Is there any way to get medical marijuana delivered if you get a prescription in hell hole shitty ass new York...

is there any way to get medical marijuana delivered if you get a prescription in hell hole shitty ass new York? its so fucking ridiculous to get medical marijuana out here you cant just have weed like everywhere they do it as jewish as possible to scam and rip everyone off and tell them they cant have a natural product just dumb ass lab made shit

I live in the most rural bumfuck place ever and all the despensaries are like 2-3 hours away. everything I says to order online just says in store pickup only and they're like 700 miles away...

I dont see anything on google about it at all its just a bunch of jewish rules and 100 pages telling you no you cant have fun or feel good

Attached: 420_BROWNIE_VENICE_COOKIE_CO-255x300.png (255x300, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

treemo.ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy vey, with the jew talk. What’s your medical condition?

stop doing drugs retard

I just want people to tell me if I can get it shipped I dont need a bunch of people who fap 30 times a day to tell me I have an addiction and a problem

no you can't

what the fuck did you think you would get out of posting on Jow Forums you moron? call one of those places and ask somebody

I found a site that says new york allows shipping in the mail and ive heard about it before I just dont know what places do it specifically

dont just pull wrong information out of your ass because im jealous i allow myself to have fun and not sit around reading books all day and being perverted

Hey look everyone, it’s Two DUI Guy!

Hi Two DUI Guy.

someones projecting

Fuk bro. Just get it delivered in the mail like everyone else. As long as it isnt a certain weight, it wont get checked. And even if it gets snatched ur only out the money. Use a pre paid visa so u can deny it. Although, i know a lot of ppl who just order it online without a hitch.

in new york jewish state you cant get "flower" or anything natural it has to be some way it can be Jewishly controlled. oral drops pills and theres some concentrate vapor shit you can do and thats it. 5 different strains only its so fucked if it isn't made in a lab or can be grown or made naturally you cant have it

I used to get ounces in the mail dirt cheap but im on probation which is why I have to do all this shit and I dont know if it will fuck me but ill probably end up doing it at this rate

U wont get pinched in the mail. Use a pre paid visa. Easy to deny.

treemo.ca

when they confinscate drugs in the mail they call your local DA and report it I heard

I used to never be paranoid but one time I ordered some shit off the internet and it was just ripped the fuck up with a giant hole in it and it was in a plastic bag with a new shipping sticker on it because the usps machine just ripped open the package on accident

new york is a shit hole I cant just order normal weed products you can only order their jewish approved marijuana methods which are only 5 different types of vaporizer shit

do you even have a condition that would qualify you

Calm down. You said if you get a prescription, so I assumed you didn’t have one yet, which would be odd if you did have a medical merit for it. How about asking your doctor to order it for you, or is he 2-3 hours away as well? In that case you may as well go to a pharmacy. In fact, in you live in the middle of nowhere, how about growing your own marijuana?

yes I do

im going to but I already looked around and it seems really hard and again jew york doesn't allow weed. theres only 5 specific products you can get. theres no weed or dabs allowed you're not allowed to have the natural version. the despensaries here are just empty rooms with a doctor and a computer

you can't smoke weed on dui probation, period

lol i love how all you jealous virgins just pull information out of your ass and have literally 0 clue what you're talking about. but yeah i guess my lawyer was just wrong

Buy a half ounch ir medium grade shit. Gram or two of keif nd make your own cannabutter in a crock pot. Then bake trays of brownies and freeze them.