Period

I bleed so much that I literally ruin my pants often, so I wear a school shooter jacked just to hide my ass. My mother never taught me much about how to fix this and I don't have female friends.

>on contraceptives for endometriosis
>heavy bleeding on the occation I do bleed
>don't have black pants anymore, can't find new blacks in my size
>sometimes I bleed for 2 weeks due to still being new to my contraceptives, doc said that's a common side effect
>always bled heavily for 3 days before I went on BC
>I'm mildly underweight
>blood tests always said I'm fine

What do I do? I only use pads, I never use tampons because i heard you only use them after your hymen goes bye-bye, and I'm waiting after marriage to have sex with my bf, despite us not even being religious.

Attached: rylfxiD.png (446x367, 43K)

Tampons don't touch your hymen, ctfd.

Stock up on black leggings from walmart or kmart, it doesn't matter which.

Get off your contraceptives, two weeks is not a normal side-effect, talk to a different doctor.

Im a dude and i honestly think i know more than you. Im gonna cover my ass and say talk to you doctor. And be a big girl and talk to the doctor by yourself. Ask about stronger birth control(this exists, my wife is similar to you, but no endo). After thats done, lrn2tampon & pad. Change tampon every two hours. Maybe try a menstrual cup but idk how those work. Honestly you need to hold your mother accountable for failing to educate you. Also consider you were probably an accident.

>Tampons don't touch your hymen
Why the fuck did my mother then say it does. Maybe she knew even less than I thought...

>Stock up on black leggings from walmart or kmart, it doesn't matter which.
I'm not American, but I do have some stuff similar to leggings, I'll try that.

>Get off your contraceptives, two weeks is not a normal side-effect, talk to a different doctor.
I went to three doctors, they all said it's common. If I keep bleeding this heavily for another 2 or 3 times, then I should deifnately change they said. I had one contraceptive before that worked for a year but suddenly made me bleed more than 2 weeks, the doc said if it repeats, I should change. It repeated twice so I switched.

Thanks for the tips by the way.

Yeah, I spoke to my doctor. He said it'd be higher of a risk of blood clots and other health issues, and suggested I buy another pack and see if it continues. He said if it does keep causing me issues like this after a month or two, I can come back and ask for stronger BC.

>lrn2tampon
What's that?

>Honestly you need to hold your mother accountable for failing to educate you
A bit off topic, but my best doctor said there's a very high chance I developed my endometriosis due to my mother never feeding me even when I became a walking skeleton, funny. I had so much testosterone due to how she fed me growing up that I became hairy and got a lower voice than other females. That was coming from a doctor who personally was friends with my mother and knew how she fed all her kids.

Talk to your doctor.
That being said, consider asking for a different brand of pills. Different people react to them differently. I had shitty experiences with progestogen-only pills and can't use combination because of migraines, so I have a hormonal IUD now and my periods stopped completely. No side effects whatsoever. Dunno if you can get one of those with endometriosis, though, but different pills or maybe one of those arm implants might be worth a shot. Different hormones in different quantities affect period bleeding differently.

>That being said, consider asking for a different brand of pills
Yeah I did all that. They said to come back after a month or two if I keep bleeding too much. If it's severe, then 1 month is enough of a wait.

>so I have a hormonal IUD now and my periods stopped completely. No side effects whatsoever.
You're really lucky, wow. I'd kill to get rid of menstruations and keep my endometriosis docile.

hydrogen peroxide will get the blood out. take the garment to the sink, flip it so the inside with the blood on it is facing the drain, and hold it under the tap. cool water only. very important. heat sets stains. anyway, rinse the blood away with water like that first, then engage the drain stopper, lay the fabric in the sink, and pour hydrogen peroxide directly onto the bloodied part. wait for it to stop bubbling. pop the drain and repeat. if there's still blood discoloration, leave it to soak in the peroxide for a while. if still no dice, try oxy clean when you launder it (cold wash in the machine too, don't forget the no heat thing)

tampons are best thing evar. tampax pearl are the ones i go for but anything with the words "smooth applicator" oughta be fine. always get "unscented" "fragrance free" "deodorant free" etc. the perfume-y crap will throw off your twat's pH and irritate your skin down there. don't ever get "super absorbancy", if they even still sell those. just get the heavy flow ones and change em often.

>Why the fuck did my mother then say it does. Maybe she knew even less than I thought...

By and large, most people don’t know wtf they’re talking about and often operate off of hearsay and superstitions.

The good news: You live in the era of google where looking shit up is easy as fuck.
The bad news: You life in the era where people like to make shit up without checking if it’s true, and somehow that made up shit becomes the truth, so check your sources (that was always true before, and that’s probably why your mom thinks tampons break your human, because she heard it from someone and assumed it must of been true. Don’t take the internet as gospel without doing your own fact checking).

Also: Getting a second opinion is always a good idea.

True story, last winter my mom was screaming in pain every night, and refusing to see the doctor.

My dad finally forced/convinces her to go, so I took time off to take her to the family doctor we’ve known for the last 20+ years.

He did some tests and concluded it was the galstones/kidney stones (I forget which) that he’d been telling her to get removed for years and she needed emergency surgery or else she’d die.

I took her to the E.R.

They did tests, they did more tests.
Turns out it wasn’t her galstones at all, she had pneumonia that had spread too far.

She *did* end up having to have surgery, but it was lung surgery.

Two weeks in the hospital (and two months of daily IV antibiotics) later and she was back to new. Still hasn’t had to do anything about whatever stones it was she has.

A second (and even third) opinion is always a good idea.

>Tampons don't touch your hymen, ctfd.
Lol wtf yes they do

Also yes it is a normal side effect (and one of the reasons everyone hates hormonal birth control) wtf are you talking about

I gotta learn to read a whole fucking post before I reply ffs, but thirdly, do NOT wear fucking LEGGINGS when you’re on a heavy period and rely on pads, what are you trying to do to this poor girl?!

Doesn’t the hormonal iud use estrogen and have the same migraine issue?

>I became hairy and got a lower voice than other >females
More like polycystic ovarian syndrome

1/2

ok was phone posting but I'm home now, let me actually correct this retard/troll for you op

yes tampons can be impeded by your hymen. google 'hymen diagram' (can't post, blueboard). the vulva has only 2 openings: the urethra, where urine comes out; and the vagina, where babies and period blood comes out and where dick goes in (the vagina leads to the uterus where babies grow, period blood is the shedding of your old and busted uterine lining so everything's fresh for baby, and dicks pump the baby juice in to make the baby. So all the same place). Your hymen is a membrane around the edge of the vagina (sometimes all the way around the edge with a gap in the middle, sometimes just over a portion of the edge) which will tear/break/wear down through friction (eg sex, masturbation, tampon usage, sports). so long as it's there, it's going to be harder (but not necessarily impossible) to get things into your vagina, such as tampons. But you can wear it down yourself if you really want to (you may have already, if you test it out). And sometimes your hymen is naturally unobtrusive enough that a tampon can slide past it without incident.

Long periods of bleeding or spotting is a common side effect of birth control, and you can consult Dr Google for other people's experiences. Doesn't mean it's inevitable, so just listen to your doctor/s and switch when they advise you that you've given it a good enough chance. Research other methods of birth control to ask your doctor about.

Attached: lucy-hatha-shorts-women-s-lucy-black-back.jpg (1500x1500, 156K)

Don't wear clothing that's tight against the skin during your period or while using pads. The shape of the pad can show through tight/thin fabric, odour can be more of an issue, and leakage has no real buffer between your skin and the world.
But for that same reason, clothing that's tight against your skin can be excellent when worn UNDERNEATH clothing that's on the heavier, baggier side. Bike shorts like pic related (above, that is. left it in the wrong post) are a good investment as an extra, unobtrusive layer over your underwear and underneath something like baggy jeans. And leggings/tights can be good when worn UNDER a skirt (or pants if it's cold enough). These kinds of layers make it so that anything that leaks through your underwear that would normally reach your pants or roll down your leg will instead be absorbed by the shorts/etc, and if you're wearing pants/skirts loose enough that they won't significantly touch the shorts/tights when standing, you're pretty well protected, at least for long enough between bathroom breaks.
You can also buy period underwear specially designed to be absorbent and stain resistant. Sometimes these are touted as so absorbent that you don't even need a pad, but unless you're just spotting, you should use a pad and consider the underwear's absorbency as backup. If you end up able to use tampons, to start with I would keep using pads as well just to see how much leakage you're dealing with, and if it's not much/none, you might be able to switch to thinner panty liners. Less visible, less friction, less noise.

>thread
Jesus Christ, God hates women

Attached: 11232969.jpg (900x900, 126K)

Change your pads more often and go and see a doctor. Jesus Christ, this isn't difficult.

OP how the fuck don't you have female friends?

Rightfully so

Opfag here, I'm so sorry but I will read this thread and reply a bit later because I'm currently away from home. Thanks to all the anons on here though.

I... I don't know... I really wish I had female friends again. All of them are either too busy to go online anymore due to work+school (I moved far away), or they began ghosting me due to building up too many grudges. Girls tend to not say what you did that angered them, they then slowly build up grudges without you even knowing and then explode and ghost or block you forever. And you're left there wondering what the fuck you did wrong. Girls are weird and confusing and I want to be their friend but they're so hard to keep as friends. I like having guy friends because I'm a tomboy so we have more similar hobbies, but I miss having female friends to draw with and chat about dumb stuff with them. I have two female friends but one knows less about female biology than me, and the other one doesn't have the same issues as me.

Yeah I always thought the same. I remember reading the catholic Bible where it said God punished women to forever bleed because women were "bad". Muslims have a similar belief where menstruation is viewed as being disgusting and should be kept a secret, it is a form of punishment as well. North Koreans also have similar views where women must hide any blood stains despite not having period pads or tampons to use. Protestants are way more chill though about this topic, they are the reason why i don't hate all Christians anymore.

Attached: 1533688361656.jpg (320x320, 22K)

>Yeah I always thought the same

I was joking

But yeah, it's crazy to consider - whether it be a creator or evolutionary chance or whatever, human females really got the short end of the stick. Like, afaik most mammals don't even have periods.

Maybe 500 years from now we'll have complete control over genetics and can engineer whatever physical organisms we want - and maybe at that point we can do away with this craziness.

But till then, I am really, really glad I got born a male x_x

>Muslims have a similar belief where menstruation is viewed as being disgusting and should be kept a secret, it is a form of punishment as well
no we don't. i'm a muslim girl and i know this isn't true. we just shouldn't touch the quran with bare hands when we're on our period because blood is impure not because it's a punishment or that women are disgusting and should be kept secret. and god made us a week free from daily prayers every month because it's so tiring. the same goes for the time after pregnancy. it's because god in islam cares about our health and wellbeing and knows what is hard on our bodies.

Holy shit. Yes tampons go beyond the hymen but depending on your body it may or may not "rip." I used tampons for years and still bled after I had sex for the first time.

Virginity is having sex for the first time. Is a tampon a penis attached to a man? No? Then you're still a virgin you idiot.

Yeah, there's a ton of fake news out there these days. Pretty sad.

No. I was severally underweight my whole life until recently, being underweight kills your estrogen. Plus she fed me s0iy without me realizing it.

I feel very bad to say this, especially after you wrote that whole paragraph, but I've tried using a tampon before and it felt horrible and I couldn't even get it all the way in. Sorry, but no matter how many times I've tried, I can't even force it in because it feels horrible. I'm weird maybe, I don't know. I just can't stand them. Just trying to put it in hurt too.

>The shape of the pad can show through tight/thin fabric
I won't, I put two black leggings over then jeans on the very top. I'd never wear any form of tight clothing in public, too sexual for me.

I sometimes wish I'd wear skirts to hide my rear end, but skirts make me feel extremely wrong somehow, I feel "too naked" with them, if it makes sense. I prefer seeing others in skirts, not myself.

I used to want to be male for a lot of years. Biologically, men get a ton of benefits and I envy them to this day sometimes. However I was glad I was born female because "yay, I don't ever need to work, I can be a house wife", socially it used to be great being female because society made up for your biological flaws, but economy has gone to shit and turns out I will have to work equally as hard and long as men, so now I again hate being female again. Christ.

I did see a doc, he said it was normal and should be temporary.

That's kind of more accurate, thanks for refreshing my memory. However God of Islam still is very sexist in other ways and objectifies women, no amount of denial on this will change my mind because I've seen how Muslim men treat women over and over again. Catholic men are also bad too but Muslim males are way worse. A lot of religions are sexist against women. And Islam is defiantly no different.

Funny, I had a friend who never in her life bled even after she had sex. She never felt her hymen break, she never bled after sex, any idea why? I've always wondered...

>I feel very bad to say this, especially after you wrote that whole paragraph, but I've tried using a tampon before and it felt horrible and I couldn't even get it all the way in. Sorry, but no matter how many times I've tried, I can't even force it in because it feels horrible. I'm weird maybe, I don't know. I just can't stand them. Just trying to put it in hurt too.
Nah that makes sense, I had the same problem before I got the D. I was mostly just sounding off fuelled by butthurt over user saying it wasn't a hymen problem, giving me puberty flashbacks, kek

Some people are born without one or with very small ones. Athletic girls often wear them down without even noticing just through the physical demands of sports. Same with penetrative masturbation.