A female friend of mine was rather exasperated and asked me why she’s single...

A female friend of mine was rather exasperated and asked me why she’s single. I’m not one to sugarcoat things so I said it’s because she’s loud, drinks, smokes, curses, hangs around with too many men, has a tattoo, unfeminine, and no man will ever realistically take her seriously as a potential girlfriend or wife. I noted that dudes only really hang out with her because she acts like easy pussy (not that she’s 100% easy pussy) and the type of girl we wanna use for sexual gratification isn’t the sort we’d ever be caught dead taking home to meet the family. She giggled and said I’m so goofy before realizing I was 100% dead serious. She called me a misogynist fuck and shoulder-checked me when leaving. Now she hasn’t spoken to me for about 6 days.

Could I have handled that better? How would you break something like that to a girl?

Attached: BC6031EA-2CC1-4BA2-A929-0E93EE605B5A.jpg (220x337, 35K)

honestly I'd say you couldn't have handled that worse, and the friendship is most certainly over. Rather than a list of insults, you could have given her SUGGESTIONS of things she could do a little differently. Every point you made could've been expressed positively rather than negatively. You could've summed it all up by saying "Maybe you could make an effort to be a little more feminine" or something along those lines. You probably still could've gotten away with it if you hadn't gone on to say
>no man will ever realistically take her seriously as a potential girlfriend or wife
that is just cold, cruel, and completely unhelpful, and I don't believe you're so socially retarded that you didn't know that when you said it.

I mean...you pushed your beliefs on what a woman should be onto her. To plenty of men everything you listed would be a good thing to them. You can't speak for everyone.

However, you could have offered some more general advice on what she could change to make her more universally appealing. But, no, you're just an asshole. It's ok, both of you sound like white trash losers anyway.

Have you been diagnosed with autism?

>To plenty of men everything you listed would be a good thing to them.
then why is she single lol

Good friends are known for not lying to their friends even though they risk making them sad / mad with truth.

She will either cut you off from your life, or woman up and realize you were right. In any case you did good. We wont make this world better by lying to everybody and virtue signalling like

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-13-21-36-13.png (720x1280, 387K)

Good friends also know how to turn honesty into constructive criticism instead of insults and pointless venom.

Maybe she's a douchebag. Maybe she has high standards. I don't know this woman. How the fuck do you expect me to answer that question?

Neck yourself.

Good.
You did the right thing OP.
Honestly i wish i had friends like you.
Sadly most people i know are fake and would rather sugarcoat than tell you straight up what they think.
You are real friend material.

>heres all the things I personally dislike about you so thats probably the problem
The fact that you think tattoos and swearing makes someone impossible to ever date says that you either dont have any friends from work that you hang out with or you are under 21 or some shit.
Dont take the memes from Jow Forums and actually live it.
Most people are basic and tattoos are the most basic thing you can have.

>honestly I'd say you couldn't have handled that worse, and the friendship is most certainly over
Well that sucks, she was gonna give me her copy of the new spiderman game
>Rather than a list of insults
In fairness an insult is really a matter of perspective. Some words exist only for the purpose of hurting someone’s feelings. Explaining someone’s attributes isn’t really what you’d call mean.
>you could have given her SUGGESTIONS of things she could do a little differently
I know what you mean but she asked for reasons
>that is just cold, cruel, and completely unhelpful
But she did not ask me to help her, if she did I would have. Besides I wasn’t saying that as some final judgement on her as a person. I was noting that as she presently behaves, her hopes of being loved by a guy rather than being an object of lust and jeering is fruitless.
>don't believe you're so socially retarded that you didn't know that when you said it
I understand that people sometimes get upset when you point out obvious and true things about them. But with this individual friend she seemed used to trading insults and not getting personally offended so it came as a surprise.
>I mean...you pushed your beliefs on what a woman should be onto her
I would not refer to them as beliefs, simply observations based on experience and reason
>To plenty of men everything you listed would be a good thing to them
I’ve yet to find one
>You can't speak for everyone.
True
>But, no, you're just an asshole
I do not behave malevolently or in any anti-social manner. When I’m able to slow down and notice a person will become upset from a certain stimulus no matter how true I do my best to prevent it.
>It's ok, both of you sound like white trash losers anyway.
Understandable, we’re both college educated and doing well but she grew up among the semi-rural poor.
When I was 6

Attached: 09D21267-7847-439B-BB14-F947EC1EED28.jpg (665x352, 59K)

Roastie detected.

Attached: Japanese poster 2.png (147x213, 93K)

Men don't like easy women for anything else than fucking

Shit advice.
NEVER tell people what they should do. Tell them what is wrong with them and it is up to them to figure out what they should do.

>so socially retarded that he doesnt know the difference between banter and an insult
You sound like you are straight autistic.
If you are attempting to sound like a sociopath then you are failing because sociopaths know when an insult is an insult because they always assess what their friends say about them.

The truth hurts to normies OP.
If i ever want to offend someone i just tell the truth.
Seriously if she got upset at you for that than fuck her, she is a shit "friend"
Find some real niggas to be friends with not roasties.

I am autistic, not a sociopath. Sociopaths are at least superficially charming & socially sensitive.
From what I can tell she hasn’t been with that many guys, but the perception she’s created for herself inadvertently isn’t doing her many favors

>obviously not interested in girl
>still hangs out with her
You must be really disliked by a lot of people.
Also lots of dudes want their wife to be the hottie that puts out for them.
The things that people arent going to marry are the ones who are boring and sex is the only thing they have to offer.
I bet you are a beta orbiter because no dude would be so autistic and also hang around a decent chick unless he was still in high school.

>To plenty of men everything you listed would be a good thing to them
Lol, yes, shitty men

Most girls with lots of guy friends sleep with some of them on the down low.
They usually have an agreement to keep it a secret as well.
If she looks like thot 90% of the time she is.

You say pointless venom i say wakeup call. And honestly, some people need a really HARD WAKE UP call when you look at state of society we are currently living in.

Being politically correct and always optimistic brought a lot of shit into western society. How was the saying?
>weak men create hard times

Attached: 3D.jpg (600x600, 56K)

>need to cut all the toxic people from my life

Attached: 1535006008395.gif (224x200, 1.1M)

I have a suspicion what she was looking for was fake reassurances to help her cope and instead you opened up some very deep insecurities, ones she feels very bad about but might not even consciously recognize.

Unfortunately for you if she's at that point in her life she might not have the capacity to realize you just literally answered her question. She probably in some way thinks not only did you guess she wanted reassurances, you also guessed what was making her feel bad and attacked her directly on it.

In short she's a bit loopy but well within bounds of normal female behaviour. Females you can be blunt with are rare

>You must be really disliked by a lot of people
Not really, most people say my presence is very comforting
>Also lots of dudes want their wife to be the hottie that puts out for them
I’m not sure what you mean by this, elaborate please
>The things that people arent going to marry are the ones who are boring and sex is the only thing they have to offer
I’m not quite seeing where this is headed, but if you mean that most guys don’t want to marry unfeminine or loose women then I agree
>I bet you are a beta orbiter because no dude would be so autistic and also hang around a decent chick unless he was still in high school
Not really, in college we sat next to each other and she shared hand lotion with me then invited me to Six Flags. Since then we played vidya together and hungout. I am not attracted to her on any level so it worked. I’m actually very shy and timid around I girls like.

Fuck her man, you told her the truth in an attempt to help her. When she realizes youre right, dont expect a phone call, but know she'll feel like a fool for how she reacted

this

Fuck, you could have gone easier on her a little, right? You're lucky she only shoulder checked you for that.

Nah, you handled it right OP. If she can't handle the truth, that's on her.

You did the right thing user. A good friend will be honest and tell the truth like you did and any woman who calls you a "misogynist" is just a roastie trying to blame men for her fuckups

Most chicks do not take truth well. What she actually wanted to hear was that it wasn't her fault and people were missing out on a great thing.

Chicks are dumb like that and you either have to adapt or ignore them. Everything else breeds trouble because they are too emotional to have rational reactions.

You can pretty much kiss that "friendship" goodbye unless you beg for forgiveness and say how dumb you were which is neither worth it nor something it seems like you would do. Just move on and understand she will tell everyone willing to listen about it.

>and no man will ever realistically take her seriously as a potential girlfriend or wife.
Dude. There's men who are actively into women who have sex (or have had a lot of sex) with other men, let alone stuff like tattoos or drinking.

You might be right that it will scare a lot of men off but she doesn't need the majority of the population to dig what she's offering, she dates a single person.

You should've just said that she's not the most conventional type of girl in a lot of aspects and that means she's not looking for an average man. What's most hurtful I think is that the way you phrased it makes it obvious that YOU don't see her as someone worth loving or building a future with. Even if she has zero sexual/romantic interest in you, that would sting for most people. Wouldn't you feel humiliated if you realized a female friend of yours didn't just not want to date you herself, but actively considered you worthless for love, for any woman at all? That's harsh.

You say you're not looking to sugarcoat things and in that case you would've been better off either saying that you're not the person to ask because it's a subjective matter and you wouldn't date her (because incompatibility), or that you didn't want to answer it. Telling her this shit and being surprised that she thinks you're an asshole goes beyond not being a sweet talker, that's just understanding very little of emotions or empathy for that matter.

>Didn't say "because you never asked me."
A Smooth Criminal you are not

Why do you care about some trash tier woman?

>Wouldn't you feel humiliated if you realized a female friend of yours didn't just not want to date you herself, but actively considered you worthless for love, for any woman at all?
It's a bit different when it's a choice of one's foolish choices.

That's all subjective. If you look at the average narrative of a guy on here (never really connected with peers, spent time online and on introverted hobbies) I'm sure there's women who would rule that he proved to not have an interest in other people or lack the social skills to be a good partner. Would you find that fair or not hurtful just because someone is attaching a judgment to their actions and not their looks or whatever else they have no control over?

Plus this is supposedly OP's friend. Even if he had a GREAT reason, even if she abused every single of her boyfriends and that's why he thinks everyone should stay the fuck away from her, his response shows that he looks down on her in a big way and who wants to be friends with someone who silently thinks that way of you?

This.

God damn roasties ITT are all in collective meltdown at OP for being brutally honest.

Stop being so dishonest bitches

Brutal honesty isn't often called for. In this specific scenario, even just telling her "hey x and y and z are going to make many men not take you seriously as a partner" would've gotten the message across without twisting the knife and falsely claiming that no one ever would be able to see her as a worthwhile partner.

Plus, if OP wanted to be brutally honest he has no place lamenting that she didn't appreciate it enough. If you want to be blunt and lay it all out don't act blindsided if you get a strong reaction in turn.

>be honest but be honest in the way I want.

It doesn’t work like that girl

She asked "why am I single". Not "lay it all out OP, tell me, what are my flaws, brutal honesty".

You have a lot of unreliable fairweather friends dont you?

No, I don't actually. My friendships all range from fifteen to three years in age, never had issues with support.

It's not rocket science that a friend isn't going to love you tearing their life choices apart and claiming no one could ever possibly like them. And it's not like you have to choose between lying and telling them you have no clue or going into every gritty detail.

Calm down lady.

Most people when they want honesty want honesty.
Not honesty peppered with hugbox feelgood lies.
People who have a problem with honest are usually fundamentally dishonest. They live in unnatural states.
Protest all you like, it won’t change that. Goodbye.

Why are femanons so obvious

No. You did your job, some people don't want to change.

Imo it's non-ironically autistic to refuse to differentiate between different ways of telling something, or different amounts of info you provide, because it's somehow all blanket term "honesty".

If you ask a woman to honestly tell you her amount of ex partners, do you want her to just blurt out "x counts if you consider oral sex sex but even then it was only on him and it happened only once and not that long because he went soft because of alcohol, and then there was-" or do you just want her to give you a number?
If you ask someone if you look okay do you want them to say something like "meh, looking a little tired, you're a bit pale" or "actually you have very mediocre features and the way your front teeth look highlights the gerbil-like shape of your eyes and now that your acne flares up the effect is rather unpleasant to look at"?

There you go.

That was probably her way of baiting you into complimenting her so she'd have a reason to sleep with you. Way to fuck all that up with your stupid "honesty".... people don't want to change and to have to face the things that wrong with them, they just want easy gratification. May as well have capitalized on her weakness.

>Imo it's non-ironically autistic to refuse to differentiate between different ways of telling something

Well lucky for the world your opinion isn’t greatly accepted.
You think like a politician a lawyer or a censor you see that don’t you? You use words to manipulate and direct rather than just be straight and honest.
It’s kinda disgusting.
GTFO

>Could I have handled that better?
By giving her constructive criticism and not just criticism. In many situations in life no one gives a shit how right you are if you're an asshole about it. While I absolutely don't agree that having a tattoo or being unfeminine does or should preclude someone from being taken seriously you had some pretty relevant points that you could have communicated by telling her what you think she could do better instead of just putting her down. The things you said were extremely insulting and degrading and I don't get the impression that you actually gave a shit about giving her constructive advice.

Instead of saying something like "I worry that the people around you aren't with you for the right reasons." you said "People only hang out with you because you act like easy pussy". Do you seriously not understand how ridiculously insulting that is? How opposite of constructive or thoughtful that is? Either you're completely autistic and don't know how to talk to people or you were purposefully trying to cut the legs out from underneath her by being so cruel.

>not answering the questions
Heh.

Like it or not man, the world works like this. When someone asks you how you're doing, you don't tell them you spent the night on the toilet with diarrhea. When you apply for a job and they ask what you like to do in your spare time, you don't say you love to drink and go out late. When your partner asks you if you ever think of someone else, you don't tell them you've even thought of someone else during sex. When your child asks you if you love their brother more you don't tell them yes regardless of your own feelings. If someone asks you if the weather isn't lovely today you don't tell them you couldn't care less and don't feel like chatting up a lonely stranger.
In other words, yeah, it IS accepted. The only people who think it isn't don't think twice about how much is left unsaid.

You can see it as a lack of honesty, you can also see it as a balancing of honesty with tact, kindness, and a sensitivity to the answer that the specific situation asks for.

OP doesn't want to change either. He wants to remain a raging autistic kissless virgin.

This viewpoint is unironically autistic. The entire movie "Liar Liar" is based on your autistic life. If a child with cancer is lying in a hospital bed and asks if they're going to die do you look in their eyes and say "Well, yes, probably. You have very aggressive cancer and your death will most likely be painful". That's straight and honest, right? Any other answer would be "using words to manipulate" right? I think your autism just prevents you from understanding the concept of empathy or social intelligence. Trying to explain the concept of contextual conversation to an autist is like trying to teach a stump French.

Ah yes the language of diplomacy aka, living as a liar.

Look at your walls of text, defending your lies and unnatural state. Look at how you use it to manipulate.
You’re a legit disgusting human being.
Not a shred of honesty in you.
Every word you say is suspect and hollow.
Gift wrapping to you is more valuable than the gift.
Vomit.jpg

You're arguing with a brick wall here, user. This kid's aspergers prevents him from understanding the concept of social intelligence. He genuinely thinks that behaving any way other than saying whatever is on his mind without any consideration for people around him is being dishonest. You're trying to explain the concept of color to blind man.

And the dishonest roastie flashmob continues.
Once upon a time their were cultures in history that would execute its citizens for not telling the truth.
It was a capital crime like murder.
Yet modern women’s entire existential existence have lies and their ability to weird them at its kernel.
You should have a good hard look at yourself like the girl in OPs post

Roastie in throes of desperation larps. More dishonesty
Disgusting

Well man, good look vomiting out your every thought and opinion throughout life!

Can't say you're wrong, user.

Sounds like op struck a nerve, eh

ITT: upset roasties

Is OP still around? Because his autism needs professional help. But the others of us can still try to help.

This retarded culture of "tolerance" is turning everyone like OP's friend into cowards that can't accept any negative things said about them. If you truly care about someone, you should give them your honest thoughts. If they can't accept honesty, it sounds like it's just a superficial relationship in the first place.

>unironically throwing the word "roastie" at anybody who disagrees with you
>misses the days when people who disagree with you could be executed
>spews some poorly worded Jow Forums bullshit about "modern women"

My favorite thing about turbo-autists is that you never have trouble picking them out of a crowd. Every time, without fail, they do a flawless job of voluntarily outing themselves as piles of human garbage to everyone around them without any prompting whatsoever. Convenience personified.

>like OP's friend
>OP's friend
>not OP
OP can't take even a single honest comment about himself and goes on an autistic rage spree.

Another person who doesn't understand the difference between criticism and constructive criticism.

Ikr
There’s a thread up where a dude says he only loves beanging his tiny gf because he’s a filthy pedo, and this one where some guy told a female friend he’s not involved with the truth.

Guess which one upsets women more?

Charming behaviour girls.

I mean look at this
That’s the modern females reaction to honest men. Look at the behaviour and how off they rails they go.
Insane.

Just buy her a cat as an “I’m sorry” gesture. She might as well start her collection now...

>Everyone thats disagrees with me is the same person
Yes, of course. I don't particularly care either way, you're free to continue living in your delusions, but I've said my piece. This goes for everyone, do you actually feel comfortable telling the truth to those you consider your friends or hearing truth from them, or do you simply stand by them to not feel lonely and because you share interests?

>That’s the modern females reaction to honest men
I'm not a woman, although, I do understand that autists like you need to convince yourself of that because the reality that people in general don't like you is too painful.

Not him, but you need to stop posting. He’s obviously winding you up.

I fail to understand your point. OP is extremely thin skinned, and fails to admit the truth when pointed out to him. Why is he such a special snowflake that nobody should be offended by what he says, but when other, intelligent and honest people are speaking to him, he goes all assblasted?

listen here buddy

God tier patrolling officer, here's to you.

Attached: 1532094992334.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

>Would you find that fair
Yes. Why should a non-autistic woman put up with my autism?

Not wanting to put up with it herself =/= being entirely convinced that you could never make a desirable partner for any woman at all. The first is an assessment of her own subjective feelings and your compatibility. The second is a rigid ultimate judgment on whether you are worthwhile to love, period.

>*throws latte in your face*

My god, best troll bait I’ve seen in years in here.
The absolute volume of assblasted femanons in here is astounding. Well done OP you really shook these cheesey vaginas up with a premium bait

>Why should a non-autistic woman put up with my autism?
They shouldn't and, typically, don't. I think that's the general theme of the thread here.

Still here friend, I’m not angry. I wish to understand better.

Attached: B7B749A1-3D5A-419B-9613-4CC47DC92472.gif (220x220, 90K)

i'm slow, can you rewrite this in retard terms?

Not OP but I can't realistically think of any relationship minded man that would be into her if she's as OP says. That said, I'm sure there are many that wouldn't mind a pump and dump so it might just be a personality issue.

Thanks for rephrasing what I said and adding nothing to the discussion.

Also, what are your red flags for partners?
Hating their family is #1 for me.

You’re a fucking pig OP!
Rude!
Autistic!
Bad friend!
I don’t even know you yet I despise you

OP, you're not wrong but you lack tact

You need to learn how other people view the way they are treated by you. How would you feel if they all just insulted you and treated you like shit? Because that's what you have been doing to them.

>Thanks for rephrasing what I said and adding nothing to the discussion.
You're welcome. For the record, I didn't rephrase what you said. I purposefully answered a rhetorical question for the sake of shit-posting.
>Also, what are your red flags for partners?
Ever having visited Jow Forums is #1 for me.

There's a difference between her not wanting to date the guy, and her being convinced that no one would ever want to date him and rightfully so, and telling him that.

You can think someone is a person with good qualities but not a good fit for you. That's a whole other scenario than thinking they have nothing to offer in a romantic relationship and thus wouldn't be a good fit for anyone.

I don't doubt that by far most men wouldn't be into it but there's people into a whole variety of things. If you've never heard of hotwifing (lamest name ever), it's a kink/fetish where men get off on their women being desired by other men. Not in a cuckold-way where they want to feel overruled and inferior, but in a way where they feel proud to be with a woman other men fantasize about but can't have. Or to have a woman so good and sexy she blows other men's mind for a night, but they get to have her every night of the week.
Obviously this is not the most common thing but it goes to show sexuality is wild and not everyone is looking for the same kind of partner. And this is still taking the most extreme part of presumably being promiscuous and easy, rather than drinking or tattoos.

And even if they are not looking for a woman who acts like that, love does make blind to an extent, and many people fall into the trap of wanting to save someone or being convinced there's a different kind of person waiting inside.

Good point

""We are not wont to show an idle couresty to that sex, which requireth the stricter discipline"-John Winthrop

Fuck it man, she's only mad because she knows it's the truth.

I never treated her like shit. I have always treated her as an equal like my other friends. I never put on my hands on her unless we were play fighting. And I have never called her any name with intent to offend. I always return the stuff she loans to me and alternate paying for movies and stuff when we go out. Birthday cards and other gifts from her are neatly arranged on my shelf alongside the other presents from my other friends in a designated spot.

Attached: 05B3321C-FF38-44F3-AFBF-672E3F687F78.jpg (640x427, 43K)

>Birthday cards and other gifts from her are neatly arranged on my shelf alongside the other presents from my other friends in a designated spot.

I knew it autism. This boy has autism that’s why he doesn’t respect females

I think it is your autism that prevents you from understanding basic social mechanics and intelligence. Your brain literally does not have the physiology necessary to understand this concept so I think its best that you take our word for it.

I respect girls the same as I respect guys. Although it’s a struggle to remember that they are on average more emotionally sensitive than men are and dislike direct or straightforward communication methods. My friends and I were once joking about what our stripper names would be and a girl we met finished her example by saying “but don’t worry, you wouldn’t catch me doing something like that haha”. In an attempt at humor I made a horrified face, looked her up & down, and said “let us all thank God for that”. She was fine overall but became flustered and said “user...there’s just some stuff you can’t tell a girl, OK?”. I apologized even though it took me a few hours to understand why it bothered her.

Attached: 6093DAC2-26C8-4C11-A8D2-D796D6E8EDA8.jpg (600x600, 205K)

Again, your attempts at humor and honesty are highly misguided because your autism prevents you from having any social awareness or intelligence. In your mind you feel justified in saying things simply because they are true but in reality there exists this entire world of unspoken social rules and considerations that everyone else around you naturally picks up as they age. You're basically missing a key component in your brain that most other people have. I'm sure in your mind you believe that you respect women the same you respect men but in practice you only manage to clearly communicate to the people around you the complete opposite. You seem observant enough to understand that your autism makes it difficult for you to communicate as effectively with people as you would like to. I'm just not positive why on this one specific topic you refuse to believe that your disorder may actually be a factor or that your perception may not be 100% correct.

>woman asks OP's opinion
>gives it
>she gets salty
>tons of salty females and (((males))) in this thread.

Op you gave how you feel. That's all you can give. How she takes it is up to her .

>because she’s loud, drinks, smokes, curses, hangs around with too many men, has a tattoo, unfeminine, and no man will ever realistically take her seriously as a potential girlfriend or wife.

you’re wrong and projecting your own preferences onto every man in the world. my friend just got married. she smokes, drinks, has tattoos and piercings, curses, has unnaturally colored hair, is loud, a militant feminist sjw type. but her husband obviously likes her the way she is since he asked her to marry him and went through with it. changing yourself for a man never works anyways.

i’m on the opposite side of things, i’m very shy, quiet, feminine. i don’t drink or party, am a virgin. and there are definitely guys i’ve been into that said they wished i was more outgoing and “fun” and/or thought i was boring. they end up going for the type of girls you claim guys don’t want as a girlfriend.

>tfw never wear dresses or skirts
>tfw don't even shave my legs because fuck that shit, my hair doesn't bother me
>tfw OP would call me unfeminine and despise me for that
>tfw I'm happily married

I pity the fool that gets with a man who doesn't love her for herself.

Attached: feels good man.jpg (474x486, 30K)

That’s a toxic mentality. You can’t go around looking like shit and saying “you should love me for my personality” You may be the most interesting person in the world but if your legs are hairy I’m gonna day no to that one chief

good for you. i’m not even the girl you’re replying to but i also don’t shave my legs all the time and my boyfriend doesn’t give a shit.

>all these roast beefs cycles have synced and now flood this thread with period blood

SAD!

>its toxic to expect people to love you the way you are

fuck outta here nigga