>I do everything I can to keep our marriage afloat
>She does nothing. Says "I've got more important things to do"
>We plan to get away
>Success! We are in a new town
>Wife continues to be emotionally distant
>Things start getting better
>She goes for a walk
>Comes home and says "We should get a divorce"
>I say, we're 12 hours away from home and we've been here for less than a month, lets adjust and give it a fresh start
>Find out that she's been secretly crushing on a boy for over 4 years online
>She regularly fantasized about fleeing the country
>She says "But that didn't have any effect on our relationship! I think we tried our best!"
>We are stuck in a lease together, broke as hell, in a new place, with no contacts
>She comes home with 100 dollars worth of Victoria secret stuff
>She had mentioned that she installed Tinder two days ago
>She goes to the bathroom scantily clad to take a photo I presume
>She just left to go meet him

How do I calm down?

Attached: 1535865028449.jpg (1366x768, 1.2M)

Just kill yourself and leave her to pick up the pieces.

Jesus Christ almighty

>How do I calm down?
I don't think the proper response *is* to calm down o_O

Hire a P.I. or othewise prove she is cheating. Hopefully you won't get some liberal judge and won't have to pay any alimony.

When the divorce talk went down I doubled down on focusing on improving myself because I knew that working out would stop the depression.

I poured my heart out to her.
She said so fucking coldly
>I'm surprised you're doing so well, thought you would of spiraled
I asked what do you mean?
>Oh I assumed you would of killed yourself or something

It hurts so bad.

I don't want to kill her. I'm doing breathing exercises.

Also since this started 666 has been following me around. I see it everywhere. How do I demon begone?

Heres what you do:
>Accept divorce
>Start working out
>Disconnect ex from all credit cards and shit
>Start making comments about her weight and looks
>Make her pay rent
>Get a good paying job
>Start seeing other women
>Bring them home and fuck them, being as loud as possible
If the cunt is still living with you for some reason, this will piss her off. It will make her feel like shit, and wish she never gave up on you.

If this doesnt work, max out a ton of credit cards, kill yourself, and leave her with all of your debt. That will really fuck her shit up.

Uh. Thats not gonna work. Not unless user can bring home 2-4 chicks to bang at once. Women are vindictive as fuck, and thats a competition a guy simply won't win.

Thank God you don't have any kids

There's no way I can compete with her being a slut on Tinder. So I'm just going to live my best life.

Yeah no kidding! I'm glad it happened now and not later.

Yeah, don't do anything stupid. You're a man, your ace card is that you can think rational.

Honestly I don't think there's any salvaging this at this point. What I recommend you do is do something along 's advice. She's almost certainly going to cheat. If you can get proof of that it'll probably help you out in the divorce proceedings. That said, I know jack shit about marital law.

Need to start looking out for yourself, snd how to come off with the better deal out of this - but be subtle about it. Don't tip her off.

So far the divorce talks have been calm. We're on the same page. I think she realizes how much she's already fucked me. But I've been covering my bases.

As someone who's been through similar I'd recommend
ASAP
>break the lease
>get an annulment if possible , divorce
>go no contact , it's dead, never reach out -no contact
With in a month (once you're separated from each other )
> join a gym, get on a program
> find a hobbie or 2 and dive in
> make more friends
> pick a long term goal - multiple is better( school , promotion , entrepreneurship,creative)
> hit on women, try to get laid- dancing classes are amazing
6-8 months
> find consistency with your new awesome life
> never let a women get in the way of your goals and life again

Attached: The_Behelit.jpg (400x500, 56K)

this

thats not what the other poster meant. If she's not only a shitty spouse, but trying to set you up for failure so she can clean you out in the divorce, then she will start doing things to fuck with you and provoke a reaction that she can record and turn against you.

If you're going down the divorce path, If you have any joint credit cards, freeze and close them immediately. Start the process of configuring your own finances at every level but the house lease

Join Tinder.

Jesus christ, what’s wrong with her?

Women can be crazy evil for no reason. My ex was saying shit like she doesn't believe I'm going to be a good teacher and going to graduate school for it is a waste of time and I lack skills for it. Said "she needed a man who she could look up to and be proud of".

After all this shit and more was said the day I got home from a volunteer trip in Tanzania. And then I found out a couple days later she cheated on me with my loser friend who barely got through high school and has no prospects in life. She then moved across the state with him, filed a restraining order on, leaving me a wreck. Girls can be fucking scary

op has she already gotten an attorney?

So can men.

Don't ever stay with a women who talks to your like this, don't listen to this, don't feed it back to them, just leave. That is really unhealthy and it will do nothing for for you.

Why the fuck you being a pussy man if you need a bro I’m here but your willing giving her the power stop trying a say fuck her your not a chuck bitch are you get a good as lawyer start recording all your interactions with her and wonce you have plenty of evidence to proof she toxic divorce her with it and if she still living with you get a gf and move her in or all it take is 1 night stand girls are petty as hell and when she brings a guy over just say whatever and don’t care if she can’t get a reaction it will kill her inside woman love to see a guy reaction if you don’t give it to her it will slow eat her up inside and next time she brings up divorce as you thought that to and your happy she brought it up

you are either stupid or willingly ignore problems
no woman can hide an online crush for 4(four!!!) years, what were you doing?