Dating A Chinese Girl

Has anyone here ever dated a Chinese girl or know what it's like?

I'm 20 M and in college. There's a Chinese girl who I've had a few classes with, and I think she's given signs that she likes me. But I'm hesitant to ask her out because, given her culture, she might be very conservative sexually or press for marriage if I stay with her long enough. Am I right or wrong?

Attached: cg.jpg (1920x1280, 914K)

Is she fresh?

>press for marriage if I stay with her long enough
This is not only with Chinese girls bro. This’s every girl. Plus they’re actually open minded as well. You even surprised by that

she gorgeous af.

not chinese but I dated a vietnamese girl for awhile. most asiatic cultures are very family oriented and conservative it's true. but my ex was not sexually conservative. did start pressing for marriage quickly though. you will likely be spending time with her family, she will likely push you to be successful cause family goals, and you will eat a lot of good food. there are certain things you need to do with te family in most asian cultures for them to accept you being with their daughter, and there are certain things that you absolutely don't do. chinese new years is a big deal and you need to know how to act, what gifts are expected and the traditions involved. I loved all this stuff but you need to be open to other cultures and not have a problem participating if she is traditional.

why would you feel hesitant to ask her out? the whole purpose of dating is to determine if ya'll are compatible.

also let me tell you a secret, cmere *whispers* almost all women will press for marriage if you're together long enough. shocking I know.

note that there can be a cultural divide if you're like full on white christian american trying to date a traditional asian woman. for me though, I was the honorary asian whiteboi all through hs and college, lived in little saigon in my old city for a few years, and love the food and culture. so. but yeah, there can be that divide if asian culture from any country is not something you've ever experienced.

>Grab her by the hair
>make her suck your cock
>cum in her mouth
>as you do say Taste my dying Elliot Rodgers’

OH, if you want to start endearing yourself to the family, make sure you know the correct greetings and responses for respected elders in their language if they speak it heavily. and don't mispronounce that shit. this was a huge thing with my vietnamese ex and her family. respect and showing it properly is very important.

Her family will probably hate you unless you're wealthy. If you're wealthy, you'll be pushed into marriage quite quickly.

Either that, or her family will never know you exist and you have absolutely no future together.

>t. White girl

elliot rodgers was a beta faggot. but the rest of that I have no problem with. maybe follow it up with some rope play and repeated sex.

>tfw no chinese waifu to tie up and make cum repeatedly.

Nope. Asian, actually. The vast majority relationships between Asians and whites I've seen end up in either of those two scenarios.

Depends on how many generations assimilated they are.

Sure, but if they're first or second generation migrants, and I assume they are since 'Chinese' seems to be a big part of her identity from OP's post, it'll almost definitely end one of those two ways.

>press for marriage
Yep, she'll lay out the whole story with babies and grand-kids. It's charming, really, but you don't have to take it seriously until you're a few years in.

Bullshit
Post feet

Prepare to waste a lot of money. A LOT.

OP here

To clarify, she is an international student.

Abort mission my dude. Mainlander Chinese girls are very nasty.

They are just spies getting planted here.

>mainland chinese girl
RUN

Not OP but what makes you say this?

OP here

Explain

I like how he was an avid wow player

Attached: download-4.png (217x232, 6K)

My experience with chinese girls are that they are sweet as sugar at first, but as time goes by they get older and they eventually turn into their parents. They yell and scream and basically become a huge emotional and mental nightmare because you'll never have their approval.

It's their culture. Not only are you getting a chinese girlfriend, but you're also getting a chinese mother in law (jesus christ, the thought alone....) and a chinese father in law and AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL of their swarms of relatives.

They will judge you non-stop. They will nag you non-stop. They will make you pay dearly for that sweet chinese pussy you so thirsty for. The chinese view their children as "future retirement plan" and if you aren't up to snuff with them, (You're not a doctor, you're not a lawyer, you're not anything that can be useful to them in the long run.) you'll never really win their approval. You'll get their acceptance, but that's not the same as approval.

Your children will be raised chinese style. This means that they will be bratty little shits until they turn into entitled name-brand-whoring teenagers.

My advice is to pump and dump when you get tired of her and thank your lucky stars that you didn't marry it.

Attached: asian-parents.jpg (500x306, 45K)

>mainland chinese
They are some of the coldest women in the planet. Take appropriate precautions.

oook uuook uuook

Ok here is the thing. If she is oppinionated by any thing run the fuck away!
The kind of chinese girl i am talking about want a white man to live out their chinese drama fantasies.
They will use you, create drama, and talk kinds of shit about you.
Especially conservative chinese because their parents wont like you unless you are rich.

Just don't. Unless you want Elliot Rodger hapas as future children