Td:dr help me hack

My girl is chatting this fcking cucker and I want to "hack" his account using key loggers.

I see him almost everyday playing in an internet cafe, I want to install keyloggers to all their pc, is that possible ?
if not what are the other ways I can do so.

Attached: images (6).jpg (384x384, 11K)

bumping for future keks

If you're a layman at hacking then asking for advice on Jow Forums isn't going to help you. Don't be a puss and confront the man in person.

Yes my friend and fellow 4channer.
Let us discuss where we can locate a keylogger.
Also you are retarded because you would need access to his computer or a way to get him to download it.

did you even fking read it you fucking retard

he plays' at a fking internet cafe near my fking house
how is that hard to understand

And?
Do you think you are going to stick a zip drive in his computer without him realizing?
You need access to his laptop not visual of it.

>laptop
do you even know what an internet cafe is ?
I think I now know how retarded you are.

Internet cafes are shops which you rent PC's in. I can fucking rent the pc which usually takes and fking put a keylogger their.

Now, unless you know how to help me overide the deepfreeze of that computer. Go fucking kill yourself

*which he usually takes
*there

my god this site is multiplying my retard

Just talk to the person. It will be better in the long run.

>take a shops computer that 100% has background scanners and install an illegal virus on it and give it back where they have your full name and probably id

the only problem with that is my so gets mad if I accuse her of cheating. And if I ever talk to dat guy about this he might report it to my so.

im getting myself cucked

Are you looking to use a hardware device to intercept the keyboard, or are you trying to actually install software?

As far as either being possible, the answer is yes.

As far as it being possible for YOU, my guess is that it's highly unlikely otherwise you wouldn't be here asking about it.

If you know where he is, you could literally watch him typing his passwords in to get them.

I think if it upsets you so much that "your" girl is talking to this guy, you should think about getting another girl. The guy isn't the problem.

The internet cafe doesnt work like that here.
sorry if i wasnt able to convey more info
the fisrt time.i wrote it had way more details.

but to rent here you literally only need to give them 10 pesos(50pesos= 1$ idk) and their gonna let you sit in their shop to use it.

im not very good at english sorry
hope you can understand the shit im trying to say

Don't accuse your SO of cheating then. Just talk to the person like decent adults. Maybe there's some sort of issue or miscommunication that have happened along the way.

That might be a good idea, I'll try peeking when ever hes there and the shop is full so i wont they wont get suspicious

>being possible

Im a bit of a tech literate, but I dnt usually do this "hacking thing. How or what do I need to install

The problems isnt my girl, i can oper her messenger(the app for messaging in case some of you doesnt know) and I see their messages, the problem is I don't like that bastard talking to my girl I want to humiliate him in his account and talk shit to other people so he'll lose his friends

Im a fking teen, imma be 19 this 17th the guy is a chad 17ish I hate his guts so much

ahh okay thanks, ill look in to that and eventually try it

>Im a bit of a tech literate
No, you're not. You're fucking clueless. Why are you lying to yourself?

You're right. The problem isn't your girl. The problem isn't this guy. Who do you think that leaves as being the problem?

I'm suggesting that you get a girl that doesn't want to text guys when she knows it makes you uncomfortable, because you're deeply insecure and that's unlikely to change.

You're fucking stupid if you think this guy's friends aren't going to say "hey what the fuck man" when they get some shit from his account, and then everyone wouldn't quickly realize that his password's been stolen by someone who has a major problem with him. Who do you think they're going to be looking at? Who do you think your girl is going to be looking at when she hears about it?

a bit tech literate means im studying computer science in college right now,
and ye i dnt know much but i know enough to get me into a job you fucking neet.

Yes I am insecure but I dnt want my gf to worry about it. It's super petty and doesn't really need that much attention but meh. The storm is coming(a literal storm) and no school no travelling means ive nothibg but time in my hands.

And I chose to use that time trying to ruin someones reputation. btw i was thinking if I ever successfully infiltrate his account I might come back here and ask for advice on how to blackmail him without letting his friends know that someone else is using his acc.( i want to blackmail him to some of his none close friends so dat there's no means of communication so he cant explain shit after he gets blocked

Again, you're a fucking retard. You know what the most obvious indicator of that is?

>DUUURRRRRRR SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO DO THINGS I COULD LOOK UP FOR MYSELF

Right now, with the way you behave, the only sort of jobs you're going to do even semi-ok at are ones where other people have to tell you what to do because you're too stupid or lazy to think about how to do things for yourself.

My expectation is that you spent zero time trying to figure out what they're running on their computers, and you spent zero time using google to find information about it.

Listen, I'm sorry you're a fool. I really am. It's not good for you, and it's not good for anyone around you. You want to be less of a retard? Be realistic about yourself, and then change the things you don't like. If you're not realistic, if you only put forth effort to lie to yourself and other people about who you are, you're never going to be anything but the piece of shit that you are now.

You think people here respect you for "teehee I'm going to blackmail this guy"? No one will, not even the losers who think it'd be amusing.

Why aren't you putting this much thought into how to have a good time with your girl? I mean shit, when I'm out having fun with a girl, last thing she's doing is texting other people, except maybe to tell them how much fun she's having.

Your next post: "Someone tell me how to have a good time with a girl."

>You think people here respect you for "teehee I'm going to blackmail this guy"? No one will, not even the losers who think it'd be amusing.

this.

this. it's not even a very interesting or fun way.

>19yrs old
Op is just looking for attention obviously, he hasn't left that phase yet.

Lol hes not even 19, hes just 18.
Definitely an attention seeking whore.