I've been ghosted into oblivion for about three weeks...

I've been ghosted into oblivion for about three weeks. Thought to ask - the woman who is ghosting me - out and clear the air. Is it a good idea?

Attached: 20180906_204028.jpg (4160x2340, 1.67M)

Give us some more context, brother

Women live without honor or integrity. They use men like tissue paper and only pretend to care to convince themselves they're good people. She ghosted you because she found a new thing to amuse her. Sorry pal but that's the mistake you make for investing in her.

No, just forget about her. That's what she's doing to you.
Fuck you, you misogynist piece of shit.

this and fucking based

OP here; I can't suspect her of being bored of me because, never shared anything that might make me boring, at best montaine. Never shared feelings when alone with her, but enjoyed eachothers company. Now she went down completely doesn't respond to questions, anything.

As retarded as I am can't feel anything, confused at finest

look she found somebody else and didnt have the guts to tell you that. move on. you'll go crazy to figure out why women do things. you could have texted her too much. you could have accidentally insulted her. WHO KNOWS WHO CARES SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW.

To much messages might be it; in contrary, in person I often don't speak a word.

its maybe part of it. but trust me. if a girl likes u. u can spam emoji's and she would still be into you. let it go

I bet OP came on too strong. Used get ghosted all the time - I bet it was because of that - before I learned to not be acoustic.

I just want to keep a friendship alive untill we go our ways for good

Based

How to not be autistic user?

I'll try to give a full story

Don't put girls on a pedestal. That was my mistake at first.

What do you mean? Can you be more specific, want go understand you correctly.

Talk to them the way you would do with a dude, minus the sexual jokes plus a compliment now and then.

Dont think so, no. If she ghosted - she had her reasons I guess, I try not to care why and just move on with my life. One year ago, when I was less experienced, I did write letters to a girl on Facebook saying things like "just tell me if you dont like me and drop it so i can move on", but nowadays I read it and cringe really bad. Usually us trying to make it better ends up making it only worse.

I mean treat her as if she's a normal human being; she's just another person. The difference is is you're trying to gf or hookup with her. This also goes beyond how you interact with her; it's how you picture her. You don't need to hold her to some higher standard as if she's some goddess. If you do that, you're going to spill your spaghetti or not do anything because you're too scared of her.

From what you've said, it doesn't sound like you put her on a pedestal, but you haven't fully described the situation. Consider this for future reference then because dating and hooking up become a lot easier.

woop woop

thot patrol. open up!

I wrote similar messages but they were as if it was nagging, not wanting to get clear answer; I'd refer a situation in post describeing clear scope and backgroud behind all of this.

Always 've done that, I'm afraid of not looking selfaware enough to be treated seriously; I take every experiance regarding human interactions as a hint to getting where I want. Probably will post essey later, greentext maybe, if thread dies 'll post another with it. I've got planty of time to spare now.

>I just want to keep a friendship alive untill we go our ways for good
friendships dont need to be kept alive. you're working too hard for something so minor.
> I take every experiance regarding human interactions as a hint to getting where I want
nah dont. you need to learn non-attachment. just go on youtube and watch vids on it.

anyway to summarize for you. it seems you're SEEKING something from ppl. when you shouldn't at all.

>ghosted
>ghosting

I don't speak zoomer.

Does this mean she's ignoring you even though you're not dating?

Attached: zoomers 2.jpg (2696x1372, 282K)

It's not like I'm trying hard for reviving friendship but to just go to the civil approach where we'd talk casually. Now its just awkward, when speaking she just ignores me, when I've noticed that for the first time it boggled me, had in mind what might 've caused such reaction but not to that extent, as to cutting any interaction with me, since we'd have to endure each other presence almost daily for eight months. Never experienced something like that so its confusing but not something that stays in my head all the time therefore I already am non-attached, atleast in mind.

I started ghosting a girl after she hit the brakes on me. Pretty sure she didn't expect that.

My advice to you is leave it alone. I wanted no message from this bitch, she won't want one from you.

if you were non-attached u wouldnt have made this thread.
> but to just go to the civil approach where we'd talk casually. Now its just awkward, when speaking she just ignores me
she doesnt respect you. she is silenty tellling you to fuck off and those 8 months meant nothin to her. maybe she has personal issues. but it doesn't matter.
ignore her and if she does comeback. tell her to fuck off.

I behaved cryptic to an extent, in person quiet, serious attitude overall, constant disregard for feelings while disputing, bantering often. When messaging it remains, in a way like in person but with a manipulative spin often included.

Did't intended to even make thread in first place, 've nothing to lose this evening, though keeping myself busy is crucial for me to function properly. I think I'm non-attached because there is no harsh feelings attached to situation. I find easier to move on, then to reason through each posibility, in mind, getting accurate probability of what not to do when encountering similar scenario.

Not knowing others reasons, gets in a way of my whole reasoning, jet trying to apply my reasoning to better understand people is better in contraty to leaving it be.

Atleast making proposal of hanging out or just talking through is far more effective in reciving wanted answers: no or yes, depending on response or lack of it

As most of her friends are mine in a way, asking some of them might give light on her reasoning. Is it good idea?