Lookmaxing

How do I fix this face, my bodyfat % is 15 I reckon. I'm not sure if I'm unattractive or not.

Attached: Snapchat-1449436901.jpg (998x1920, 345K)

You look ok.

you're a cute, user! a cute!!!

Attached: 1529458991162.png (374x535, 133K)

isnt it crazy how someone can look entirely normal but then they hit you with the body dysmorphia rants

keep it to yourself, scandanon. if you just bring it up all the time people will start to believe you look weird.

Obviously I keep my dysmorphia to autistic japanese forums

Isn't rate thread for social?

It's not a r8 post, I'm asking for advice on how to improve my face

male model tier/10

>literally chad
>how do i fix this face
fuck you and your lips that make me weak if i look at them for too long...
if i met you irl, i't totally ignore and avoid you. and get as far away as possible.

also smile more often. you'll get girls your age in no time.

>I'm asking for advice on how to improve my face
your face is model/actor tier. at this point you can only imrove taking selfies. youtube is your friend.

>imrove
*improve

Thanks bro, I don't nearly get as many compliments irl, which is why I'm genuinly asking if I'm unattractive

Yeah, you can let this thread die now.

The thing that no one realises is that men just DO NOT get compliments. Particularly not from women

It is entirely possible to a very hot male who goes through life thinking he's ugly or average, because women just refuse to compliment men.

Also if you have good genetic but were fat/lazy/unkempt in high school, therefore missing out on the stage where girls would openly crush on hot guys, then you're guaranteed to get body dysmorphia. By the time you actually uncover the fat and make good use of your looks you'll be an adult and women have grown out of overt flirting and will expect you to be self-confident and approach

Youre actually good looking!! Really good!! Dont worry abt your face user just work on your body. If your bf is 15% you just need to worry about getting some muscle bc thats the ideal body fat % at least imo

>doing the woman thing where they insult themselves to fish for compliments

Maybe you could start by pulling that cock out of your mouth.

>good genetic but were fat/lazy/unkempt in high school
Fuck, this might be me. I was overweight my whole life but got fit at 22. I still don't know if I'm hideous or not but it kind of gives me the tiniest bit of hope.

It's hard to tell. This is kind of what happened to me and I've struggled with body dysmorphia and low self-esteem for years. Was super fat in high school on top of showering like once a week so I was hideous and repulsive. Got my act together after school, lost a lot of weight and discovered my face is quite nice and girls actually like me.

Basically the guys who were "hot" in high school are usually the most confident about their looks. Even if they get a bit chubbier or lazier after school, they usually seem to keep that confidence, and that helps them keep getting girls. Whereas if you were ugly in high school you're probably going to struggle even if you get "hot" afterwards because, during the time when girls would have silly teen crushes and pester boys with notes in class and shit, you were ugly and no girl liked you. And no one does that shit as an adult regardless how hot you are

Well, still waiting for girls to show any kind of interest. Maybe one day.

>It is entirely possible to a very hot male who goes through life thinking he's ugly or average, because women just refuse to compliment men.

Okay, I get it, I'm sorry for my REEEEE kinda post user and OP.

I'm not very good with handsome guys. Usually every guy I met, who was fucking hot knew that all too well. They all acted literally Chad-tier. As a shy girl I couldn't handle that well plus I hate people who lack empathy.

Some of them crossed lines, even though I avoided and ignored them they were interested in me and followed me around. When I rejected them, pushed them away and told them to stop they literally didn't care.

I really am not good with handsome guys in real life. I guess i still have some grudges... sorry.

Yeah that's fine, but I don't quite see how it's relevant

I'm just saying that if you're a guy who's decent looking but has low self-esteem, you're kind of out of luck, because girls never compliment men. So it's very easy as an unconfident guy to think you're ugly, because no one is going to tell you otherwise

>Well, still waiting for girls to show any kind of interest. Maybe one day.
I insist you read this post. Handsome or not, this applies for every guy.

>I'm just saying that if you're a guy who's decent looking but has low self-esteem, you're kind of out of luck, because girls never compliment men
Yeah I got that. I really didn't consider this before.

>girls never compliment men
false. I get told I'm attractive all the damn time. I don't necessarily believe it, but I get told all the time. not OP.

lose weight

du är attraktiv men det syns att du betalade 199kr på ditt lokala torg för den där frisyren. Raka av fjunet även. Du är snygg dock

Not my type, but you look okay

okay so is complete bullshit. I am ok looking and get told that every now and again by girls.

drop the squint, it makes you look angry
get glasses or w/e reason is you squint

make your eyebrows a darker colour
darker hair would make you look better too but not worth the effort