, if you talked to her for a definitive time over a length of a certain period then bring up something she'll likely go to with you because it'll catch her interest.

>play on her likes, if you talked to her for a definitive time over a length of a certain period then bring up something she'll likely go to with you because it'll catch her interest

I did this today and nothing. She was like "I like X but I have no one to go with", I was like "let's go". If she wanted to do something she'd have said so.

Guess she isn't interested in me.

Attached: IMG_4176.png (418x455, 25K)

Why did you trust Jow Forums?