Boyfriend looks at his ex’s

My boyfriend keeps looking at his ex’s on instagram and when I bring it up he denies it and tells me I’m paranoid, snooping and ridiculous even though he doesn’t hide it. What do I do?

Attached: C17D8681-593B-4976-AF8F-D1DFA0D6906F.jpg (325x255, 48K)

If something makes you unhappy in a relationship, and you feel you can't talk about it, you walk away.

That's it. All you can do. No need to try and convince yourself otherwise, just do what feels right.

Remember that the sole reason he's with you is because she's not with him and he needs someone to fill that "gap" in his life.

This. Either you have to do something for him to want you more than his ex or you should just leave.

OP here: but he’s said that I’m different than anyone he’s been with and he realizes why it hasn’t worked out with them and this is the best relationship he’s ever had. He says he doesn’t want to be with them and none of them could actually keep him stimulated mentally and physically while I do.

You could scare him, like get frustrated with him over his insecurities and that will make him stop but make you feel bad. OR Tell him what he does what no man does and traits that no other guy has. Make him feel special for fucks sakes.

He might be ultra competitive

>If something makes you unhappy in a relationship, and you feel you can't talk about it, you walk away.

Errr... I think more accurate is: if you something’s making you sad, and your partner isn’t willing to at least discuss it (though preferably try to work with you on it), you walk away.

Relationships are about doing things together, so you can find your happiness together. If it’s not, then that means you’re in a relationship that shouldn’t go very far (and even if it does, you’ll probably be miserable and wish it didn’t).

OP here: you think he’s insecure cause he’s looking up his ex’s? Trust me I tell him what he does and I tell him how amazing he is and how he’s one of the best people I know. I compliment him and tell him all I want is for him to be happy. If he doesn’t feel special then I don’t know what else to do. I clean the apartment, I make him lunch for work, I’ve asked him randomly if he wants me to suck his dick or if he want to fuck me and that if he does all he has to do is tell me and I’m ready.

Always remember you are asking advice on Jow Forums. How I see it - if you are ready to do whatever without him needing to do anything special in return, it's just boring for him.
How it was for me - after I broke up with girl I actually loved, I had that ''gap'' for a long while. I could get intimate with girls but I would occasionally think ''It feels just like if I was with her''. So anything I did was to replicate the feelings I had when I was with her. No surprise, that none of the relationships later on worked out.

>Relationships are about doing things together, so you can find your happiness together

I’ll amend that, it’s about doing things together, so you find your happiness period.

You don’t both always have to do everything together (and really, you shouldn’t, independence is a good thing), but you should support each other in finding happiness—not get in each others way. When you *do* find eachother at odds, you should be able to work towards minimizing that and finding a way that you can both can be happy.

When you reach an impasse, sometimes it’s fine to let things slide for the greater good... But ultimately You’re there to be each others support and assist, not to chip away at each other’s base happiness.

Yes he is very insecure.
He is afraid he is gonna lose you. Which he os if he doesnt stop looking at your ex. You better not have compaired him to your ex before because thats what started it.

He’s looking at his ex not mine (although he did do that in the beginning once or twice).

I’ve only compared him to my ex in ways he’s so much better than him (every way) and I’ve told him that he makes me happier than my ex ever did. Should I not have done that?

have acces to the computer?
you can block websites
google hosts.txt

Yeah just dont bring up your ex at all. It tells us you arent over him, but if he is looking at his ex, then fuck that guy.

I did this once... because i was trying to figure something out about myself.
I was trying to figure out what my exes had in common. Not just exes, but i included chicks i was very interested in, crushes etc.

yep stay away from these types of people

Attached: harveyweinstein_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6BstALpMiKOXM0sIUAWNCNuLd5OgzsABt1_rfJm0mQI.jpg (480x300, 23K)

So you did this with your exes while with a new girl? Was the new girl different from all of them and that’s why you were doing it? Cause he keeps saying how I’m completely different and he loves that and it’s what he needed to find.

She had the basic few traits.
But i classified them in two types.
She was the second type, also she's the only girl i've been with that fell into that type, the rest were all unrequited.
All my other exes fell into type one.
I concluded that the second type is my type. That she was what i wanted. And that my liking for the first type was somewhat toxic, and basically ego and career driven. The second one is heartfelt appreciation of my girlfriend, and what i truly like.

Are you still with her? If you don’t mind what we’re the two types?

just talk to him on the phone and say hi

Attached: 6.png (1115x1600, 780K)