My gf obsesses over k-pop. She compliments some korean niggers more than me and I'm getting hurt. What do?

My gf obsesses over k-pop. She compliments some korean niggers more than me and I'm getting hurt. What do?

Attached: 1507747377544.jpg (462x462, 79K)

Date someone that doesn't have the mentality of a child.
ALL female k-pop fans are extremely immature.

you again? Dude, just ignore it. Her k-pop band will get old and she'll just move on to following a different one, yet the whole time she'll be with you.

Try not being a little bitch about it, maybe?

Well, she's not like a child most of the time. She has a job, she's finishing college, she has good friends. So, I wouldn't say she's immature, she can be a good adult, although her interests are mostly "travel teehee".
I didn't post about it before. And I doubt it will fade. She's 21, but follows Korean culture since 13.
Okay, what should I do?

>interested in Korean culture since 13
Didn't you know that before dating? Some people have interests that they will keep for decades. Just accept it.

Yeah, I knew. It was not a problem. But now it seems some random k-pop artists get more attention than I do. She can talk about them and all, but I never get that much affection, and that hurts.

How dare you think you are a priority in someone else' life

Attached: died.png (270x271, 127K)

Any female artists whose work you used to enjoy?
You obsess over her and her work now. Oh, and don't forget to ignore your GF.
>btw jpop and kpop are both garbage, not to mention the brainless normies that shill that inane putrefaction

I can do that, but I want a solution, not revenge.

Attached: Eva-Green2.jpg (600x824, 330K)

the solution is you show her the error over her ways. take her down a notch.
>I never get that much affection, and that hurts.
You're going to either have to treat her the same way she's treating you or pay that she understands when you confront her about the way she treats you -- but
>ALL female k-pop fans are extremely immature.
this is a fact

she doesn't follow korean culture she doesn't know anything about it. she follows generic pop music but in another language. at her age this is a bit pathetic to be in fandoms it shows a severe lack of maturity. I don't even mind enjoying a song or two, but if she is a fan she is a koreaboo like the rest.

she doesn't sensitive to your feelings either. is this the kind relationship you want?

I can teach you some Korean if you wanna stick with crazy

Well, I took her a down a notch when she posted a k-poper on her insta and wrote some shit like "love of my life". She agreed it was wrong, deleted it, said sorry. Guess I need to do that again.
What?

if you want a koreaboo gf using Korean will get her attention towards you

I recommend finding someone more mature though

Dont be a little bitch and just ignore

>Guess I need to do that again.
she doesn't want to understand. You need to match her crazy and call out her hypocrisy once she gets salty

I already have a gf and I don't fucking want to learn Korean, I just want to fix the problem I have.
Lmao just ignore how you feel bruh

jesus you're so incredibly dumb and immature you guys deserve each other omfg

>Lmao just ignore how you feel bruh
I fail to see the problem with this. Listening to your feelings is for women. Your feelings are punk bitches. Tell them to fuck off.

Judging from what I heard; it's pretty easy to tell she's fucking crazy, get the fuck out of there while you still can. It'll be miserable at first depending on how close you are to her but she does not seem like a healthy person, far from it to be more precise.