Girl treats me nicely

>girl treats me nicely
>I like her even more
>I treat girl nicely
>she likes me even less

Why is this? I only attract women when I’m acting like a smug bully. How do you get girls who actually appreciate kindness?

Attached: 7893D2F0-D550-48EA-ABFA-DB49E3ED93F8.jpg (250x241, 17K)

Girls are being harassed 24/7 by some real scummy dudes, so they are rightfully mindful of someone being eerly nice.
If you are just there and not giving her any more mind than another human, than she doesn't see you as a potential rapist.

She won't marry you, she'll just not block you off as a creep.

>smug bully
Same shit. Women are fucking trash, anyway.

What are you doing, specifically, for her?

I don't know, user, I just don't know. I wish it wasn't like this, but it is. I don't like being the guy I have to be in order to keep a girl interested.

Don't be nice.

Real sad nigga hours.

Attached: 1534528010055.jpg (960x790, 53K)

YOU NEED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I TREATED YOU NICELY

That's kinda a strawman of op's gripe. If he were sayingthey only go after assholes instead of him, I'd be with you. But he's saying they he gets their attention when he's mean and loses it when he's nice, which is a much more reasonable thing to complain about.

And op the solution is to sarcastically be a smug bully. Say mean things but make it super obvious they're jokes.

>tease her
>ignore attempts to talk or contact with me for no reason
>make backhanded compliments
>speak to her like she’s dumber than me
>hit on other girls in front of her like she’s not even there
>touch her without asking permission
>pressure her to do stuff and mock her if she won’t at first
>make fun of her friends

I don’t enjoy being mean, but it always perks up a girl’s interest and makes them like me more. I just wanna be my normal thoughtful self but it makes girls unattracted to me.

I never said that. I said I’m annoyed that being good actively turns off women.

Attached: 9A489CF8-A6BB-4CA9-B1F2-BA7574C1B45E.jpg (339x339, 37K)

If u have an over thinking problem that's the issue. Girls want good strong men not nice guys that constantly think about what she would like and do it and then get bummed out because she didn't react the way they expected

Do what makes u happy and a good girl will like u

That’s not it at all. I’m nice to everyone because it feels good to be nice and I enjoy making folks happier. I don’t sit around thinking “nyuck nyuck, now to do her XYZ favors so she will like me back”. It’s my nature to be friendly and pro-social.

It's like having friends that are super nice and agree with you all the time- that's not your best friend, right? It feels like they're false. My closest friends are the ones were we can make fun of eachother, insecurities, and tell each other how it is straight. That meanness is real, it signifies integrity.

>It's like having friends that are super nice and agree with you all the time- that's not your best friend, right?
No, but most normal people are nice to their friends

There’s a difference between banter with the lads, and having to be intentionally mean. If I treated my guy friends like I treat my lovers they would beat me up and leave pissed.

Looks like you're just attracting basic bitches you're emotionally incompatible with. They don't make good gf material, but they are good pump and dump material. Surprise.

not OP but you people make me wonder why being nice is worth it or not, not even just for women.

is niceness a weakness?

They're nice, but not exclusively nice. Let me describe how each way you treat a gf could be seen as banter and integrity, one point at a time
>tease her
Teasing to full blown taking the piss out of your friends is commonplace. This acknowledges the faults in other people, and a good way of telling them you KNOW these faults and accept them.
>ignore attempts to talk or contact with me for no reason
Normal, a lot of friends are ghosts on group chats and some even mute the chat entirely.
>make backhanded compliments
This is probably the malicious, and unusual depending on how savage your friends are.
>speak to her like she’s dumber than me
Sarcasm, nice.
>hit on other girls in front of her like she’s not even there
Again, malicious. But checking girls out and stuff is quite normal - friends often evaluate the looks of other people.
>touch her without asking permission
This is sexy - do you seriously ask permission before touching a girlfriend/date?
>pressure her to do stuff and mock her if she won’t at first
Depends on the pressure; sometimes this comes across as confidence as long as it isn't full on rape and abusive.
>make fun of her friends
Classic banter.

I don’t go out with losers. I date girls of average-high intelligence and good background/breeding. Not some random trashy tricks.
Sometimes I wonder too. Being nice has earned me some blessings from grateful people in the past. But other people view kindness as submission or weakness.
>They're nice, but not exclusively nice
No, I don’t treat my friends with meaness unless I’m only kidding

>This acknowledges the faults in other people, and a good way of telling them you KNOW these faults and accept them.
No, I mean outright shitting on her with plausible deniability
>Normal
Who do you hang around with? I don’t block my male friends randomly for no reason or sit down at a meeting and ignore them when they’re trying to talk to me
>Sarcasm
No, not sarcasm. Actual condescension.

>But checking girls out and stuff is quite normal - friends often evaluate the looks of other people.
And yet hitting on other women in front of them makes them more attracted

>This is sexy - do you seriously ask permission before touching a girlfriend/date?
I personally consider it inappropriate to touch or kiss unknown women without permission, and wouldn’t let my sisters get groped by dudes Willy nilly. But again, women like it when I do.

>Depends on the pressure
The stuff I’ve convinced some girls to do by calling them “lame” or “no fun” or saying “you wanna do it anyway” would make me want to punch out the guy’s teeth if they said it to my sisters. But girls like it anyway.

>Classic banter.
Calling someone’s friends ugly, boring, stupid, trifling, and basic isn’t banter.

>women put on an act
>feel confused when women push you away for falling for a lie they made up instead of seeing through it and treating them accordingly

women are made of lies user. just make up a lie too. they'll even lie about being mad after they find out you lied. secretly they're into the drama.

Girls are attracted to manliness. Being rude and cocky is manly. Untill you figure out how to be sweet and manly at the same time, stick to being an asshole.